Mother's Sweet Nectar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned my cock in front of her entrance. Her pussy was shaved except for a small patch above it, and I felt it against my pelvis as I leaned forward, preparing to enter her. Her fleshy mounds of tit-meat were like cushions underneath my body, and the sheer pressure of my weight caused them to expel more milk, drops of it lapping onto my chest.

When the tip of my cock slipped past her labia lips, made contact with the warmth of my mother's insides, her eyes opened, and she seemed in rapture, clamoring to meet my face, delicately grabbing my hair and bringing her luscious lips to my own. Our mouths met just as her pussy fully accepted my dick, and our lips swirled as I pounced into her slowly at first, letting her get used to the size.

"It's incredible," she said. "Mommy's so happy right now."

I grabbed her tit again, let her nipple play into my fingers, and let my lips find her ear. "Is this what you need to be happy?" I whispered. "Does mommy just need to be taken care of?"

"Yes!" she said, hissing. "That's all she needs."

I raised out of her nearly completely and plunged back inside, repeating this act, our bodies slapping together as her one tit was at the mercy of my squeezing, clutched hand, the other tit bouncing wildly as I took her body and made it one with my own.

"Yes, baby!" She howled. "Deeper. Make mommy yours! Don't stop!"

Yet I did. I pulled out of her and before she could utter a word of protest I flipped her around, letting my dick rediscover her pussy hole as she sat on all fours. My cock quickly reentered her and she moaned in acceptance, and I quickly began to thrust into her. Her tits swung and bucked at my every push forward and I leaned forward and grabbed them like grip-holds.

"You're fucking mommy so good!" she said. "Mommy's gonna cum."

I could feel her thrusting back to meet me, too, her pert ass trembling and slapping into me, and I took one hand off her tit and grabbed her beautiful blonde hair. I gathered it into a bun and pulled, arching her back, her tits now standing practically at attention, the red marks of my hand my signature, my mom now being my own to pleasure as I wished, how I wished, whenever I wished.

Suddenly her back began to spasm and I felt her pussy clench up and she began to shake wildly, an orgasm unleashing upon her, so forcefully she practically collapsed onto the bed.

"You made mommy so happy," she said. "It's all so perfect." She was panting, barely able to catch her breath. "Just what I needed."

But I wasn't done. I still had hold of her hair, and since she collapsed she was face down, but I pulled upwards so her head raised and leaned forward, locking lips with her. I let go of her hair then, and stood up; I flipped her onto her back, placed one hand at her ass, one at her head, and picked her up, cradling her body like a baby's. I then placed her on her makeup desk, and she slapped some of her products aside to make room for herself.

"Fill me again," she said. "You promised mommy your milk."

"You want my milk?" I asked.

"Nothing more. It's all I want, baby."

She grabbed my dick on her own once again and aligned it with herself, and I pushed into her. She let out another cry and I took her hands in my own, extending them up against the wall as I took her body, fucking her with every fiber of my being, our juices mixing and her wet pussy absorbing my cock to the hilt. I let go of her hands and took put one on her jaw, and without any word between us our mouths met again, a perfect union, and to coax me on her hands went to my ass, as if by instinct she was begging for more of me, doing whatever she could to have my cock buried as deep inside of her as possible.

"Fill mommy," she said. "Give mommy all your milk."

Her spouting mounds of tit-flesh hit my chest with my every thrust, and I suddenly took them into my hands, began to suckle the remnants of milk from them, my lips pursing and demanding every drop as she wildly cried out.

"Fuck your mommy! Give mommy your milk, baby! Make mommy yours forever!"

My cock pulsed and twitched and I slammed as far into her as possible; her hands dug into my ass and pushed me further into her depths; I could feel the warmth of her pussy, and it was so inviting, so tight, so wet, that my cock simply exploded. Hot gushes of cum emptied into her. My cock was like a water-gun, splash after splash, rope after rope of cum, unloading and slamming into the recesses of her womb, filling her completely and entirely.

I was still latched to her tit, even though no more milk was coming, and she put a hand on my head, and leaned forward to whisper.

"I can feel it all in me" she said. "It worked. Mommy's never felt any happier than right now."

I felt like falling asleep in that very moment, standing there in her clutches, but my mother knew to put her son to sleep rightfully. She slowly pushed me off of her , stood up, and took me by the hand. She led me to her bed, placing me down, and her exquisite body was covered in wetness, the milk trailing down her torso from her enormous, emptied breasts, cum dribbling from her pussy.

She laid down next to me and placed my head between her tits, letting me use them as a pillow.

"My baby needs his rest," she said.

"Mom?" I asked. "Will you give me more milk when it comes?"

"You can have all my milk, honey. Let's just have a little nap first so we can recharge."

Her tits were so warm and doughy that I practically got lost in them, giving way to sleep, and I had never felt so at home there, between the breasts that gave me the nutrients to live in the first place.

"And baby?" My mom said.

"Yeah," I whispered, half-asleep.

"Do you promise to always give me your milk, too?"

"Promise," I said.

"Good boy."

We fell asleep with a deal in place that I hoped would last a lifetime.

*****

I hope all find the story enjoyable. Feel free to share your thoughts if you have any. Take care~

12