Mother's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch! Fucking whore!" He cried as her teeth seared into his flesh, he felt her cum just as his balls surged, pumping his cum into her cunt. He just couldn't control himself, banging away at her cunt as if he was possessed, digging his fingers into the tender flesh of her tits. He was still driving into her long after every last drop of his cum had been deposited into her, his cock still trying to pump more into her despite the fact his balls were empty. She was still meeting him thrust for thrust, he felt her shudder as she came again, felt her juices spraying from her cunt. He drove harder, throwing his whole weight onto her, he could see the pain in her face and that drove him on.

"Come on baby," she taunted him, "mummy can take it, come on , fuck your mummy."

"Shut up cunt," he yelled at her, " shut your fucking mouth." Then he came, with one final lunge he felt as it his whole being was erupting inside her. "Fuck youuuu!" He cried out, forcing himself as deep into her as he could with a burning desire to force her to submit. He thought he was going to pass out, he closed his eyes and saw stars as the pressure inside him forced him to keep pumping into her even after he was dry.

Slowly he subsided and rolled off her, they both lay still for a while, coming to terms with what had happened, Gareth was confused, he felt he should have some feelings of tenderness for this woman who had just surrendered herself to him but he didn't, his anger was still there. Leah turned toward him and tried to put her arm over him but he pushed her away, getting off the bed and into the bathroom. He stood in the shower, letting the water cascade over him, totally spent from the tension and exertion. He had no regrets, as far as he was concerned she was almost as much to blame as Samantha, constantly ridiculing him, she got what she deserved, anyway she enjoyed it, she couldn't hide the orgasms.

Gareth thought about his options from now on, remembering how she had responded when he was calling her names. She obviously liked being treated like a slut so he decided that was how he would treat her.

He towelled off and walked back into his bedroom, Leah was curled up with her back to him, the temptation was to curl up behind her and put his arm around her, but no, that was not the situation he wanted to foster, she had to know where she stood and what was expected of her. He gave her a resounding slap on her buttocks.

"Ow!" She cried, " what was that for."

"Fuck off back to your own bed," he ordered, "l've finished with you for tonight, if l decide l want to fuck you again l'll shout for you so keep your bedroom door open."

"What have l done Gareth, please don't be cruel to me, l'm your mother."

"I'll treat you any way l want, just think of the trouble you could be in, fucking your son. You're a slut and now you're my slut so do as you're told or do you want another slap?"

Leah climbed of the bed, totally confused and distressed. She didn't understand the situation at all. Reluctantly she went to her own bed, curling up and hugging herself, trying to control the tears. She should never have walked into that bedroom, she knew what was going to happen, knew she wanted it to happen. The feel of him inside her was wonderful, but then he'd hit her, her boobs were still sore. What she didn't understand was her reaction when he'd hit her, she'd never been a submissive woman, certainly she would never have accepted it from Tony. So why did her body react like it did? She new that the orgasms he'd given her were the strongest she'd ever had and she admitted to herself that she was prepared to be his slut if he could give her thrills like that. She drifted into a fitful sleep, wondering where this path was leading.

Gareth was up early the next morning, looking forward to a day out with his mates in the team. He was sat at the kitchen table, finishing his coffee and toast when Leah walked in. Her hair still wet from her shower, she was wearing a mid length towelling robe. She went to the fridge to take out the fruit juice.

"Come here," he ordered.

She hesitated, would she defy him or obey? This was where she had to decide. Slowly she walked over, standing in front of him.

He put his hand under the hem of her robe and up between her thighs, sliding two fingers straight into her cunt. She stood silently allow him to assault her, feeling her juices flowing with the excitement of his touch.

"Strip," he snapped, "l want some pictures to look at while l'm out."

"I can't do that," she protested, "l'm not some cheap tart".

"No, you're a slut mother who fucks her son, now strip or do l have to remind you of what happens when you disobey me?"

Leah felt the tears welling up but fought them back, refusing to let him see her crumble. She removed her robe standing there while he took her photo with his phone. Once he had one full frontal he took one in profile then told her to sit on the worktop with her legs spread. His final one had her on her knees as he stood in front of her, he undid his trousers then told her to take his cock in her mouth, he had to shuffle position to get a shot. He was about to let her get up when he decided he had time for her to finish him off.

"Suck me off then bitch," he ordered, roughly shoving his cock into her mouth and fucking her. He was soon ready to cum, then pulled out at the last second covering her face with his spunk. It was all over her face and in her hair as he took one more picture.

"I'll be late back," he said, quickly readjusting his trousers, "l may well want to fuck you when l get back so wait up for me and wear something revealing, something with your tits on show. Now you can clean up as l have to go."

------------------

The day had gone well, the coach trip to the match had been full of laughter and singing, the team arrived relaxed and happy, which was carried on into the game which they won handsomely against a team that on paper were much stronger. Brian, had won the Man-of-the-March award, at 6ft 8ins and over 19 stone he was a man mountain of muscle, a gentle giant off the pitch but the complete opposite on it. Among the team he had the nickname "Horse" because he was hung like a stallion, but few people had the nerve to call him that to his face.

After the game there had been an excellent curry and a few pints while they watched Wales play the rearranged match from the night before. Much to everyone's surprise, Wales ran out easy winners so everyone was in good spirits on the journey home.

Arriving back in town, Gareth and his mates decided on a few pints in their local pub before closing time. Besides Gareth and Brian, there was Charlie a nippy, wiry chap who was generally a pain in the arse to the opposition during a game, hence the fact that he was proudly sporting a black eye from a punch which saw his opposite number sent off. The other three consisted of Paul, at 6ft 6ins and 18 stone, then came Joe and Kerry twin brothers who would have been identical had Kerry not had bright red hair compared to Joe's brown.

There was much laughter and leg pulling going on when Charlie managed to bring the conversation round to his favourite subject.

"I was telling Gareth last night he really has to get laid," he said, "l told him l wouldn't mind having a poke at that mother of his."

"Wouldn't mind a piece of that arse myself," Paul agreed, "she's fucking hot that one, the way she wiggles her arse when she walks has me cumming in my pants."

"Hey, that's my mother you're talking about," Gareth laughed.

"My brother reckons he had his hand in her knickers last New Year at the social club, not sure if l believe him though cos he does like his fantasies."

Charlie looked at Brian. "What about you mate, how would you like to dip that donkey dick of yours in her pussy pot?." Brian just smiled and nodded as he downed half his pint in one swallow. "I was telling Gareth last night he should be giving her a poke instead of wanking."

"Fuck off Charlie," Joe interrupted, " he can't do that it's incest, he'll get locked up for that."

"Not when it's adults," Charlie replied, "l know it's against the law but nobody bothers when it's adults. I had a look on the internet last night and there's loads of it on porn sites."

"He says he's fucked his sister," Gareth told them.

"Yeah well, there ain't many fellas round here that ain't had his dick up her," Joe added, "Kelly and me had a spit roast with her last Sunday while her old man was in work. You know that old chap Harry that lives next door to her, l caught her giving him a blow job in the alley a couple of weeks ago, she's cock crazy that one."

"Good tits though," Kelly added, " same as your mother Gar', she looks a real goer but l haven't heard of anyone fucking her, shame to waste a nice cunt like that."

"It's really great sitting here listening to you wankers talking about fucking my mother," Gareth said sarcastically, "why don't we talk about fucking your mothers?"

"Have to put a bag over her head before l'd fuck mine," Charlie said, which earned a round of laughter.

"Can we stop talking about fucking Gar's mother," Paul butted in, " l'm getting a fucking hard on."

"I have one every time l see her," Charlie continued, "l was hoping Gar had at least seen her in her undies but he says not, l don't know if l believe him though," he laughed.

"Well not until last night," Gareth announced, instantly halting all discussion as his mates stared at him.

"Can't stop there mate," Charlie broke in, "what happened? Did you see her naked? Oh man, tell me you saw her naked, describe those tits for me, oh man please tell me l want to wank thinking of them tonight."

That brought a round of laughter with everyone agreeing that Charlie was a pervert, which he was happy to agree with.

"I can do better than describe her, l can show you," taking out his phone, finding the first photo then placing it on the table for them all to see.

All five of them made appreciative noises mixed with incredulity, typically, Charlie was first to say anything.

"Fucking hell mate, oh fucking hell she's fucking gorgeous, oh fuck, look at those tits man and she shaves her cunt, oh fuck... don't tell me you fucked her...oh you bastard you lucky, lucky bastard."

Gareth told them to flip to the other pictures, the second brought more comments but the third with her showing her cunt got the best reaction yet.

Brian patted him on the back with one of those big, shovel hands of his. "Nice cunt," he said, "bet l could make her squeal."

"You fuck off," Paul chipped in, turning the phone to get a better look, "if you stuck that donkey dick of yours up there you'd split her open, She's fucking gorgeous Gar," flipping to the next, "fucking hell mate," seeing Leah with Gareth's cock in her mouth.

"Oh you dirty bastard," Charlie was rubbing his crotch as he looked at the picture, "what l wouldn't give to have my cock in that mouth. Did you cum mate?"

"Look at the next one."

Charlie flipped to the next showing Leah with her face covered in spunk, there was a collective groan from all of them.

Gareth told them the full story of the previous evening as they all looked hungrily at the pictures, flipping from one to another, each one bringing comments about what they would like to do to her.

Kerry looked at him saying, "You do realise we're all going to be wanking over her tonight, l think l'll go and pay your sister a visit Chas anyone else want to join me l'm sure she said her old man was working nights this weekend. Bet she would do a gangbang but you'll have to go last Bri or we'll never touch the sides after you've opened her up."

"What about her?" Gareth tapped the picture of Leah's face covered in spunk. "What if l gave you all the chance to fuck her?"

"Are you fucking serious mate?" Charlie was openly drooling, "she wouldn't do that would she? I mean l don't want her screaming rape or something, do you reckon she'd be up for it?"

"I told you, she's my slut, she'll do what l tell her. Do you want to come back with me and we'll have some fun with her?"

Joe was first to respond. "I don't know mate, l mean yeah l'd like to fuck her but if we all walk in there with our cocks out she's going to go berserk, if she rings the cops we'll all get locked up. I think l'll give it a miss as much as l'd love to," he turned to Kerry, " shall we go and give Chas' sister a poke, fuck l can never remember her name, l must have fucked her twenty times you'd think l'd remember her name."

Kelly agreed that was the safer option. " Anyone else want to join us, she's got three holes. If you come Bri don't try fucking her arse man you'll split her in two."

Brian only had eyes for the picture of Leah as Charlie made his decision. "I'll join you Gar, god she's so fucking hot l have to fuck her, what about you Bri, l bet that cunt could take all of you, how about it?"

"I'm in," Brian replied, "l want to pick her up and slide her down my cock, yeah Gar, l'm in."

"Paul?" Gareth looked at him, "what about you mate, you fancy a piece of my Mum's arse?"

"Why not," he replied, " she can't say much can she, not after she's fucked her own son. No disrespect mate and she is fucking gorgeous but she has to be a bit of a slag to fuck her own son."

"Right then," Gareth was in a hurry to move things on, " Joe and Kerry, you two go and give Sally a good fucking, the rest of you come with me and we'll finish the night off in style. I'll just set her up."

They all looked on expectantly as Gareth told them to be quiet while he rang her and put the phone on speaker. She picked up on the third ring but didn't speak.

"You still up?"

"Yes, you told me l had to wait up."

"What are you wearing?"

She was silent for a while, finally she replied, "The robe l had on this morning."

"Nothing else?"

"No."

"Have you been masturbating today?"

More silence.

"Tell me, have you been masturbating?"

"Yes."

There was a murmur from all the others.

"What was that?" She asked, "is someone else there?"

"Oh nothing, l'm in the pub, their watching the football... how many times?"

"What?"

"How many times have you masturbated?"

"Gareth!"

"How many?"

"Three."

"So you did enjoy it then, you like being a slut for your son do you?"

"Gareth please," she begged.

"Do you? Fucking answer me slut, do you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

After a long pause. "Yes, l like being your slut. Is that what you want me to say?"

"Yes slut, you need to show some appreciation, so what do you say to the son that gave you the best orgasms of your life last night?"

Another long pause. "Thank you."

"That's better, now get naked and lie on your bed with your legs wide open." He had a sudden thought; " you are on the pill aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Who has been fucking you then?"

"No-one, l went on an internet dating site so l thought l'd better take precautions in case anything happened."

"And did it?"

"No, l only went on two dates and they were disasters, l was going to stop taking the pill."

"Just as well then cos if you get pregnant it's your problem not mine. One more thing, have you had a dildo up your arse lately?"

"Gareth! Why are you treating me like this, it's not right, what have l done to deserve this?"

"You deserve exactly what you're getting and that is a good fucking so stop complaining, do you want me to fuck you or not?"

Another long pause followed by a contrite "Yes... sorry."

"So, have you had a dildo up your arse lately or not?"

"Yes... this afternoon."

"You dirty bitch, we'll make sure your arsehole is well lubricated cos l expect you'll be getting it fucked tonight,". Charlie gave him the thumbs up as he told Leah to go and get ready, "make sure you're on the bed like l said, if not l'll take my belt to your arse, okay."

Gareth hung up not waiting for a response. The others just looked at him. Charlie as usual was the first to speak.

"That was the sexiest phone call l've ever heard, when are we going cos my cock is burning?"

Gareth said it was time to go so everyone drank up and made their way. Charlie was like a ten year old waiting for Christmas, he couldn't shut up all the way, saying how gorgeous she was, how her tits were magnificent. The rest just laughed at him saying he would probably cum before he got his cock in.

"We don't want any ten second spunkers," Gareth reminded everyone, " she has to be fucked properly, if you want a quick cum before you fuck her use her mouth or spunk on her face."

As they approached the house he told them all to be quiet. Silently opening the door he ushered them into the lounge, whispering that they should get ready while he went upstairs to make sure she had done as he'd ordered.

Leah had been laid on the bed for fifteen minutes, gently playing with her nipples and clit in expectation of Gareth arriving. Despite her protests, the way he'd spoken to her over the phone had got her so wet. She would never have accepted that sort of treatment before now but now she had this burning desire to be treated as his sex slave.

She thought she heard the front door open but the delay before she saw his shadow on the landing was interminable. As he entered the bedroom she parted her thighs wider, using her fingers to pull open her cunt.

"Well look at you; looks like Mummy wants fucking."

"Yes please."

He quickly undressed then stood by her side, ordering her to suck his cock. She took him into her mouth, caressing his balls as he began fucking her with slow strokes, holding her to make her take him deep into her throat. He pressed himself into her, her face firm against his body, she gagged, desperate for breath. He pulled out as she gasped for air.

"Again?" He asked her.

Breathlessly she nodded, her mouth seeking him. This time he held her there longer, her eyes were wide open as her airway was totally blocked, she was sucking for air but only drew his cock in harder. Again he released her, this time she was desperate for breath, her chest heaving as she tried to recover.

"Shall l fuck you now?"

Again she was unable to answer simply nodding as she lay back waiting to accept him.

"I have a little surprise for you, l need to cover your eyes." He picked up his jeans and draped them over her face to act as a blindfold. He reached for his phone, sending a text, then told her to put her arms out on each side.

She could hear some movement, the thrill of anticipation building in her, she felt him grab hold of her right wrist, then she felt hands on her left wrist. It took her a couple of seconds to register that something was wrong, but before she could react, her arms were pinned to the bed as the blindfold was removed. The light caused her to blink, and then she saw her bedroom filled with naked men.

"What the fuck?" She tried to move but couldn't. "What the fuck are you doing Gareth, stop this, stop this now."

Gareth bent down, putting his face directly above her.

"Now you listen to me you slut, my friends here are going to have a bit of fun with you."

She opened her mouth to protest but his hand clamped over it.

"You are going to take it so shut up, if you yell out l will gag you, which will be a shame because my friends here were looking forward to fucking your mouth. So if you don't co-operate l will have to punish you, and that will be painful, do you understand?"

She couldn't speak but she did nod her head, tears flooding her eyes.

Brian was holding her other arm so Gareth told Paul to fuck her first. He got between her legs, lifting them onto his shoulders and sliding his cock straight into her.

"Now I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth and you're going to suck Charlie's cock, he's bound to cum quickly so you take his spunk, do you hear?"