Mother's Xmas Gift to her Twin Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good?" She said removing his cock from her mouth to speak before returning his big prick to her mouth while looking up at him.

"Yes Mom," said Tim staring down at his mother sucking his cock.

"Do you like it when Mommy stares up at you while she's sucking your cock."

"Yes mother, I do," said Tim staring at his mother moving his cock in and out of her mouth while licking his shaft and cupping his balls while staring up at him.

"Does it excite you to see your big cock buried in my mouth?" As soon as she as she asked the question, she took him deeper in her mouth.

"Yes," said Tim getting more excited. "Oh, my God mother. You just deep throated my entire cock."

He put a hand to the back of her pretty head and stroked her lush, dark brown hair while watching his mother suck him, lick him, and stroke him. Showing them that they're enjoying sucking their man's cock as much as the man is enjoying having his cock sucked, he was making all of those cock sucking sounds that men love to hear when a woman is sucking their cock. Only this wasn't just some random woman who was blowing him, this was his mother sucking his cock. He couldn't help himself from humping his mother's mouth while fucking her face.

He couldn't wait to cum in her mouth. He couldn't wait to watch her swallow his cum. Only more important than cumming in his mother's mouth, especially with him still being a virgin, he wanted to make love to his mother first. He wanted to fuck his mother. He wanted to know that it felt like to have his stiff prick buried in his mother's warm, wet pussy. After giving his mother an orgasm with his fingers and his tongue, he wanted to give her a second orgasm with his cock.

"What's the matter Tim?" She removed him from her mouth to speak. "Don't you want to cum in Mommy's mouth? I'd love to taste your cum. I'd love to swallow my son."

"I do but not now mother. If you don't mind, I'd rather make love to you first Mom."

"I'd like that too," she said. "I'd love to feel your cock inside of me."

"Mom?"

"Yes."

"You don't have to call me Tim."

"Why not? What do you mean?"

"You can call me Tom or," he said pausing, "Vinnie"

"Vinnie? Why would I do that? Why would I call you Vinnie? And I definitely don't want to call you Tom," she said making a face as if she had just bit in a lemon.

"I know when you were intimate with Tom, you enjoyed calling him Vinnie and he enjoyed you talking dirty to him."

"And how do you know all of this? Did your blabbermouth brother tell you that we were having sex? I can never trust him to keep a secret."

"He didn't have to Mom," he said. "I installed a camera in your bedroom, up there by the light," he said pointing to the ceiling.

"A camera?" She looked around her room before looking up to where he was pointing. "You spied on me?" She looked at her son before looking up where he had pointed at the ceiling. "You watched me having sex with your brother?"

"Yes," he looked at her expecting to be angry but she wasn't. She looked sexually excited that she was the star of his incestuous, sexual video.

"You watched me dress and undress?" She gave him a look that revealed even more of her sexual excitement.

"Yes," he said remembering all the times he watched his mother get ready for bed and entering her room wearing just a towel after showering and before stripping off her towel to reveal her naked body to the camera.

"You watched me masturbate?" Now playing his game of voyeurism with her own home version of exhibitionism, she gave her son a look of naughtiness. "You watched Mommy pleasure herself and play with her pussy while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples? You're such a naughty son," she said with a laugh.

"Yes mother but I did all that because I love you and I wanted you."

"And I love you too Tim. I don't need to call you by any other name than the name that I gave you. I only called your brother Vinnie because I couldn't call him Timmy. I so wanted to pretend that I was with you instead of your brother. You're a better man than your brother and/or your father. I love you for the man who you are," she said looking at him with love instead of lust. "To be truthfully and brutally honest, I've always wanted you instead of your brother. Even though your brother has your father's talent and natural ability for sports, you remind me more of Vinnie than he does. He was a kind and caring man who changed once I told him that I was pregnant. Being with you is as if I'm still with him, only better."

"I love you too mother but more than in the way of a son loving his mother. I love you as a man would love his woman," said Tim.

"And I love you as a woman would love a man instead of a mother loving her son," she said kissing. "Make love to me Tim. Make love to Mommy. Then, after we make love, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me hard and long. I want you to part my clam and pound my pussy," said mother Theresa to her son while laughing with sexual glee.

As soon as Tim mounted his mother, she reached down for his cock and directing his cock to her pussy, once Tim felt her warm wetness, he grew even more sexually excited. Kissing and kissing her, he humped himself deeper in his mother and she returned his humps with slow, hard humps of her own. With Tim feeling even more sexually excited the deeper he was inside of his mother, not wanting to cum in her pussy and fearing that he'd make her pregnant, he stopped to wait for the sexual excitement to lessen.

"I can't do this Mom."

"What do you mean? Why not?"

"I'm afraid I'll make you pregnant. I can't imagine the child we'd have if I gave you a baby. We had a child with four arms and no legs," he said with sadness.

"It's okay," she said. "You need not worry about making me pregnant. I had my tubes tied years ago with the births of you and your brother. I didn't want a baby by any other man than by my Vinnie and I was blessed with two," she said hugging and kissing her son. "Now make love to Mommy before fucking Mommy, Timmy. Make Mommy happy. Make Mommy cum again. When you're done making love to me and when you're done fucking me, after you've cum inside my pussy, I'll blow you until you cum in my mouth."

Humping, banging, and pounding her, Tim fucked his mother. Humping her harder and humping her faster, too hard and too fast to even kiss without hurting one another, Tim was on the verge of cumming and Theresa was on the verge of having her second orgasm. A beautiful thing, transgressing their closely related familiarity with their sexuality, they were no longer mother and son but a man making love to his woman.

"Mom, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he said stopping his humping to delay his orgasm.

"Just another minute Tim. Hump me faster and fuck me harder for just another minute. I'm almost there. We can cum together," she said holding him tighter while whispering in his ear. "Yes, that's it. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

They were both sweating and the noise their body made slapping against one another added resonance to their sexual excitement.

"I love you Mommy," said Tim.

"And I love you Timmy," she said. "Now fuck Mommy. Really fuck Mommy and we'll cum together.

After resting for a minute, Tim regained his composure. He humped his mother with all the lust he's had for her for years. Recalling all the times he masturbated over seeing an up skirt of her panty, an up nightgown, dark view of her pussy, a down blouse view of her bra and cleavage, and a quick down nightgown view of her ample breasts, he pounded his mother with all the incestuous lust that he had. Fucking and fucking his mother, he humped and humped her with lustful passion. Fucking and fucking her son, she returned his hump harder and faster with incestuous love. As if it was the big bang, in that last instant when all the fireworks explode together on the fourth of July, mother Theresa had a screaming orgasm while Tim exploded a bucket of cum in his mother.

They stayed like that holding one another while sweating. She hugged her son and he rested against his mother.

"I love you Mommy," he said again.

"I love you Timmy," she said kissing him. "Now that I'm rested, I need to blow you. Mommy needs to suck your cock. I want to give you the first, real blowjob of your life. As a special, early Christmas gift to me, I need for you to cum in my mouth."

"I don't know if I can cum again so soon Mom," said Tim protesting.

"Trust me," she said, "when I'm done sucking you, you will."

With him still resting, she impaled her mouth on his cock. Stroking him while sucking him, Tim instantly grew hard. With Theresa looking up at her son with a mouthful of his cock, Tim reached down to fondle her breast and finger her nipple. As if his cock was a volcano, he erupted with an orgasmic volume of cum. No doubt thinking her son couldn't possibly have any more cum, as soon as she released his cock from her mouth, he exploded a second volley of cum. He gave her a real cum bath. With cum in her eyes, her hair, her nose, and across her face, she was dripping with cum.

"Where did that come from?" She laughed. "I thought I had swallowed all of you. You're brother never had this much cum. Oh my God, you've given quite the cum bath. I have your cum all over me," she said laughing.

"Maybe you've been fucking and sucking the wrong son," he said pushing his mother down and mounting her again. "I can't get enough of your pussy Mom. Fuck me! Fuck me until my cock falls off inside you."

"Oh, Tim. You make Mommy so happy. Make love to Mommy. Give Mommy another orgasm. Fuck Mommy Tim. Fuck me. I only wish I could have your baby. I only wish I could have your beautiful love child."

"If we did, we could name him Vinnie," he said with smugness.

"Or if I had a daughter instead of another son, I could name her Susan," said his mother if she's a girl. "Susan Jill, I've always liked that name."

THE END