Motorcycle Gang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers

When Steve pulled out he went over to the sink in the corner and wet down a small towel and cleaned his cock off. He then threw her another wet towel and told her to clean up so he could get to work. He directed her to his barber chair and put the back down and moved an adjustable metal table and pulled it to his side. It contained a few instruments on a clean white towel and Steve went to the sink to wash his hands in soap and water before putting on a pair of latex gloves. The piercing procedure took less than one minute and although it was mildly painful, Jodi was pleased to have it done and permanently inside her mouth. He told her he would give her a special mouth rinse that was to be used four times a day and to make sure she turned the tongue ball everyday to make sure it healed correctly.

Next, he raised her legs and put them into stirrups like at her doctor's office. It suddenly occurred to Jodi that he didn't cum in her cunt because he was going to pierce her hood and didn't want cum to drip on it. He cleaned and sprayed the area and it had a mild numbing effect on her. Then with what felt like a very fast pinching sensation, he pierced her skin and the ring was placed just above her clit on her labial hood. He took some antiseptic ointment and ran it over the silver ring and again told her to use the ointment several times a day and to move the ring in the holes each day to help it heal correctly.

Jodi was helped from the chair and walked over to the big floor to ceiling mirror and he asked her how she liked her new jewelry. She stuck her tongue out and was surprised by the metal ball in the center of her tongue. It looked good and she was surprised that the tongue wasn't at all swollen. She then spread her legs and pulled her cunt lips opened and saw this silver ring sitting right on top of her slit. It gleamed and looked sexy as hell and she was very pleased with how good it looked.

"I like them, thank you," she said sincerely.

"Good, now come back over here and lean down on the chair seat so I can fuck your ass again," he told her. Jodi was somewhat surprised by his demand but she knew that Rodney had given her to him and she needed to pay for her piercings. As she bent over she felt him behind her and he was already hard again.

"You are a great ass fuck, bitch, Rodney was lucky to get you," he said as his cock plunged forward and he began driving her ass hard and deep. He kept up a strong pace and Jodi was surprised to start to feel herself getting very excited again as Steve took her from behind. She knew she was going to cum on his cock and she moved herself with him to maximize the feeling. Steve could feel her getting excited and he increased his pace until her ass began to squeeze tightly on his cock from her intense anal orgasm. Jodi was screaming from the pleasure his cock was giving her. This drove him over the top and again he emptied his cock deep in her ass. Steve's cum began to run out of her as he withdrew his massive spent cock from her ass.

"Okay bitch, clean up, take your mouth rinse and ointment and lets get over to the bar."

Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers
12