Mothers Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha rolled off her, lay at her side, kissed her gently and lovingly, and told her without forethought.

"This will not be the last time Stephanie, you will be mine again, and you will offer yourself to me when I send for you!" There was no malice in her voice, just certainty, and Stephie felt the power of it.

"Now," Sasha said, come with me, "I have something you need to see." She got off the bed and helped Stephie to her feet. She walked her into another room, there was a Chaise Longue, Sasha sat on it and pulled Stephie down to sit between her spread legs. Next she picked up a remote control. Clicking a few buttons she said, "Watch!"

The 50" screen television popped to life. She was looking at a bed with a man tied spread eagled to it, beside him with her back to the camera obscuring the view of the man, was a very dark skinned black haired lady.

From her body shape and the silkiness of her long jet black hair Stephie decided that she was a beauty. As the camera panned a little closer round, her hand, and his cock came into view. She had him rock hard, her hand was drifting up and down, he was moaning softly with pleasure. She was whispering. "Do you like that my little darling, my little white slut?"

"Oh yes," he replied, "I love it, please Leandra, please?" he begged. She caressed his balls, ten slid her hand under him and fingered his ass. "Arggggh, oh yes Leandra, oh yes please." The black girl kissed him, Stephanie could see the force she was exerting over him. It excited her too.

"Are you my little white slut Donald?" she said. Stephie jerked awake, alerted by the name, it was the same as her husband's.

"Yes yes, I am, I always will be yours Leandra, your little white dirty boy slut."

"That's what I want to hear whore boy, do you want me to fuck you now Hmmmm?"

"Yes yes yes, oh yes please Leandra, fuck your little white dirty whore boy, I need you Leandra, oh please." He was begging her, Stephie's nipples twanged, Sasha gripped them and sank a finger into her hot wet pussy.

The dark skinned beauty, took hold of a rope above the bed and drew it down, it was attached to the man, it pulled his legs up and both of his feet rose high, they also spread wide. Stephie was wondering what was going on. But she too was aroused to not want to watch.

Sasha was drooling with her captive, she could feel her trembling with excitement. She ravaged her nipples, bit her neck, fingered her pussy and Stephie cried her name. "Oh Sasha Oh Sasha yes please." Stephie saw the black girls body, it was beautiful, slim and slender but not skinny, she was fully formed with beautiful breasts.

She turned her lovely head and smiled at the camera, a gorgeous bright white toothy smile. She got to her knees and put her hand between her legs, a camera zoomed in from the side and Stephie saw she had a cock, a big black cock, she was also erect and ready. The beautiful black girl was a transvestite.

The camera behind her lifted and she saw the man, he was staring wildly at what she was doing, he knew what she was going to do, she was going to fuck him while he was helplessly tied up for her.

"Oh Leandra, please mistress, please do it, hurt me mistress, please hurt me!" He really was begging her to do him.

Stephie was staring at her husband, he was at the mercy of this gorgeous black transvestite, and she was watching him submit willingly to her, him? The black girl smiled sweetly at the camera and pressed forward. Donald, Stephie's husband cried out, his feet kicked and twitched, the girl slapped him hard across the face, and then his ass and followed by his balls.

"Argggggh, oh please mistress have mercy, please mistress, I'm so sorry, please Ooooooh, Arggggh, oh Oooooh, oh mistress you're killing me!" The black girl grabbed his thighs and forced herself deeper into Donald's ass. Stephie's husband's head flopped back and the girl got on with fucking him.

He was weeping, crying, but she kept on. Stephie could almost feel the pain he was in. But she could also see the agony of his enjoyment. The girl got his cock and started jacking him off.

"Do you want me to stop you worthless slut, beg me to stop, go on, I dare you!" she told him, her flat hand landing hard on his ass and balls.

"No mistress don't, please don't stop, I deserve to be punished mistress, I am nothing but a worthless slut and whore. I'm sorry mistress, I am truly sorry," tears flowed down his cheeks and then Stephie watched horrified as a huge amount of cum shot out of his cock.

The black girl grinned in triumph, then she concentrated on what she was doing, she rammed her cock deeper and deeper into him, her balls, such as they were tight against his rump every time. Soon her own body jerked as she blew her own load of thick cum right up her husband's unprotected ass.

After she had rested, she pulled out of Donald's ass, undid the rope letting his legs down. Then she climbed up him, tucking her knees over his shoulders, she forced her cock into his mouth and made him suck her and clean her. He did everything she said, she pulled back, wiped his face with a wet cloth, got close to him and kissed him. Donald was in heaven, Stephie could see it.

"How much do you love being a black girl/boy's slut Donald?" she asked as she squeezed and caressed his balls, giving him more kisses along the way.

"I will love it until the day I die," he told her, "please don't ever leave me for someone else Leandra, please don't."

The girl smiled at him, and said, "Well you know you have to look after me don't you, otherwise I may have to look for another daddy?"

"I will always look after you Leandra, I swear."

Stephie had seen enough, "Okay Sasha, I get it, I have been wrong forever, how could he be like this when he has me?" Stephie said this, even knowing she was massively turned on by seeing the beautiful black girl boy fucking her husband into total submission, she loved it, but she hated him!

"That Stephanie," she said, "is one of those unanswerable questions, no one can even think of a response."

"I have now just had the two +, worst hours of my life," Stephie said. "Not quite the worst, surely," Sasha smiled and squeezed a nipple making her cringe.

"No," Stephie replied, "maybe not the worst, but Donald is history now, I can tell you that. How do you know about this Sasha?"

"Nine months ago, Peter and Donald went to a night club when they were in the far East, Donald saw those girly boys. Peter told me he had never seen a change come over a man so apparent in his life. Hadn't you noticed the change in him Stephanie?"

Stephie had, but she had put it down to pressure of the job, now she knew very different.

Sasha inserted another DVD, this time Donald was on his knees, his hands tied behind his back and he was being face fucked by a gorgeous black Tranny. She had a hold of his head and fucked him hard.

"You dirty little white shit slut" she called him, she slapped his face several times. "Suck it you worthless asshole, suck it until I come in the your throat, do it!" she yelled. Stephie watched horrified, but strangely excited by what she was seeing. Donald did everything she told him, he attacked her long hard black cock manically.

Stephie watched as the girls body stiffened, her hips shot forward, Donald was held in place and she watched him swallow the girls hot cum. The film moved on, now he was on a bed, on his knees, arms outstretched and tied, a rope round about his knees keeping him wide and upright.

The Leandra girl was behind him, and she was practically raping him, he was moaning in pain, she slapped him, punched him, and oh, did she fuck him. Leandra pounded him for all she was worth. "Who do you belong to you shit dirt bag?" a thunderous slap landed.

"You mistress, only you, I am your worthless no body, I am nothing, I am void, I have nothing mistress if I don't have you!" His tears were evident.

The film stopped, "The reason I have showed you those Stephie," Sasha said, "was to ensure that you really knew about Donald, in fact I am surprised he still comes home to you." Stephie was stunned to the very centre of her world, she had had no idea about this.

"I also want you to understand that chasing my husband is fruitless, he won't do anything without my agreement, we share everything. I know he would like to screw you, I mean, who wouldn't? But you are barking up the wrong tree."

She continued as she played with Stephie's luscious pussy, "I will see to your out of home needs, don't you worry about that. There are lots of things I will teach and show you, but first, I want to show you something else. Something that will knock your hat off Stephanie, that's if you were wearing one of course," and she giggled.

She inserted another DVD.

"Not any more Sasha, I have seen enough!"

"You haven't seen this Stephanie." She pressed play and the screen jumped to life.

On the screen was Robert, her son.

"No Sasha, what have you done now?"

"Watch, listen, and learn Stephanie," Sasha whispered in her ear. "Robert, we have a agreed to a truth session yes?" Robert nodded his head, smiling at Sasha. "You have agreed to this on a promise I have made to you, right?" Again Robert nodded.

"Okay," Sasha said, "now, we have talked about your ideal woman, who is she, what is she?" Describe her to me."

"She is tall, blond, and beautiful."

"That fits a lot of people Robert, tell me more, is she sexy?"

"Yes she is, very."

"How is she sexy?"

"The way she looks, the way she is, the way she walks, the way she dresses, she is the sexiest woman on earth."

"Even sexier than me Robert?"

"I don't mean to hurt you, but yes, she is."

"Wow," Sasha said, "then she must be terrifically sexy then."

"Yes she is, I adore her, or I would love to."

"You sound like you know her, do you love her, do you think?"

"I do know her, and I can't remember ever not being in love with her. And I don't think I love her, I know I love her, completely."

Stephie was enthralled, amazed and captivated by these revelations from her son. She had not known this about him, She had always known he was a sensitive young man. But Sasha was bringing things out of him that she herself never had. She had never even thought of this.

"How did you get Robert to talk about these things Sasha, he's my son, not yours!" she said hotly.

"Don't worry Stephanie, I'm not after him, just be patient, wait to see where this goes," she told her.

"Okay, so let me recap a little" Sasha said while she was stroking Stephie's hot pot. "Ah, I know," she said, "is she your sister"

"I don't have a sister."

"Auntie, niece, cousin, sister in law, friends girlfriend, someone else's mother, someone else's wife?"

"None of the above Sasha," he said.

"Robert there is only one person now whom I haven't mentioned. Only one person I can think of, after that rejection of everyone. It's not her is it, or is it, is it Robert, it damn well is, isn't it, Wow Robert, That's amazing, oh Wow!"

Stephie was staring at the screen watching and listening, she had no idea what Sasha was talking about, who was it that he loved, and obviously wanted, who?

Robert didn't say anything, he just looked at Sasha.

"Have you ever mentioned it to her Robert?" Sasha asked. Again all she got was a shake of his head. "Why on earth not, you should, and you should do it quickly, you may lose her if you don't get a move on," she chided him.

"How can I, it will cause an earthquake," he said a little glumly.

"I think you would find her receptive to some gentle secure, undeniable, and safe love from you Robert," Sasha told him softly. "How do you know Sasha?" he asked.

"In fact, knowing what I know," she said, "and knowing what you don't know, is that, she would welcome your attention, believe me Robert, I know absolutely for certain what I'm talking about."

Stephie was getting agitated, "Sasha, what the hell are you talking about, and please remove your fingers, I can't think straight while you are doing that!" But there was a quiver in her voice, Sasha had her, and they both knew it.

"Talk to her Robert, tell her, but more important than that, show her!" Sasha said forcefully. Sasha rose, she moved the camera, she was in her kitchen. She went and stood at her counter top. "I'm her Robert, see her not me. Come here and make a play for me, pretend, practice, let her know Robert, let her know."

Stephie saw her son rise and go to Sasha, "God," she thought, "how could he pretend she is someone else, she's too beautiful." She watched as approached her, but even now she knew he would fumble it, and he did.

"I can't pretend you are her Sasha, because you are not, I'm sorry." He turned and walked away, Sasha looked at the camera and said, "Oh well, I tried."

"Sasha, let me go, I need to go home, come on, stop messing with me. I'll come back to you to see you I promise."

Sasha smiled, and said wanly, "I, for some reason Stephanie, have doubts about that, but we'll see."

"I am not leaving here without knowing who his dream lover is Sasha, come on I want to know. And I also want those DVDs of Donald, they cannot be allowed to become public." Stephie was becoming her normal self now. She had her own dominant streak, and was not easily swayed by chit chat from anyone.

Sasha looked at her, "Sit down Stephanie, you need to, obviously." Stephie did. "Right, his dream woman, the most beautiful sexy woman, the one he lives for, the one he wants and needs above all others, the one he loves without question, is you Stephanie, IT'S YOU!" Sasha dumped the DVDs into her lap saying, "I don't need these, Donald is in the job because he is the man Peter says he is the man, even if he is a bit weird, needs to do it."

Stephanie was sat open mouthed, again, her son, her own son loved his own mother! Had she known, could she have guessed, what had she missed. He loves and wants me, "Oh my God!" she thought. "How can I face him knowing I know how he feels about me, his own mother, Jesus!" She realised Sasha was trying to dress her, she stumbled and tripped but eventually she was clothed in her all none seeing attire.

"Go home Stephanie, Robert will be waiting, I think he knows it's time for him to seek and hopefully find, and I hope he does, because he does love you Stephanie. Don't you dare hurt him, I won't be happy if you do!" Stephie found herself outside of Sasha's door and waddling to her car.

On her way home Stephie was in a real tizz, first and foremost her husband would be no more, he would be history, gone! And if he argued about it, he would see the evidence of why! Her main problem was Robert, why hadn't she seen the change in him, the needs, the, whatever's, she thought. She also studied him in her main, Sasha was right, he was a man now, not a boy, her boy.

"Hi Robert, I'm home darling," she called out, "are you here?" Stephie was quaking in her shoes, she still didn't know what her stance was, what she was to say. How would he be, would he approach her, make a play, she was at a loss.

This was something that, neither she nor anyone else could gain advice for. Stephie looked in the hallway mirror and checked herself out. Even though she had undergone a quite traumatic time at the hands of Sasha, she groaned in lust at the memory. She still looked better than most women had a right to. Stephie preened herself, her innate desire to look good was always there. Her body hugging outfit saw to her wishes. This time though, unthinkingly, she was preening herself so her son's eyes watered.

She considered going to change, but she needed to get this over with, put it to bed, nip it in the bud, or whatever it was that had the desired result in uncertain situations. She ran her fingers through her hair, her blond tresses fell where they were supposed to, she quickly applied a little make up. Made sure her top was straight, her cleavage was just that, her cleavage.

"Hi mom," Robert said from the top of the stairs, but not actually looking at her. He had seen her doing herself over before he spoke, so he knew she was making herself look good. And oh heavens, did she look good, his mother was no longer thought of in terms of "My mom," she was a woman of unbelievable desirability, even if she had just walked in.

"Hi baby, I have been talking about you with a mutual friend," she said, hopefully cheerily, "whom shall remain nameless for now, but they tell me you may have something to say to me, discuss with me, is that true darling?" Stephie couldn't believe how calm she was being, she should be a nervous wreck knowing what she knew about her own son.

He came downstairs and stood right in front of her, she looked him in the eye, he looked at her lips, Stephie looked at his, the tension was suddenly unbearable. "Robert," she whispered so softly.

"I love you mom, don't you know that?" he answered.

"Yes darling, as a matter of fact, I do," she said. Stephie closed the few inches that separated them, now they were almost nose to nose. Her body was ablaze, as if someone had pressed an ignite button that fired her up completely. She was on fire, and out of control. Her heated arousal was becoming a tornado of flames. Sasha had primed her, there was no doubt about it.

But standing there in front of this stranger who was her son, Stephie didn't know what to do. She had just found out her husband, her son's father was a weirdo, she had the evidence in her purse. Stephie needed to be loved, softly, gently, and passionately.

"Darling," she hardly said.

"I'm here mom," Robert responded quietly, "I'm here." He put his arms around her, Stephie lifted her own and out them over her son's shoulders. They looked at each other for a moment. Then together their eyes closed and her lips met his for the first kiss.

It was a slow motion kiss, soft, unengaging, there was gentle movements, shallow breathing, inexorably their arms signalled the coming urgency, they tightened around the other. Their body's closed what gap was left, both needed the love of the other, as yet for different reasons.

It was when Stephie felt the tell tale touch of a man's excitement that sent her forward, it made her whole inside give way to what a woman wants to know from a man, her man. He grew towards her, Stephie felt the soft needy push from him, he was growing by the second, and Stephie's need for love, to be loved grew at the same rate.

Her heart, beating like a drum, she melded toward him, then "Crunch crunch crunch," her husband's car tyres bit the gravel drive. Stephie jumped back, "Your dad is here, and we should not be doing this Robert, its wrong!" She walked away without a backward glance. She went into the sitting room, and Robert went to his bedroom.

"Hi darling," Donald greeted her, "I'm sorry but I have to be away for a couple of days. I know its short notice, but Peter has an urgent contract that needs sorting." He told her walking in, and back out to go and pack.

"That's okay," Stephie said to his back, "and when you get home, we need to talk, there's a lot going on."

"What about," he said over his shoulder.

"It'll keep," she said. He went up, knocked on Roberts door, she heard him speaking to him, but not what he said. Ten minutes later he was back down with a carry case.

"Two days tops Stephie," he said kissing her cheek, which was all she offered him. "And we'll have a few days off together I promise." Stephie never even acknowledge the comment, she watched him leave.

She went into the kitchen to make a drink, and more, to think. She would be shot of her husband very quickly, tomorrow, she would see a lawyer who handled divorce cases, and with the evidence she had, she knew there would be only one winner.