Motor-Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I continued the same slow pace for a while, feeling Janet getting more involved, pressing harder against me, generally hinting that an increase in speed would not be taken amiss. She was making funny little noises as she moved underneath me, obviously enjoying what was happening, but with enough frustration creeping in to make it plain she knew something was missing.

I built up the speed of our rhythm, not all at once, just a continuous gentle increase that Janet followed naturally. Her little mutterings showed that she was all in favour of what was happening.

It wasn't all that long before I was entertaining a woman the way she should be entertained. I was driving my full length into her with every stroke, going hard and fast and she was one with me, surging up eagerly to meet me. She'd been waiting for this and now that it was happening she was going to enjoy it.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up my performance much longer, while Janet seemed to be just settling down for the long haul. A slight adjustment of attitude was required.

I increased speed yet again, surging towards my finish, and to help Janet along I slipped a hand down between our bodies. A bit of gentle massage applied just over her clitoris and she shrieked. (Fortunately I now had my mouth on hers. Who needed screams coming out of the 'home and arousing the interest of passers-by?)

Satisfied that the timing was now right I took Janet hard, drilling in deep until I could let my seed flow. I could feel her own climax shaking her as she pressed herself urgently against me, clinging and wanting and taking.

Afterwards, Janet wanted to talk. She finally sat up, seeming to just snap out of her dreams.

"Oh, my god. I'm not a virgin now, am I?"

"Not quite," I agreed. "Do you feel any different?"

Janet seemed to consider this seriously.

"No," she decided. "Will people be able to tell?"

"If by people you mean men, only if you let them stick their dick inside you."

"There's no need to be crude," she said, a touch of huffiness in her voice.

"Then use your common sense. Can you tell if someone's a virgin just by looking at them?"

"Oh. I guess not. Um, did I do it right?"

"It's pretty hard to do it wrong. You, however, did an excellent job. For a beginner."

"What do you mean, for a beginner?"

"Just that I'm sure you'll get better with practice."

"You didn't like it." She sounded disappointed.

"On the contrary, I enjoyed every moment of it," I assured her. "So much so that I'll even stay in town for a few days and give you some instruction if you like."

While she considered that I coaxed her back into her clothes and towards the door.

"Why don't you finish your little jog around the park," I suggested. "Come back here this evening and we'll see if you're ready for another lesson."

I watched her jog off, a bounce in her step. Another dilemma. Did I stay and give Janet a few more lessons or did I plant my foot on the accelerator and get the hell out of town?

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12