Mother's Problem Ch. 03

Story Info
Patricia facilitates a meeting between her son and pupil.
7.2k words
4.54
31.1k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A horn blared, and it snapped Patricia out of her trance of staring at her passenger and she gave the car gas. That didn't prevent her passenger, one of her students about to go to college from masturbating vigorously. Patricia was disappointed the moaning girl was muffled by the pair of panties shoved into her mouth. The moans of pleasure really should have been reverberating through the vehicle, but the girl had been extremely modest to manage such things. It made her wet thoroughly thinking about the moaning.

Alicia had surprised Patricia earlier in the classroom. The nervous girl had practically professed her love for her idol teacher. Patricia would have put a stop to it, but then an idea crossed her mind with her son Daniel. Daniel represented the cause of all of this anyways. If he hadn't been so shy and needing instruction on the ways of love, she wouldn't have preyed upon her own son. Presently she had an idea of sucking the girl into a relationship with her son. Not that she wanted him to be, but it would be delightful to include someone to share.

And sharing she planned. Alicia and her son were both in for a surprise with what she had planned. A shudder went through her as she had a little orgasm. The suspense was proving too excessive for her to handle. In fact, she had been so close to going into a reckless abandon of pleasure since the meeting earlier with Alicia in the classroom.

"We are practically there," Patricia said.

"Oh thank god," Alicia said after pulling the panties out of her mouth. "I'm getting too excited waiting."

Patricia could agree and was almost talked into having sex in the back of the car with the younger woman. A fear of being caught kept Patricia from accepting, though, if she was as horny now as then, she wouldn't have thought about it.

"It will be worth it," Patricia said and she knew it was. Even if she was concerned about the girl not accepting what was about to happen, Patricia knew that at least she would get to get her son's hard cock inside of her.

Both Daniel and she lived in a house that was out in the country. It could be described best as a two-story brick multicolored brick house. It had already been paid off, one of the things had been proud of being as young as she was. Even on a teacher's salary, she had made huge sacrifices to make sure she was well-prepared. College remained the final thing she needed to pay for and had invested heavily too. Those investments had paid off early, and she used that money to make sure both of them lived a comfortable but meager lifestyle. For a three bedroom home, not two of the bedrooms were being used.

A weird thought but if all went well, maybe Patricia would offer Alicia the other bedroom. The girl had mentioned she was having many issues at home. Even if the extension was made for Alicia to move in, Patricia would have to be certain the girl was okay with the situation in the house.

As Patricia pulled up into the driveways, she was thrilled to know that her son was home. A fact denoted by the garage door already being open. Not that she would park her car inside the garage. There wasn't enough room out there.

"That's a lot of stuff," Alicia said in observation.

"Yes, Daniel enjoys some weird hobbies," Patricia replied.

"He made all of that?"

"That's him," she said. "Always out working with his hands building something incredible with them."

"I can't believe its a castle," Alicia said.

"Are you prepared to go in?"

"I'm nervous."

"No shame in going back," Patricia said, but she knew it was a lie and something she didn't want to happen at all. She mentally cursed her continual professionalism and her mentoring.

"Yeah," Alicia said staring out into the garage. "There is, but what if he says no?"

"Daniel wouldn't say no to a beauty like you."

"I'm delighted that you think so but I'm nervous to propose him."

"Well, the time is now," Patricia said before getting out of the vehicle. She walked up to the front door. Before she got there, Alicia had run up.

"I long for you so badly, but if he says no, I don't know if I can continue."

Patricia knew the girl's fears were for naught. Daniel, even as geeky as he was, would definitely say yes. What would the issue evolve into if the girl rejected the love between mother and son? That fear was something to have, but ever one for dramatics, Patricia would arrange the most outrageous thing she could to shock the girl.

The two of them went into the house. Before the door was even closed, Patricia had turned around and attacked the younger woman with a passionate kiss. By the time the two of them pulled apart, each had been locking eyes with a woman whose eyes were glazed over with lust.

"Daniel," Patricia called out and watched Alicia dance in frustration. She kissed the girl once more and repeated her call.

"Yeah, mom?" Daniel called from somewhere in the house. It sounded like he was in the kitchen.

"Come here please, I need you to meet someone."

Alicia gasped, and Patricia broke out in a smile. While she had used the distraction of calling Daniel to her, she had slipped a hand into Alicia's pants. She found a burning hot bare and wet pussy.

"That's a relatively big clit you have," she said huskily to the girl. "I can't wait to expose you to mine."

Patricia pulled away suddenly when she heard the footfalls of Daniel walking towards them. Turning around, she greeted Daniel as he walked up with an embrace and a passionate kiss to match the one Alicia had just experience. When she broke the kiss, she spoke to him.

"This is Alicia Daniel. I want you to say high, and she wants to ask you something."

Daniel, who was ever shy, only nodded at his mother in reply. Patricia looked back at Alicia.

"Come on up after you ask. My bedroom is the third door on the right. And you Daniel, this is how wet she is for you," Patricia said before shoving her fingers into her son's mouth. She wanted no illusion as to what was going on for the both of them.

And she walked upstairs, making sure to strip on her way up. She was completely surprised Daniel hadn't in fact expressed anything. Even a tripping over words would have more like him. Either he had gained more confidence or the shock of the situation was enough to render him unresponsive.

Patricia went into her bedroom and instantly began stripping off her clothes. Naked, she stood in front of her mirror once more and allowed a thrill of exhilaration go through her. Lifting her breasts up, she gave each a squeeze and before kneading them. Before long, she was soon rubbing her entire body down in front of the mirror. When her hands started rubbing her enflamed labia she forced herself to stop.

Shaking uncontrollably in desire, she decided to freshen herself up in a way to distract herself. After using the restroom and wiping down her privates she sprayed some perfume and reapplied some lipstick. After she had finished, she went back into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

While she waited, her thought then began to think about how the conversation was going downstairs. She also wondered who was going to walk through her bedroom door. If it was Alicia a ton of sex was going to go down. Her son, same thing, but only after Alicia had to be driven home.

There was a knock on the door. Before she answered, Patricia, spread her legs and presented her sexiest view possible.

"Enter," she said.

The door opened and Patricia smiled almost evilly and Alicia was revealed in the frame of the door. The adolescent woman's eyes lit up when she saw the object of her lechery splayed out before her.

"Well?" Patricia said with a busted sound of annoyance in her voice.

"He uh said yes," Alicia said with a stutter.

"That," Patricia said. "I knew he would. I meant why are you standing there agape? Don't you want to sample what you've earned?"

"Oh god yes," Alicia said in a desperate plea. Patricia's hot cunt throbbed in agreement.

"Then what are you standing there for?" She asked. "Get undressed and worship at the altar you so wanted."

The younger woman came into the bedroom and began undressing before Patricia. She shuddered again in impatience, but a thought crossed her mind that gave her pause form continuing the tryst.

"So what exactly did my son say?"

Alicia stopped stripping and stood in the doorway in her bra and panties.

"He said that surprised."

"What about me?"

"He said you guys had sex."

"We don't have sex we fuck. Just like you and me are about to do."

"Oh," Alicia said. "What are you saying?"

"I intend on having both of you before me to please not only each other but me too. I don't want to be left out."

"That's it?"

Patricia's gaze fell, but it was. For her, the fear wasn't being about considering another partner. She merely didn't want her son to abandon her. Alicia provided a cement to keep Patricia and her son together. If they all loved each other openly then everything would work out.

When Patricia looked up, Alicia had fully stopped and was walking over. She allowed the more petite woman to gently draw her into a kiss. A kiss like two long lost lovers would share to comfort each other. It was ginger, and she was moving into the kiss as their tongues danced together. Before long the younger woman pressed her onto her back and was kissing down her skin.

"That feels extremely pleasant," Patricia moaned listening to the peck of kisses Alicia was leaving on her. Each touch currently made her womanhood quiver in small releases.

"Oh my god," Alicia said suddenly with a cry. It broke the spell and Patricia looked down through her breasts down to the pupil. Alicia was between her legs at the edge of the bed and only form her eyes up could be seen. Eyes that were locked onto hers.

"What?" Patricia asked in alarm. And she was troubled. After so many years the sole person so far that had seen her sex had been Daniel. As much as she loved her son and his opinion, it undoubtedly was the opinion of another that pushed on edge.

"It's just so gorgeous."

Patricia felt the heat rise in her cheeks.

"Thank you."

"No ma'am," Alicia said. "Thank you."

Happiness swelled through her at that point.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before?" She asked. If the roles had been reversed, she recognized her own answer would have been a resounding yes filled with confidence before she delved between puffy pussy lips. Alicia's answer was an underwhelming no.

"Should I be concerned?" Patricia asked. She wasn't trying to give the girl a hard time about it. Thinking about what she was going to say next to the girl was suddenly stopped and she felt her labia pull apart.

"Oh," she cried out as a sudden pulling was felt on her lips.

"You have a huge clit," Alicia said with a slurp.

"Its a curse."

Patricia didn't get to finish the thought before she was left writhing on the bed now. Slurping and licking sounds filled the room, but she scantly heard them. What she did hear was the roaring of her orgasm building. In a sudden finality, she gratefully plunged over the edge of restraint and into the pit of bottomless pleasure she had been seeking all day.

Once her body came off the first orgasm, Patricia's gluttony for blissful release dominated her mind. Powerfully she closed her thighs around Alicia's head and issued her a warning before grasping the girl's head.

"It's gonna to get sloppy down there," Patricia said with a promise. Alicia hadn't stopped her attentions and Patricia shuddered in an orgasm. When it died down, she began to grind herself against Alicia.

"Use some fingers hon," she said in command. "Just like that,"

One of the things that Patricia could be prideful of, and she knew from the testament of having sex with her son, is how tight her cunt was. If could guess, she surmised that only two of Alicia's fingers had penetrated her. It wasn't enough and nowhere close to being what she could. Not very close to her son's girth either but the sucking on her clit made-up for that.

Her next orgasm hit and it was a powerful one. One that sucked the control of her body out of her.

"Oh my god," Alicia said.

"What?" Patricia asked through her pants. As much as she wanted to look past her heaving chest, there was just no way for her to come out of the fog her body was in.

"You squirted," she replied.

"I'm sorry," Patricia said halfheartedly.

"Don't be. It's delicious."

Patricia manages to sit up and she gasped looking at Alicia. Sure, she had squirted many times before, but what covered her current lover looked like someone had turned on a literal cum hose. Typically Patricia would have marveled at just how much, but Alicia had done something to make the cum have a milky appearance.

"What did you do to my pussy?" She asked.

Alicia smiled big.

"Have you been with another woman before?" Patricia asked.

"No ma'am," Alicia said. "But I've watched tons of porn."

"You can't get like them with no experience."

"I swear," Alicia said while still trying to get the milky cum off of herself. "When was your first?"

"A grad student who was my teacher while I was in school," Patricia began. "She instructed me in everything about pleasing a woman. The lady could have been a goddess with what she could accomplish."

"Have you managed to stay in contact?" Alicia asked while sucking her fingers. The erotic sight stirred the pot once more and Patricia shuddered in delight. For her though, it wasn't about being selfish. She knew that if she wanted to keep her admirer enthralled, there had to be more offered than just allowing a one-sided eat out session.

"Actually, no," she said, almost feeling sad as the memories of her old mentor dredged up from memory. "She ended up getting married to a conservative man and well, I had to move on too."

Mostly because by the time things seemed to be getting complicated between the two of them. Plus, in the end, it ceased when she became pregnant with Daniel soon after the affair ended.

"That's tragic," Alicia said.

Patricia shrugged and looked over the nude woman. Pushing down her own needs to ask for more, Patricia made her move.

"It's time for me to return the favor."

"You don't have to that," she said, and Patricia watched as the girl squirmed. It occurred to her then that maybe the other woman had only considered pleasuring her teacher in affection and that would be the end of it.

"Oh Alicia," Patricia said. "If you want to experience me again, get you pert ass over her on the bed and spread."

"By all means ma'am," she instantly responded jumping onto the bed and lay next to Patricia, who immediately sat up.

"Now let me show you how a pro does it," Patricia said before leaning over and kissing Alicia. She immediately proved the young's girl's mouth with her tongue, tasting herself in the process. Moving quick, she ran hands softly over the other woman's skin.

Alicia moaned into the kiss and felt herself wildly overwhelmed. All she wanted, to begin with, was to show her idol teacher her attention. Presently she had a date and possible boyfriend and her teacher returning sexual favors. Her body jerked violently out of control as hands rubbed over erogenous zones. Too bad there wasn't much for them to grab onto.

"You don't have to do this," Alicia said once the kiss broke. She missed the warm tongue already. Suddenly her teacher began planting soft kisses across her shoulders, which caused her to shudder and the heat to rise between her legs.

"You're so lithe and beautiful," Patricia said, loving how the girl squirmed around. A little jealous, Patricia could scarcely imagine the amount of fun she could have with such a body. Burying the thought, she decided to find out just how untouched the girl was.

Alicia gasped when Patricia stroked fingers across enflamed labia. Her swollen mons felt like a furnace and a devious smile broke across her face. At her actual lips, copious amounts of arousal seeped through.

"Don't you have an inviting cunt," Patricia said with hot breath on the girl's skin. Gooseflesh rose up in answer along with a moan. Moving on from teasing, Patricia latched on to one of the girl's small nipples with a soft suck. While she gingerly took her time with the perversion, she also began manipulating the girl's sex.

"Oh shit," Alicia cried out suddenly. Her body had begun stiffening in response, and she suddenly cried out.

Patricia laughed as the woman orgasmed. It amused her on some level on how little it took to induce an orgasm.

"Oh yes," Patricia said leaving her protege's nipple with a long suck. Hands suddenly locked onto hers.

"Please stop," Alicia pleaded. Patricia knew an overload of constant stimulation needed to be broken through. Especially if the girl wanted continual involvement between a mother and son.

"I can't," Patricia said. "Spread your legs again."

The look on Alicia's face was one of concentration. Patricia laughed to herself once the girl suddenly relaxed and her legs spread.

"It too much," Alicia called out, but Patricia worked over the girl's sex with slow circles and enormous pressure.

"Give it a second," Patricia said, breathing hot breath once more onto the skin. In a second, she planned on giving the woman a true delight.

"What's going on?" Alicia said with concern evident in her voice. Patricia rubbed more and smiled feeling triumphant as the girl started violently spasming once more. While Alicia moved and moaned, Patricia to the chance to hook fingers suddenly inside the girl.

The tightness was almost painful to Patricia, but she ripped into the girl's cunt and began to viciously assault the inside. She discovered the girl's g-spot fast and reduced the young twat into a spurting mess. By the time everything was finished, the girl had passed out and Patricia felt hornier than ever. With a sigh, she went like a prowling predator to find her son.

Patricia walked through the upstairs of her house shaking in wanton lust. Feeling altogether lascivious, she walked to Daniel's room on a mission to scratch the itch deep in her cunt.

"Mom what?" Daniel said surprised, and she would have giggled at the sight of him can't she been in such a need. But being that he already was laying on his bed with his cock out, no doubt masturbating to the thought of his mother with another woman.

"I need your cock," she said climbing into his bed and straddling him. She sank down his length with a moan. "The problem with women they don't come equipped with something that can reach deep inside."

"God mom," her son groans as she ground on him.

"Mmm?" She moaned looking down at him. His eyes were squeezed shut. Even though she had offered herself to him as his own personal slut, he hesitated. Biting her lip, she leaned down so that their faces were only inches apart.

"You must get it together," she said. He opened his eyes.

"Mom?"

She had stopped grinding on his cock.

"As super hot our incestuous escapades are, you aren't using me enough."

"We fucked this morning mom," he said.

"But not at lunch and not in between classes. My cunt is yours and before you know it, that girl in the other room will be too."

His hands gently ran over her breasts. The perk globes of flesh still firm. She yelped in pleasure when he squeezed on her nipples.

"From what I could see, she was too easily exhausted," he said.

Patricia supported that sentiment. Alicia had been willing so far, but her body needed some training to be a slut. A nice sex addicted and obedient slut. Just like herself.

"I can't wait anymore," Patricia said.

"For what?" Daniel replied.

To answer him, she pulled her cunt up his length and sank back down on it. He grasped her breasts in response, sending more than a shudder through her body. Gripping his shoulders, she leaned down and nibbled on his ear.