Mountain Getaway

Story Info
Weekend filled with activities to rekindle the fire.
796 words
3.68
28.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of 20 years and I had been planning this long weekend in the Smokey Mountains for about 3 months now. With the hectic schedules that we both keep and the activities of 2 kids, we like to plan these weekend getaways at different times of the year and in different locations. This particular one was going to include a first for us, making our own x-rated video.

After working until noon, we loaded up and headed south to Gatlinburg. I had found a nice little secluded cabin by surfing the internet and made reservations for Thursday through Sunday. When we arrived, we were quite pleased with the accommodations that we found. The cabin was a 1 bedroom, with a king-size bed and adjoining Jacuzzi with a hot tub on the back deck. I had lots of ideas racing through my mind and, as I found out later, so did my lovely wife.

Even with the birth of 2 children and having hit 40, my wife is still pretty sexy. She was a physical education major in college and a drill team member in high school and has maintained the sexiest looking legs and 38D breasts imaginable. She has incredible nipples that harden like rocks when she is excited.

Over the last few years we have maintained a very active sex life and have enjoyed our share of different positions, locations, etc. You know, in the car, on a picnic table, in front of a motel window and elsewhere.

After a nice dinner we returned to the cabin and decided to hit the hot tub for before turning in. Thinking that something might develop later, I began to set up the video camera while she got ready for the tub and after setting everything up, I headed out on the deck to join her. Wow! When I stepped outside I saw a sight that turned me on immediately. She had already slipped into the hot tub and was laying back enjoying the jets while rubbing her breasts and those beautiful rock-hard nipples.

As I slipped in on the other side of the tub, she opened her eyes and focused on my, now throbbing, 8 inch cock. As she gestured for me to come closer, she cupped her breasts and held them up for me to lick and suck. As I leaned over to enjoy them, my cock slipped right into her quivering pussy. We kept this up with my cock throbbing in her luscious pussy for about 30 minutes before deciding to retire to the bedroom.

As we left the hot tub and dried each other off, she took my cock in her hand and led me into the cabin saying "save some for later." When we entered the bedroom I flipped on the video camera and began taping the two of us kissing and fondling each other until she whispered in my ear that she wanted to be shaved. Shaving is one of the things that we really enjoy doing and I keep my balls shaved all of the time since it feels so good against her smoothly shaven pussy. She also likes for me to be clean shaven when she sucks my cock.

After grabbing her shaving gel, a new razor and a pan of warm water, we positioned ourselves on the bed so that the camera would pick up all of the action. As I began to shave her lovely box, I could see that she was continuing to get aroused as drops of her juices were forming on the lips of her pussy as she rubbed her nipples and moaned in pure pleasure.

Once her hot pussy was smooth as a baby's behind I replaced the razor with my tongue and after about 10 minutes of licking and sucking, pushed her over the edge with a screaming and moaning orgasm that left her exhausted. We continued to let the camera run and after catching her breath she rolled me onto my back and proceeded to smile for the camera and give me one of the best blowjobs ever. She started with quick licks to the head of my throbbing cock and then proceeded to deep throat all 8 inches until I felt the head rubbing the back of her throat. This continued for another 15 minutes or so until we changed positions so that her ass was facing me and I slowly entered her doggie style and finished with a hard pounding until I dumped a steaming hot load cum into her pussy and up her back. We then collapsed in a heap on the bed and slept for a couple of hours, when we started all over again. This was just the first of three nights for this mountain getaway.