Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 13

Story Info
Mommy swap day has arrived.
4.9k words
4.59
17.1k
16

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom-swap day was finally here. Billy was on his way to Luke's house to fuck his mom Sandra. Luke was on his way to Billy's house to fuck Peggy. The two mother's had gotten together ahead of time to give advice to each-other about what their sons enjoyed sexually, and what they may not like. Peggy had to do a little shopping, as Sandra had explained that Luke loved fucking her while she kept her black garter and stockings, and 7 inch stiletto heels, on in bed. Peggy had some high heels, but nothing that tall. And as far as stockings, Peggy rarely wore them. All she had was a couple of pairs of nude color pantyhose, no sexy stockings. Sandra also told her that Billy liked her to be fresh from the shower when they fucked. He didn't like any hint of her smelling from working all day. Also, Luke wasn't much into foreplay. Sandra had to beg for a little pussy licking. Lastly, Sandra warned Peggy, that Luke could be a bit demanding. He liked to order his mother around. None of what Sandra had told Peggy made her very excited about her "fuck session" with Luke. All except the ordering her around part. Peggy though that might be a little fun. She already knew though, that it wouldn't be like it was with her son Billy. No one ever had, or could get anywhere close.

Sandra on the other hand was jumping out of her stiletto's heels with excitement. She was giddy like a schoolgirl. She's been wanting Billy for so long, and hearing all the things he was into, only turned her on even more. To know that Billy loved the rawest scent of a woman was so sexy to her. Sandra understood Billy's foot fetish. She had hidden it from most people, but she loved looking at, and smelling women's feet, including her own. She loved coming home after work, taking off her smelly pumps, and holding them up to her nose so she could breathe in her own foot stink. She found her own foot funk sexy, and also enjoyed licking her own sweat from her shoes, especially her high heels. Sandra sweat an inordinate amount, and could leave several sweaty foot prints on the floor when she took off her shoes off. Sandra would make sure Billy got the most out of her rancid smelling feet when he was over. She had another surprise for Billy, and just hoped his nose was up for the task.

Luke arrived a little late for his "date" with Peggy. She greeted him at the door wearing a black robe with a flowery pattern all over it.

"Hi Luke. Come on in."

"Thanks Mrs.M.Sorry I'm late but I got caught up in the arcade. But hey, better late than never right?"

"Of course. No problem Luke."

What Peggy was really thinking was how rude it was for Luke to be late, and be so cavalier about it. He was coming over to fuck her and he seemed half interested. Peggy had always thought Luke was cute, and had often thought about getting in the sleeping bag with him when he stayed the night in Billy's room. She had masturbated several times picturing herself sucking Luke's cock, and being ass-fucked by him. For years he had been eye-balling her, and checking her out every chance he got. But now that he actually had the opportunity to have her, his attitude was very nonchalant. Peggy thought about calling the whole thing off, but she did not want to ruin Billy's chance to experience another woman, no matter how jealous the thought of it made her feel. Billy worshiped her like his Goddess, and she just wanted to be with him. He was her so, and her lover.

Luke let out a big yawn. "So Mrs.M, you gonna let me get up in dem' guts, or what?"

Such a charmer Peggy thought, as she mentally rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a Mrs. anymore Luke, please just call me Peg or Peggy."

"You got it Peg. So Peg, how about you bend the fuck over and let me get my dick wet."

"Luke, didn't you notice my stockings and garter?" Peggy opened her robe to give Luke first sight of her dressed up for him. "Your mom said you would like that. I bought them for today. What do you think?"

Luke looked her up and down very quickly. "Yeah it looks cool. So are we gonna fuck here, or are we going upstairs?"

Peggy was incredibly annoyed. She had already become ambivalent towards her solon to be boy lover. "Let's go upstairs." Peggy started walking up the stairs, leading Luke.

He checked out her ass on the way up.

"I never noticed your ass was this wide, Mrs. M...I mean Peg. It'll do."

Peggy wanted to push the little shit down the the stairs at this point, but she decided to soldier on. She took Luke into her bedroom and closed the door.

"So Luke, what do you wan..."

Before Peggy could ask Luke what he wanted to do first, he had already walked right up to her and put his hand around your throat. "You don't ask anything unless I say you can speak. Now bend the fuck over and I'll put my big dick in your mommy pussy."

Peggy was irritated with Luke, and didn't like the way it sounded when he called her mommy. Hearing it from her own son Billy, was music to her ears, and it turned her on that much more, since it was symbolic of their incestuous love affair. Luke just sounded lame. He spun her around and pushed her over so her upper body was leaned down on the bed. Luke unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to his ankles. He lowered his briefs, and let his 6 inch cock pop out.

"This might hurt Peg, I'm fucking hung." Luke stated in bragging fashion.

Peggy was bent over, so she couldn't see Luke's cock, but she prepared herself for his big oak to split her in two. Luke put his cock head right up to Peggy's pussy lips. She shuddered in anticipation.

"You ready Peg?"

"Yes Luke, please give me your cock!"

Luke grabbed Peggy's hips, slowly let his cock head enter her, which made Peg give a slight moan. He slid his cock into her slowly until all 6 inches were inside. It felt amazing to Peggy. Having another young cock in her was so taboo, and exciting. She had thought about fucking young Luke for a long time. He was really cute, and she loved his cockiness. It turned her on. Here was one of her fantasies coming true. Luke withdrew and then thrust again, fast this time. He began fucking her with increasing speed, grunting with each thrust. This kid went straight to business. He was really working hard now, fucking her doggy-style, and saying such romantic things, Peggy thought, sarcastically.

"Take my big dick Mrs.M! It hurts, doesn't it! Yeah you like this young boy dick! You've been thinking about fucking this dick for years!"

"He is right." Peggy thought. She had been thinking about fucking him for years. What he was wrong about was about it hurting her. Unfortunately for Luke, he got his chance to fuck her, after her son Billy. Luke's cock was 6 inches, which was a perfectly good size. that was bigger than her ex-husband. But Billy's cock was 9 inches, and much much thicker than Luke's. Billy had the greatest cock of all, and he had ruined her for anybody else. But even more importantly, Peggy and her son were in love with each other, and they had a passion, and hunger for each other, that only a mother and son could ever truly understand. Peggy got lost in thoughts of her son Billy, as young Luke pumped away in her pussy. All she wished was that Billy was with her right now, with his magical cock in her.

After a few minutes, Luke gave out a big grunt, and an, "OH FUCK!!."

and pulled his cock out in time to shoot his cum on Peggy's ass cheeks. A few small teaspoons worth was all he produced. Not the seeming pints her son powerfully shot out of his gorgeous cock.

"Fuck Mrs.M...I mean Peg, that was awesome!"

Peggy was happy it was over, but she didn't want Luke to go back to Sandra, and tell her that Peggy didn't try hard with her son, and only fucked him for a short time. She decided to attempt to soldier on.

"Luke, do you need a few minutes and then you can fuck me on my back? I'll spread my legs wide for you. Or if you'd prefer, I can suck your cock, and you can cum in my mouth. I'll swallow for you."

Luke gave a quick laugh.

"Mrs.M, once I cum, my dick is on break for at least a couple hours. That's how guys dicks work. You should know that."

Peggy just smiled. That wasn't the case with her stud son. He could cum, and get hard again within minutes, and then cum again. It was so hot Peggy thought.

Luke got dressed and was out the door, saying something about going back to the arcade. Peggy wondered how Billy was doing with Sandra, hoping he had a good time, but not a better time than the times he had with his own mommy.

Sandra heard the doorbell ring, and quickly checked herself out in the mirror one more time. At 46, she couldn't just roll out of bed looking good, she had to put work in, and she really wanted to impress Billy. She had curled her hair, looked at a You-Tube tutorial on how to make your make-up do wonders, and put on her sexiest garter belt and stockings. And of course she was wearing her tallest, open toe, black stiletto heels. Sandra felt she looked better than she ever had. But that was not all she did or Billy. She had been walking around in her heels at home since the night before so she could get her feet as sweaty as possible. She could feel the slickness under her feet. Sandra had one more surprise for Billy. She hadn't showered in the last four days. She had gone to the gym twice, and had worn the same underwear the whole time, until today. Sandra was having a hard time dealing with her own pungent smell, but she would do this for Billy, and knew from his mote that he would love it.

Sandra rushed down stairs and greeted Billy at the door in a silk robe. Billy smiled at her, and had a single red rose in his hand.

"Hello Mrs.DiNucci. This is for you."

Billy handed Sandra the flower, and then grabbed her right hand, bowed, and kissed it.

"You look amazing Mrs.DiNucci. You always do though."

Sandra swooned. Here was this really young, hot stud she had fingered herself thinking about, and closed her eyes and pictured while she would fuck her husband, giving her a flower and kissing her hand like it was a first date. Sexy, gorgeous, kind, loving, hung, and a gentleman. "This boy is perfect. I wish I was his mommy, and his girlfriend," Sandra thought.

"Billy, you are the sweetest boy! Come in please."

Billy couldn't help but look at the sexy milf before him. The stockings and high heels got him hard instantly. She had really dressed up for him, which excited Billy. He had always thought Mrs.DiNucci was hot, and loved her pussy smell, when he had stayed over before and had been able to sneak a whiff of her dirty panties in the laundry room. He had been jacking off to her for years, and now he was getting to fuck her. Billy was all smiles.

Sandra led Billy into the living room and, when she turned around she saw his erection pushing his jeans out. Her pussy was already wet knowing Billy was coming over, but now she was soaked.

Sandra pointed at Billy's crotch and asked with a smile, "Did I cause that?"

"Yes you did Mrs.DiNucci. You've caused this a lot, for many years."

Sandra blushed bright red. "I'm going to fuck this boys brains out!" She thought.

"Do you want to start here Billy, or do you want to go upstairs?"

"Well Mrs.DiNucci I..."

Billy seemed like he was too scared to ask a question.

"Billy, please don't be shy, or embarrassed about anything with me. let's be completely open about how we feel, what we want. No desire will be considered too taboo."

Billy felt a lot of relief hearing that.

"Well Mrs.DiNucci, what I'd really like to start off with is smelling your pussy and ass, and then if it's OK, I want to lick them for a while."

If Sandra could blush more, she would look like a tomato. She wanted to grab this little boy and rape him, he was so fucking amazing. She wanted his cock so bad, but she also wanted to take her time with him and make sure he had a great time.

"I love that idea Billy."

Sandra grabbed Billy by the hand, and pulled him into the dining room. The DiNucci's had a long, brown dinning room table, with 3 chairs on each side, and one at each end. Sandra pulled out the chair on the end closest to the doorway, hopped up on the table so her ass was right on the edge. She laid down on her back, and lifted her legs up and out, holding them with her hands by the calves. She looked over at a clearly excited Billy.

"Dinner is served Billy. Pull up a chair and eat. Oh, and by the way, I haven't showered for four days."

Billy thought he was about to prematurely ejaculate hearing what he just heard. He walked over to the table, sat in the chair, and pulled it in.

"Oh Billy how rude of me."

Sandra reached down between her legs and pulled off a Velcro strap on the part of the garter covering her pussy. The stench immediately hammered Billy's nose. His mother had gone a couple days without showering, and had gone to the gym and been sweaty when he ate her, but this was a whole new level of stink. Billy gagged a little bit, but he knew he would quickly learn to love the smell, and he couldn't wait to find out what Mrs.DiNucci's filthy pussy tasted like.

Billy put his nose right up to Sandra's pussy lips and started breathing in deep. He wretched one more time, but went right back to smelling. Soon he was stroking his cock through his pants, now loving the smell of this hot milf's unwashed pussy.

"Spread my lips Billy, if you want the full aroma."

Billy did so and buried his nose, which became coated in her pussy juices. Billy breathed in her pussy for a few minutes, and then he moved down to her brown, puckered asshole. It put his nose right up to it and began taking big whiffs. Most people would think he was a freak, but to Billy, the smell of a woman's dirty asshole was incredibly sexy, just like the smell of her pussy was. It was clear Mrs'DiNucci wasn't lying about the four shower-less days, and Billy loved it.

Billy couldn't hold out any longer, and he started gently licking Sandra's asshole, which illicit-ed very sexy moans from her. She hadn't had her ass licked since grad-night in high school, and she had never been with anyone willing to do that again until now.

"Does my asshole taste OK Billy."

Billy stopped licking, just long enough to answer. "It's delicious Mrs.DiNucci. I could eat your ass everyday."

"I could have you eat my ass everyday." Sandra replied, with a giggle.

Billy began darting his tongue in and out of her asshole, making Sandra moan even louder.

"Mmmm Billy, can you taste what I had for dinner last night yet?"

"Not yet Mrs'DiNucci but I'm going to try."

Billy stopped darting, and used his fingers to spread open her asshole ass wide as possible, and buried his tongue as far in as he could. Billy began moving his tongue around inside her tight asshole as much as he could.

"OH FUCK BILLY!! SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

Sandra screamed out.

"That's it little boy, lick the inside of my filthy milf asshole! Lick it fucking clean!"

Billy swirled his tongue as much as he could in the really tight space. A mix of his spit and her ass sweat was sliding back into his mouth, and down his throat. He loved it. He felt he could eat her ass for hours, but there were so many things to do with her. Billy finally withdrew his tongue, and Sandra grunted. without saying a word, Billy moved up and began lapping up her sopping pussy. He licked her from taint to clit, taking in every taste his tongue could absorb. He licked her like he had been stranded on a desert island, and this was his first real meal in months. Sandra was moaning loudly, beside herself at what she was feeling. She had never had her pussy eaten this good. Billy's pussy and ass eating were a revelation. She could feel her orgasm building, and let Billy know she was about to cum. She wasn't a squirt-er the way Billy's mom Peggy was, so she hoped he wouldn't be disappointment. Sandra began shaking uncontrollably, and came so hard she nearly bucked herself off the table.

"OH MY GOD BILLY! YOU'RE A DREAM!"

"Thank you for letting me eat you Mrs.DiNucci. You are so delicious!"

Sandra hopped off the table and grabbed Billy by the hand again. "Let's go upstairs lover."

They made their way to Sandra and her husband's room. Her husband was away on business, so there was no worries about being caught. Sandra fully took off her silk robe, and removed her bra, exposing her beautiful, enormous breasts. She had large brown areolas, and Billy couldn't wait to suck them. Sandra saw him staring.

"You want to suck my tits Billy?"

"Yes please Mrs.DiNucci!"

Sandra sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

"Come sit down next to me Billy."

Billy did so, and stared right at her beautiful, gigantic, saggy breasts.

"Go ahead Billy. They are right here for you."

Billy was sitting on her right. He put his left hand on her lower back, and with his right he lifted up her heavy right breast, lowered his head, and began licking and sucking it. Sandra was moaning, and put her right hand on the back of Billy's head, almost like she was cradling a nursing infant.

"That's it, suck mommy's titty. Suck it good. Put mommy's titty in your young mouth."

Billy was going back and forth between her breasts, licking and sucking them, like he was tying to get milk out.

Sandra had never felt anyone hungering for her the way Billy was. Billy was lost in her, like a lustful animal, not able to get enough. Sandra had to get to that mythical cock she had heard of though. She grabbed Billy by the chin.

"Billy..." Sandra started to say something to Billy but she stopped. Without a word she unzipped Billy's fly and pulled his pants down below his ass, revealing his cock in all it's glory it was even more magnificent than she imagined. She had never seen a cock that long and thick in her life. She was truly in awe. Billy remained seated and Sandra stood up from the bed. She stood in front of Billy and leaned over, taking his fat cock-head in her mouth. She teased his piss-hole with her tongue, before sucking on it.

"God I wish I could drain your balls by sucking all your cum out Billy."

Sandra began bobbing her head up and down on his cock taking in about 5 inches. Peggy had shown Sandra the picture Billy took under the school library table with the ruler showing he was just over 9 inches, and she was afraid of taking it all. She had never sucked any dick big enough to truly be deep throating, but she sure as hell was going to try. Slowly she started taking in additional half inches, until she just decided "Fuck it. I'm gong for it." And she bobbed her head down all the way, forcing Billy's 9 inches to snake it's way down her throat. Sandra was amazed that she didn't gag. She was sure all 9 inches would make her gag reflexes kick in, but Billy's cock seemed perfectly made for her throat. Like it belonged there.

Sandra continued deep throating Billy as he breathed hard, and grunted with each bob of her head. She wanted his cum, and knew from Peggy that it would be a lot, unlike her own son's dribbles. But as bad as Sandra wanted to feel billy's cock flex and pump in her mouth as it spewed his boy goo in her mouth, she had something else in mind she had wanted to try. She could tell by his increasing grunts, and his increasing pumps that he was ready to cum. She pulled back from sucking his cock, and started stroking it.

"Billy, are you willing to to try something unique with me when you cum?"

"Anything misses DiNucci! Anything you want, I'll do!"

"Thank you so much Billy! You see your mom told me how much you love sweaty, stinky feet, and the truth is, so do I. I actually enjoy my own feet quite a lot. I love the smell and the taste when i come hope from a long day at work. I also love the taste of cum, particularly young boy cum. So I thought that mixing the two might taste even more incredible. I've been wearing these open-toed stiletto heels since yesterday, and with my feet that sweat pools, they are completely slick with it."

12