Mount Walt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was struggling to maintain as she went over the top.

"Ooohh god... I hope so....I showed him... my cunt honey....ooohhh god... I just wanted.... to take all my clothes off.... and attack him...oohhh god he's such.... a hunk....ooohhh god.... fuck me.....oohhh Walt... fuck me....ooohhhh god.... I'm.... there.... ooohh.... God... that... feels good..... ooohhh god...... yes.... ohhh.... yes....oohh.... god..... I'm coming......ooohhh......yesss......yes."

I had a feeling Walt would be able to hear his own name while Gina spasmed and I knew it would be an even greater incentive for Walt to dump his current flavor.

We kept it up in my office even longer than on Monday, and Gina was still at full throttle when I called uncle. That night, as I fucked her, we talked about the next Monday.

"What are you going to wear Monday?"

"Ooohhh god I don't know....oohhh what would he like?"

"I guess that's my job...uunngg fuck your cunt is so hot....I'll ask him what turns him on."

The next day, during a temporary break in his office, I didn't have to bring up the subject.

"Gina's hot, Kirk. She looks hot and she sounds hot".

"Hot? Shit, she's always ready and she's insatiable. Hot doesn't go far enough."

"You know I saw her pussy yesterday, don't you? You were right-it is beautiful."

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It was all she could talk about. She kept saying 'Walt saw my cunt' over and over. She wore me out in my office yesterday and then again last night. She loved teasing you and she saw that it made you hard. I heard about it all night."

"Do you think she'll want to tease me more on Monday?"

"It's all she can talk about. She wants to know what she should wear to turn you on again."

"What she wore worked great. Hell, I think anything would work great. I've got an idea-why don't you ask her if she'll put on a private fashion show for us?"

"I know she will. Any requests? "

"No, let her pick".

I told her that night. Naturally, the setting had to be perfect. She'd been pestering me since we got home, but when we went to bed and I, her surrogate Walt, had fucked her close to orgasm, I finally told her.

"I did talk to Walt today Gina...uunngg damn it was so hot...he wants you to put on a fashion show for us."

"Ooohh god honey...what kind of fashion show?"

She looked at me when she said it. Her eyes and her voice both conveyed a hunger, a yearning for me to confirm Walt's interest. I thrust harder, faster, deeper.

"He said it was up to you...uunngg shit you feel tight tonight...I think you should model lingerie."

She closed her eyes and I knew she was imagining his eyes and hands and cock on her. She was slipping closer and closer to orgasm while I pinched and squeezed her tits. I bent down to suck one of her nipples when she jerked away and her eyes popped wide open.

"How am I going to change, honey....oooohhh god... oohh... Walt's going to see me nude...oohhh god... yes... suck my tits...yes that's it... fuck me hard Walt honey...oohh god... there isn't even anything to stand behind."

I hadn't thought of it, but she was right. The only way she could model different things was to change right in front of us. The thought sent a jolt to my cock, and the image of Walt seeing all of my Gina was a pleasure surge that almost sent me over the hill.

"You're right...uunngh damn he's going to see your tits and your cunt a lot. I want you to strip naked each time...uunngghh you look so hot...he'll see how wet you are... don't put anything on until you take everything off."

I was balancing on the edge of orgasm, a state I love to prolong. Gina doesn't prolong it because she can get back to it so quickly and so often. She succumbed to her body and let her orgasm flow over her.

"Ooohhh god.... I want... him.... to see...oohh damn honey... I want... to spread... my cunt.... right in... front of him...ooohh god... yes... ooohhh god.... that feels... so... good...oohh yes.... fuck me... Walt honey....keep fucking.... me.... while... I... come...oohh god.... yes...yes.....mmmm god...oohhh yes."

I continued to stroke as her orgasm milked my cock but I didn't say anything until she was finished. I don't know how I kept from coming.

"It will feel even better when he really fucks you...uuunnngghh imagine how his long fat cock will feel inside you."

I stroked with long, slow, fully penetrating smoothness. My personal game of brinkmanship left me perpetually in peril, especially since Gina's cunt was so active. The reward was worth it for both of us-Gina was able to ride through more orgasms and mine were more intense.

"Ooohhh god honey... he really is going to fuck me.... isn't he?"

"Yes...uunngghh shit he's going to fuck you...uunngghh shit he's going to fuck you again and again....uunngghh I'm sorry...uunngg fuck I'm coming...uuunngghh....uuunnnggghh."

"Ooohh god.... ooohhh Walt honey... oohhh god yes....yessss...ooohhh god yess....oohh I.... can't stop...ooohh god.... fuck me Walt honey...ooohh god yes...ooohhh god."

The closer we moved toward fantasy becoming reality, the more it excited us. We fucked more, with greater passion and pleasure, and our arousal rested unswervingly on our goal. The summit of Mt. Walt was in sight.

While I slept, Gina had another idea. I asked Walt about it the next day while we were at lunch.

"Gina said she would love to model for us Monday."

"Great. I've got food coming in the morning. I thought she could model first, then we'll eat. If she would start at noon, that would be great".

"I'll tell her. She had an idea she wanted me to pass on. She sent one of our catalogues with me. She thought you could look through it to see if there were any clothes you particularly liked, then she could model them. She has access to everything in stock."

I took the catalogue from my briefcase and handed it to him.

"Great. I'll look it over tonight and circle the ones I like."

He brought it in to my office on Thursday. I took it home and we looked at the stuff he circled together while we fucked. There were a couple of dresses, a couple of skirt/blouse combinations, and the rest was lingerie. Two of the panty/bra sets were totally sheer. As the summit of Mt. Walt loomed ever closer, our continuous arousal was at an all time high. It seemed like a month between that Thursday night and Monday at noon. Although the time passed slowly, it was exquisite torture-especially since we fucked every chance we got.

It was only 11:30 when Gina rolled her suitcase containing her fashion show to my office door. She couldn't wait for noon.

"Is Walt's door closed?" She was standing at my door and she responded by nodding yes. "I think he's still in a meeting Gina."

"Ooohh god honey I can't think about anything else. Sorry I'm early."

I picked up the phone and dialed Walt's extension. "Gina's here Walt. We're ready when you are finished."

"Ok". He didn't hang up so I didn't either. "We'll finish this afternoon. Be back in my office at 1:30." I overheard his directions and could hear papers and briefcases and some talk in the background. I watched Gina as I waited. She was wearing one of the dresses he selected. It was a micro-length, low-cut, button-up-the-front, very light colored, silky thin wet dream. She obviously didn't have on any underwear and she had unbuttoned two buttons on the top and one on the bottom. I could see her aureole, and my cock was stiffening because I knew this was one of the least revealing outfits she had in her bag. She had on a pair of back-seam thigh-highs and 4-inch spike heels. Her fingernails, toenails, and lips were all shining red, and she had obviously chosen her accessories to match because her belt, choker, and heels were the same candy-apple red she had painted on. It might sound like she overdid the color of passion, but I had never seen her look more desirable.

I continued to listen on the phone to the bustle in his office as I enjoyed the scenic view of my lovely wife. The anticipation of seeing Gina nude in front of Walt had me rock hard, and I was beginning to get impatient before Walt finally said, "Come on in."

I held Gina's hands and looked in her eyes. I put my mouth up to her ear and whispered, "This is what we've been waiting for. Be a slut for Walt." Her moan left no doubt she would.

As soon as we were inside his office, I heard, "Lock the door".

Walt was generally polite, but his request to lock the door sounded nearly militaristic-not so much a request as an order. He walked to the couch and sat down, then gestured to me that I should do the same.

"Gina, I want you to be serious. Present each item as if you were in a real fashion show."

It was a side of my boss I'd never seen. He sounded authoritative and demanding. I suspected it was his typical seduction mode.

"I'll try. I'm not a model."

"You've seen a lot of them. And you should be. What is this you have on?"

It was my turn. I was to be the announcer, as Gina and I planned.

"Gina is wearing a creamy sundress by Versace. The rayon/cotton combination is hand washable and dries wrinkle-free on cool cycle. It is perfect for those casual dates when you don't know what he might have planned, and the mini-skirt length and revealing v-cut bodice may give him a reason to change his plans."

I read from the catalogue as she walked, stopped to pose, spun around in front of us, and then repeated her movements. I looked down to read, but Walt's attention was totally focused. When I finished reading, I looked up to see Gina smiling at him.

"Put the slinky black one on Gina".

"Whatever you want, Walt honey. Whatever you want."

Her eyes locked on his as she spoke. They radiated desire, adulation, and arousal. Her voice had the lower pitch and throaty resonance associated with sexual stimulation, and in fact every one of Gina's arousal buttons was activated-she was breathing fast, her skin was redder, her nipples were erect, and I knew we were very close to seeing how wet her pussy was.

She stood less than three feet from the couch while she unfastened and removed her belt, then unbuttoned her dress and stripped it off. She stood motionless so we could digest her firm tits, her tight, flat abdomen, her chalk-sized erect nipples, and her shaved cunt. Wetness surrounded her slit and her clit was poking its way through it. She let us gaze for at least half a minute, then backed up a few steps to pull a chair out from the table. She turned the chair around so she could sit facing us. She lifted one leg and crossed it so her ankle rested on her knee. Walt was seeing the same cunt I was: it was baby-bottom smooth and wet around the entire genital area. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, her clitoris was already unsheathed, and I could see her gently humping the chair. She removed a shoe and a stocking, then crossed her other ankle to remove them from the other leg. She was naked, naked, naked.

I spoke. "You'll have to find it Gina." I placed the suitcase containing all the clothes he selected on the couch between us and laid it open.

She walked over to the couch. Her face and tits and, my god, her shaved cunt were within a foot of Walt as she collected her things. She went back to the chair, sat down, and put on her garter, stockings, and shoes while keeping her legs spread as far as possible. She stood, stepped into her dress, slipped her arms through the spaghetti straps, and then walked back to the couch.

"Will you zip it up for me, Walt honey?"

She stood facing him as she said it. He waited for just a second, probably expecting her to turn around, then he spread his legs and grabbed her ass to pull her closer. His left hand remained on her ass as he zipped her up.

"You smell great Gina".

I could smell her cunt and I was on the other end of the couch.

Thank you, Walt. You do too". She bent her head down to smell his hair. His hands explored her ass for a few more seconds before he spun her around and gently pushed her away. He looked at me for the first time since we walked in his office. I just smiled.

She posed, strutted, postured, smiled, spun, profiled, and generally presented herself like a professional model, and she did all of it within a foot or two of one of us. The visual stimulation and the smell of her cunt kept me as hard as I can get.

I watched her eyes-they never left Walt. They moved up to look at his face, then down to look at his cock. It appeared that she was enjoying everything in between as well, and the smile on her face radiated some impossible-to-miss signals: pleasure, arousal, and clearest of all, adoration. She had him on a pedestal, and poor Walt wasn't dumb. He knew she was his for the taking, but I was there. It was my turn to clarify the situation.

"Walt, Gina wants to do more than tease you."

I stood, gently grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. I spun her so she faced Walt and I was behind her. I unzipped and removed her dress before I caressed her tits. My first touch brought a soulful moan, and as I continued to feel her up, her moans became longer and louder. When I first touched her cunt, she came.

"Ooohhh god... honey.... ooohh... yes.... oohh god."

I knew he could see her passion as I continued to finger fuck her until she was ready to come again. The fashion show was over. I looked at him.

"Make her happy Walt". I gently pushed her toward him at the same time he reached his hand up. She reached for his hand and walked between his legs. He was still seated, and he reached behind her to grab her ass exactly as he had done when he zipped up the dress. He kissed her stomach first as he kneaded her ass.

"Ooohh god Walt honey...ooohh god." I'd heard the phrase many times before when I was the one she was saying it to. This time I wasn't. She put her hands on his cheeks and gently pressured his head toward her tits.

He lifted his head and immediately began sucking her nipple. His touch was gentle and light, but Gina wanted forceful and hard. She pulled his head hard onto her tit and moved her shoulders and back vigorously to try to get him to attack. He wasn't buying it. He stopped and turned toward me.

"Wait for Gina in your office."

I stood and left. As I walked down the hall, I heard him lock the door again. I didn't really think he would let me watch him fuck her, but I hoped he would. My disappointment was insignificant in comparison to the elation I felt-Walt was going to fuck my Gina.

Now it was my turn to listen to Gina. Walt had listened as she had multiple orgasms in my office, now I listened while she had multiple orgasms in his office. The major difference was that when she was in my office, we both wanted her to be in his office, and now she was exactly where we both wanted her to be-with the man we both wanted to fuck her. I listened intently and Walt was right. I could tell easily when she came, but individual words were nearly indistinguishable. I could occasionally hear her cry out 'Walt', but probably only because I was focusing my ears to hear it. After nearly an hour, Gina's silence finally indicated they were finished.

I heard Gina coming down the hall, and when I saw her, she was a mess. She paused at the door while I gathered clues. I didn't have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce she'd been fucked. She didn't have one hair in place, her makeup was all over her face, and the 'slinky black one' was barely on. Her thighs were wet, especially the inside, and she had a small hickey on her neck.

When she finally walked into my office Walt was right behind her. He looked like a million bucks-ready for his meeting.

"I've asked Gina to have dinner with me after work." He had his hands on her stomach as he stood behind her. "I know you have an appointment with a vendor, don't you?"

Maybe he was just giving me a face-saving way to let her be alone with him, but I didn't have an appointment with a vendor.

"No, I don't have an appointment. But you are welcome to take her to dinner. Let's be honest. You just fucked her and you want to fuck her again. You can. I'll make sure she's ready when you come to pick her up. What time are you going to dinner?"

I detected both surprise and respect in Walt's eyes while I spoke.

"Ok. I like honesty too. Gina's the best fuck I've ever had." His hands moved up to feel her tits as he spoke. "I'm going to fuck her a lot."

I heard her moan when he first touched her tits, and she smiled at me triumphantly. Mt. Walt had been conquered.

"She's yours whenever you want her." She moaned even louder as I said it. "Maybe two of us can satisfy her."

He lifted the hem of her dress and spread the cum leaking from her all around her cunt, then inserted two fingers.

"You have to wear a rubber. The only cock that can be skin-to-skin inside Gina's cunt is mine and the only cum that can fill her tight little pussy is mine."

I had never fucked my own wife with a rubber. I wasn't about to start now. He was my boss, not my commanding officer.

"Look Walt. She has wanted you to fuck her for a long time and she wants you to continue to fuck her as much as you want. I want it too. It's exciting for both of us, but I'm going to fuck my wife in the same way I always have. No rubbers".

His eyes were cold with a glare I'd never seen, but he finally relented when I returned his stare with one of indifference. His fingers continued to play in and around Gina's cunt.

"We all need to be checked. I shouldn't have come inside her until then, but once we're certified, I guess it won't hurt. I've never been inside a cunt that had anybody else's come in it."

"I haven't either, but as soon as your meeting starts again I'm going to."

It was almost 1:30 and I heard people in the hall walking toward his office. I don't think he wanted to leave, but he finally withdrew his fingers and inserted them in Gina's mouth. She moaned as she licked them clean.

"I'll be by for her at 7:00. Gina, wear this dress and nothing else".

He turned, opened the door, and left. I rushed across the room while unfastening my belt and releasing the catch in my trousers. By the time I got to her, my zipper was down and I was pushing my pants and boxers toward my knees. My cock was bouncing in synchronization with my pulse, which was racing. I grabbed her hand and spun her around as I passed her, then pulled her toward me as I sat on my own office couch.

She put her knees on the couch while straddling me, then lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. I've still never felt anything as stimulating as when I slid into her cum-filled cunt for the first time. It was fortunate she was so lubricated and loose, otherwise I would have exploded from the squeeze I normally get from her tight pussy. There is a pleasure center in the brain, and I swear every nerve ending it has was fully activated. I looked down to see her shaved pussy and saw his come leaking out around my cock and over her clit. Gina was fucking me as I surrendered to my cock. I decided that, just this once, it wasn't worth it to fight to stay on the brink of orgasm. The waves crashed over me with tremendous force, and even when it wasn't at its most intense, the pleasure was paralyzing. I added my semen to Walt's and her cunt overflowed.

She still hadn't said a word to me since I left her in Walt's office. My erection was fully stiff again before I said anything to her.

"Walt said you were the best he'd ever fucked. How was he?"

"Ooohh god honey...ooohh god I never knew it could feel so good...his cock is huge and I couldn't quit coming....ooohhh god honey I'm sorry but I can't feel you very much after his cock."

Hell, I don't know why. It gave me a rush to know he fucked her better than I could. Such a rush that I couldn't hold back again. I lost control twice in a ten minute period. The control I cultivated and mastered and proudly displayed every time I fucked for the last ten years, the control to maintain myself on the verge of orgasm for prolonged periods, the control I enjoyed so thoroughly-yes, that control. The circumstances disabled it.