Mountain Hike Turns into Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers

She reached for my aching cock and said, "See, I told you this would be fun. How did I look from here?" I simply told her she was incredible and asked her to give me some relief. She said "Me first" and stuck her pussy in my face again. It reeked of sex and sperm and was hot and juicy. She jammed her lips on to mine and I eagerly sucked her as hard as I could knowing that I was tasting Andrew's cum. Somehow it seemed fine although I had never been a big fan of cream pies.

After sucking her pussy for a few minutes incredibility she climaxed yet again. Unbelievable woman and all of us were in complete awe of this world class slut performance. Finally she turned to me and unzipped my shorts releasing a hard cock which needed relief badly.

She bent down and started sucking my cock and it took less than 4 minutes for me to explode in her waiting mouth. She sucked every drop and then licked my softening cock tenderly and tucked it away again zipping my shorts sweetly.

She turned to the men and Tom and Will were rock hard and eager for more. Maggie walked over to Tom and gripped his cock in her hand. "What did you have in mind now?"

Tom ordered Will to lie down on the bed of clothing and he did with his impressive cock sticking straight up in the air. Maggie walked over to him and wasted no time in squatting down on his manhood. She then knelt down pushing her impressive breasts into Will's muscular chest knowing what would happen next. She expertly rode Will's cock for a couple of minutes before Tom moved in behind her. He spread her ass cheeks and spit on this hand before rubbing the saliva on to his dick. He slowly inserted his cock into Maggie's waiting ass and slowly sank all the way to the bottom while Will waited patiently for him to reach the bottom. It may sound weird but Maggie secrets a fluid from her anus almost like it is a vagina. This makes anal sex easier for all involved and by the way, Maggie really loves it.

Once fully inserted the three of them started moving in a primal rhythm, in and out, in and out. Maggie quickly climaxed urging the men to fuck her harder and they did. They were soon fucking Maggie at a furious pace and I thought they were actually hurting her until she loudly said "Don't stop fucking me. I am cumming. Oh my God. This is huge. Don't stop." And then the words stopped and all you could hear was the sound of flesh on flesh and Maggie's passionate moans as she climaxed long and loud.

Soon Tom announced that he was going to cum and he did deep inside Maggie's bowels. This put Will over the edge and he came deep inside Maggie's vagina as she squeezed one more climax out of her spent little body.

It had been an incredible and erotic afternoon and a completely unplanned adventure. Guess it could have gone badly if not for Maggie's extraordinary attitude and libido. As we all looked at each other trying to decide what should happen next the answer came in the form of a giant hardon on Andrew. To say that his cock was impressive was to say that Mt. Rushmore is made of stone. He was a freak of nature and he smiled lewdly at Maggie and her naked form still lying on the pile of clothing.

"How about we have one more go Miss Maggie."

She smiled and said, "That thing might kill me." We all laughed as Andrew moved towards her.

Andrew held his impressive cock in his hand as Maggie rose from the dead to take his cock in her mouth again. She knelt in front of him and took his cock deep in her throat as she had done before. He pushed his hips forward and thrust aggressively into her mouth, confident that she could take his entire length and girth without gagging. She responded by rising to the occasion and slurping his cock with genuine enthusiasm while he fucked her face.

Andrew smiled at her as she sucked away and he leaned down and whispered in her ear. None of us could hear what he said but we were eager to see what happened next. Soon Maggie quit sucking his cock, which was long, straight and hard as a rock. Her saliva was evident dripping from the end of that massive cock head. She slowly knelt down on all fours with her ass in the air. Andrew knelt behind her and guided his cock into her waiting and wet pussy. They fucked in this position for a few minutes before Andrew told her it was time.

He slid out of her pussy and stuck the head of his cock in her ass. Was he really going to fuck her ass with that huge piece of meat? Yes, he was and she had already agreed to it. He slowly inserted his enormous cock head into her waiting ass and slowly but surely it disappeared. Once again all the spectators were spellbound by the scene in front of them. Maggie reached between her legs and tickled her clit to make it easier for Andrew to achieve his goal of total penetration. He pushed forward and another inch disappeared into Maggie. Soon she shuddered and climaxed loudly, it was as if she was having a spasm or seizure as her body reacted to the invading phallus.

Before long they were fucking each other furiously and we all waited for the inevitable conclusion. After ten minutes or more they both began to moan and exclaim that they were close to cumming. Maggie came first and moaned so loud it seemed she was in pain...but clearly she was not. Soon Andrew announced his impending orgasm and he spewed his white hot load into Maggie's depths. My cock was hard as a piece of steel again watching the incredible performance of my slutty wife.

The afternoon was finally coming to an end and it had been several hours from the time the young men had stumbled upon our picnic site. Maggie stood up and staggered towards me with cum pouring down the inside of her sexy thighs. She asked the men to untie me and they quickly did. I embraced her and held her as she recovered from her first real gang bang.

I asked if she was okay and she softly said yes but she was exhausted. No wonder. She had likely climaxed at least 25 times. I asked the men to bring her clothes to her and Tom quickly found her tee shirt and shorts. She asked him where her thong was and he told her they were in his pocket. She smiled and said simply, "What the hell? Keep them as a souvenir."

The young men retrieved their clothing, dressed and prepared to leave. Tom came up to me and extended his hand. I shook his hand and he said, "No hard feelings? You are a very lucky man, Jack. Your wife is a world class fuck and we really enjoyed our afternoon with her. And, by the way, we wouldn't hurt you guys. We were just horny."

Maggie smiled and looked up at me with a shit eating grin and said, "Maybe we should get Tom's number in case we want to go for another picnic one day." That was quite a surprise but Tom quickly found a pen and piece of paper and handed me his number. He asked if he could get our number and Maggie said demurely, "No, that's okay. If we decide to go for another hike, we'll call you. Thanks for a nice afternoon. Bye, fellows."

It had been an extraordinary afternoon by any measure. Maggie was awesome. All 4 of us guys got laid and saw an extremely sexy porno show featuring my wife. Maggie looked at me as we gathered our things to hike back to the car. She said simply, "I really enjoyed our mountain hike. Maybe we can do this again one day soon."

I simply shook my head, smiled and kissed her lightly. "Let's go get a drink and talk about that another time." What a hike!!

okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers
12