Mother's True Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my cunny good enough for you, baby?" Rachel quizzes.

"You're cunt is too good for me, mother," Kevin responds moving lower.

The lusting son positions so that he lies between the slender legs. His face is inches from the vagina that brought him into this world. He rubs his lips on the little mound. The slender legs open wider offering the pulsating pussy.

Kevin moves down still further. He was now looking right at the little cunny. It was a beautiful sight. A wonderful pink slit extends down between her legs was so inviting.

A set of probing fingers opens the lips wider. The soft pink folds of flesh peels back like flower petals. The aroma is stronger and more enticing.

"Mother," he sighs, "there just can't be a more beautiful pussy anywhere."

"You're bias about that, my handsome son," Rachel moans softly.

"Why?" Kevin quizzes leaning into the forbidden pair of legs, " 'Cause I came out of it?" He adds hotly, "Or because the woman that it belongs to is the sexiest female around?"

A long, warm tongue licks along the top of the labia and down along the lips. The strokes were loving and slow. The passion filled son could feel his mother's hips move with each lick. The flat of the young tongue taste the taboo juices.

"You're so delicious," Kevin says between licks, "You have the sweetest cream, mother."

"We shouldn't be doin' this, baby," Rachel weakly protests one final time, "This is so wrong."

"This is right," the panting Kevin disagrees, "An' your leakin' cunny says it is right."

The loved stared parent arches into the pleasure making son's face. Her hips continue to move with the sinful action. A pair of trembling hands is placed on his head as he laps hungrily.

Kevin slides fingers up and down the wet pussy tenderly. They move to the hot opening. Two digits are push inside.

"Wonderful Jezzzzus!" Rachel groans loudly, "Omigod that feels so good!"

Nervous hands press down on his head. Kevin teases the oversensitive little clit with nips and kisses at the same time. He has a climax growing with each touch.

Rachel's pelvis gyrates faster. Her breathing increases. Leg muscles tenses.

Kevin looks up at his mother's face. The words 'I love you' are mouthed. A set of slender legs remains open wide.

Kevin continues to run a hot tongue softly up and down the fleshy slit. He relishes the taste of his parent. The sex-hazed son had never felt anything like it before.

Rachel's hips were now in rhythm with the taboo tongue. His head is presses deeper into a vibrating cunt. Kevin licks faster and harder.

"Yes, my baby," she moans, "Make me feel alive again! Make me feel lik'a woman again!"

Kevin laps upward and onto a flat belly. He then moves down along the inside of her upper legs. Soon it was a return to a glistening cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Rachel responds feeling the wet tongue on the lips of a soaked pussy. "Ooooooooooo!" she groans as he moves down her thighs and up to an engorged clit. "Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" the sex haze parent whimpers and involuntarily arches off the sheets.

Kevin sees a quivering anus exposed. With a daring tongue tip he teases the opening. A set of trim hips lifts higher.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby!" Rachel squeals.

She presses harder into his face as the sensations increase. Kevin continues to lick and suck on his mother's cunt. A probing tongue slips between the pulsating pussy lips.

"I'm cummin'!" she grunts arching higher, "I'm gonna cum hard!"

Kevin then sucks deeper into his parent's flowing cunt. A pair hands capture a set of asscheeks. They are pressed upward. He wants his mother to feel the love a real man can give her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee!" she wails then stiffens up. "Yes! Yessss! Yessssssssss!" Rachel screams into the room.

The sexy auburn haired mother's body flexes and taunts uncontrollably. Forbidden juices flow into Kevin's mouth. He drinks greedily trying to inhale all of the warm fluids.

With final spasms, Rachel collapses into the sheets. Her body is covered with a sheet of sweat. A pair of rounded breasts falls and rises with the deep breathing.

"That's gotta be the finest cunt lovin' I've ever had," she amazes breathlessly.

Rachel grabs Kevin pulls him onto her body. He sees his mother was still flushed. There is a wonderful sparkle in a set of dark brown eyes that has not been there in years. He has made her happy. The pleased son smiles broadly.

They lock into a deep passionate French kiss. Their tongues dance together. She curls a set of slender legs around his back.

"Take your mother's ass now, baby!" Rachel pants breaking the kiss, "I want you to buttfuck me, my handsome son."

The hot mother suddenly pushes him off her and onto the sheets. She figures it was time to experience everything today. Rachel sits up on knees and elbows.

She presents a rounded hard ass, saying, "You know it ain't a complete act of love until you butt fuck me."

Rachel reaches behind and grabs the fine ass cheeks. A brown anus was offered. The sexy legs open slightly wider.

"Fuck me, son," she bags, "Fuck your mother up the ass." With an inviting wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck your mother raw!"

Kevin needed no more encouragement. The excited son moves around between his parent's legs. He mounts Rachel and positions a stiff cock to penetrate the alluring asshole. A pulsating penis head is placed at the opening. He prepares the taboo asshole is prepared with nervous fingers. She moans softly while pushing back onto the probing digits.

"Gawd," Rachel whispers, "I feel so hot,"

He knew how she felt. His cock had begun to ooze with pre-semen. Kneeling behind her, Kevin pumps fingers into the quavering anus. His long desired mother has him completely hot.

"I've never wanted a man to fuck my ass like I want you to do, Baby," Rachel huskily moans, "I've never offered up my ass like this before."

The anus loosens. The pleasure making fingers are removed. Then Kevin takes his hard cock and presses it gently against the quavering asshole.

"Ohhhhh!" She yips flinching involuntarily.

Kevin thought she was going to pull away. Then Rachel relaxes. A son's cock feels the parent's puckered hole open. The sphincter grasps at his glans.

"Do it," she pleads, looking back at him and licking full lips, "Please buttfuck me, Baby."

Slowly, gently, the stiff penis head is presses into taboo asshole. Rachel hunches back. The sensation was so fantastic Kevin thought he was going to burst.

Then, suddenly, the shaft slides inside her. The ring of a tight sphincter is gripping it. Rachel was breathing heavily, and the insides of her thighs were trembling. Kevin looks down. The sight of his cock partially inside his mother's sexy ass made him harder still.

Rachel had never invited a man to fuck her up the ass. Now it was her son's dick that was be in her. It was the most titillating ever experienced.

They rest for a moment as she got used to the feeling him in her ass. Then he pushes slowly forward, burying more of the forbidden swollen dick inside. Kevin runs hands across a trim back onto a set of taut buttocks.

"Oh mother," the sex driven son groans watching a stiff cock disappear into a tight anus, "you feel so perfect. I've never had such'a wonderful ass to fuck like this before!"

"Yes, Baby," a tearing Rachel moans back, "My ass is for your use as you wish."

The sensation was exquisite. Rachel was soft inside, slick and hot, and incredibly tight. Kevin could feel the internal muscles gripping tightly. It felt if she was almost pulling him in.

Rachel could feel her son's cock stiffen. She knew an orgasm was closing in. Wet flesh slap together. Kevin's sweat drips onto her back.

The drops mix with her body moisture. He could feel her asshole starting to tighten with pleasure sensations. It was stimulating a rising climax.

"Relax, Baby," Rachel breathes, "Just let it happen." The groaning mother then whispers, "It hurts in such'a wonderful way, Baby." She moans huskily, "Please don't stop."

Kevin slides his hand under a flat belly and up a firm thigh. He finds an extremely wet pussy. It was lustfully dripping. A young cock pushes deeper as a probing fingertip brushes across an oversensitive clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Rachel moans pushing back onto him.

An engorged clit is stroke faster as his mother starts to rock backwards and forwards. The tight ass flexes as a hard cock slides into the taboo asshole. Rachel was trembling as Kevin presses his balls against her cunt. Her breathing was almost a pant.

"You've taken all of me," Kevin whispers, kissing her neck. "Can you feel that? All of me in your beautiful ass?"

"Yessss," Rachel breathed. "God, yes. You're in my ass. Your hard cock is in my ass completely!"

"Can you feel how deep I am?" Kevin asks.

"So deep," Rachel nods answering in a breathless voice, "An' so hard."

The sex hazed mother looks back at him. Then glances down to see where their bodies joined. She trembles excitedly at the sight

Kevin feels his parent shudder. A faraway look is in those dark eyes. A young cock hardens even more knowing she is happy. "Fuck my ass, Baby," she moans, "Make me cum, my wonderful son."

Slowly, he begins to slide a stiff cock in and out. Kevin couldn't believe he hadn't climaxed yet. The sex-hazed son was incredibility turned on by his parent's words.

Looking down, he was treated to the sight of her buttocks twitching. It was the final vision for his young lust to explode. Slowly Kevin withdrew the stiff cock until only the head was inside her. Then it is driven back in hard.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Rachel gasps arching a slender back, "Like that, Baby! Fuck me!

"Mother," Kevin promise while shoving the shaft fully in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' you're ever had!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Rachel reacts to the deeper penetration, "It feels so gooood!"

Kevin was up to the balls in his mother's ass. It was warm, tight and wonderful. He humps like a dog in heat.

"Mother," the sex hazed son says pumping harder, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" He impels deeper into the willing orifice.

Rachel's previous ass bangings were more of an act of domination and cruelty. This one was different. It was passionate and loving. It was her son making love, not lust.

This ass fucking was the most wonderful Rachel had ever experienced. Kevin's cock was the largest to be in her bowels. The sex-hazed mother knew this meant not sitting too comfortable for a while. It would be worth it.

"Faster!" Rachel implores, "Faster! Make your horny mother cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" he hotly promises increasing the rhythms.

Kevin shoves as deep as possible with each repetition. The feel is just too good to believe. There was a wish he should have butt-fucking this ass years ago.

"You're doin' it, baby!" Rachel squeals, "This is a great ass fuckin'!" She announces, "I'm gonna cum!" The hot parent orders, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Kevin's hand returns to his mother's wet pussy. It is even hotter. He begins to masturbate the clit.

"I'm cumming!" Kevin yells.

Rachel hunches a taunt ass back into the plunging rod. She wants ever ounce of her son's cum up her bowels. Tears of joy flow down the mother's cheeks.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screams from the delightful sensation.

"Oh gawd!" He wails, 'I'm cummin', Mother!" He yowls wildly, "I'm cummin' right up your ass!"

Kevin fires what seems to be a gallon of cum up Rachel's ass. Her anus sphincter tenses around the hard shaft. It was so tight he couldn't move. It was the closest hole he had ever had a cock in.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" Rachel shrieks, "Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Their bodies again shimmer and quake together. They did one last tonic pose. Then the taboo lover's fall apart. His cock make a 'pop' leaving her ass.

The two immediately roll into the other's arms. They lock into a deep French kiss. Their bodies covered with a sheen of sweat and love juices.

Rachel cuddles the sweat-covered chest. Kevin's softening cock flops aimlessly. She slowly runs fingers through his hair.

"How can I ever repay you for showin' me what love is, my handsome son?" she coos kissing his forehead gently.

"There's no need to repay anything, Mother," Kevin says pulling her closer into him, "You deserve all the love you can receive from me."

The lovers again embrace into a deep passionate kiss. They are control by forbidden lust. Their hands runs and caress the other's bodies as the passion deepen.

"It's time, my son," Rachel huskily declares, "It is time for you to fuck my pussy into internal bliss."

"Yes, mother," Kevin, agrees rolling on top of the sexy parent, "It is time for you to give me a piece of ass."

"I'll be the finest fuck you'll ever have, my lover!" the lust filled mother shouts wrapping legs across a muscular back.

Kevin looks at Rachel. He had never seen such a look of pure sexual badness, abandon and delight in a woman's eyes before. She was beaming with lust. "Now, baby!" Rachel huskily orders tightening a set of curvy legs, "Mount this pussy an' fuck it for all it's worth!"

"Damn straight I'll fuck it!" Kevin hotly responds positioning the hard forebidden dick at the ready cunt, "I'm gonna fuck you raw, dear mother!" he growls sliding head of the young dick into the mature pussy lips, "I don't want ya to be able to sit comfortable for a week!"

"Too late for that wish," she moans softly.

It slides all the way into her body. Rachel's eyes widen. A ruby lipped mouth forms a silent moan.

Kevin mounts higher. A pair of long legs is place over a set of broad shoulders. A hard, young cock slides deeper inside the sweet wet pussy.

"Your cock fits so perfect in my cunny," she groans, squeezing a mature vaginal cavern around the invading shaft. "I mean it feels as if it is the most perfect dick ever!"

"Omigod, mother," Kevin moans, moving in and out of the taboo pussy very gently, "Your cunt is so tight. So warm. You cunt is the best fit my cock has ever experienced!"

The sex driven mother begins to increase the rhythm. The hormone driven son speeds up. Soon they were fucking at a good pace.

"I still can't believe how perfect your cock fits in me, baby," Rachel groans.

"I still can't believe how tight and warm your cunt is, Mother," Kevin groans back.

He watches his parent's angelic face while pounding into her. The auburn beauty's expressions were of total love. It made a young cock grow harder.

"Cum with me, my son," she coos huskily, "Cum inside my cunny

"Yes, mother," he responds in a soft voice, "I'll fill your precious pussy with my love juices."

"Omigod! Oh sweet jezzus!" Rachel moans with pleasure,

Kevin's cock thrust hard and deep inside of her. The taboo rod slides every last inch inside before pulling back and plunging back in. The pattern continues as the pace quickens.

"Do you like it how your son's dick touches to meet every inch of your hot cunny?" Kevin questions through teeth.

"Let me make my cunt more accessible to you, Baby," the hot mother offers.

Rachel clenches onto the broad shoulders. Slender legs wrap around his neck. A mother's ass lifts with each withdrawal to ensure full penetration.

"There you go, my darlin' son!" she moans louder, "My cunny is fully open to you, baby!"

"You're a wonderful piece o' ass, mother!" Kevin groans humping into her harder.

A set of curvy legs pulls back so that a pair of knees was in the air. A set of dark eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"That's it, baby!" she groans louder, "Ram your mommy's cunny deeper!"

Kevin fucks even harder. A young cock goes in as deep as possible with every thrust. A gyrating set of balls slap against the mature ass. A shiver radiates down his spine as the pleasure waves roll up it.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawdddddd!" she moans lustfully, "Yes! Yessssss! Yesssssss! Fuck me deep!"

The sex hazed son pounds the taboo pussy for all it was worth. Rachel's cunt was open for her son's cock. Kevin slams a rigid rod deeper into her. The large ball sac continues to slap against a mature ass faster and louder.

She reaches down to cup and squeezes the wonderful testicles. Tender fingers play with the sack. A set of red lips is licked while looking lovingly at the hot son.

A parent's body quivers. Slender hips twitch. A flat stomach tense up and legs wraps tighter around youthful back. Rachel begins convulsing underneath him.

"I love you so much, my handsome son," she moans softly, "This is the most wonderful fuck I've ever been given."

"You're such'a magnificent piece o' ass, mother," he groans just as soft, "I've never had a better fuck ever."

"Ahhhhhhh, yes, Kevin!" Rachel grunts feeling a strong pleasure wave radiate up her body, "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me! Fuck your mother hard!" she wails loudly.

A full chest heaves as a powerful orgasm rises. A virginal wall tightens around the plunging rod. A set of youthful balls throbs in the mature hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes Kevin! Fuck yes!" a lusting mother shouts while thrusting back against the taboo rod, "Your cock feels so good!"

"That's cause that is a love fuck you're receivin', Mother!" he groans back loudly.

"Oh my, baby," Rachel groans as loud, "This is the most lovin' fuck I've ever gotten!"

"An' you're the finest cunt I've ever been in, mother!" he responds lustfully pumping harder.

Rachel's cunt squeezes her son's cock. The organism rises in intensity. Her mouth forms another silent moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he wails with eyes clenched shut, "Oh god! I've never felt such'a intense pleasure from a pussy!

Rachel keeps the curvy legs wrap tightly around her son. She could feel his cock pulsate with an ever-increasing climax. A tight ass lifts and falls with the plunging rod.

"I'm gonna cum!" Kevin grunts aimlessly, "I'm gonna cum very hard!"

"Fill me up baby!" Rachel shouts back, "Fill your momma's cunny completely!"

A river of hot sperm splashes deep inside of her. Grabbing ahold of her thighs, Kevin rams with abandoned lust. A second river unloads inside the taboo hot wet pussy.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Rachel wails, "Fuck! Oh gawd! Fuck me raw, the sex-hazed mother breathes. "Ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she blindly shrieks into the room.

Rachel was ready to explode. But she wanted Kevin's sperm rushing into her. A mother's cunt tightens on the young cock like a vise. The sides adhere on the plunging shaft.

To Kevin the feeling was fantastic. No woman had ever made her cunt work that way. He was ready to cum again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" Rachel squeals loudly into the room.

"Oooooooooooooh!" Kevin screams, "Fucccccccck!"

A mother's hot fluids flow over a son's stiff cock. Their love juices fill a pulsating virginal cavern fully. The lovers' bodies involuntarily twist and contort as the pleasure waves intensify.

Screams meld in pleasure together. Their bodies twist and contort as one. They were one incredible mother-son fucking unit.

They both end at the same time. One last climatic wave paralysis their muscles. Rachel had never had a simultaneous orgasm with a man before. This was the ultimate fuck. It happened with her son.

The two sweat-covered bodies collapse onto the damp sheets. Kevin pulls out and rolls to his mother's side. She places an auburn head on the muscular chest. A warm hand gently pets a set of retracted balls.

"You'll never again have to suffer abuse to be loved, Mother," Kevin predicts, then adds, "I have the cock that'll make you happy an' never hurt you."

"I know you will, baby," the satisfied Rachel responds.

"As long as I have a dick," the panting son promises, "you'll have someone to love fuck you."

"As long as I have a cunny," she promises back, "you'll always have a place to put your dick, my handsome son."