Mother's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was simple. Ashley would come to my home after school like normal, only this time, when her mother comes to pick her up, we're not going to be there. Instead we'll be at the mall shopping like normal teenage girls do. While we're out, Samantha will get invited into the home, where my mom will do her magic. The magic is simple. Take charge! Take command. Put that white cunt in her place from the get go. By the time we'd get back, mom would have submissive white Samantha eating out of her hand...or hopefully something else!

It was five days later when this event finally happened. I never had Ashley over more than two days in a row, out of fear that her mother would really suspect something between us, so it was with great anticipation for mom and I both that we wait for the right day. But like clockwork Ashley arrived at my house good and early and I soon drove mom's car to the mall. Just before we left the house I gave her a kiss on the cheek and wished her good luck, I could tell she was nervous. She smiled and told me not too worry. It was time she took back her black dignity. I was never more proud of my mother!

I got such a kick that afternoon shopping with Ashley. You should have seen the look on her face when we walked into the pet shop and I joked about getting a collar for her. Her weak knees were all I needed to see to buy them. But overall we had a great time just like if we were friends. I almost had forgotten all about my mother's conquest. I wondered how she was doing. I bet she already had Samantha crawling around the house in her underwear, swatting her big white butt with a rolled up newspaper. Or maybe puckering up those white lips to kiss my mom's black feet just like I made Ashley. In any event, in today's cultural climate, how could Samantha resist submitting to my mom? Mom had it easier than she knew.

After another hour I simply couldn't take it anymore. I dragged Ashley back to the car and in no time we were driving home. My cunny was wet as hell at all the anticipation. I was finally going to see my mom get vindicated. I looked over to Ashley with a wicked smile but the only thing she knew was that she'd get another dose of foot licking when we get back!

We soon arrived at my home and sure enough Samantha's car was in the drive way. Ashley had a look of concern and disappointment on her face when she saw it. She wanted to play with me before she had to go back home. She had NO idea.

I practically skipped to the front door, holding my breath as I unlocked it and slowly went inside.

Was the first sound I heard echoing from inside the house, followed by a cry of pain. My eyes grew wide as I scanned the living room, listening for where the noise was coming from.

More cries. Very quickly I looked up and realized it was coming from upstairs. With Ashley tailing behind me, we moved quickly upstairs and to my mother's bedroom where the sound emanated. There we held our breath and listened.

"Owwwwwwwweeeeee"!

Suddenly my eyes went wide as I realized who it was who was crying in pain....

Slowly I cracked the unlocked door open, and the two of use peered inside. Sitting on the floor, butt naked, with her knees up and spread was my dear sweet mom.

! "OWWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOU!!!" Professed my mother as Samantha slapped both my mother's brown inner thighs with the flip flop in her hand, all the while my mom busily fingered her gushing sex, with the college pictures spread out before her on the floor,!

I closed the door and shook my head lightly in disappointment before taking Ashley by the hand to lead her to my room. I now realize that indeed some things never change. Mommy has her white Mistress to serve, and I have my white slut!

The End! Mother's Secret

***********
All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to the link below.

Your encouragements keep me going :)
*******
This work is copyright (c) 2004 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.
*******

12