Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 11

Story Info
Perversions Grow Between Mother And Son.
7k words
4.67
20.8k
22

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks had passed since Peggy and Billy had become lovers in the truest sense. What had started as a boy's fixation with his mother's smelly shoes, had now blossomed in to a passionate love affair between mother and son. Even more importantly, on that fateful night, they had professed their love for each other. It is true love. They are still very much mother and son, but for all intents and purposes, they were a couple.

Mother and son were fucking like bunnies. Every opportunity they had to give oral to each other, or masturbate each other, and of course, have sex with each other, they took. Everyday when Peggy got home from the office, Billy was all over her. She could barely get through the door before Billy would stick his head under her skirt and begin licking her sweaty pussy and asshole. Billy said he was just giving a tongue bath to mommy's privates.

Peggy, wanting to ratchet up the pleasures for Billy, started incorporating his fetishes into their sex. Peggy would come home from work and get into her bed with Billy, have him take off her stinky high heel pumps, and smell them as he fucked her. This usually made Billy cum a bit faster.

Part of their routine, also included Peggy sucking off Billy every day before she went to work and he went to school. To Peggy, her son's cum was the best breakfast she could ask for. One morning, Peggy was running woefully late, mainly because they had stayed up fucking until 3am, and she had trouble getting up on time. Peggy had gone to the kitchen and made coffee. She came upstairs, walked into Billy's room, and handed him her thermos. "Please fill my coffee with your son cum creamer." She said matter-of-factually, before going off to finish getting ready. Another time she had asked him to cum in her cereal, while she put her makeup on. Billy had gleefully obliged both times. They eventually both decided, why not just prepare meals for each other ahead of time. Billy started preparing a jar of cum for his mom to take to work the night before, and Peggy prepared a jar of her ejaculation for Billy to take to school. Peggy would sit at her desk and use a spoon to eat Billy's cum for lunch. A few times Sandra walked up to Peggy's desk with a smile and asked if she could have some of Peggy's yogurt. Peggy told her she would never share that yogurt. Billy would sit in the cafeteria and eat lunch, with his favorite drink his mother personally prepared for him. He would drink up her juices, and always crave more. Once, Jake had asked if he could have a sip of Billy's drink since he forgot his wallet and couldn't buy one. Billy gave him a buck and jokingly told him to fuck off.

Another new routine Billy and his mommy got into, was sending each other selfies. At first they were just cute shots of them blowing kisses to the other. But quickly the pictures became naughtier. Billy would send pictures of his hard cock in the school bathroom, locker room, janitor's closet, the track. Anywhere he could sneak out to and show his mommy he was thinking of her. Peggy's favorite picture she had received from her son, was from the school library. Billy had brazenly pulled his cock out under a table, and held a ruler next to it, showing his actual length was just over nine inches. Peggy started sending Billy pictures of her underwear pulled to the side, and her fingers in her pussy. She also sent pictures of her fingering herself in her office bathroom. She had even sent Billy two short video's. The first was of Peggy in her empty office, squatting on her desk, over her phone, fingering herself. 27 seconds into the video, her pussy gushed all over the phone, blurring the video. The other video was of Peggy pissing into the toilet at work. It was the first time Billy had seen his mother pissing. His first thought while watching was that he wished his cock had been under her warm, golden stream.

All these games kept everyday exciting for the new couple. Things were as good as could be. Peggy new things would be amazing between them for a long time, but she feared that with her being the only woman he had been with, in time he may resent never experiencing another. The thought of Billy being with another woman, infuriated Peggy. Billy was hers forever, and she was his. But she had to not be selfish. She had to think of her boy, and his needs. For now she was all he needed, but in time, his curiosity of what he's never had may get the better of him. Maybe it would be better for him to get it out of his system early. Peggy had lot of thinking to do.

Meanwhile, Billy's grandma started spending much more time at their house. She used to visit once a month, but ever since she had caught them in the act, she would come over several times a week. Most of the times she would already be there by the time Billy got home. Peggy didn't get home from work until 5, so this gave Billy some alone time to hang out with his grandma. Billy loved it. He had always thought she was an awesome grandmother, and a very cool lady. It also didn't hurt that she was sexy as hell, and had feet to die for. Billy had always been turned on by his grandmother, as far back as he could remember. He started thinking about his grandmother at school, anxious to get home to her. He was disappointed on the days she didn't come over. It meant he would miss out on seeing her in her tennis skirts, showing off her beautiful, slender legs. Her tits always stretched out any shirt she wore, which always drove Billy crazy. And oh those beautiful feet. Always manicured toenails, always painted red. She even wore a sexy little toe ring on her right foot. When Billy visited his grandma, he would usually go into the bathroom and jack-off while picturing his cock in her granny pussy.

Today Billy got lucky. He saw his grandma's car parked out front, and his cock began to stir. "Which sandals will she be wearing today?" he wondered. "How short will her tennis dress be?" Billy walked in and was immediately greeted by his grandmother wearing a shorter than usual tennis dress, the bottom barely passed her ass. Her top was extra low, really displaying her breasts. And she was wearing a cute pair of flip flops with a floral pattern, and a small flower on the strap between her big toe and her index toe. She ran up and gave Billy a long, strong hug. Her tits were smashed up against Billy's chest. He fought not to get a hard-on. His grandmother finally let go and asked him how his day went.

"It was OK grandma. kind of the same as always. I was actually thinking of you a lot today. I was hoping today would be a day you came over."

A big smile came across Claire's face.

"Really Billy? You like seeing grandma?"

Billy smiled back big at her. He moved his eyes from her toes up to her face.

"I always love seeing you grandma."

Claire felt like a school girl again, and Billy was the hunk at school saying hello to her.

She was so giddy, she was afraid it would show, and her grandson would think she was weird.

"I always love seeing you too Billy." She said, as she moved her eyes from his crotch to his face.

"What did you want to do until mom gets home grandma?"

They usually just played board games, or watched TV. Claire was not in the mood for any of those things.

"Well Billy, I actually have a favor to ask if you wouldn't mind."

Billy loved his grandma, and would do anything for her. "Sure thing grandma, what can I do for you?"

"Well you see, I did so much shopping today. I went to the grocery store, the clothing store, and the pharmacy. It was so much walking today, and I was wearing these flip flops the whole time. Now my feet are killing me. So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving grandma a little foot rub? It doesn't have to be a long one, just a few minutes? You can say no if you think it's gross touching your granny's feet."

Billy was glad he was wearing very loose jeans, so it would be easier to hide his growing erection. He kept his poker face on.

"Not gross at all grandma. It would be my pleasure, to rub your feet." Billy said, smiling.

Claire was very excited. She couldn't wait to feel her grandson's hands all over her feet.

"How about I sit on the recliner, and you can kneel in front of me to massage my feet?"

Billy was trying hard to contain his excitement.

"Good plan grandma. Let's go"

Claire kicked off her flip-flops, and sat down in the large black recliner. Billy knelt in front of her and grabbed her left foot without hesitation, and started to rub. Claire let out a soft moan.

"Oh Billy, that feels so wonderful. Have you taken massage classes?"

Billy winked at his grandma. "No. Just lot's of practice.

"Well it's working Billy!"

Billy continued rubbing his granny's feet. He was a little disappointed his grandmothers feet didn't really smell too much. Always wearing sandals, her feet were always aired out. It didn't matter though, Billy was enjoying touching her feet, a lot. The weren't as smooth as his mother's but still amazing.

Claire was lusting for her kneeling grandson, and figured she would push her luck.

"Billy, my feet, as I'm sure you can tell, are a little rough in some spots. Do you have any lotion? It might help the massage over the rough spots."

"I know where mom keeps some. I'll be right back."

Claire also new where her daughter kept the lotion, and had already taken in from her bathroom drawer, and hid it in her car. A few minutes later Billy came running down the stairs.

"Sorry grandma, mom must have used it all."

"That's OK Billy. Thank you for looking."

Billy went back to rubbing her feet. After a couple minutes, Claire spoke up again.

"I have idea Billy. We don't have lotion, but that's OK. We can use your spit to moisten my feet a bit."

Billy was a little surprised, but he was willing. "Are you sure you are ok with my spit on your feet grandma?"

"Oh yes Billy. I'm quite alright with that."

Billy held his grandmas left foot close to his face, and let a big glob of spit drop out of his mouth, and onto her toes. He started rubbing it into the rest of her foot.

Claire loved it, but she had another idea.

"Billy, I appreciate your technique there, but by spitting one glob in one area, means by the time you spread it out to the rest of my foot, its less and less of your spit coating my feet. Instead of that, would you mind licking my feet instead, and cover them in your saliva that way?"

Needless to say, Billy's cock was an oak now. His sexy grandma just asked him to lick her delicious looking feet. It made him wonder if his mom had told his grandma about the foot massage he had given her. He didn't really care at the moment. He needed all of 0 seconds to agree.

"You OK if I start with your toes grandma?"

"Whatever you think is best my handsome grandson."

Her toenails were painted bright red. Billy started by sucking the pinky toe on his grandmother's left foot. There was a slight hint of sweat on it. A little salty, and very delicious. Once that toe was thoroughly covered in his spit, he licked in between her pinky toe, and her fourth toe. Once that one was covered, he licked in between that one and the middle toe. Billy continued this until each toe on her left foot had been sucked. He then moved over to her right foot, and continued the pattern until he got to her ring toe.

"Grandma, I'm going to slip off your toe ring so I can fully get in between those toes. Is that OK?"

Claire was in bliss having her feet worshiped by her hot grandson.

"Of course Billy. You can do anything you want to my feet."

Billy's cock twitched at hearing that.

He slipped her toe ring off, and sucked her ring toe thoroughly. "I should put my tongue through your ring to grandma. It will be easier to put back on with my spit in it."

Billy put his tongue through the center of his grandma's toe ring. He savored whatever taste he could get from it. He slipped it back on, and finished his toe sucking pattern.

Billy then lifted her feet up and held them both together, with his hands cupping the bottom of her heels for support. He dragged his tongue from his grandmas left heel, up through her arches, loving the taste of every inch. He didn't mind the slight roughness of her feet. He moved onto her right foot, and licked it from heel to arch as well.

Claire was having her feet worshiped for the first time, and she now knew why the women who love getting their feet worshiped, do so. It felt beyond amazing. It was extra sexy that it was her grandson doing it.

Billy then moved to the top off her feet. He thought the pronounced veins she had were sexy. He freely licked all over, covering the tops with his saliva. Billy's mind kept going to the thought of wishing he could lick his grandma's feet after she had gone for a long jog, wearing runners with no socks. He bet her smell was amazing.

Now that he had covered her feet in his spit, Billy finally began rubbing her feet again.

Both were enjoying, their knew activity together. Unbeknownst to them, Peggy had come home early from work, too anxious to get home to her lover son, to wait until the end of her work day. Peggy got out of her car and started go up the walkway to her front door, when she noticed her mom's car parked on the street.

"Damn, she's here again. Now I'll have to wait until she leaves before I can fuck Billy." She said to herself. She then noticed that Billy had left the rake out, leaned up against the living room window that faced the street. Peggy shook her head at how messy her son was. "Good thing he has the greatest cock ever." she said to herself in a low voice.

As Peggy got to the window she took a quick glance through the small gap in the curtains, allowing her to see partially inside. As she did, she saw her mother leaning back in the recliner. "Hmm. Mom must be resting until I got home." But as Peggy's eyes looked down, she could see her son Billy massaging his grandma's feet.

Peggy's first emotion was pure jealousy. She was furious. She didn't want her son touching anyone else but her. She was ready to pound on the window, and scream at them to stop. But then Peggy remembered her earlier thought about Billy only being with her the rest of his life, and the regrets he may feel in the future because of it. Peggy calmed down, and kept watching. She could see Billy was really enjoying touching his grandma's feet, and of course her mother Claire was loving it. As Peggy watched, her initial emotion of jealousy began fading, and she was starting to enjoy the scene before her. After a few minutes, she realized she was getting turned on by watching her son, obviously sexually excited, touching her mother, who was also clearly sexually excited, by the look on her face. The wheel in Peggy's brain began to work it's deviant magic again. It only took her a minute, and she knew what she wanted to do next for Billy. But she needed to talk to her mother first.

Claire heard the front door open, and she whispered to Billy to stop rubbing her feet and to turn the TV on and pretend the had just been watching. Peggy walked into the living room and saw Billy laying on his stomach on the floor watching TV, while her mother sat on the recliner.

"Hey guys, what are you up to?"

Billy turned his head first, ""Hi mommy."

Claire turned her focus from the TV to Peggy. "Hey Peg. We were just watching TV. How was your day?"

"It was OK. My feet are sore and sweaty." Peggy said with a smile.

Billy turned his head so fast Peggy thought it was going to fly off. He stared at his moms feet in her pumps and licked his lips. This brought a big smile to Peggy's face.

"Billy, why don't you go upstairs and shower, while your grandma and I get dinner ready. I'll get you when dinner is ready."

"OK mommy." Billy said as he jumped to his feet and ran up the stairs.

Peggy looked at her mother with a knowing look. "Come help me with dinner mom. We have a few things to discuss."

The two women walked in the kitchen, and Peggy began to prepare dinner. She told her mother to have a seat at the table.

"So mom, did you enjoy your time alone with Billy?" Peggy asked, in a nonchalant way.

"I always enjoy my time with my grandson. He is a great kid" responded Claire, the nervousness in her voice was clear.

"So what did you guys do?" Peggy asked as she continued getting food out of the fridge.

"Oh nothing really. We just talked and watched TV. Nothing exciting" The nervousness in Claire's voice clearly increasing.

"How are your feet feeling mom?" Peggy was now looking right at her mother.

"They are OK. Why do you ask Peg?"

"Why just OK? They should be feeling great after getting one of Billy's foot massages."

Claire stared at her daughter without saying a word for about 20 seconds. She was trying to figure out how Peggy could have known the Billy had rubbed her feet. She decided to lie.

"What are you talking about Peg? Billy didn't give..."

Peggy didn't want to play this game anymore. "Mom, I saw you two through the window. he was kneeling in front of you while you were in the chair. I saw him rubbing your feet, and I saw you clearly enjoying it quite a bit."

Claire had been caught. No use in denying it anymore.

"I'm sorry Peg. It's just my feet were so sore, and I knew Billy would be up for it since you told me how much he loved feet, and I..I...I just couldn't resist."

"Did Billy like the taste of your feet too mom?"

Claire just stared at Peggy speechless, not knowing what possible excuse she could come up with for that.

"I didn't see it mom, but I know Billy, and he wouldn't pass up the chance to lick your feet if he had the chance."

"Peggy, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have..."

Peggy cut her mother off again. "It's OK mom, really. Just don't hide these things from me. Just tell me what your intentions are with my son."

Claire knew the best option was to just be honest. "Peggy, ever since I caught you and Billy, I've been having strong feelings. More like uncontrollable desires, that I just can't get under control."

Peggy was intrigued. "What kind of desires mom? And please be completely honest like you were that night you caught us, and tell me everything."

Claire took a deep breath. She just hoped Peggy would understand.

"Peggy, that night I saw you and Billy together, I saw Billy's enormous, gorgeous cock. It is the type of cock I've always dreamed of being able to suck and fuck. The kind of cock your father didn't have. He wasn't gifted in the pants, the way Billy is. Nowhere near. I married your father at 18. He was 36 at the the time, and he is the only man I've ever been with. It might be why I desired your brother so much. Being around a young, good looking young man, with a nice size cock, made me crave what I never had. But even your bother's cock pales in comparison to Billy's."

Peggy should be shocked, but at this point she wasn't. Billy's cock did have a way to entrance and seduce just by it's look. She wasn't angry at her mother at all. "Don't worry mom, I totally understand. When I saw Billy's cock, it changed things for me too. He is really good with it too."

Claire's eyes opened wide. "So you two finally...?"

Peggy smiled. "Yes mom, my son and I finally fucked. And God was it glorious. I've never felt anything like that before. It was painful at first, but it was bliss."

Claire was getting wet at the thought of her grandson fucking her daughter with his horse-cock.

Peggy could see how turned on her mother was getting. "I bet you wish it was you he had fucked, don't you mom? I bet you've been thinking about Billy's cock lot lately, haven't you? it's OK mom, just admit it."

"God help me Peggy, but yes. It's all I've been able to think about the last few weeks. I've been masturbating multiple times a day, thinking about many things I want Billy to do with me. Last week I bought a huge cucumber, as close to the size of Billy's cock, covered it in lube, and fucked myself with it. I pictured it was Billy ramming me with his meat stick. Peggy I just turned 63, and I'm hornier than ever. I want Billy so damn bad. My body is aching for him."

12