Mother's Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,108 Followers

Josh carefully unzipped his jacket and placed it on the hatstand in the corner. He couldn't take his eyes off of her brown nylons, her black shiny heels. He perched on the edge of the couch and looked to Carmen.

"So tell me, Josh, how have you been the last few days?"

"Good, good I think."

"You think? I want feelings not thoughts, Josh. How have you felt?" On the final word Carmen ran her fingers over her stocking-covered knee and immediately caught Josh watching her leg.

"I've been, um, happier."

"Really?" Carmen raised both eyebrows. I bet you've been happy you little wanker, masturbating over your mother's legs. "Well, why do you think that is?"

Josh fidgeted on the edge of the couch. "I, um, don't know."

Nice try, thought Carmen. "I see..." Carmen took the opportunity to recross her legs. Josh once again stared at the sight in front of him. "Josh, I think it's time to discuss your fetishes."

"What?" The word 'fetishes' had snapped Josh's gaze up to meet hers. He was becoming noticeably redder in the face.

"Your fetishes, Josh, your desires, the things that keep you awake at night, that you... masturbate to. You like to stare at women's legs don't you?"

The question clearly caught Josh off guard, he didn't know where to look. "N-no, I-"

Carmen leaned forward in the chair and stared at him intently. "You were looking at my legs in our session the other day, you've been staring at my legs since you came in. I'm willing to bet you even stare at your Mother's legs, don't you?"

Josh was shivering, he began to wring his hands and stare at the floor. Carmen seized her chance.

Standing up she stepped in front of Josh and brought her hand to down to his cheek. She tilted up his head so his gaze met her thighs. "Josh, it's alright to look at a woman's legs...look, not ogle... after all, legs to lead somewhere."

Josh continued to evade her gaze. She sat down next to him and once again crossed her legs with emphasising the noise of the nylon rubbing together. She put her arm around the boy.

"It's OK, Josh, it's alright to have those feelings. We understand. Lots of boys get fetishes about legs or nice, shiny high heels..." Carmen flexed her foot and smiled as Josh stared at the sexy shoe. "You see, Josh, I'm willing to bet that as you were growing up, your Mother wore high heels a lot and you, naturally played at her feet a lot and because sexual fetishes develop when you're young, you associate the heels, the legs with feeling good..." Carmen squeezed his arm. "Josh, this room, this is a safe space and anything that happens in here, remains confidential, even between your Mother and I, understand?"

Josh finally looked up at Carmen and nodded.

"Good boy, anything that happens here will remain our secret then." Carmen put down her notepad and turned towards Josh. She placed her hand on his knee. "Josh, during our session the other day you talked, or rather mumbled, about feeling constrained, on edge... Tell me, when you're at home do you like to be naked a lot?"

The boy momentarily seemed to turn another shade of red. He nodded slowly.

Once again, Carmen smiled with reassurance. "Would you like to be naked now, Josh? Remember it's just us here, anything goes."

Josh gasped. Carmen watched him trying to process what she had just said. "It's OK, sweetie, like I said, anything can happen here and no one will ever know. OK?"

She felt his body relax, he was now his to do whatever she wanted with. Carmen felt the familiar thrill. She was going to break him, she was going to make him bend to her will.

Very slowly, Carmen reached down and gripped the edges of Josh's t-shirt. In one deft movement she peeled the shirt from his body. She smiled at his pale, unblemished body. His torso was average for his age, muscles developing well, but certainly not too bulky. Just how Dr Monroe liked them.

"Stand up, Josh, " she pointed in front of her. Nervously the boy got up and stood in front of Carmen. "Shoes and socks off please."

Josh complied, putting his socks in to his trainers and stashing them under the couch.

"Good boy, now..." Carmen's fingers deftly went to his jeans button. She felt his body stiffen. Carefully she undid the top of the jeans and then slowly pulled down the zip of his flies. Josh's cock popped straight out in front of Carmen's face.

"S-sorry!" stammered the boy. Carmen simply smiled up at him.

"It's OK, Josh, remember anything that happens here is our secret..." Carmen then yanked the jeans down his legs and motioned for him to step out of them. "Now we don't need your nasty boxer shorts do we? Do you want me to take them off or are you going to be a big boy and do it yourself?"

"I'm not sure..." he was going bright red.

"Nonsense!" replied Carmen in her best school teacher voice and promptly pulled the shorts down to Josh's ankles. She grinned at the sight of his cock, all red and thick. Carmen decided not to waste time. "Now let's see how your cock and balls are progressing." Her fingers went up to his balls and squeezed them. Josh gasped. "Hmm these seem nice and full, no obvious problems here..." Carmen then wrapped her hand around Josh's cock.

"Oh!" the boy blurted out. Carmen continued to examine the young cock in front of her and smiled as she did so.

"What a lovely young cock and balls you have, Josh. The sort any mother would be proud of!" At the mention of 'mother' she felt Josh's cock pulse in her hand. "Oh my, Josh, I clearly see the effect mentioning Mummy has on you." She squeezed his cock once more. "Kneel down, please, Josh."

Josh seemed so dazed that he simply complied with her instruction rather than question it. Carmen put both of her feet on the ground and drew her knees together. She then instructed Josh to put her head on her lap.

It was a well-used technique for Carmen. Not all boys needed the rod of iron, many simply needed the loving caress of her hand. She told Josh to get nice and close. He did so and sighed as he felt the nylon of her legs across his naked body.Carmen had let her skirt ride up her thighs a little and she pressed his head against the stretched material. Her fingers found his hair and she stroked it lightly.

"Poor lost little boy, all alone in the world. All you want is to be loved isn't it? Especially by Mummy? Hmm? Isn't that right? Yes, of course it is. You need her to make you feel good and you know you'll be such a good boy if she did that for you. You must be so confused when Mummy's legs or titties get your little soldier all hard. Well, it's OK, Josh. It's OK to feel like that. Your Mummy knows how you feel, she understands and I think we're going to be able to make her do something about it... You see, Josh, these feelings you have aren't going to go away. You think you'll go to university and get a job, meet a girl and get married, but these feelings you have now they never leave you, you'll always have them. They're too deeply ingrained in your psyche to disappear. Most women don't understand. They'll think you're odd or a Mummy's Boy for having your desires, but you're not, Josh. On the contrary, Josh, you're going to make a lot of women very happy indeed, starting with Mummy, especially with Mummy, Josh..."

Carmen looked down grinned. Josh was crying, silently, but his tears were splashing on to her stockings, staining them.

"It's OK, baby, it's OK... you've been so depressed and angry for so long, haven't you? But I know what you need, I've always known and now Mummy's going to know too. Come up and sit next to me, Josh..."

Looking up, Josh blinked away tears from his eyes and sat down to Carmen. She turned to his, caressed his face with her hand and then kissed him lightly on the lips. With a *Swishhhhh* she crossed her legs and flexed her high heeled foot. Josh watched fascinated. Pleased with his reaction, Carmen pulled her black halter top over her head and let Josh get an eyeful of her 34DD breasts, held by the pretty, small bra.

"Head here please, Josh." Carmen pulled his head to her chest. He whimpered. "Concentrate on my high heels." Josh stared at her sexy legs and heels. Carmen then reached down and grabbed his cock. The boy yelped. "Don't fidget please, Josh."

Carmen knew that a firm grip insured compliance. She began to jerk Josh's cock up and down, squeezing at the base and pulling it back and forth.

"That's it, Josh, just stare at my legs, like Mummy's legs aren't they? I bet Mummy doesn't have shoes as nice as this though, does she? Don't worry, we'll make sure she gets some. You like my sexy stockings as well don't you? All naughty little boys do, you know. I like to catch them staring at my sexy, long, stockinged legs..." She punctuated each word with an increasingly sharp tug on his swollen prick. He moaned and gasped as she wanked him, his whole body seemed coiled and restrained, begging for release. She increased her pace on his cock. "Come along, Josh, make your nasty mess on me!"

Josh's cock spluttered and then exploded with cum all over Carmen's stockinged thighs. The white liquid flew from his cock and splashed all over her legs. Josh cried out with pleasure and relief, his face pushed against Carmen's full breasts as she tightly gripped the pulsing cock. He couldn't stop, more and more cum splattered over her.

"Good boy," remarked Carmen. "Very good boy. That was a good cum... There... It feels better now, yes? Trust me, your next one will be even greater, young man..."

Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,108 Followers
12