Mother's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nabisco
nabisco
317 Followers

Mike laid next to his mother holding her. After some time he turned her face to his. 'Let's go upstairs. I'll straighten up down here. You go freshen up.

'We aren't going to sleep are we?'

'Don't ask to many questions. Now be a good little slut and do as your told.'

With a smile on her face she kissed him on the cheek, jumped up gathering her cloths and scurried upstairs happier then she'd been in quite some time.

Mike went to his room to down load the new photos. He was walking on air. Not in his wildest dreams had he ever imaged having his mother willing to fulfill all his fantasies. When he finished he waited naked on his bed, camera by his side.

Maryann quickly showered and fixed her hair and makeup. She applied more than normal and chose the reddest lipstick she had. She looked in the mirror and thought naked is nice but I need to dress for him. I said a weekend of dinning and fashion.

Mike looked up when he heard the door open. His chin dropped. Maryann stood in the doorway giving her best pose. She wore nothing by a black garter and stockings. She had chosen six inch clear platform heels.

Mike picked up his camera and started snapping. Maryann strutted across the room as the flash popped every few seconds. Mike started to give her instructions. 'Hold hair up over your head. Turn around. Bent over. Spread ass checks. Stand up, face me. Touch yourself.' This kept up for five or ten minutes till she was masturbating for him and he for her.

Mike then pulled her to the bed and moved between her legs. 'Mike, you can't cum inside of me. I'm not protected. I so sorry but I didn't think...I sorry.'

Mike smiled at his mother , 'it's ok we have a lot of things we can do.' The large head of his penis spread her pussy as he pushed into her. She was dripping wet allowing the full length of his penis to easily enter her. She moaned as she spread and lifted her legs while her hand tightly grabbed the sheets. He started to fuck her slowly and gradually pick up the speed and force of his thrusts. Maryann began screaming and moaning.

'Oh god fuck me, fuck me harder!. Pound my pussy with your cock. Make me cum. Oh Mike, fuck me like a slut. FUCK ME!' She had yet another gushing orgasm. As her body convulsed she couldn't believe how he could make her cum. Mike kept pounding her through her orgasm. 'I'm cumming!!!!!! Mike quickly pulled out. The first rope of cum hit her in the face. The next three soaked her breasts. The remaining left a trail down her stomach to her pussy. He had never shot as big a load before.

When he regain his compose he picked up his camera and took pictures of his cum soaked mother. The flash brought Maryann back to reality. Her eyes opened to see her beautiful son staring at her smiling. 'Geez, Mike I don't know if I can survive what you're doing to me. But I'm going to die trying.'

Mike went to get a wash cloth and towel and supplies. When he returned his mother was licking her hands and fingers. She was finishing scooping up his cum and happily eating it. She looked up to see him watching her. 'I want to eat all your cum. I don't want you to ever masturbate and waste it. I will be there for you.'

She went to the bathroom as he handed her the wash cloth and towel to fresh-up. They laid together holding each other and kissing passionately. Breaking a kiss Maryann look at her son and smiling asked, 'Are you done with me for tonight?'

He put her hand on his hard penis. 'Do I feel like I'm done. What do you expect when you lay here dancing you tongue in my mouth while I feel you all over. Beside, tonight wouldn't be complete if I didn't cum inside you.'

'But Mike I told you I not protected yet. I'll get back on the pill and be ok by next weekend.'

'Mom, are you my slut who will do anything I ask? And, do you trust me?'

'Mike, yes to all your questions.'

With that Mike passionately kissed her as he slipped his finger into her pussy. He continued till she was once again moaning and thrusting her hips. When she was again in a frenzied state he move between her legs pushing them up, open and towards her head. His tongue found her pussy and clit. He worked it until she start screaming out, 'fuck, fuck, fuck...'. Then he move and started licking her anus. Her body jerked. 'Mike what are you doing! Mike...' He continued spitting and licking her little rosebud. He dipped his finger into the Vaseline he'd gotten from the bathroom. As he move back to her clit he lubricated her rosebud and slid his thumb in. First to the knuckle then all the way.

Maryann was moaning and her body stiffened. No one had ever invade her anus before. She didn't know what to think at first. Then the thought of having her son fuck her virgin ass was something she could not resist. She didn't know how it would feel but she knew she wanted her son to fuck her ass and take her virginity.

Mike replaced his thumb with one then two fingers. His mother allowed her ass to be so receptive he knew it was time. He removed his hand, placed a pillow under the small of her back. Once in position he applied a small amount of lubricant to the head of his penis. As he touched her rosebud with his head his mother grabbed her legs to hold them high and wide. Mike looked at her as he applied pressure. 'Are you going to violate your mother's ass with you big hard cock? Are you going to stretch my asshole as you put it in? Are you going to fuck my ass and cum inside of me?'

Mike knew by her tone no answer was expected only action. Even though she was relaxing as much as possible he had to push hard to get the large head into her ass. Finally there was a pop and a moan of pain and pleasure from his mother. He slowly move in and out as her ass accepted more and more of his cock. Once fully in he began to fuck her ass hard.

Oh, oh yes fuck me hard. Fuck your mother's virgin ass. Take me, take my virginity, take all of me. Take your mother, your slut, your fucking whore. Fuck my ass, Fuck my ass. I'm going to cum, I' going to cum.

Then with each thrust Maryann released a gush shooting back and all over her body and face. All the time screaming 'fuck my ass, fuck my ass'. Mike had never seen anything like it, it was all Mike could take. He unloaded deep into her bowels. Once he finished Maryann with her eyes closed breathlessly moaned. 'Ok, ok, ok.' Not being able to take anymore.

Mike pulled out and collapsed next to her. Both mother and son passed out.

nabisco
nabisco
317 Followers
12