Mother's Punishment

Story Info
His girl's mother jumps in on their fun.
1k words
4.16
132.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had been going out for about 6 months. Sex was now part of our ritual every time we were together. Whether it was at my house, her house or even at a party. We just loved sex.

We both were seniors in high school and it was her 18th birthday. I had spent the day with her and her family and after dinner it was our "alone time". We went downstairs in the basement, put a movie on, and started to cuddle on her couch. Nicole had barely even hit play before we started making out. I immediately put my hand up her shirt and started to play with her tits. I swirled my finger around her nipple and I could hear her starting to breathe heavy. I then lifted up her shirt and started to lick and suck on her tits.

Once I had the little stuff out of the way I ripped off her pants and started to eat her out. Every time my tongue hit her clit she would jump and start to moan. I knew she wanted me to fuck her, but I needed to get mine first. I got up and took off my pants. Immediately she started to suck my dick. She had been doing it for a while and was now a pro at it. She sucked my dick for about ten minutes until I felt like I was going to explode. I told her to stop and pulled a condom out of my pants.

When the condom was on I looked up at her and saw a big smile on her face, like she was ready for it. I smirked and then got myself in position. When I was ready, I put my dick in her pussy and started off slow. Then I exploded and started to drive really fast. I saw her put her hands over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Suddenly, out of nowhere I heard:

"Let it out sweetie, no one's home."

I stopped right where I was for I knew that voice. I slowly looked up and saw her mom standing right there with her arms crossed. I looked back at Nicole and it looked as if she wanted to cry.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I'm eighteen and we've been going out for like six…"

"…Honey, I'm not mad at you believe me. I just want a piece of that huge cock."

Nicole and I looked at each other in amazement to what we had just heard. I personally had no problem with it because Nicole's mother was a fox. She was one hundred percent Puerto Rican and she had the nicest legs I have ever seen on a mom. Her face was nice and she had tits the size of watermelons.

Nicole on the other hand I did not think would go for this but when I came to, Nicole was on the couch already stripping her mom. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Nicole was taking her mom's shirt off as she fondled Nicole.

"Get over here cutie," Nicole said to me.

I nodded and got off my knees and walked over to Nicole and her mom. As soon as I got over there, Nicole's mom ripped the condom off my dick and started to suck it. I thought Nicole was good at giving head, but her mom was even better.

"Oh mom, don't you just love his cock," Nicole said to her mom.

Nicole's mom pulled my dick out of her mouth and said, "Oh my God, it's so damn big; you're a lucky girl Nicole."

As Nicole's mom was sucking my dick, Nicole started to take off her pants. She was wearing this kinky little thong that made me even that much more turned on. I then saw Nicole start to go underneath her mother and start to eat her out. I could not believe this was happening to me.

I heard Nicole's mom start to moan from getting eaten out and she had an orgasm with my dick in her mouth. It was the greatest feeling ever. After about ten minutes of that, her mom was ready to fuck. Nicole got out from underneath her mom and sat on the arm of the couch. Her mom then got up and got on all fours right in front of her and said,

"Tom, get your fine ass over here and fuck me."

I went over to the couch and positioned myself right behind her mother. Oh did I forget to mention that she had the nicest ass I have ever seen. I put my hands and it and started to rub it. At that moment Nicole burst out screaming and I looked up. Her mother was already at work fingering her and eating her out. I was so horny I had to fuck her now. I put my dick in her pussy and started to fuck her harder then I have ever fucked before. Nicole's mom started screaming from the shock of my huge dick inside of her.

"TOM, FUCK ME HARDER," her mom yelled at the top of her lungs and I went harder.

I looked up just in time to see Nicole having the biggest orgasm I have ever seen her have. That did it and I couldn't hold off for any longer, I had to cum. So I took my dick out and got in front of Nicole's mom. Nicole slid down from the arm of the couch and got right next to her mom, squeezing her tits and talking dirty to me. Meanwhile, her mom was sucking my dick so good I couldn't take it any more. I came right in her mouth and it was probably the most I have ever cum. She had it all in her mouth and she leaned over top or Nicole. Nicole opened her mouth and her mom let it all drip into her mouth where she then swallowed it.

I sat back down on the couch as Nicole and her beautiful mom sat on either side of me and touched my jacked body. That was the first time I had ever fucked two women at the same time and it was the greatest experience of my life. Nicole and I never got "caught" again, but one day her mom will be back and looking for more.