Motivating Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,874 Followers

"Gotta lube it up...gonna put this little cock in my tight little butthole...!"

She puts the gob of lube inside her hole. Randy moans his arousal... Never seen anything like this!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH! Its inside my butthole...! Randy baby you can go ahead...take your underpants off...and stroke it for me...while I..."

She pushes the tiny penis all the way inside.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!! Its all the way inside! Go ahead and watch mommy...fuck herself...with her little toy..."

Randy can't stand too much more of this. The teenager starts stroking his big cock while his hot mom eagerly watches.

"OHHH BABY!! MOMMY GONNA CUM WITH THIS LITTLE DICK IN MY ASS!! GONNA CUM REAL HARD!! GO AHEAD BABY!! STROKE THAT BIG COCK!! REMEMBER...I WANNA EAT THAT LOAD!! I WANNA EAT IT ALL, WITH THIS LITTLE COCK IN MY ASS!!"

The hot blonde mother works the tiny toy in and out, hoping her son loves watching her becoming a slut right in front of him!

"SHIT!! MOTHER'S GONNA CUMMMM!! YOUR SLUT MOMMY! GONNA CUM FOR YOU BABY!!"

"MOM!! COME HERE!! I'M GONNA JIZZ ANY SECOND!!"

With the tiny dildo still buried in her butt Brenda suddenly reaches over and opens her mouth while the another river of teenage spunk rushes into his mothers hungry mouth. She puts the tiny pisshole between her lips so that she won't miss a single drop of his teenage cream.

"MMMMMM!! MOM!! I'm JIZZZZIN!"

The room is filled with a gurgling sound as the hungry mother swallows every drop. She pulls her mouth away and a tiny last bit of sperm oozes out. Brenda lovingly licks up the final few drops.

"MMMMM!! YUMMMYYYY! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD IT TASTES!!"

Brenda stands up with the small dildo still half buried in her tiny ass.

"Now baby, reach underneath the pillow. I have another special surprise for you."

What can he more special than watching his beautiful blonde mother stick a dildo in her ass?

Randy reaches under the pillow, pulls out another dildo. This one is a lot bigger. Its a very realistic fake penis. It has a big red mushroom head, even a pair of fake balls. It looks lifelike in every way.

"Randy darling, watch this..."

The hot blonde mother grabs the dildo and slowly works it in her mouth. In a minute she is working it in and out, giving the dildo a blowjob!

"Baby...I want you to watch carefully now...because I've been practicing on this dildo...now try to imagine it was your cock in my mouth...okay??...now...just think...when you make the honor roll at school...watch what mommy's gonna do with your dick..."

Brenda slowly works another inch into her mouth, stopping for a second. She relaxes her throat muscles and slowly works the entire dildo down her throat! She turns sideways so that Randy can see that the little dildo is still embedded in her ass! One dildo down her throat, the other in her ass...! Brenda nods...meaning YES!! She's gonna do that to her boy someday! She slowly pulls the dildo out of her mouth.

"Baby...now you have something to work for. Make that honor roll and that's gonna be YOUR cock in my throat! You wanna shoot your jizz down your mothers throat, don't you?"

Randy wishes that he had a camera so he could remember the spectacle he is watching!

"Mom...I am gonna work...24/7...make that honor roll! Just you watch!"

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,874 Followers