Motivation

Story Info
A good reason to go to the gym.
1.6k words
4.37
24.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are doing a beautiful job working your upper body. Your muscles are bulging in all the right spots and women around you are imagining themselves being lifted and pressed against walls with all their power and strength. Your body really is quite nice – strong, but not obnoxiously so. You still look like a straight man, but a strong straight man; the best kind. As you lift the weights again, watching your form in the mirrors, you catch the reflection of a woman eyeing you just before she hops on the treadmill. She is beautiful – full breasts, slightly curvy hips, a hint of an ass, pretty face, too. Luckily, you're a sucker for brunettes. Curious, you take advantage of your breaks to pass her gazing path, getting sips from the fountain as your cover. She's trying her best to not let you know, but she does watch you every single time, appreciating your fantastic body and how it moves through the room. As she runs, she begins a fantasy of her own; it helps pass the time. What a way to pass a Wednesday afternoon. Funny that they call it humpday.

You notice after some time that she leaves the area and does not return. You also notice it's time for you to be leaving. So much for a possible opportunity to chat her up and find out more about her. Guess your left hoping you'll see her again sometime. Seems you're the expert on timing today – just as you get ready to leave, a large spinning class lets out. The showers are full when you get there but you've got places to be. You recall the family stall. That's right, the one that the owners made a big deal about; the one they made people sign wavers for, promising to not abuse it, or use it unless they were with small children or were themselves handicapped. Ah, but you've got an "in." You've made very good friends with the staff here and know they'll cut you some slack, just this once. To be on the safe side, you try for casually hurried as you make your way to the room. You're relieved to see it's not locked; and speed in, not noticing a single thing until you've entered and locked the door behind yourself.

That's when you turn around; finally recognizing the sound of water already running. You turn around to see that beautiful woman from the treadmill, absolutely nude and completely absorbed in her own bathing rituals. She is even more beautiful when she's not covered in sweaty clothing and flushed with the exertion of exercise. Without thinking, you gasp and catch her attention. She opens her eyes and looks at you, but is quiet....She's smiling at you. You almost wonder if you should stay or go, and decide to stammer an apology. She looks at you innocently and honestly, asking you, "Sorry for what? I forgot to lock the door behind me, this was my mistake not yours."

Realizing this is true, you drop your guard, and your towel, for a brief moment; revealing your true opinions of this woman. Your cock was so swollen, so hard that it would have been impossible for a blind man to not notice. Her only reply, "Look, you're here now so you might as well stay. Besides, you looked like you worked yourself so hard out there. Come here, warm up."

Still wondering, you approach her slowly. She removes the shower handle, offering to help. "Sit down; let me get your hair." It's been so long since a woman has lavished so much attention on you that you can't help but sink completely into this moment. Her fingers work in such wonderful circles on your scalp. You don't know if you're going to fall asleep or pull her around you to kiss her on the lips. You opt instead for a low moan. She giggles softly and says, "That's better, isn't it? Now, stand up. Let's get the rest of you."

After wetting her own sponge she hands you the shower handle to keep yourself wet and warm. With a fully foam-loaded sponge she takes the handle out of your hands and puts it back in place. She begins to stroke up and down your chest, stomach, pelvis, cock and balls slowly and lovingly; lavishing all sorts of attention to your body. When soaped up, and relaxed, she turns your chest to face the sprays of water and begins to share the love with your back, your bum; squatting behind you to finish off your legs and better admire your back side. "You know, you do have a fantastic body. It moves so nicely and you're clearly quite strong....Tell me, are you trying to become a body builder?"

Lost in your own peaceful world you manage to utter a quiet "no." After planting a few gentle kisses on the backs of your thighs she replies, "Good that would be a horrid waste. You are perfect just the way you are." She turns you around so your back can be rinsed clean and begins to clean herself, as she had not yet had a chance. You tried to help, but she told you to simply relax under the water; just watch. Never one to argue with a lady you complied; but you were prepared to insist on rinsing her off.

Holding the shower handle you let the water splash against her shoulders and run down her breasts and stomach. As you repeated on her back, you held her close to you, taking advantage to kiss her neck, then down to her breasts. She responded by pressing her body against yours, sneaking a hand between your bodies to wrap around your cock; you then rinsed her ass free of bubbles. Pulling back, you switched the setting on the head to pulse gently. You spread her legs apart, turned the handle upside down and made sure she was thoroughly clean from her clit to end of her cheeks; moving the spray back and forth very slowly. You loved watching her moan and bite her lower lip.

You couldn't possibly hold yourself back for another moment. You turned her body around so she was pressed against the chilly tile wall, directly beneath the shower head and again spread her legs apart. Luckily, you only had a few inches on her, so moving down just a bit wasn't too much trouble. You teased her first by merely sliding the head of your cock back and forth against her slit, sliding one hand around to play with her clit at the same time.

She wasn't much of one to be teased, though. Instead, she showed off a bit of her own strength by pressing her ass against your hips so fast and hard that you were knocked back a few inches. Quickly, she pulled back to balance her hands on the shower bench, spreading her cheeks and pussy open for you. She looked back at you with a smile that said I dare you. You've never been one to pass up a dare; and as you approached, she already had one hand waiting between her legs to escort you to your final destination. You slid into her so smoothly you wondered if she was real or a figment of your over-active imagination. Her ass slamming back into your pelvis brought you back to reality quickly and you were soon joining her thrust for thrust. She started fucking you back so wildly you had to hold onto her hips just to keep a good rhythm going. This made her holler like a succubus on her last fuck and it drove you past the point of no return. Every thrust – every pounding union of your bodies was more than you could handle. When she lifted her head higher you grabbed hold of the wet mass of hair that molded into a handle for you.

She egged you on, "Yes, fuck me, now, hard, yes, oh, god, oh fuck, oh god... now, now.... Now.... Cum in me now, goddamnit, cum in me now." You got the full force of her own climax as she squeezed the hell out of your cock with spasm after spasm of delight. Again not being one to argue your body gave out as you shot stream upon stream of your seed into her waiting pussy. You caught your breath and your balance at the same time, being sure to not collapse on top of her. You each gave each other a final rinse and turned off the water. She patted your body dry and you returned the gesture. After a quick kiss on your chest she walked out the door to the women's locker room. You rushed back to your own locker, remembering you hadn't even gotten her name.

As you left, you noticed she was only five feet ahead of you; but you couldn't chase after her. It might lead some to wonder what had happened; so you played it cool. You watched her walk up to another man, who stood, looking at his watch. "Hey, baby, sorry I'm late. Line at the showers."

"Yeah, same in the men's room." He lowered his head to kiss her and your eye caught a glimpse of diamonds and gold on her left hand.

"Did you have a good workout?" She sounded genuine enough in talking to him.

"Very good, you?"

"I'm absolutely exhausted....and starving." All three of you left out of the same door; she was in between. She turned to look at you, under the guise of being polite and holding the door open. She asked a question, but left it very open to interpretation. Looking you directly in the eyes she asked, "So, come back Friday then?"

You nodded silently. He replied, "Sure, why not?"