Motorway Madam

Story Info
It started with a rape.
4.1k words
4.15
69k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

Danny looked at her, You stuck up horty bitch, who told you that you could give out the fucking orders, but the trouble was there was something about Natali her fancied and they were just below her chin, the blond was certainly one good looking bitch and he fancied giving it one, what she saw in Richard he could never understand.

He was jolted back by the words, "Danny liven up and clear the non-smoking area."

Begrudgingly he wondered over to the trolley trying to look as macho as he could and shoved it towards the tables, God I hate this service station, if the motorway hadn't gone through so much farm land he could be out in the fresh air instead of stuck in this shit house of a plastic dome.

"And get a move on, there are two buses parking up," she shouted behind him, his blood boiled, I'm going to have that cunt, he thought as he put the first tray on a filthy table and started to clean it off, You need bringing down to earth you fucking bitch, he thought as he squeezed the trigger on the cleaning spray as if it where her neck then cleared fast as he heard the voices of the advancing hordes from the buses fill the cafeteria.

The day went on as usual the only interest Danny had was trying to see what colour knickers Natali had on, getting himself in some weird position, he knew he would think about her later in his bed.

When he did he found himself thinking, How can I fuck her, when could I fuck her, would she tell, what if their where a lot of lads, what if it were her word against theirs, there were always quiet times, any of the lads would want to get in her pants, she knew that and what of Richard, old golden bollocks, what if he had to watch as they all made her cum, his mind danced at the thought of her groaning, her firm naked body humping away on the table in the side office, his mind was full of, what if, he looked down as his cock stood long hard and straight definitely in need of a little friendly five fingered relief.

Another day came and went all Danny could think of was fucking Natali, every time she spoke all he could see was his cock buried in her mouth, if she bent over, the thought of two dogs going at it rushed in to his mind, to make things worse she had on a shorter skirt than usual under her uniform and she had left a few buttons undone so there was some great glimpses of leg, the whole day culminated in him, with an enormous hard on thinking, God, if there's one thing I must do to brighten up my dull existence, It's fuck her, his shift finished.

In his bed that night a plan was hatched, whether it would ever happen but it was fun to think of it. Tomorrow was Wednesday, then Thursday the quietest day of the week, what if he did something really wrong, bad enough to be reprimanded. Of course she would have to take him in the side office, what if he just happen to have some restraints in his pocket, could he sow some seeds in the others minds, promise them that if he got her naked, tied and spread and blind-folded they could all have her after him, if it didn't happen he could always bring the restraints home again, but, another what if was in his mind.

All day Wednesday he really pissed Natali off, and with what he had said to the lads, making promises he hoped he could keep, they were egging him on, at one point he thought he was going to be talked to there and then but fortunately she was to busy.

Thursday came and he still continued to be a pain in her ass and boy did he want to be, in more ways than one.

He could see she was getting to breaking point and around two, the quietest time of the day something came over him and he made his move, he spilt the stickiest juice he could find all over her top, that did it, "Danny I want to speak to you in the office, alone."

She marched in, stood, let him enter and closed the door, it wasn't really an office, it had a big wooden table in the middle and a few shelves, there were some chairs, she sat on one as he stood, "Listen Danny you little shit, you have been a real pain these last few day's what's got into you and as for the state of me, are you going to pay for the cleaning of my blouse?" Danny put both his hands on the table and lent towards her.

"What or who has given you the right to call me a little shit, for your information lady there is nothing little about me and as for what's got into me, something, that I can assure you is not so little, is going to get in to you and last but by no means least, I'll clean your blouse, I`ll lick it clean with my tongue while your still wearing it, paying a great deal of attention to two outstanding areas just below your chin, understand cunt."

Natali was stunned for a moment before she went to stand, as she did Danny thumped her just between the rib cage, the air shoot out of her body and she double up, she lost her balance and fell forward, Danny caught her and in one swift move pushed her onto the table, there were only papers to scatter, he thrust his hands in to his pocket as the gasping figure on the table fought for air.

Grabbing one wrist he tied a length of nylon cord in a slip knot around it, then he did the same to the other wrist, pulled viscously backwards until both her arms were extended behind her head then he tied one wrist to one leg, then the other wrist to the other leg, now down to her legs.

He tore the buttons on the bottom of her uniform, he had to work fast she was starting to get her breath back, more cord first to one ankle then the other, pulling hard over he fastened her left leg securely then he grabbed her right as he did her skirt slid up her thigh showing the pale blue of her pants.

"Danny no for god sake stop let me go I'll scream," he moved up the table his hand tugging the small practice golf ball out of his pocket that he hand fitted with a thick length of rag and rammed it in her mouth, that was the easy bit now to tie it off behind her, she didn't make that easy, her head flaying around but finally her had the rag tied really tight and she was making obscene muffled noises trying to get it out.

He stood back to check his helpless victim over and catch his breath, his mind raced, Christ what have I done, as she struggled he knew there was no going back now.

He walked over to her and looked in to her eyes, they were filled with fear, hate and puzzlement all at the same time; he took a deep breath as his eyes ran the full length of her wiggling body.

As her knees tried to pull and break the cord her skirt slid further up, the movement of her ass had helped and her pale blue panties stared up at him, the silk of them clearly showed the outline of her slit above that there was the pattern of a full thick bush of curly hair.

The way her arms were tied pulled at the buttons on her wet sticky blouse and the fullness of her breasts caused gapping and he could see she had on a matching pale blue bra.

The silly noises she was making behind the gag were lost to him until he looked back in to the begging eyes, he tried to say a sexy, "Hello," but his dry throat only aloud half the word to come out, he cleared his throat and a sudden feeling of power came over him.

"Right bitch, still giving orders, I don't think so, if you are then tell me not to do this," his hand cupped the opening between her legs as his thumb rubbed the top of the slit.

She jumped and bucked at him but the cord held her tight, he grinned in to her face, "Come on you know you like a hand on your cunt, you've had the nerd on here now have a man, and I'm sure you like these to be sucked on."

His hand travelled slowly up her body until he cupped her left breast, "Nice tit's, very nice tit's, I have wondered what they looked like out and playing free, now seems as good a time to let them lose."

She went back to the look of hate as he smiled down at her, then her eyes blinked and opened wide, the first button on her blouse had just been flicked open then the next, Danny found it easy with the strain the buttons were under just to turn the button and they released, as he reached the sixth button both stained cups were in full view, "Oh what a messy girl, but I did say I'd clean them and your always telling me to clean up my own mess so here goes,"

Danny undid the last few buttons and pushed the material away then bent down and took a long lick all over the pale blue cup, he could taste the juice but he was more interested in the small bump where her nipple hid, he licked furiously at it, teasing it seeing if it would get hard, she was half shouting and half crying in to the gag, "Shut up woman, your nipple seems to like it, I reckon it would like it more with wet sucking mouth contact."

Natali was pulling at the cord as Danny took a pen-knife out of his pocket and started to cut at the straps, first one then the other snapped and gave up there hold he grinned down at her as he pulled first one then the other slowly down revealing both her large round globes. Danny's eyes feasted on the two red buds that now lay offered up to him, still grinning he licked his lips and engulfed them, sucking them hard in to his mouth, the red nipple felt firm as he sucked it up to its peek.

"Mmmmmm lovely, in fact I would go as far as to say, mmmmm bloody lovely," as he sucked them forcing them to get hard, she shook herself hard trying to get him to release her, but she just added to his enjoyment, his mouth worked on one nipple as the finger's of his right hand rolled the other and his left hand played between her legs.

He looked up, "You've got great tit's Natali I could suck on them all afternoon but that would mean you wouldn't get the pleasure of my dick and believe me you are going to get it, I've already cut your bra up so it won't matter too much if I totally bugger up the matching set and cut these little panties off your, will it?"

She groaned as she felt his fingers go in to her pants and pull the crotch away, then another groan as he cut the crotch in two, exposing the pinkness of her slit, he couldn't wait and he immediately pushed a finger up her, "Wet but not wet enough, well not just yet I think a little play up there first will do the business, do you like being finger fucked? I bet my fingers bigger than that nerd Richards dick, why don't we find out?"

She squirmed as she felt his fingers tickling her hairs as his other hand pumped fingers in and out of her cunt, she thought she mustn't get wet, mustn't give him the satisfaction of getting her going. The trouble for her was he knew that's what he had every intention of doing, it was a battle of wills that Danny was going to win and did.

Natali's breathing started to get heavy the groans turned to moans, her ass started to move as Danny's finger searched in side her for little places that would cause her to jump even more, all the time his eyes watched hers waiting for them to either open wide or close in forced surrender, Danny only had one problem his cock wanted out and then in.

As he gave he little bone one more flick to make her ass squirmed down on to his hand he said, "Got to fuck you and it's got to be now," he with-drew his hand and quickly whipped his trousers off, she tried one more pleading look as he mounted her then her eyes squeezed shut as she felt his enormous length start to fill her, slowly it slid in to the wet hole, Danny's fear was how to make it last, much as all he wanted to do was fuck her he also wanted to make her cum and cum heavy, he thought, got to out do Richard at all cost's, as he started to pump in and out of the beautiful bound girl.

Danny didn't know how but he worked hard and controlled himself watching the gagged mouth suck in air, he wanted to take the ball out and force his tongue in to take it's place, she was moaning she was being forced by his long cock to respond, she was going to cum. He started driving harder and she was getting wetter he had her she was really cumming he worked hard on her pushing his length to new areas making sure she couldn't stop herself, suddenly she arched her body up and jerked once, twice before letting it drop back on the table, thank god Danny thought as he let go a stream of cream up her, the feeling of being filled was forcing her to cum again.

He lay on top of her, now for some real fun he thought, he got off and pulled his trousers back on, went to the door and unlocked it, Natali watched him go out then looked down at her exposed body with cum dripping out of her abused hot hole.

Danny went back in to the main area his eyes searching for ether Steve, Rob, Paul or Dave he didn't have to search far, they saw him and made a bee-line for him, before they could speak they knew that he had been a man of his word, their mouths dropped as he calmly said, "She fucks great who wants seconds?" there was a slight pause before four voices said "ME."

Like a headmaster giving out favours Danny looked over his four friends and said "ERRrrrr Paul come on mate your next, hang on wait a minute and don't say a word, I'll blindfolded her then she won't know who's up her" he disappeared back into the room, only to reappear and beckon Paul in.

Paul's face was a picture as he gazed at the bound girl, Danny had all on not to laugh as he watched his mate struggling to get out of his trouser without falling over. Danny felt some-what strange, was it a feeling of pity or was it jealousy as he watched his friend move over and start sucking the nipple of the woman who had been his own object of desire.

Paul got very excited and Danny watched as his fingers stabbed at her cunt, Natali moved more in pain than pleasure but before Danny could cool him down Paul got on top and with out any foreplay rammed himself hard into her. She gave a cry as Paul's body started to thrust hard in to her all the time his mouth mashed down on her nipples first one then the other as Danny watched he saw her tit's being pulled viciously up by the nipples held in Paul's mouth, this is not how Danny planned it, this was wrong.

The relentless fucking did not last long and soon Paul's body shuddered to a stop and lay on top of Natali, Danny saw a tear slide from under the blindfold.

Danny went over to Paul, tapped him and nodded toward the door; Paul obeyed and after pulling his trousers back on left in silence only to have Steve slide in. He was just the same as Paul, rough uncaring just wanted to fuck her as hard as he could, use her instead of his what he usually used, his hand.

Fortunately he was just as quick as Paul. As Steve was putting his trousers back on there was a noise outside, the door burst open and Dave, Rob and Paul pulled Richard in, before Richard could speak Danny belted him, once in the face and once in the stomach, double up with blood coming from his nose he was a dazed mess.

Danny gave Dave some tape and they bound and gagged him to a chair. The four of them waited until Richard was aware of what was going on before Danny spoke, "Watch and learn what happens when you leave your woman too be enjoyed by men, and I know what you and, no I won't put a name to her, but you have been behind Natali`s back and if I had a girl as nice as that," his temper got the better of him and he smacked him across the side of his face with every bit of force he could muster, it made a fearful crack and as Richard reeled from the blow, Danny continued, "I have never known what she sees in a nerd like you."

Suddenly Dave spoke, "Can I fuck her next?" Danny looked at him and then at the table, "Hang on a moment, just get your trousers off and wait there," Danny went over to Natali and looked at the beautiful abused girl, he stroked her cunt, it was still wet from the last two rapes, he lent down and gently kissed her nipples he felt his cock stir and he slipped his trousers off.

Much to the amazement of the others he untied her legs before getting on to the table his cock ran gently up and down her slit he kissed her nipples slowly letting his tongue play around her areoles, she moaned, as she did he lent down to her ear, "Natali there are two more who must fuck you," she groaned and her head rolled from side to side, "Listen if I take the gag off you could give them both a blow job I will make sure they don't hurt you and I will be right here fucking you the way I now know you like to be, please say yes or I will be forced to let them take you the same as the others did."

There was a pause then she slowly nodded, Danny slid his hands around and undid the gag saying, "Natali if you know what's good for you, you will keep quite, just use your mouth as good as I know you can and get them off, O K?" she nodded.

Danny beckoned to Dave and he came over, "Listen mate it's your lucky day she's going to blow you right down her throat go on stick it in her mouth," he didn't need telling twice soon her head was bent to the left and Dave's cock was pushing her cheeks out enjoying the moist lips sucking him hard in and the tickling of her tongue on his cocks short length, all the time Danny was gentle pushing himself further in to her soft velvet cunt, disappearing inch by inch, his eyes looking at her then smiling at the pathetic sight of Richard slumped in the chair.

Natali gave a little choke and Danny knew Dave was starting to cum he set a harder rhythm and Natali responded and started to suck harder swallowing fast and as much as her little mouth would take.

Danny did think she looked lovely with cum dribbling out of the corners of her mouth, pity it wasn't his. Dave staggered back, "Fucking great blow-job," saying it twice more as he went and fetched his trousers, Danny smiled as he saw him display his cock in front of Richards face, he giggled, "Your bird likes her face fed."

Danny was still fucking Natali with long hard slow strokes when he suddenly noticed her legs had slide up the table and where now bent holding him, he looked down at her, "Just do it once more and they will be gone." Her mouth still covered in Dave's juice mouthed "Yes" Danny looked over at Rob and nodded.

Rob was soon in Natali`s mouth and she was sucking really hard, Danny gave her such a good fucking speeding up then slowing down, nearly taking it out just so he could rub it up and down her clit then shove it hard back in, he could tell she was enjoying it the way her ass wiggled under him and she sucked noisily at Robs cock, so much so that Rob blew himself in to her after only a couple of minutes, he backed off her, cursing, "Shit I came to fucking fast, Fuck I was enjoying that, fuck, fuck, fuck," is all Danny could hear as Rob went back to put on his trousers.

Danny was now in fully and Natali was moving under him, Paul came back over, "Are we having her again?" Danny looked at him and with a great deal of pleasure said, "NO FUCKING WAY, NOW YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF, leave ass-hole, I'll see to him."

Danny looked down at her, she was breathing really heavy and sighing with every stroke of his enormous cock, he moved so she would have maximum enjoyment, Danny took a risk and bent down locking his mouth over hers pushing his tongue in, she responded and Danny spent the next five minutes searching her mouth with his tongue as their hips bucked and writhed in pure sexual lust. He pulled off the blindfold and looked at her, the hate had gone.

He let his full weight down on her as he untied the cord from her wrists, she put her arms around him, he pulled away and looked, first at her.

Her eyes were closed as her mouth whispered, "Fuck me Fuck me hard," Danny then grinned at the stupid figure of Richard who could do nothing as he watched Danny bringing his girl to another climax, he looked away from them as she squealed her body going rigid again as she came all over Danny's hard cock, still Danny fucked her, squeezing her tits playing with her nipples and mashing his mouth hard on to hers forcing her to start to climax all over again.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers
12