Mountain Getaway

Story Info
Strip Pool in the Mountains.
1.8k words
3.49
18.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on a romantic getaway in the mountains. We are staying in a secluded mountain cabin. The cabin is a type of duplex with one large main living area that includes a massive fireplace, a beautiful Billiard table, a couple of leather sofas and an extremely large wall mounted flat screen. There are to suites that coke off the main area. We move our stuff into ours. When we walk back to the main area we hear the door open and a couple comes in. They introduce themselves as Matt and Amanda. We introduce ourselves as Josh and Callie. (We decided to use aliases on our getaway. They go into their room and we decided to go out and explore.

We explore for a while but a storm rolls in so we head back to the cabin. When we get back Matt and Amanda are sitting on one of the sofas so we go and sit down and talk to them. It begins to storm really bad outside, lots of rain and thunder and lightning. (The story will now be in 3rd person with aliases.) As everyone is talking boy all of the sudden Matt says while looking at the pool table "you know I've always fantasized about playing some strip pool. Callie looks at Josh and smiles. Josh has had the same fantasy. Callie then says maybe we should then. Everyone looks at each other and almost in unison they say "why don't we?"

Everyone agrees and begins to come up with the rules. The rules end up as follows everyone plays. Everyone is trying for any ball except the 8 ball. Each of the remaining balls correspond to someone's clothing. 4 balls each for the girls 3 each for the boys. The odd being bottom articles top being even. Josh was assigned 1-3, Callie 4-7, Matt 9-11 and Amanda 12-15. The boys had 3 balls and 2 articles of clothing, shirt, pants and underwear. The girls had 4 shirt, bra, pants, and panties.

Each ball corresponded with an article of clothing. For example if the 2 ball went in it corresponds with Josh's shirt since it is his only top. Whoever knocked the ball in would remove the article so if Josh hit the 2 in he would take his own shirt off but if Amanda hit it in she would remove his shirt for him etc... If someone scratches they are required to masturbate in front of everyone else. Once everyone is naked you may shoot the 8 ball. Whoever gets the 8ball in will then get whatever sexual satisfaction they want from their partner while the other couple watches.

Matt started a roaring fire in the fireplace. Josh started to rack the balls. Everyone was excited and ready to play when there was a knock on the door. The storm was really powerful outside and this cabin was very secluded so the knock was a shock to everyone.

As Matt opened the door everyone could feel the blast of ice cold air come in and see the rain falling hard. The temperature had dropped significantly due to the storm. In through the door walked a woman out of the storm. She looked to be in her mid to late 20s was about 5'9 had long red hair. She was wearing a black skirt and a white blouse. You could tell she didn't have a bra on because she was soaked and you could see her large round firm breast and fully erect nipples from the cold and rain.

She said "my name is Meaghan, I really hate to impose but the road has gotten too bad to travel, is there any way I can come in out of the storm and wait it out? I will stay out of your way you can act like I'm not even here. I promise I will do anything to make it up to you."

Before anyone else could say anything Amanda blurted out "and how could we pretend you are not here? We were just starting a very promising game of strip pool." Everyone looked at Amanda and then over to Meaghan. Meaghan thought for a minute said "I have a proposition for you. If you will let me come in and get out of these wet clothes and sit the storm out I have an idea. I am a professional photographer and was just coming from a photo shoot when the storm hit. I have the most state of the art photo and video equipment in my car. Let me stay help me bring it in and I will set it up and you will be able to remember this night as long as you want."

Everyone looked at each other. Amanda said "deal." Matt and Josh went and got the equipment. Meaghan took off her wet clothing and hung them near the fireplace and stood there drying off. Meaghan had a nice big round ass to go with her great tits. She was overweight but very pretty. She had a well groomed and trimmed pussy and it was obvious she was a natural red head. She definitely got the boys attention when they came in with her equipment. As promised she promptly started setting everything up. Soon it was time for the game to finally begin.

Matt went to break and immediately scratched without even breaking the rack at all. So he went to where Meaghan had set up a special "scratch" camera. (The girls explained the rules of the game to her when the boys were outside.) He then put his hands in his pants and pleasured himself for 1 minute. Josh then went to break and had better luck. He sunk the 4, 11, 12, and 13. A great break!

He walked over to Callie first and removed her shirt for the four ball exposing her red bra holding in her beautiful breast., then went and took Matt's pants off for the 11, a little awkward, but hey it's a game. Everyone can tell that Meaghan's presence has affected Matt, by the tent in his underwear. Meaghan is right there getting pictures of each step, still completely nude.

Then he went to Amanda and pulled her shirt over her head. Amanda had medium length red hair. She was wearing a light blue lacy bra and had medium sized breast. He then pulled down her sweat pants revealing a matching light blue lace panty covering a perfect large round butt. Amanda had a great figure, you couldn't really tell by what she was wearing, a baggy t-shirt and sweat pants, but now in her undergarments, wow!

Amanda takes a turn. (It was decided that once balls are sunk and clothing removed the next person goes ahead.) Amanda sinks the 1 ball. She walks over to Josh and removes his pants exposing his appreciation of Meaghan as well. Next up is Callie. She sinks the 10 ball and walks over and removes Matt's shirt exposing his perfect abs and hairy chest. Matt then takes his turn and this time is able to sink the 5 ball before scratching for the second time. Matt walks over to Callie and gently slides off her pants revealing her cute pink panties barely covering her large ass.

Then he takes his position and begins to pleasure himself and everyone agrees it should be 2 minutes since it his second time. Soon you can see the cum soaking through his underwear. So at this point Josh is wearing a t-shirt and boxers. Callie and Amanda are in bra and panties and Matt is wearing cum soaked boxers.

Josh shoots again and sinks the 7 ball. He smiles as he slides the pink panties off his beautiful wife's large ass for all to see. Everyone sees her well shave pussy and can't confirm her natural hair color. Callie sinks the 15 ball and scratches. She walks over to Amanda and slides the blue lace off her large round ass, exposing a blonde bush confirming a suspected dye job.

Callie then take her place and fingers herself for her required minute, which is really exciting her as well as everyone else. Amanda scratches. She takes Callie's place and sits and spreads her lips so everyone can see as she takes her minute. Meaghan got some close ups during the process.

You could tell Meaghan was getting wet watching all this going on. She even was fingering herself as she took pictures of the others masturbating. Matt is up and sinks the 6 but bumps the 9 in first. He removes his boxers relieving his large thick cock from its prison and then walks up to Callie reaches around her and undoes her bra and removes it exposing her beautiful breast.

So now Callie and Matt are completely nude and Josh is in a t-shirt and boxers and Amanda has her bra. Amanda shoots and knocks in the 3 ball. She then smiling walks over to Josh and yanks down his boxers freeing his thick hard dick. Callie is next and sinks the 2 ball to relieve her husband of his shirt. Amanda is the only one with any clothing, her bra. Matt goes after the 4 ball to relieve her of it, and scratches instead. He spends the next three minutes cumming all over himself and maybe getting some on Meaghan as she was getting some close ups. Everyone watched as he did so and Meaghan fingered herself for the whole 3 minutes as well leaving cum running down her legs.

Josh takes his turn and pockets the 14, leaving only the 8 ball. He walks up behind Amanda caressing her nice but with his dick as he relieves her nice tits of their captor. Amanda shoots for the 8 ball and scratches. She then gives another two minutes of spread lips and lots of cum. Callie also shoots and scratches, so decides to follow suite and sits to also give a great view of her treasure as she plays for two minutes. Josh also scratches and has his first chance to get some relief as he shoots a load all over Meaghan during her close up of his one minute show.

Matt attempts the 8 ball again and to everyone's dismay sinks it in the corner pocket. He then announces that he is dying for a blow job from his wife Amanda. As per the rules he lays on the pool table and Amanda climbs between his legs and begins to suck like never before. Everyone is so aroused at this point.

Meaghan is trembling as she gets some up close and personal shots. Matt cums and cums and Amanda swallows then moves and strokes his dick with her hand so he can cum all over her tits. They then move to a sofa and Matt enters her from behind. Callie leads Josh over to the other sofa lays him down so she can ride him. Meaghan continues to shoot photo after photo. Orgasms fill the room. Everyone gets multiple orgasms, even Meaghan is able to bring herself over the top. Once everyone is done, they decide to all go and take advantage of the oversized multiple head shower.