Mothers Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had just got into bed and were both becoming more than amorous. There was a knock at the door, Stephie looked at it, then at her son. "We haven't ordered room service have we baby?" she asked. He laughed lightly, thinking to himself, "you haven't mom, but I have!" he got out of bed, donned a robe, and answered the door.

There in front of him was Sasha and she looked fabulous, long black hair around her perfect face, a white silk evening gown, which was held up solely by her magnificent breasts, long sleeved gloves to above her elbows.

"Hey Robert, I'm here," she greeted him, stepping forward she kissed his cheek.

"Sasha, what a pleasant surprise, come on in." Robert told her. She did so, and spied Stephanie now sat up obviously naked in bed.

Looking at her Stephie, she had a 'you are naughty girl,' look on her face.

"You have started without me?" she giggled, "Stephanie, that's not fair you know. I set you up for all of this, it's only fair I get some of the benefits, don't you agree?"

Half turned to Stephanie, she was also half turned to Robert, Sasha unzipped her dress, and it glided to the floor in waves, under it Sasha was as naked as the day she was born. Leaving her long sleeved gloves on, it gave her added effect, she looked glamorously sexy as she sashayed to the bed, she walked straight to it and climbed on, then in.

Stephanie slid away in shock, looking first at Robert, then Sasha.

"Robert, what, I er, I don't underst... Argggggh," Sasha bit a nipple. And Robert's cock flew to a grandstand erection. Stephie's hands went straight to Sasha's head, she gripped it, but Sasha was too quick. She herself already had a hold of Roberts mother, she sucked and nibbled on Stephie's nipple so hard that if threw Stephie backwards.

Stephie pushed down on Sasha's head to force her away, but she got nowhere, and now she was rapidly losing the will to live. She looked at Robert as if to ask him to help her, but her eyes only got as far as his erect cock sticking straight out from his body. Now she knew what was in store for her. Stephanie James, wife and mother, soon to be ex wife, was about to become a fully paid up member of a very exclusive club. A club of three, her, Sasha, and her beautiful son.

But deep in the recesses of Stephanie's growing fertile mind was the memory of the black she male doing her husband, it had excited her, that was beyond doubt, inexplicably. Yet the thought that hadn't yet quite germinated in her mind. Was of herself being done by such a dark wo-manly beauty. A sexy dark powerful woman's body, full bodied, tall, languid, sleek, shiny, long silky black hair, and a good size black cock.