Mother's Red Shoes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,101 Followers

"You made me cum hard, Son. Mummy liked that a lot. You did well. So you get a little payback..." She moved the shoes wonderfully and yet agonisingly slowly down his shaft. "You like Mummy's shoes, baby? She calls these her boy-hardeners... they seem to be doing the trick. Mummy ought to wear shoes like this everyday, don't you think? Just for you. Not for her husband or a boyfriend, but just for her baby boy, keeping his cock nice and hard..."

Janet speeded up her pace, flexing her feet as the shoes rubbed against Alex's red, glistening cock. Precum had already dripped down on to the black leather of the shoes and the toes of the stockings. Alex moaned, the pain in his balls was too much, he needed to cum, he must cum!

"Are you going to cum for Mummy? Are you going to cum? Gonna make a big mess all over Mummy's shiny high heels and her special stockings? Are you gonna spunk for Mummy. Cum now, baby, cum for me, cum for Mummy!"

He couldn't hold on any longer, Alex ejaculated with such force the cum was splattered all over his Mother's stockinged legs. He screamed, the cum wouldn't stop. It spurted from his cock splattering her high heels and covering his own belly and chest. Janet squeezed her shoes together to make sure she drained the last of the precious cum from his balls.

The room swam and Alex could feel conciousness fading. Would his Mother still be here when he woke up? More importantly, would she be Katherine or Janet?

Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,101 Followers
12