Mother's Toy

Story Info
Son allows mom to use strapon in exchange for her body.
5.5k words
4.21
113.8k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,302 Followers

My name is Vincent and I am twenty-five years old. My father passed away a few years ago and my mother has been left with a lot of debt. I have helped out when I can, but the situation is getting more desperate and she is on the verge of losing the house. I have no siblings, which means there is no one else for her to turn to. I decided to do something that really sucks and that is move back home. My one bedroom apartment is not large enough, otherwise I'd have her move in with me.

My mother fought with me over the very idea of moving back, but there is no alternative and we both understood it completely. She keeps insisting that I should find a girl and settle down. On occasion, I do bring a girl home, but it never lasts more than one night. My sexual interests are not something most girls want to even consider attempting and there is nothing about me that causes them to be willing. I am average in every way and far from rich. From my height to the size of my dick; there is nothing about me that stands out and girls aren't exactly knocking down my door. I work out on a regular basis, but nothing I do seems to bring about the muscular look I want.

My sexual interests include anal, which is very moderate considering some of my other tastes. The idea of fucking a woman in the ass is far more of a driver for me than sticking my dick inside any pussy. The only reason I have any interest in a pussy is because I want to get my fist all the way inside. Hell, I'm not even all that interested in blowjobs, but won't turn one down if offered. How the hell am I supposed to find a girl like that to settle down with? Not like girls at the bar are holding up signs saying which ones are willing to get fisted and have anal. I have never fucked a girl in the ass and I have never had more than a couple of fingers inside a pussy, which means I am getting more desperate. Perhaps I could hook up with a prostitute, but don't like the idea of getting my ass kicked by a pimp for bringing up fisting.

My mother is at the store and I am trying to watch TV. Of course, watching TV is kind of difficult when I cannot find the damned remote. My mother puts it in the oddest of places and I have to hunt it down. I have already checked everywhere, including inside the washing machine, and only have her bedroom left. Normally I would not invade her privacy, but desperate times and all of that.

I turn the handle and find her door unlocked, then open it and see something on her bed that catches my eye. It isn't the remote, but the thought of watching TV is no longer paramount in my mind. It is a DVD case and the image on the front is of a woman wearing a strapon. I pick it up and turn it over to see several small images of the same woman fucking a guy in the ass in several different positions. I smile as I never thought my mother had any kind of kinky side to her.

I am just about to leave when I notice the corner of a box sticking out slightly from under her bed. I know I shouldn't invade her privacy any more than I already have, but that doesn't stop me from doing just that. I pull the box out and open it. Inside there are a few more DVDs with the same subject matter as the one on her bed and a few bottles of anal lube, which all appear to be unused. There is one other item that catches my eye far more than anything else in the box.

It is a strapon with a dildo attachment. The harness is black and gives every appearance of being worn by my mother on numerous occasions. The dildo attached to the harness is white and looks to be about the same size as me. It is realistic looking with veins running through it and a set of balls at the base. I pick it up by the shaft and lift it out of the box, while wondering if she ever fucked any guy in the ass with her toy. Since there is no sign of a partially used bottle of lube, I find it very unlikely she has had the opportunity.

I set it on her bed and remove one of the bottles of lube, which is also placed on her bed. An idea has popped into my head that will solve both of our problems. For the first time in my life I have a sexual thought about my mother, well several sexual thoughts all at once. I'm certain if I handle this just the right way, then I can fuck her ass. After all, if I let her fuck mine, then hers should be fair game. The big question is about her willingness to take my fist inside her pussy. It all comes down to how I handle things and her desperation. If her desire to fuck a guy in the ass is strong enough, then she should be willing to give in to anything I wish.

I try to picture her naked in my mind, but it is not easy. I know she is two inches shorter than me and we both have the same black hair, but hers is kept considerable longer than mine. We also share the same shade of brown eyes. She has always worn loose fitting jeans and t-shirts, which doesn't help to get a decent picture in my mind. Her arms are slender, but that doesn't tell me much about the rest of her. I'm pretty sure her tits are medium sized, but I can't even be certain of that. I open her dresser drawers until I find her bras and check the size. They are C cup, so at least that gives me something to work with. I find her panties and nothing is particularly sexy about any of them. Not that it matters, since I don't want her wearing panties at all.

A plan formulates quickly in my mind and I move the DVD to the interior of the box. I don't bother pushing the box back under the bed, since I am not hiding anything from her. I pick up the strapon and bottle of lube, then take them into the living room. I set them on the coffee table in clear view, then make absolutely certain every window is closed and all the drapes are concealing anything that might be happening inside. Now all I have to do is wait, since I know she will want to sit down after everything is put away and there will be no missing the strapon on when she does.

It is only a few minutes before I hear her start fumbling with the door. I rush over and open it to let her in and take a couple of bags into the kitchen. She closes the door and walks right past the coffee table with no awareness of the strapon and lube. She enters the kitchen and sets the last bag next to the other two I have already put on the counter.

We begin to put everything away and my mother says, "What do you want, Vincent?"

She can't possibly want an honest answer, so I say, "Just want to help you out, mom."

She purses her red lips and says, "You never just want to help out with anything. What are you up to?"

I am not going to ruin my carefully formulated plan, so I say, "Nothing, mom. I swear. I know you're tired, so I want to help put things away. That way you can sit down and rest a little sooner."

She purses her red lips even tighter, then says, "Whatever it is your up to, Vincent, I'm not in the mood. So I'll just say thanks, son, and we'll leave it at that."

I smile and say, "Your welcome, mom."

I leave the kitchen and sit on the sofa in the perfect spot to prevent her from sitting there. She normally doesn't, but I am taking no chances with this. This is the one spot where the strapon on and lube are not in a direct line of site with the TV. I also know the first thing she will do is reach for the remote, which I haven't the slightest idea of its location. Now it's just a matter of sitting an waiting for her, since this cannot be rushed.

She sits down a short time later and reaches for the remote without really looking where her hand is, but as her fingers make contact with the head of her dildo. Her face gets an odd expression as she looks down. She pulls her hand back quickly and turns to look at me in a state of fury. I was expecting this and very prepared as I continue to wait for her to speak.

Her face is red as she demands, "What the hell is this, Vincent?"

I work hard to keep a good poker face and say, "I was looking for the remote..."

She snaps, "I don't give a damn about a remote. What the hell is this doing in here?" She points to the strapon for added emphasis.

I remain calm as I continue, "I couldn't find it anywhere and decided to check your room."

She spits as she says, "How dare you invade my privacy."

I calmly say, "I noticed a DVD you left on your bed and the pictures on the back were really something, mom."

She snaps in fury as she says, "What I watch is none of your fucking business, Vincent. You had no right to go in there and snoop around."

I say, "I saw a box poking out from under the bed and found those in it." I point at the strapon, then continue, "Along with a few other DVDs of the same subject. Not to mention a couple of other bottles of unopened lube."

She is shaking as she says, "You had no fucking right. What the hell is wrong with you?"

I maintain my calm voice as I say, "Nothings wrong, mom. For the first time, nothing."

She spits as she yells, "Don't you fucking tell me there's nothing wrong with you."

I calmly wipe away the spittle on my face, then say, "Look, mom, you keep telling me to get a girl, but I'm not going to find one that I really want." She tries to interrupt, but I keep going. "I want a woman who will let me do whatever I want with her body, mom. And I mean anything. You want to fuck a guy's ass with a strapon. I figure we can help each other."

She demands, "What I want to do with a guy is my business, not yours."

I say, "But it doesn't have to be, mom. I'm getting pretty damn desperate and so are you."

She screams out, "What the fuck are you talking about, Vincent?"

I give a little smile and say, "I couldn't find any sign of a partially used bottle of lube, which tells me you have never been able to live out your fantasy, either. I know just how frustrating that is."

She demands, "You better be getting to your fucking point, Vincent."

I nod just a little and say, "Simply put, mom, you want to fuck a guy's ass, then fuck mine. I want complete access to a woman's body, absolutely nothing refused, then give me yours in exchange."

She gets a shocked look on her face as it turns a different shade of red, then says, "You can't possibly mean..."

I cut her off as I say, "It's not like any other guy is volunteering to let you fuck him in the ass. In fact, mom, not only will I let you fuck me there, but you can do whatever you want with my ass. In exchange, I get your body. Neither of us can say no to what the other wants."

She shakes her head and says, "There's no way that's ever going to happen, Vincent."

In defiance, I ask, "Why not, mom? Why can't we do this for each other? This is the only chance either of us have to do fulfill our fantasies."

Her face is softening by a few shades as she says, "You just said it, when you called me mom. I'm your mother and you're my son. That's why it will never happen. You're right, Vincent, it is frustrating, but we can't do what you want."

I hold my ground and say, "Mom, I know how society views incest, fuck society. Society also says it is wrong for you to fuck a guy in the ass. Society says it is wrong for me to look at a woman's body as nothing more than a sexual objet. So fuck society. This is the only opportunity either of us will ever have."

She shakes her head and says, "You're right, Vincent, but none of that matters."

I plead with her by saying, "It does matter, mom. It matters a lot to both of us. And you know it."

She shakes her head and says, "We can't, Vincent. It's wrong."

I know I'm close to victory as I say, "I really don't give a damn, mom. There's no other way, not for us."

She shakes her head some more and her face is starting to return to her normal pale shade, then says, "Maybe so, but I don't want to hurt you, Vincent."

I shake my head defiantly as I say, "You don't have to worry about hurting me. I already know it's going to hurt like hell. I also know you are going to hurt to, when I take your ass."

She says in a clear voice, "If I fuck you in the ass, Vincent, it is going to hurt far more than you can possibly imagine. I don't just want to fuck a guy in the ass. I want it to hurt like hell when I do it. I want to see the pain on the guy's face as I fuck him. I want to hear him cry out in pain. That's the reason it can't be with you."

At least she is no longer thinking of being with her son as wrong, so I say, "If that's what you want, then so be it, mom. Like I said, you can do whatever you want to my ass and then I can do whatever I want to your body. I'll let you go first everyday and won't say no to anything you want to do."

She shrugs her shoulders in frustration and says, "I must be crazy. Fine, Vincent, you win. I get your ass first to do whatever I want and you can have my body the rest of the day. If you don't say no, then I won't say no."

I smile at my victory, even though I know it has come at a great cost to my ass, and say, "Sounds like a plan to me, mom."

She gives a little smile, then says, "Just need to add some things to the deal before it's final. Outside of the house, we don't do anything outside of what we normally do. I don't want to attract any attention from anyone. Neither of us tells anyone, ever. When we're alone in the house, don't call me mom. Call me Sandy. OK, Vincent?"

I say, "OK, mo, uh, Sandy."

She smiles a little wider and says, "Then it's a deal. Vincent, have you ever had dick in your ass?"

The question takes me by surprise and I am thrown completely off my game, as I say in a shocked voice, "No, mom, I mean Sandy. Never."

She smiles as she continues, "A dildo? A buttplug? A finger? Anything at all?"

I shake my head as I answer all of her questions and her reasoning dawns on me, so I smile and say, "My asshole is completely virgin territory for you, Sandy."

Her smile turns to a grin and says, "It won't be for long, Vincent. I assume you closed all the windows and checked the blinds, right?"

I nod and say, "Yes, Sandy. Don't have to worry about anyone peaking in on us or overhearing anything."

Maintaining her grin, she says, "Good. Now get your fucking clothes off."

I have no idea if she is testing me, but I'm not going to back down. I have too many plans for her body for me to stop. I'm willing to pay the painful price, since taking her ass is going to hurt her every bit as much. My guess is my fist in her pussy will also be on the painful side, but I really don't care about that. All that matters is fulfilling my fantasies and I'll hold up my end of the deal.

I start to remove my clothes and her eyes focus on various parts of my decently toned body. As I reveal my very hard dick to her, she moves her eyes from my chest to look down to my erection with a smile. I move my clothes to the side and stand there so she can see whatever she wants, but I wish she would do so while removing her clothes. After all, it isn't exactly fair for just one of us to be completely naked.

Her brown eyes move up to my face and I can see a hunger in them, then she says, "Glad to see all this talk about me fucking your asshole hasn't dampened your enthusiasm. Now turn around and bend the fuck over so I can see this virgin asshole of yours."

I smile and say, "Kind of hard to dampen anything when I think about what I'm going to do to your body."

I turn around and know what I need to do to give her the best view of my asshole, since I have seen countless women do just that in just about every porno I've ever seen. I spread my legs a little more than shoulder width apart and bend over. Then I move my hands close together on my cheeks and grip them firmly. Once I have a good grip, I spread my cheeks for her and find the sensation quite uncomfortable as cold air greets my asshole.

She says, "Very good, Vincent. Now stay just like that."

I nod and say, "I won't move a muscle, Sandy."

I feel her hot breath on my asshole and her fingertips move to the edges, then she says, "Looks like virgin territory to me. But it isn't spread enough, Vincent. Still see the hole is closed and that won't do at all."

Her fingers dig in tightly and she starts to add to the spreading of my asshole. The level of my discomfort increases as I release a soft grunt, but I don't release my cheeks. She relaxes her fingers to readjust her grip, then digs in even harder. I let out another painful grunt as my asshole is spread open just a little and she laughs at my pain.

She digs in a little more and says, "I'm just getting started with the pain, Vincent. Damn, it is so fucking tight. I'm going to destroy your asshole." She releases her fingers and my asshole closes tightly once again, then says, "I'll be right back, Vincent, but I will be able to see your asshole the whole time. Keep those cheeks spread."

I hear her get up and walk somewhere very close by and keep my cheeks spread as far apart as I can bear. I hear the sound of a bottle being opened, then the sound of something being set down on the coffee table. My fingers are getting very tired as I try to do as she has commanded and then I hear her footsteps returning her to my ass. The steps have a lot of pep in them and I know she is excited about something. I wonder if she is getting something to take pictures of my virgin asshole before she destroys it.

I feel something cold and hard press firmly against my asshole and I know it isn't pictures she is interested in at this moment. The cold presses hard against me and suddenly it feels like my asshole is torn in two. I grit my teeth and grunt from the pain as I hear her laugh softly. I feel the cold force itself in deeper and the pain increases drastically. My grunt through gritted teeth is much louder and I hear her laugh a little harder. I'm have no idea how much of her dildo is inside of me, but I shudder at the thought of taking any more inside of my asshole right now.

There is no more movement as she says, "Go ahead and release your cheeks and stand up."

I release my cheeks and am thankful my fingers get a rest, but standing causes new pain to coarse its way through my body. The dildo is still very cold and it brings no comfort to dull the pain. I feel the dildo get forced a little deeper and I cry out from this new level as fire replaces the cold. I wonder if I just made a big mistake by agreeing to giving her my ass, but then some clarity returns to my mind and I know I will be doing far more to her before too much longer.

She laughs much harder, then says, "Now walk to my bedroom, Vincent."

I take a deep breath in an attempt to dull the pain, then say, "Yes, Sandy."

I feel her harness and hand between my legs, which is an odd thing to think about when I have a dildo in my asshole. Judging by where her hand is, I shudder to think that I only have half of it inside of me. I start to walk to her bedroom and every step brings new pain. Every few steps I feel it jab a little deeper inside of me, but don't stop moving. With every grunt of pain I release for her amusement, I remind myself that I am going to be doing far more. After all, I'm just giving my ass to her, but she is giving me her entire body and that is enough to continue walking.

I reach her bed and she says, "Turn around and sit on the edge of my bed, Vincent."

She moves her hand with my movement to keep her dildo in place and I slowly sit down. I am very careful in my action and have no desire to take any more inside of me right now. Her hand moves and I can feel her guide the base of the dildo to ensure it stays inside of me. Then walks in front of me and smiles at the pain, which is very evident on my face.

She pushes me back a little and the dildo goes inside of me much deeper and the pain is overwhelming, so I grit my teeth and say, "Oh fuck, this hurts."

She grins and I can see her brown eyes sparkle in excitement, "You think it hurts now, I'm just getting warmed up. Now you just sit there and watch me."

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,302 Followers
12