Motivation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

In reflection, she didn't know why she had screwed the seven seniors. She didn't need the sex. But she did want it. And having had it, she wanted it even more. Maybe her feelings now were the result of guilt but she didn't think so. She thought that the idea of being the center of attention of all those hard cocks just made her much hornier than she usually was. Whatever the reason, she couldn't get enough of John.

After several minutes of sucking his cock and licking his balls, Mary Beth climbed up on his big tower and lowered herself around it, loving the feeling of having him inside her. She began to rock from side to side, causing his hard member to rub the walls of her vagina, a feeling she gave herself over to because it made her feel so very close to her husband. Gradually she shifted to a back and forth movement, letting his big cock touch different parts of her inner workings.

She leaned forward to kiss him and that just seemed to naturally lead to her moving forward and back, causing his cock to retract from her pussy and then push back inside. Mary Beth loved the plethora of sensations that fucking her husband caused. It was similar to sensations that the younger men had caused earlier that day but it was different too. They had been anxious, in a hurry; John had all the patience in the world.

Mary Beth's orgasm seemed to surprise her, coming in a rush like the explosion of a Roman candle, over and over and over again. And when it was over, she felt just as spent as the tube that had held the pretty flaming balls. Her muscles turned into jelly, unable to obey her

commands. It didn't matter to John, though. With a handful of each of her lush buttocks, he began to slide her up and down his body, moving her pussy along the shaft of his cock. By the time the adrenaline burn had passed, Mary Beth was already horny again and loving the attention John was providing.

A minute, five minutes, ten minutes and fifteen passed while John tirelessly moved her body on top of his. He loved the feeling of her hot breath on the crook of his neck. He loved the feeling of her soft smooth tits mashed against his hairy chest. Most of all he loved the

tightness of her hot slick pussy around the heat of his manhood. He just loved her for being who she was. And, in the throes of passion, he admitted that he loved her no less for what she had done that afternoon. That had nothing to do with love.

John felt Mary Beth's approaching orgasm but she seemed surprised by it when it washed over her. After it passed and Mary Beth was again relaxed, John carefully rolled them over and settled into her saddle, where he began to minister to her pussy from above. It took him another twenty minutes of careful work to send his wife over the brink again but then just a few seconds of hard fast thrusting to achieve his own release.

He curled up with Mary Beth in his arms, thinking that it had been a good night. He was nearly asleep when he realized that she had her hands around his cock and balls and was manipulating them as if she meant to get him hard again. And it worked. It took a while but she achieved her goal. Then she pulled a tube of KY Jelly from under her pillow and covered John's probe, telling him that she wanted him to fuck her ass. That was a reward John didn't get often so he was delighted to oblige her.

When she was ready, Mary Beth turned over on her stomach. Keeping her face on the mattress, she pulled her knees up, feet spread apart, until her ass was in the air. John took it from there, knee-walking between her legs until his spear was at her entrance. Carefully he pushed forward but she didn't even wince. She was ready for him and loved every second of it. John was slow and gentle and his hands tenderly covered her body, lingering at her hips, then at her sensitive breasts and finally fluttering around her mound like a butterfly until she came like a rocket. Only then did John bang her ass hard and fast until he shot another load into her bowels.

When she could get up, Mary Beth padded to the bathroom and came back with washcloths and lovingly cleaned her hubby's cock. Then she curled up in his arms and went to sleep, secure in their love.

Thursday seemed to pass so slowly for Mary Beth, who couldn't wait for fifth period. When it finally arrived, she met the seven young men in the locker room.

"I heard only good things about you seven last night. It sounds like you had a great practice. Why is that?"

"Well ... I think it was because we had a great incentive," replied Leslie.

"Oh, really? And do you think you deserve another reward?"

There was an enthusiastic chorus of yeses. Mary Beth smiled broadly and began to remove her clothes. She stipulated that, because their time was short, no one would repeat the same activities until everyone had tried each possibility. The boys readily agreed that was fair.

Mary Beth had figured out that if she sat on one cock and lay back, allowed another in her pussy and one in her mouth, with one in each hand and a mouth sucking each tit, all seven of the boys would be active at the same time so that nobody was left out. As soon as the three in her orifices came though, everyone changed positions. When the last one to enter her buried his cock in her pussy, she urged him to fuck her hard and fast, before the bell rang, so they could quickly shower and dress before the next class arrived.

John was nearly caught when one of the boys came into the restroom area to take a leak. He managed to take the chair and hide but didn't have time to clean his cum off the tile wall.

Friday night the team was ready for the larger Lampasas school and took them to the cleaners, 34-14. Needless to say John was ecstatic that night, especially happy with the play of his senior leaders. For the third consecutive night, sex with Mary Beth was out of this world. He couldn't have been happier.

John didn't complain when they didn't fuck Saturday or Sunday. After all he had gotten more than he usually did that week.

Monday morning, Mary Beth could not wait for the day to move along. When fifth period finally arrived, she was wet and ready for the boys. She couldn't believe how many times they made her cum, even though she did have to bite her lower lip to keep from crying out in ecstasy several times. It just wouldn't do to have her screams heard all around the

gymnasium.

That evening John was full of excitement over their first road trip of the season. The team would be traveling to Coleman by bus early Friday afternoon and the coaches had a game plan they were really pleased with. Mary Beth was happy for him but couldn't wait to get him in bed. Spectacular sex between them had become the norm and she loved every evening. It seemed like the days when she fucked the boys earlier she was horniest when John got home. She couldn't wait to jump his bones ... or at least his boner.

Friday John rode the bus with his team and the other coaches. Another bus with the band and cheerleaders followed behind. They were greeted by the Coleman fans with polite jeers.

Mary Beth car pooled with a group of other teachers, joining a long caravan of Graham rooters. They had sold out their allotment of tickets early and fans hoped to buy tickets at the gate but Coleman, which had also won its first game, sold out their sections too. Fans were allowed to stand outside the end zone fences, which was better than nothing, especially when Graham won, 41-7.

The third week was another home game against Gainesville. With their incentive still in place, the seniors led the team to a 38-21 victory. The town had gotten caught up in football fever again, and hopes were high since the team was still undefeated. John decided he was the

happiest man alive, with a great job and a fantastic wife; he had absolutely no complaints.

The fourth week was another road trip, this time to perennial powerhouse, Breckenridge. It was customary for smaller schools to schedule one or two non-conference games against teams one classification above them and that's what the Breckenridge game was for Graham. If the higher class team won, nobody thought anything about it – that was expected; it didn't even detract from the smaller school's record. If the lower classification team won, it was a feather in their cap and the playoff selection committee would give great weight to that event while the higher class school would suffer greatly. Graham had never beaten Breckenridge.

Friday at fifth period, Mary Beth treated the seven 18 year olds to the best sex she could give them. It wasn't that she had saved anything back to share with them but she spent long minutes kissing each one and telling him how much she loved having him fuck her. When the boys stepped on the bus, they each felt as if they were ten feet tall.

It was a tough game though. The Breckenridge lines, both offensive and defensive, outweighed Graham by an average of 33 pounds. You could tell it was getting the Graham players down, trying to move the much larger boys. At the beginning of the fourth quarter, with Breckenridge leading 14-7 and moving the ball, Leslie told John that he had to put the

seven seniors in the rest of the game, offense and defense, if he wanted to win.

After another big first down play by Breckenridge, John called timeout and put the rest of the seniors in the game, resting the worn-down sophomores and two juniors. Breckenridge still managed two more first downs before Graham stiffened and held and a field goal attempt fell short. With the ball at their 34 and 4:14 left on the clock, Graham took over. They began to grind out yardage, pushing the bigger men enough to open some holes in the line. Dramatically William scored from the three yard line with 0:03 on the clock.

Trailing by one, John elected to use a play they had never used in a game. Jason took the ball under center and dove over the left guard but was stopped at the one. Only Jason didn't actually have the ball. William had taken a direct snap from center, between Jason's legs, and rolled around right end for the two point conversion and a 15-14 win.

John's euphoria, once he got home to his loving wife, kept him hard into the wee hours of the morning. They lost track of who came how often but the "getting there" was spectacular. That was the fifth day in a row for John and Mary Beth to fuck, and that was the third week in a row where they had screwed every night after she had serviced the seven seniors. John wasn't concerned at all that they had not had sex on any of the three weekends – by then he needed the rest.

Monday morning, Mary Beth found another note to see Mr. Kennedy. At third period, she walked down to the office, reveling in but not acknowledging the lusty glances from the boys. Mr. Kennedy waved her into his office.

"I wanted to talk to you about the PE class. It appears that Mr. Sanders will not be back this semester and maybe not all year. Are you still okay with the senior boys' class or do we need to do something else?"

"Well, I think we're getting along just fine. I have a plan for them and they are following it very well. As long as you don't see any problem with it, I'd like to keep on."

"Oh, believe me, I don't see any problems. Those boys are doing better in school this semester than they ever have before. I don't know what has made the difference but I like it. If you're okay, we won't rock the boat. Okay?"

"Yes, sir. I'm all set."

"Good. I have to say that I'm really pleased with the work John is doing too. We're really fortunate to have you two teaching here. Thanks again for your help."

He offered a handshake when she rose to leave. Mary Beth thought, "If he only knew."

The team's fifth game was another away game, this time at Vernon. They were having a rough year and Graham won 56-9. The sixth game was at home against Childress, another win at 24-14. By then the town was fully engulfed in football fever. Everywhere John went, people recognized him and treated him like a friend. The weekly Boosters Club meetings had

become more and more cordial as the parents jumped on the bandwagon of a winner. John wondered if the dads of the seven seniors would be just as cordial if they knew about the activities between their sons and his wife.

Although John didn't go watch every day, he knew that they were still fucking every school day because Mary Beth was still super horny every evening when he got home. They had fucked multiple times every weekday evening since the first episode. The boys' effort had never let down since that first time.

The seventh game, against Stephenville, was the homecoming game. Amid all the hype and decorations, Mary Beth continued to screw the seven senior boys every day and took pride in the way they threw themselves into football, both practice and the games. On Friday night, Graham handily won the big game, 35-0.

On Monday morning, Graham was rated in second place in their classification for the entire state. The next game was at Mineral Wells where Graham rolled to a 27-6 win. The following week, little Seymour was over-matched and succumbed 55-3 in spite of the sophomores and juniors and even some freshman playing most of the game while the seniors got some "pine time" - riding the bench to keep from running up the score.

The last scheduled game was against Weatherford at home. Every day that week, Mary Beth talked to the boys about not letting down their effort. They certainly didn't when it came to screwing her. Everybody knew that this would be a tough game and it was, but Graham squeaked out a 21-20 victory with another super effort. The team – and the town – went

wild after having an undefeated regular season. There was little doubt that they would make the state playoffs.

That night, as they celebrated in their bed, Mary Beth rested on top of John after a very satisfying ride.

She seemed very pensive and finally said, "Honey, I've got a confession to make."

"No, you don't."

"What?"

"Honey, I know what you've been doing with the boys."

"You do?"

"Yes. I watched every day when your first started."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"And you didn't stop it."

"Hell, no, baby! I loved it."

"Oh? You liked watching me get fucked?"

"Yes. It is very hot."

"So you don't mind?"

"No, baby. I love you and I love what you do for me when you get home."

"You're sure you're not mad at me?"

"No, honey. As long as you're happy, so am I."

Four more weeks, four more games, four more wins and Graham had their first ever state championship. The seven senior leaders where doing great, both in football and in academics. Why not? They had the greatest incentive in the world. Mary Beth was delighted to continue fucking the hard dicks of the seven insatiable seniors. She also continued to give her husband the best sex he'd ever had, five nights a week, every week of the season.

The town had gone absolutely bonkers over the football team. The first playoff game was in Fort Worth against Hillsboro. The whole town closed up at four Friday afternoon and caravanned to Amon Carter Stadium. The two little towns didn't fill it but that was just because there were more seats in the stadium than combined population of the two towns.

Graham won a hard-fought game 14-7 which kept fans on both sides on the edge of their seats all night long. The caravan back to Graham was one long celebration.

Monday afternoon, Mary Beth fucked all seven seniors and told them repeatedly how proud she was of them. That night she fucked John with even more enthusiasm. Each weekday, she took care of her "obligations" to the young men and the "benefits" she owed her husband. She even wondered if she had become a nymphomaniac – she really loved the sexual

arrangements she had.

The following Friday, the town again closed up early and convoyed to Abilene, where they were to play Seminole in the quarterfinals in the college stadium. From a 14-0 deficit, Graham rallied to win 28-14 and the trip home was another screaming celebration.

The semi-final game the next Friday was in Waco on the campus of Baylor University against Livingston High School. The game was popular enough to draw more than a smattering of locals that helped swell the total gate by several thousand people. Nerves seemed to beset the Livingston team early and Graham raced to a 37-17 victory. It was so late by the time they got home, John assumed that they would not have sex that night. Wrong! Mary Beth was so horny, she rode him until the eastern sky was beginning to lighten with the coming sunrise.

The finals that year were held in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. Graham was matched against Rockdale, a school that had won the state championship four times in their past and been in the finals three other times. They definitely had tradition on their side.

With John's approval, Mary Beth asked the seniors to drop by their house each night that week after practice. In addition to her attentions during fifth period at school, she gave them special attention in their big bed, sucking the boys off, letting them fuck her pussy or her ass

or both, until they were satisfied. John watched most of their activities and urged the boys on.

Once they had left, John and Mary Beth had dinner and then retired back to the bed for their own fun and games. By Friday afternoon, the Ketterings were sure the seniors were ready to put out their best effort yet.

Rockdale came into the game confident, knowing they would win over such an upstart school. The game wasn't pretty, filled with fumbles, interceptions and penalties – mostly against Rockdale. When the air cleared, Graham marched off with a 35-13 victory and the state championship in class 3A.

With football season over and the town basking in the afterglow of the championship year, Mary Beth met the seven seniors in their fifth period PE class. She knew from the looks on their faces that they were worried about losing their incentive. However she wasn't ready to stop their fun either so she had already decided to continue screwing the boys if they kept up their good efforts in academics. Fifth period became known, privately, as fuck period.

In December, Mr. Kennedy notified Mary Beth that Mr. Sanders would be back at the start of January. She was clearly distraught when John got home, knowing that her fucking sessions with the boys was near an end.

She had climbed on top of John's throbbing member and was hoisting herself up and down his petard when he grabbed her hips and held her so she couldn't move.

"Listen, I've got an idea. All seniors have to take my AmHist class in their last semester to graduate. Even though they might be scattered among the various periods, I could set up "tutoring" classes for them in the evenings to insure that they get passing grades. What do you think?"

"Yeah, but if you're tutoring them, what does that do for me?"

"Don't you get it, sugar? Those boys don't need tutoring. They need your incentive. They make excellent grades if they know they're going to get to fuck you regularly. You can take the boys up to bed whenever they're here. Then I get my time after they leave. Will that work?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sloppily. "I love you, baby. I'll do anything you want me to. That's all the motivation I need."

The End

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12