Motorcycle Anal Dyke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take long and Rita screamed out and began showering my face with her wet come. Shaking she rotated and Diane took her place. Diane giggled and leaned forward and licked some of the fresh fluids from my forehead. Diane was a long haired redhead with a short tuft of pubes on her Venus mound. Sandra sometimes worked with Diane when she needed an extra set of hands. We were good fuck buddies but today to show off for her girlfriends Diane cursed me and slapped my face. Pushing her hole into my mouth she ordered me to suck her pee hole so she could use me for her toilet. Bragging to the girls she confessed to training me as her toilet with Sandra saying I came in very handy especially when they were too busy to leave the massage room. I was embarrassed but everything she said was true. Diane also has fucked me with a strapon several times because she loves dominating men so Sandra loaned me to her. Diane fed me several ounces of pee and let me suck her luscious clit until she wildly came. Cursing my name she grabbed my ears and pulled them as she watched Danielle continue to tease me with her cock only just inside my anus as she was stroking me hard. Before the group rotated Diane slapped my face again promising me more of the same when I served her alone.

The next hole for me to lick was Kim a petite oriental with long jet black hair that reached to her pubic mound. Kim was an expert at tantra sex who is teaching Sandra and I how to fuck the eastern way. Teaching bisexual tantra as well Kim welcomed me into this union with a happy face because it was her suggestion that I become bi to enjoy the full pleasures of sex with both men and women. Kim was also a black belt in karate. She was a trained professional dominatrix as well and loved using the cane. Stroking my face watching me grimace as I began to come in Danielle's hand Kim promised me a nice private caning soon to celebrate my bisexual opening. Danielle rubbed her exposed shaft with my fresh come and pushed her cock back into my dilated asshole. Kim had pierced nipples with sparkling gold rings with diamonds and her belly button was pierced with a samurai warrior sign in it. Grabbing my pony tail she forced her pussy into my face rubbing her shaved lips all over my wet lips. Bragging for me she told all the ladies that I really did know how to eat pussy like a lesbian because eating pussy was all I was allowed to do most of the time especially entertaining guests. Kim's pussy smelled fresh and clean as always. I loved eating her pussy and Kim love me eating her as well. Stroking my hair she promised me more time later because it took her quite some time to make her come. Giving me a passionate french kiss she moved aside.

The last pussy belonged to Sylvia an English chick that was totally bisexual who enjoyed sex with men and women the same. She loved orgies and was kinky to the max. Participating in my bisexual rape turned her on so much she already came several times just watching. Sylvia was a buxom black haired brunette with beautiful blue eyes and a pretty face. She had an hourglass figure made for fucking. Sylvia was the first woman I met that loved getting fucked in the ass. Sandra massaged her one day and after spending some time near her anus she pushed her finger inside finding Sylvia pushing back on her hand. Sylvia was so turned on Sandra called me into the room yanked me hard and pushed my cock into Sylvia's ass. I fucked Sylvia for a good forty minutes and just as she sensed when I was about to come she gobbled down my cock and sucked my come down her throat. Sylvia gave Sandra a hundred dollar tip and they became instant friends. Sylvia looked in my face and spit right on my mouth then slapped my face so hard her spit flew off me like rain calling me a bastard and expressed how thrilled she was as I experienced a real dick in my ass especially after all the tomes I had butt fucked her.

Turning around Sylvia opened her ass cheeks and pushed her anus into my mouth ordering me to fuck it with my tongue. Sylvia made all the girls laugh telling them she was being courteous to the other girls waiting to be last so I could lick her ass and not contaminate all the beautiful pussies in the group. I pushed m tongue all the way into Sylvia's ass. I was happy she had washed first maybe in the ocean. I fucked her ass in and out in the same rhythm as Danielle's cock was fucking my own ass. Danielle was getting turned on watching me eat Sylvia's asshole. I could feel her thrusts in my ass getting harder again and her breathing was faster telling me she was close to coming in me. All the women were chanting cheering us on to come together. Danielle was squeezing my cheeks hard. I could hear her panting wildly her thighs banging my butt hard and our balls banging together on every lunge forward. Sylvia was busy masturbating with a finger on her G-spot and a finger on her clit fingering her unshaven pussy madly.

The whole group was masturbating and chanting a goddess chant about giving her son back to the earth sacrificing him by giving him to the sun goddess for a sexual reward. Danielle was the goddess and I was the sacrifice. They chanted to Danielle to fill me with her goddess seed and enlighten me to the world of bisexual loving. My asshole was in spasms; stretched out of control I could no longer squeeze Danielle. I had been lying over her bike for almost an hour. I was almost smothering in the musky darkness of Sylvia's ass. I could feel all the women stroking me, grabbing me, pinching my nipples, yanking my limp cock, squeezing my balls, massaging my back. Someone climbed up on the bike and began pissing on Danielle's cock as she fucked me adding more lubrication. Sylvia began to scream like a banshee she turned around and as she came began pissing all over my face.

This triggered Danielle who pushed her huge cock all the way into me and began to shoot me full of come. I could feel for the first time a foreign cock shooting semen into my unguarded colon. One of the girls was behind Danielle with her balls in her mouth coaxing every last drop of come from her masculine gonads. Almost drowning in pee Sylvia finally stopped pissing so I could breath. I was so excited as Danielle came I began to shoot come as well out of my limp dick. I think it was a jerk reaction to all the new bisexual action and being around all the women at the same time. Giving up my own seed in the hands of the goddess was my way of submitting to her. Danielle caught my seed and fed it into her mouth as a symbol of accepting me into her world. All the women clapped and called for me to completely surrender.

I began crying as Danielle continued to come inside me. I already counted a dozen ejaculations and she was still coming in me. Her cock felt like a spitting cobra filling me full of her venom. I was rotating my hips and bucking into Danielle's thrusts trying desperately to get her to finish coming in me. Danielle reached for her belt around my neck and tightened it just as she finished coming.

Almost choking me I forgot my ass for a moment and wondered what she was up to. With her cock still buried in my ass but finally silent Danielle spoke saying, "The goddess was taken another man and made him hers to worship on his knees. When she calls for his sex to be violated he will obey or have the very air her breaths leave him!" Tightening her belt so I could not breathe Danielle continued, "This slave will be subject to his Mistress Sandra and to all the women present and especially to me who took his virginity and deposited my seed in his virgin ass. I have also swallowed his seed as an ownership pact that any alpha male may have him if it pleases them. My slave needs to be washed in the sea massaged given water and food. I shall return in an hour to take him again in a more intimate way. Blessed be the goddess and all who participated in this ritual rape with me!" Loosening the belt I gasped loudly taking a well needed breath.

Danielle unchained me, put on her bra and panties, and sped off on her Harley waving at all of us. The turned on group of naked women led me to the ocean. Gloria grabbed my limp dick using it as a leash to lead me to the white water. I was still shaking and out of breath from the long ritual I had just been dedicated in. My asshole was sore and come was dripping from my devirginized hole. When I got to the water I knelt facing the sun and wept emotionally releasing all my masculine energies that had held up my own sexuality. The ladies comforted me in song.

12