Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 06

Story Info
Mother and son confess, and cum clean with each other.
1.6k words
4.42
18.3k
17

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since Peggy had jacked off Billy at the dinner table. Things had changed between them. Usually they were very talkative to each other, but Billy had said little more than hello to his mother whenever he saw her. Peggy was worried that she had pushed things too far with him. Maybe he came to his senses and realized he shouldn't be feeling this way, or doing these things with his own mother. Peggy understood if he did. She also understood that she should also come to her senses. She had let her son suck her toes. She had given her son both a foot-job, and a hand-job. She had even eaten her little boys cum on three occasions. It was beyond wrong. She should want to take it back, and wish that it never happened. But Peggy didn't feel that way. Her sexual feelings for her son had been awakened when she saw him worshiping her shoes, which were an extension of her. It showed how intensely he desired her. The same intensity of desire she now felt towards him. She didn't want to stop. She wanted to push things further. If Billy wanted that was the question.

Peggy decided she just needed to talk to Billy and find out, first, if he was OK, and second to gauge his interest in continuing on the path they had started on. Hopefully Billy would be open and honest with her. She had to be prepared for Billy to tell her he wanted this all to stop. Peggy got home from work at 3:45. She went right up to Billy's room and knocked.

"Billy, you in there?"

"Yeah mom."

"Can I come in for a few minutes?" Peggy asked nervously.

"Sure, come on in."

Peggy opened the door and Billy was sitting on the edge of his bed, playing a handheld game.

"Can we talk for a few minutes?"

"Sure mom, what is it?"

"Well I've noticed for the last few days, you haven't talked to me much. it seems like you are ignoring me. Am I right, or am I seeing things that aren't there?"

Billy was quiet for close to 30 seconds.

"I have been a bit quiet and been keeping to myself. You are right about that."

Worrying what his answer would be, Peggy quietly asked,

"Is it because of what happened with us the other day at the dinner table? Did it freak you out? Did it upset you? Do you think I am a terrible person?"

Billy, seeing how nervous and anxious his mother was, leapt to his feet and gave her a big hug to comfort her.

"Of course I don't think those things mommy. I love you. I'm just a little confused about things. The things we did, I have dreamed about for years. I have wanted them to happen so badly, for so long, and now that they have happened, it's just hard to understand how and why my fantasies came true."

Peggy was still in Billy's embrace, and his words made her look up with him with a hopeful smile. Billy saw his mother had tears in her eyes, and his first instinct was to make her feel better.

"Don't cry mommy! You are the best mommy ever! You did nothing wrong. I wanted all those things to happen. Truly I did."

Billy walked his mother over to his bed and sat her down. He sat next to her and put his hand on her knee. His touch instantly sent shivers through Peggy's body. She wanted her son's hands all over her, but she had to try to push those sexual thoughts out of her mind and discover if Billy truly was OK.

"I just hope you don't stay distant from me forever. That would break my heart."

"Of course not mommy. I would never do that. I was just confused about a few things. Mostly I needed and answer about something."

"Ask me baby. Anything you want to know, I'll tell you, I promise!"

"OK mom. This is weird asking you, but the things you said when you gave me a footjob and when you gave me a hand-job. Where you...where you just saying those things to help me cum faster, or did you mean them?"

Billy's mom tried to figure out which of her words was he referring to before she answered him, but she was so caught up both times, she didn't remember everything she said.

"I'm sorry Billy, what did I say that you are referring to?"

"Well both times you said...you...you asked me to..."

"Billy, please tell me what did I say?"

"You said you wanted me to give you my thick, delicious, creamy cum. You said that both times. Did you mean that?"

"Well Billy, it's no secret that I love eating your cum. You saw me lick it off my skirt, my knee, my hair, and my hand. And you don't know this, but after I gave you a foot-job, and you went upstairs, I licked all your cum off my feet. Every last drop."

Peggy's reveal made Billy's cock start to stiffen. Not only was his mother enjoying eating his cum, but she licked his load off her own feet. The image of his mother sucking her own toes nearly sent him through the roof. Peggy could see Billy's shorts rising from his erection, but she did want to react to it, no matter how much she wanted that cock.

Billy was quivering with both lust and nerves.

"But the first time you said it mom; How did you know what my cum would have tasted like?"

Peggy was busted. Betrayed by her own lustful words. With all they had done at this point, it wasn't admitting to slurping up his cum from her flat that made her ashamed. It was the fact that she had been spying on him. She could have told him she found the flat when she came home later on, but she decided no more deception. She would tell him.

"Billy the way I knew how your cum tasted, is because I had already tasted it before."

Billy gave his mom a slight quizzical head tilt, as if trying to figure out how she was able to do that, before she could tell him.

"Now please don't be angry Billy, but I was perplexed by coming home almost everyday to my shoes being out of order, and you know I'm a tidy freak. It was a mystery to me, and I came to the conclusion it had to be you. But I needed to find out why. So last Friday, I left work early and hid in my closet?"

Billy's eyes opened up wide and his jaw dropped.

"You...you spied on me? You saw what I did when I came in the room?"

Billy's face started turning red.

"Yes I saw you Billy, but don't be embarrassed or ashamed baby. I thought it was odd at first, but when I figured out you just really loved the smell of my stinky feet, and it was some way to be intimate with me in a way you didn't ever think possible with me directly, it started to turn me on. I had fought the feelings and thoughts for years because I am your mother, but I have found you so hot for several years. I knew it was wrong to be attracted to my own son, and I suppressed it, but once I saw you there stark naked, with your perfect cock sticking up, I didn't want to suppress it any longer. I want you."

Billy thought his heart was going to burst through his chest. He had wanted his mom for so long and now she was revealing to him that she felt the same way. Billy smiled wide.

"I want you too mom. I have for years. And since you saw what I did in your flat you...?"

"I had always loved the taste and feel of cum in my mouth. When I saw the chance to eat my stud son's boy cum, I couldn't resist. I picked up my flat and started eating your jizz. I was the most delicious I have ever had. As you can tell I am addicted to it now. I am a slut for your cum, my baby boy."

Peggy gave Billy a devilish grin. Billy started stroking his cock through his shorts.

"Mom, can we..."

"Stop right there mister. Remember, tonight I will be helping Marion with her taxes, and it's going to take me until late in the night to finish, so no sexy fun between us tonight. But can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for you mommy."

"Well, I assume you are going to jack off tonight, right?"

Billy just smiled wide.

"That's what I thought. I need you to do me a huge favor."

"Anything mom."

"You know I don't like wasting a single drop of your cum, and I don't want any of it ending up in a bunch of toilet paper and in your waste basket. So when you are ready to jack off tonight, go to the kitchen first, and grab one of the mason jars from the cupboard. And when you are ready to cum, I want you to shoot your delicious cum into the jar and seal it so it doesn't dry up. Then I want you to put it on my nightstand. When I return later, and go to bed, it will be my late night snack. I'll picture your cock with each spoonful I put in my mouth. Can you do that for me?"

Billy was speechless. All he could do was nod yes.

"Thank you baby. And if you can squeeze out two loads, I would appreciate it. I seem to have an endless appetite for your cock cream."

With that Peggy left Billy's room and went next door to Marion's.

Billy immediately went to retrieve the mason jar. He ended up grabbing two.

To Be Continued...