Mother's Ultimate Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

"God, that hurts, I can't do this," burst forth from my mother's mouth. "Please, Max, you're too big, please take it out!"

"Try to relax."

I eased the end of my cock from her tunnel accompanied by a sigh of relief from the woman beneath me.

Grunting, I drove it in again, deeper; the head and maybe an inch more.

"Noooo, please it hurts," she whimpered. "I've never done this before, you're hurting me."

I held very still noting the beads of sweat sharing space with the freckles on my mother's pale back. The swell of her full hips, near my abdomen, diminished to a narrow waist creating the damp valley of her spine.

"Mother, hold still and try to relax. Feel the tingling in your belly. Think of my cock being in you where no one has ever been before. Mother, we're making love."

I withdrew until all the remained was the head; mother relaxed noticeably. I waited, gently messaging her beautiful ass cheeks and fighting the urge to drive my cock home to the hilt!

Slowly, I forced my cock deeper and deeper into my mother with long easy strokes. She was quieter now and started to rock on her knees in an effort help us toward our goal. Rivulets of sweat made their way down my chest and stomach and pooled in my pubic hair. Mother's wet body was gleaming in the lamplight. Her protests diminished to low moans originating from somewhere between pain and pleasure.

"Mother, does that feel good?" I ask, "Do you love me? Do you like it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, don't stop."

Her hand moved under her belly to assist with her orgasm. The feverish motion of her fingers between my balls and her cunt urged me toward my own, emanate, climax.

Her incredibly hot tunnel clung desperately to my erection as I withdrew until only the helmet remained, the tight ring just behind the ridge. Slowly, I plunged again to the hilt eliciting mother's groan of pleasure. With my hands guiding her hips I moved in and out, in and out in with ever increasing speed.

Grunting with each thrust, I buried my penis until her ample cheeks were forced tightly against my stomach and my balls slapped, noisily, against the wet lips of her pussy. The tempo increased until I was literally slamming myself against her ass. My mother's fingers were working rapidly in the folds on her dripping labia and she rocked on her knees to meet each stroke of my rigid meat.

"Yes, Max, yes, oooh yes!" She demanded, "Fuck me, fuck my ass!'

The lava was starting to boil at the base of my cock, ants and butterflies cavorted in my stomach and an electric charge vibrated from my toes up through my throat.

Taking a firm grip on her hips I threw myself against those slippery, white globes, impaling her on my cock and driving as deep as possible. One thrust, two thrusts, three thrusts and hold . . . grunting with effort, as I strained for maximum penetration. My balls draw tight and my stomach convulses as the first hot rope of semen erupts in mother's inner canal.

"I can feel it," she gasps, pushing back. "I can feel you coming!"

Another stream of seed spurts forth. I withdraw and slam into her again and hold; my tool jerking, throbbing and issuing its' last remnants of come in quick short volleys.

My mother's knees give way and she falls forward on the bed. I collapse on top of her big ass my cock still deep inside. I cup the huge titties while I kiss the freckled, ivory, back; sodden with arousal sweat. Gently I resumed the fucking motion.

"Mom, I want you to sit in my lap. We're going to roll over till I'm on my back then we'll sit up," I instructed. "I want to stay inside you the whole time, OK?"

The maneuver worked like a choreographed dance step. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with mother in my lap still impaled on my cock. Her strong sphincter muscle gripping tightly around the base of my penis seemed to help in maintaining an erection.

Reaching around her body I took mom's hands in mine and brought them between her splayed legs, rubbing them across the pelvic bone and onto the juice soaked lips of her vagina. She understood immediately and started masturbating herself. Sliding my hands under her ass cheeks I pulled them apart and mom squirmed her anus down against my groin taking in every bit of cock possible.

As she brought herself to orgasm I played with her bouncing tits and belly. Kneading the soft fat of her protruding tummy I could feel the beginning of spasms contracting the muscles beneath. Abandoning her stomach I gripped the nipples and areolas of her breasts and milked the big flesh bags like the udders of a cow. The nipples were taut and puckered like large gumdrops and I pinched and twisted them in an effort to achieve the exquisite pain my mother seemed to enjoy.

'Now, Max, I'm coming," proclaimed a voice loud enough to reach the adjoining rooms. "Yes, now . . . oh yes!"

Her legs extended, toes pointed like a ballet dancer and she reared back leaving me flat on my back with her straining, rigid, convulsing body on top of me.

Sometime during the gyrations of her orgasm my softened penis receded from the tunnel of love. For some minutes we lay together like spoons with her on top of me; our faces side by side viewing the nothingness of the overhead, our fluids mingling. I nuzzled her ear and caressed her titties, which had slid off her chest and were trying to hide under her arms.

"I love you, mom, very much," I spoke softly into the nape of her neck. "We are incredible together."

"Why is that, max, why is everything so good with you? Why do I want to make love all the time when you're around?" There was a catch in her voice as passion waned and guilt washed in with the flotsam of society's misgivings.

I rolled her off my body face down onto the bed. Noting that her magnificent buttocks were still slightly pink, I gave them another light slap and got to my feet.

"Mummy," I said, light and cheerful. "Why don't we clean up a little and then we can talk. I'll go first."

Jumping quickly in an out of the shower and brushing my teeth, I returned to the room and detected a darkening in my mother's mood. I sat on the bed, put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"You're next."

Donning a pair of clean, white, skivvies; I moved the flowers to the nightstand, adjacent to the unused bed. I placed one rose on mom's fresh pillow. The music was off and the only illumination was a small lamp on near the flowers.

I lay down to wait for the love of my life, my best friend and my mother; the three (one) most cherished women in my life.

She exited the bathroom, totally naked, and walked toward the bed. God, I loved to watch that buxom form move across the floor. It was obvious she had shed many of her inhibitions during our few days together. She enjoyed her body with the large breasts and shapely bottom and . . . she enjoyed men, enjoying her, but. . . the incest was heavy on her heart.

As mother joined me on the bed her gardenia like perfume settled sweet and light around us. I could see the troubled clouds behind her eyes. Her copper hair fanned onto the pillow and her fresh scrubbed face, sans make up, was pale and angel-like. My heart cried out to comfort her troubled mind.

"Mom, what we're doing may not be right but when two people are in love, so deeply in love, how can it be wrong? The last few days have been the most exciting in my life and I think the same is true for you."

"Yes, Max, they have been," She said to the ceiling --this morning's sparkling blue sky over the South China Sea.

Rolling onto my side and propped on one elbow I looked down at my mother. I tried to explain, if not justify.

"Mom, I think the excitement comes from many things; our natural mother/son love for each other, the forbidden fruit of you being married and being my mother, you're newly discovered sexuality and the mildly subservient way I treat you. Mostly, I think we are just plain in love, just a man and a woman in love with each other."

I leaned down and we kissed tenderly. Reaching across her to the table lamp, I plunged us into the quiet darkness.

In the darkened silence the long seconds ticked by.

"Oh, . . . and those big tits of your's."

"Max, you're terrible!"

Laughing, she beat me with her pillow; the afore mentioned breasts slapping against my chest. I could feel a familiar stirring in my loins . . . tomorrow maybe, just one more time!

showher
showher
231 Followers