Mounded by Monique: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there and let her stroke my cock though I wasn't getting any harder as she did. I was still tasting her cunt and my cum on my tongue when I started to speak, "Yes. He was, thank you." I paused then asked, "Will he join us always?" She kissed my cheek, her hands pushing my hair out of my face before answering.

"No, not always. I'd say rarely. Like I said when you and I first met, my husband and I live our lives - together and separate. He works long hours and does travel a fair bit too. And then there are times when he will be home and will have his needs. He expects me and whomever I'm with to satisfy his needs. Understand?" Monique could see the wheels turning in my head. "And before you can ask ... for the past six months, I've only been with you James." I smiled at the last part.

***

I kept my bartending job - Monique liked coming in to see me working, maybe even flirting some nights as if trying to pick up the cute bartender - but she began supplementing my income so I didn't have to do temporary work during the day or weekends. I barely resisted when she first offered already so used to her paying for much of my way of life. Monique took me one day with her to the salon and we both got waxes. She said Gaylord likes her smooth and what's good for her is good for me. It hurt like hell at first but soon got used to the regular waxing. She did let me keep a tuft of blonde pubes the size of a quarter just above my cock but everywhere else but my arms did the hair have to go. This included my armpits and legs. We continued to see Shayne, my hair slowly getting longer but Shayne always doing such an amazing job to make me look good.

Four weeks after my first occasion with Gaylord, I really had not seen him. I hadn't even seen his Bentley in the garage. Monique and I were laying out by the pool in the late afternoon. Neither of us had a stitch of clothing on, only sunglasses and Monique wore a wide-brimmed hat. Gaylord walked out of the house with two drinks, a Scotch for himself and a Whiskey for Monique. He kissed her mouth then turned to me. He looked over my smooth skin now tanned golden brown with my penis hanging limply over my sac. His left hand now free, he unzipped his expensive slacks and pulled out his penis. "Jamie, suck me off. Please" I was dumbfounded to just be asked this without even a word of greeting. Monique took a drink from the tumbler then motioned with her hand for me to comply. I swung around the side of the chaise, my penis between my thighs. I looked up at him as he sipped his Scotch, his hand still holding his cock.

I had never, not even to Monique's dildo. I did what I enjoyed having done to me. I did what I have seen in the movies. I put my left hand around his shaft and right hand reached into his slacks to fondle his balls. My lips were dry as I kissed his head then pushed my lips open around him. Gaylord didn't move as I did this. I pushed my mouth around his cock and began to suck on him, taking more and more of his cock as my saliva returned. I could feel him growing hard in my mouth so I knew he was enjoying my mouth and I was doing it right. My right hand continued to fondle his balls, they felt enormous inside his slacks. My mouth was bobbing on his now hard cock as he finished his Scotch and handed the tumbler to Monique. His hand went behind my head and he began to guide my face to his cock. I began to gag and drool as he pushed his length into my mouth. He was so long, I could feel him pushing on my throat with his head as he began to fuck my mouth. I slurped and swallowed, not wanting to drool on pants I guessed cost more than my rent. He continued to fuck my mouth, his hand in my hair on the back of my head pushing me onto him then pulling me off. I knew I was hard now and drooling from the slit but I didn't dare touch myself while sucking Gaylord. Finally he spoke once more, "I'm ready Jamie." He gave me a moment to realize what that meant then he pulled himself halfway out, his cock now spewing cum into my mouth, down my throat. I started to gag and he pushed himself all the way into my mouth holding my face against his slacks. I choked and gagged and did all I could to swallow. And then he pulled from my mouth. Monique handed Gaylord a tissue and he wiped himself clean before stuffing it back in his slacks and zipping.

I just sat there gasping for air and trying to swallow, wiping my chin with the back of my hand. Gaylord took my hand and had me stand then motion to turn around to be inspected. "The waxing looks good on you. And Shayne is a magician with hair. You suck almost as good as you get fucked, Jamie." Then pointing to my seeping erection he added, "but you do need to learn self-control when you are with me. I'm sure Monique will take care of that." Then he kissed his nude wife, took her empty Whiskey tumbler and walked inside the house.

I looked at Monique as she lay on her side having watched me suck her husband to orgasm. "You satisfied him well. Your first?" I nodded still trying to swallow the last of his cum, still tasting the musk of his cock. "And don't worry about the other thing, I will take care of that for us both."

***

Months eight through ten with Monique ... I spent many of my days away from bartending with her. Sometimes we shopped, sometimes we just sat by the pool sunning or if she knew Gaylord was traveling we occasionally just had 'drunk' days where we fooled around all day while drinking until we were both shit faced drunk. It seemed every couple weeks we would have Gaylord join us. He seemed to grow fond of both my mouth and my asshole. There were times when he would take turns fucking Monique's cunt and my ass for what seemed like hours. On those times, Gaylord would always finish by cumming in her cunt. He would pull out and then push my face to her cunt to clean her pussy of his cum. I learned the term cuck, he would use it affectionately towards me on those occasions. I have to admit, I had learned to like the taste of his cum.

There were a few occasions when only Gaylord and I would be home alone. He would never touch me sexually though he usually asked me to be nude in his presence. By this time, I was more than comfortable being nude so it never felt like an order but a request. I would tend to fix lunch or dinner or just get him his Scotch when he requested. I felt like the accepted and appreciated third member of their working dysfunctional relationship.

Somewhere in this time, I went from being Monique's lover to her best girlfriend. She too started calling me Jamie other than when she slipped into the bar when I was working and I didn't resist the change. The waxing became a biweekly appointment - she had a room set up so we could be together. She said she liked hearing me squeal when they rip the hairs from my scrotum. Monique made sure our attendant was Yvette, a cute little latino girl with small, strong hands. Monique added mani/pedi's to the afternoon. I wasn't sure at first but she had the girl keep the my fingernails nearly clear so as not to draw attention. My toes were all shades of color and I had no say in it. And then we'd go to a little wine bar with a booth in the back so we could make out in semi-public while drinking our wine. Only Sheri, our regular server knew of us.

One afternoon after wine, we went shopping to Victoria Secrets. Monique looked at bras and panties and lingerie while I walked just behind her. She would ask me what I liked and didn't like. I had no idea she was shopping for me. Finally she handed me two pairs of boyshorts and two bikini undies. I realized they were too big for her and she laughed, "No silly. They are for you Jamie." handing me her AMEX, "now go pay the lovely saleswoman." I walked up with shaking hands but made the transaction then happily carried "my" VS bag out of the store. "I want you to wear them when you are tending bar so you will always be thinking of me. And my pussy."

Monique had also taught me how to visualize non-sexual situations when I am with Gaylord so I won't show my male-form arousal that displeases him. On the way home from waxing, mani/pedi, wine and shopping Gaylord texted Monique to say he'd be home for dinner and a quiet evening in with his wife and her friend. We got home about thirty minutes before Gaylord. Monique laid out something she wanted me to wear for her and Gaylord at dinner. A frilly blouse that was just a little too big for me not having breasts, the new boyshorts panty and a white skirt. She had even bought me these frilly heeled slippers that accentuated my smooth calves. My hair was now well beyond my neck - I would pull it to a bun for work - and with the clothes, I really did look like Monique's girlfriend, I had become Jamie.

I was in the kitchen helping the maid prepare dinner when Gaylord got home. He went straight to his bedroom to change into a more relaxed attire for the rare evening home, casual linen pants and a polo shirt. The maid left just after he arrived home, I could finish the preparations. I gave husband and wife a few moments alone before walking into the library with Whiskey and Scotch. Gaylord took his drink then looked at Monique as if to say "who the hell is this?" My bright red toenails shined as I could see Gaylord notice them in the heeled slippers. I gave Monique her drink and then asked if they needed anything else before dinner which would be ready in about fifteen minutes. Monique lifted my skirt as I turned to leave to show off my new boyshorts to Gaylord. He smiled his appreciation. "Nothing til dinner Jamie, thank you. You look lovely as you are but you know how I'd like you to be at the dinner table. You can leave the slippers on though." Monique pouted just a little bit, liking how I looked as her girlfriend but she would never disagree with Gaylord over such things. I left them alone to tend to dinner and to undress as Gaylord had instructed.

Gaylord kissed Monique on the mouth, tasting her Whiskey with his Scotch. "You have done exceptionally well with Jamie. I was skeptical at first when we started talking about the possibility but you have far exceeded my expectations. And in only ten? months to go from that confident recent graduate male with a big dick to such the pretty gurly happy to wear women's panties and take my cock in his ass and mouth."

"I did it for us, Gay. I knew it was something you wanted but I have enjoyed transforming Jamie too. We still fuck but not nearly as often as the early months. Mostly I have him get me off with his tongue. He loves giving cunninglingus. He's become very oral and I don't think even realizes it."

"Speaking of oral," and Gaylord nudges Monique to her knees. She unties the string on his linen pants and lowers them. His cock is semi-hard and she quickly puts her lips to it. With me around, she has not done this nearly as often as she used to do. Her mouth opens wide and takes his cock to the base. She begins to suck and bob on Gaylord's growing erection, the eight inches soon filling her dainty mouth. Sucking as he continues to speak, "Jamie becoming oral ... does that lead us to the next step that we discussed over a year ago?" His cock twitched as he spoke of the idea to Monique as she gives him head from her knees. She sucked and pulled on his cock barely taking him out long enough to answer him. "Good, good ... perhaps for Christmas then?" Gaylord orgasmed into her mouth. He came with a hard spurt, her mouth taking all his cock, his semen sliding down her throat like oysters. Then she slipped off his cock, a trail of his cum on her chin that neither noticed. She swallowed the last of her Whiskey. "Shall we?" Gaylord asked as they walked to the dining room.

A golden bronze, body smooth except for the one dark circle of blonde pubes ... My sex hung between my legs limply, greeting them both with a kiss on the cheek. Gaylord's hand squeezed my asscheek as he did. I discreetly handed Monique a tissue as I noticed the cum trail on her chin. She blushed slightly at the indiscretion. Gaylord poured three glasses of wine, I served the plates and sat down beside Monique, opposite Gaylord.

Dinner was wonderful with small talk mostly made by Monique. She told Gaylord of the last couple days of girl time with me and delighted at imitating the sound I makes when Yvette pulls the waxed paper from my scrotum. Gaylord noted to both of us how much he does appreciate our smooth bodies when fucking. The meal finished, the second wine bottle empty, I began to clear the table. Both Gaylord and Monique got up from the table, "do hurry with the clean up then join us in Gaylord's bedroom for the evening." My heart raced as I had never even been in Gaylord's room. I scurried about the kitchen making sure to load the dishwasher and scrub the couple pots needed for the meal. Stopping by the common toilet to squat and pee, and to empty my bladder before joining his family. I also checked that my hair was just right to join them.

I walked the long hallway the clacking of the heels on the hardwood the only sound. I then stood in the doorway to Gaylord's bedroom. It was huge with a large four post bed in the middle. Monique had her knees on the sheets, her hands against the headboard. Gaylord was mounting her from behind like a male lion taking his prey. I stood there enthralled by the elder man, now knowing he's 60, his strong, fit body fucking his younger wife. Gaylord was on his feet, his knees bent around her thighs to fuck her deeply with his long, hard cock. Gaylord paused his fucking to look over his shoulder at me, "Come here sweetie. Get under Monique as she needs her tits suckled." I scurried over to the bed as Gaylord slowly returned to fucking his wife from behind. Climbing onto the bed with Monique giving a look to remind me to visualize and not to displease Gaylord. I lay under Monique, legs out straight between her's and Gaylord's as I reached up to suckle each heavy tit. Pulling on one then the other, biting and teasing her hard nipples as Gaylord fucks her. Her whole body heaving with each thrust. She began to moan and writhe, her hips moving in circles. Her heavy tits being pulled, bitten, licked while Gaylord takes her cunt roughly with his thick cock. She cries out as she cums ... her cunt spraying her juices all over my legs and cock and balls and yet I stay nearly soft. Yes, I was beginning to seep from my slit but that's acceptable to Gaylord.

Finally Gaylord pushes me off his wife's tits. His hands begin to tug and maul her breasts as he fucks. His hips slamming forward, his cock burying deep inside her dripping cunt. I move down and lick Gaylord's hanging ball sac. Even though the man came a couple hours earlier, his sack feels as heavy as I have known. Swaying and swinging with each thrust, I try like mad to suck and lick the smooth balls. Gaylord pulled his cock from Monique's dripping cunt. He stood crouching on the sheets and I knew my role. I lifted my mouth to his cock and took all of him. His cock tasting like Monique's cunt, her cum and my heart raced at the amazing taste of her. Gaylord only needed a couple pumps in my mouth and he was cumming. His cock pressed to my throat and I tried to take him down my tube as he spewed his cum straight to my belly ... fucking my throat as he came down my hole. I moaned and hummed on him, he merely using my mouth not for pleasure but for purpose only. Once he was satisfied, he pulled his cock from my mouth and I collapsed onto my back. Monique kissed him deeply and whispered in his ear something that made him smile. Monique whispered, "Look at his penis even after deep throating you, after tasting my cum. He's still nearly soft over his balls. I will make the phone call tomorrow."

The three of us fucked and sucked for hours into the night until all were exhausted. At one point, Gaylord and Monique sat against the heavy wooden headboard with their legs spread open wide. They were talking of vacations and friends and ignoring me completely. Except for my mouth between their legs. I would alternate sucking Gaylord's cock while fingering Monique's cunt with lapping her labia and suckling her clit while stroking Gaylord. This lasted nearly an hour and my jaw was aching by the time Monique orgasmed. She held my head against her cunt as she sprayed my face. I lapped and licked and swallowed yet my pretty face was still covered in her cum when she finally let me up for air. Of course, Gaylord was rock hard from my mouth and having just watched his gorgeous wife orgasm. He pulled me around to sit on his cock. He rammed it home inside my anal canal and began to bounce me on his hips. Monique left us for fifteen minutes to return with Whiskey for she and I and Scotch for Gaylord. A nightcap she called it. The entire time she was gone, Gaylord fucked me. My now long hair was bouncing about his chest, his hands held my chest, fingers pinching my nipples as he fucked me long and hard. This was the closest to being alone with him that I have been in a sexual way. I did begin to show some arousal as he continued to ream my ass, stimulate my prostrate. My penis now semi-hard and flopping around with each thrust. As if waiting until she crawled back beside him and sipped her Whiskey did Gaylord cum inside me. He let out a deep groan of satisfaction as I felt him blasting his load deep inside my bowels. Like a rag doll I slumped against him, my asshole thoroughly used by his thick cock. Gaylord leaned over and kissed his wife as if he had just fucked her not me. He gave me a gentle push off his cock and I curled at their feet with Whiskey in hand. My body was covered in perspiration from the aggressive fuck just given me.

***

Monique made a couple phone calls and told me she needed to be in the city for a few hours tending to some personal business. I had become more dependent on her - and Gaylord - over time. I was now only working the bar one or sometimes two nights a week and never when Gaylord would be home at a reasonable hour. Finally they had me move into a spare bedroom in the house. It had it's own bathroom but neither had doors - I had no privacy but it didn't seem to matter to me. Monique began paying the few bills I had and was always taking me shopping. The maid was in the home from 7a to 5p but she really seemed to not have any interest in the happenings of the house, even the nudity. I supposed they paid her quite well for her silence.

Unbeknownst to me, Monique's appointment was with a Dr Chirenon. His name was only known in certain hush-hush circles but he was highly respected and recommended for certain procedures. Monique had contacted him nearly 18 months earlier after Gaylord had learned of his services and discussed it with Monique. That discussion led to her taking a lover, me. During the appointment, Dr. Chirenon explained the procedure once more with the likely outcomes based on his experience. He was the only one in the World that performed it. Nearing the conclusion of his consultation, he buzzed for his receptionist to come into his office. "Breanna, this is Ms. Monique. Will you be so kind to show her what she and I have been discussing?"

Breanna was attractive with long blonde hair and features that were just a little bit off for her name. She stepped over to Monique and unzipped her skirt. She slowly pulled down her expensive sheer panties to expose herself. Monique's eyes opened wide and she found herself reaching out to touch before catching herself. Dr. Chirenon's smile said this was common, "This used to be Brian. And yes, his eight inch penis is still intact but all you now see is her mound. Go ahead Monique, you may touch for yourself, Breanna won't mind." Monique's hand shook just a little as if touching a pussy for the first time in her life. Breanna was smooth, the skin was firm against her fingers. Dr. Chirenon walked around from behind his desk and put on one latex glove. He pressed his fingers against Breanna's labia and the girl softly moaned. He fingered her a moment then pulled his fingers back for Monique to see the wetness she had secreted from being touched. "Why don't we all step into my exam room for me to show you the rest."