Mountain Man

Story Info
Properly presented bait is irresistible.
3.3k words
4.47
27.5k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

Jefferson McElroy silently stole down the path to his favorite fishing hole. He had cut school to engage in his number one hobby. If his dad or mom caught him skipping school, it would probable cost him a little hide, but it was a nice spring day and he didn't really care. Like most fourteen year old boys he wasn't interested in the future. Today is what he lived for. He rounded the bend around a thick brush patch two hundred yards from his spot. A faint mewling sound like a wounded cat attracted his attention. His senses were finely attuned to the normal sounds of the woods and this didn't sound normal to him. His body and mind came to full alert and he started to track the mysterious sound. It was coming from the center of the thicket. He laid his gear aside and started through the brush very quietly. About ten yards in he saw a piece of yellow cloth. Approaching carefully and not knowing what it was, he stalked it. Soon he could see that it was a very young girl in a yellow skirt crying in the brush. He slipped up close behind her.

"What's the matter?" he asked in a low tone.

She jumped like she'd been shot.

"Please don't beat me! I'll be good. Just don't hurt me any more," she cried.

"Nobody's going to beat you. What are you doing way out here in the woods crying?"

"They beat me bad," she whimpered.

It was then that he noticed that her skirt was torn, her shirt was in rags and she had bruises over most of what he could see of her body.

"Who beat you?"

"My brother and my daddy. I was lucky to escape or they would have raped me. They were drunk and out of control. Please don't take me back to them. They might kill me. I don't want to die. Help me!" she entreated.

The girl was only about ten years old. From the scars on her it was obvious that this wasn't the first brush with the men in her family.

"I'll take you to some place safe where they can't find you. You can't stay out here. There are bears and mountain lions. What's your name?"

"Elizabeth Moultry. Please don't give me back to them!"

"I'm not taking you to them. You are safe now. Just follow me down the mountain. I'll take you to my house."

She meekly followed him out of the thicket and down the mountain. His house bordered the Coeur D' Alene National Forest where he had found her. They walked to his back door. Looking inside he saw that his mother, Betty, was home.

Well, time to take my medicine, he thought as he opened the back door and brought the young girl into the house.

"What are you doing home at this time of day? You're supposed to be in school!"

"I cut school to go fishing."

"I hope you caught a bunch, 'cause they're gonna cost you."

"I know mama. But it's lucky I did. Look what I caught."

His mama stared at the girl. She immediately saw that she had been ill treated.

"You're off the hook Jeff. Where did you find her?"

"Up on the mountain by Trapper Creek. She was crying and hiding in the brush."

"Her name is Elizabeth mom. She's been beaten."

"Come here honey," mama said to the girl. "Tell me all about what happened to you."

The girl started crying and mama took her to her bedroom. When they came out of the bedroom mama was crying too. Jeff looked at them.

"Well?" he said.

"We can't let her go back home that's for sure. Your father will be home tonight. We'll decide what to do then. Come on honey, you look like you could use a good meal." And mama took her to the kitchen where Jeff could hear them talking and crying again. After a while the sniffling stopped and he could hear the sounds of lunch being consumed.

Jeff's father, Jim, returned about four o'clock. He was a logger. He stood about six foot two and had no fat on him. Jeff, at fourteen, was already five foot ten. He was in as good a shape as his father. Mama took Papa aside and explained what had happened.

"We're gonna get the sheriff to bust those assholes!" Jeff's dad shouted. "And if the sheriff won't do it, I'll bust them myself!"

He stepped to the phone and called the sheriff who appeared about thirty minutes later.

"We can't let her go back to her family," Jim stated. "Yeah, you got a point there. I'll get child protective to come out and take care of her," the sheriff said.

"NO!" screamed Elizabeth. "They'll take me back to my daddy. I won't go!"

"Why don't you just leave her here for a while until you can deal with her father and brother?" asked daddy.

"Okay, but I'll still have to notify the bureau."

The sheriff got into his car and got on the radio. "I need all the available deputies up here ASAP!" he told the dispatcher. "We'll get 'em sir, don't worry. I'll set up a court date for you. Maybe you can keep her if you want her."

"Hell yes we want her! I've always wanted a daughter and my wife has too. This one is perfect. I'll get a lawyer on it first thing tomorrow."

"Okay, well, I've got to go bust some assholes," the sheriff remarked and he drove away.

True to his word, the sheriff and eight deputies tried to arrest the criminals but they came out with guns blazing and the sheriff and his deputies blew them away.

"Give me a couple of your t-shirts," mama said to Jeff.

"What for?"

"She's got to have something to wear besides that dirty, torn rag until we can get her some decent clothes. Now hop to it! And throw those rags of hers away!"

It looked like mama meant business, so Jeff immediately produced a couple of his best t-shirts. She took Liz to the bathroom and gave her a long, hot bath. Jeff's t-shirts reached mid-thigh on Liz. It was just about right. Jeff was in the living room when she finished. Walking over to him, she suddenly hugged him.

"You are my hero and I'll love you forever. I'm keeping your t-shirts," she said as she looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, I love you too. Now go help mama."

"What are you gonna do with her now?" the sheriff asked.

A big smile crossed Elizabeth's face when she heard Betty say, "We'll adopt her. I'm not letting her go someplace where she may get treated badly again."

Elizabeth hugged Betty. "I've never had a mother before. I love you mama."

It took months for the court to officially place Elizabeth in the McElroy home. When the adoption was complete, they petitioned the court to have her name changed and soon she was Elizabeth McElroy. Liz had never been to school. She had just been a slave to her father and brother. Betty took her to the little one room school, explained the situation to the teacher/principal who enrolled her. It was the ideal situation for the ten year old. The little school only went up to junior high so she wouldn't stand out in the small student body.

She wasn't a genius but she was still pretty sharp and she worked hard at her studies. At home, Betty taught her to cook and clean for the men. She was wary at first, expecting to be beaten if she displeased them, but soon she found that they would do anything for her. Her confidence grew day by day until she actually started to resemble an eleven year old girl.

When she was home she followed Jeff everywhere. He was growing rapidly into a big, strong man. A couple of more years and he'd be bigger than his father. The bigger he got, the better she liked him. She just couldn't forget how he had saved her when she was lost in the brush on the mountain.

Liz was fourteen when Jeff graduated from high school at age eighteen. He went to work in the woods the day after graduation. At six foot four and two hundreds pounds he was a strapping young man learning the logging trade from his father. His extra income really helped with the family finances and he was also able to save a little each payday. Liz just smiled. Jeff was at home now and didn't have to be away. She could see him all the time. Liz never dated. Not only was she afraid of men, she was in love with Jeff. He thought it was just hero worship, but Liz knew that there would never be anyone else for her.

Four years drifted by. Nothing much changed in the McElroy household. Jeff was now a master logger and hauling in some pretty good bucks. It was almost springtime, the spring that Liz graduated high school and turned eighteen.

Jeff came in one day after work and told his father, "Old man Murphy died. His relatives don't want his place and I can get it for a song."

"Well." Said his father, "it's time for you to go out on your own. Besides, Murphy's place is just a couple of miles down the mountain. When are you going to buy it?"

"I've got the money. It only has five acres with it but it's in a real nice spot and a creek runs through it. I'm gonna do it this weekend."

When Liz heard the news she was broken hearted. Her Jeff was moving out and leaving her behind. She had a talk with mom.

"What am I gonna do?" she whined. "You know I love Jeff and now he's moving away."

"It's not like he's moving to Mars! His place is only a couple of miles away."

"That's true, but I'm scared he will find some floozy and marry her. That would kill me."

"If you really love him and want him, you'll figure out a way to get him to notice you. Trapping a man is like trapping anything else. Use the right bait, present it the right way, and he'll be doomed!"

"Bait? What bait? I don't have any bait!" Liz moaned.

"Oh, yes you do! Just use the bait that God gave you. Men can't resist a properly presented female. Show him how much you love him."

"How do I do that mama?"

"Show him the bait."

"You mean flash him? I'm a virgin! How could I do that?"

"Do you want to be a virgin all your life? If you really love him, the time has come to give it up. Cling to him. He's not stupid, he'll get the idea."

Betty took her aside and explained what to do and how to do it. Moving day arrived that weekend. Liz volunteered to help him move. It took three trips in the pickup truck to get all his stuff moved into the little house. There was a big stack of stuff in the front room and Liz was helping him put it all away.

"Gee Liz you don't have to do that. I can handle it myself."

"No you can't. I've seen you mountain men in action. If I leave it alone, it'll be there six months from now."

"You're probable right," he chuckled.

They worked together all afternoon. Liz bumped into him every chance she got. She couldn't get enough of his brutish good looks, the way he moved, the way he smelled. She made up her mind.

"Oh Jeff, could you help me please?" she called from the bedroom.

"I'll be right there," he replied.

When Jeff walked through the bedroom door, Liz was lying on her side totally nude. She had a big smile on her face.

"Damn Liz what are you doing?" he asked in a shocked tone.

"I'm fishin'" she replied.

"What are you fishin' for," Jeff stammered.

"I'm fishin' for you! You must know I'm in love with you. Your mama knows. Your daddy knows. Don't tell me that you didn't even suspect."

"But you're so young. How can you even think about this?"

"Come over here and I'll show you how!" she ordered.

From the tone of her voice, Jeff knew she wasn't just kidding around. She was serious.

Edging toward the bed he said, "What gave you the idea to do this?"

"Actually, it was mama. She said to use my natural bait. It's gonna work. You have already taken the bait. You're hooked. You can't escape. Sit down here beside me."

Jeff was in a daze at this unexpected turn of events. He sat next to her and suddenly she was in his arms. He lowered his head and kissed her. Her body was so soft and smooth. His hands were roving all over her. He expected her to slap him but she just smiled and moaned.

"How long have you been planning this?" Jeff asked.

"Since you decided to move out. I couldn't bear being away from you. I love you. I think I always have. Now, I want you to be more than near me. I want you in me."

"I suppose that's another of mom's ideas?"

"Yes it is. It is time for you to start a family. I'm the first installment. We'll have to make the rest of the installments ourselves."

It occurred to Jeff that she was the missing piece of his life. She felt so good, so tender when he held her. She was right. It was time to start a family. Most of his friends already had kids. He took off his shirt revealing his hairy chest. Her fingers were busy trying to unbuckle his belt. He kicked off his boots and socks just as she lowered his zipper.

"It'll never fit!" she moaned.

"Sure it will. I'm only average. This isn't a porn movie. You'll be just fine. Hold it and stroke it."

He pinched her nipples and watched as they popped up. He wrapped his lips around them and sucked. She tasted so good. He felt his first pussy. It was soft and hot and wet. He tasted her sex on his fingers.

"Let's do it now Jeff. I've waited long enough."

"You know this is a one time thing. Once your cherry is popped, it won't grow back."

"Pop it Jeff! I don't want it to grow back! I wanna be a woman!"

Jeff got into position between her creamy, white thighs. Her hands wrapped around his cock and guided him to her center. He felt the velvety smoothness of her outer lips. His cock was ready to explode as he pressed into her. He felt her cherry pop as he plunged into her most secret place.

"Oh Jeff it is better than I thought it would be. It didn't even hurt."

Jeff looked at the place where their bodies merged. A trickle of virginal blood made it's way onto his rod. She bucked into him driving him deeper and deeper. Instinct overwhelmed them as they performed the dance of love. Finally merged with the man she loved, Liz grasped him to her as tightly as she could while his pistoning cock drove her insane with love and lust. Jeff was totally enthralled with her. He knew he was hers forever.

"Oh God, Liz, I love you," he panted.

Liz was breathing hard and couldn't reply. She just made little puffing sounds as they pounded each other toward their goal. Her world was his cock and it was sliding in and out, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. A new, strange sensation was taking over her mind and body. She couldn't stop. She had to have him as deep into her as she could. Her quivering hips bounced off the bed making Jeff impale her deeper. Jeff was at the point of no return.

"Aaaahhh!" he cried as he emptied his balls into the bottom of her anxious pussy.

"Give me all of it! I want it all!" Liz cried as she came.

Jeff collapsed on top of her. The couple was just a quivering, sweating mass of sated flesh. She loved the weight of him, the hairiness of him, the smell of him. She wanted to devour him.

As he rolled off of her she whispered, "We can never stop this. Jefferson McElroy I would rather die than lose you."

"You'll have to die to lose me. I can't live without you. We are one."

"You found me on the mountain, and now you are my very own mountain man!" she sighed. "I can't wait to tell mama!"

"What are you going to tell her?" Jeff anxiously asked.

"I'm gonna tell her that you took the bait," she smiled.

"Do you think that's a good idea? I mean, she'll think we've been doing what we've been doing."

"Try to remember that mom gave me the instructions on exactly how to net you. She's not dumb! After all, we're starting to work on a family. Your parents aren't prudes. You don't think the stork brought you, do you?"

"Well, no, but I can't really picture mom and dad doing it."

"Yeah, well they do. They do lots of other things too."

"Like what?"

"I'll show you later. Right now let's get dressed and go to their house for supper."

"We'll have to start moving your stuff in here too."

"You don't seriously think you had three pickup loads of stuff do you? We've already moved most of my stuff," she laughed. "We'll get the rest tomorrow."

Mama knew the second she saw Liz that her son had taken the bait. Liz had a big smile on her face as she joined mom in the kitchen.

"Well, how did you like being the bait?" she asked Liz.

"Oh, mama it was much better than I ever dreamed it could be and believe me, I've had some pretty good dreams."

"When are you going to marry him?"

"As soon as I can. We're already working on a family. I just love him so much!"

"We'll go see the justice of the peace tomorrow and see what it takes to do it. I guess you'll want to be moving in with him right away."

"I moved most of my stuff when he wasn't looking so it won't take much. I'm going to take him back to our house after supper. It's time to test his stamina," she giggled.

Mom laughed. The men wondered what they were laughing about. Must be one of those mysterious 'woman' things.

Liz and Jeff were married three months later in a small civil ceremony. Liz already had a little bulge in her belly when Jeff slid the ring on her finger. He carried her across the threshold in their little house and deposited her directly onto the bed.

Jeff stripped her bare and kissed her already wet pussy. He licked her and then sucked her little love bud into his lips, lapping at it gently.

"Get your clothes off," she panted, "I've got to have you in me right now!"

Jeff settled between her legs and gave her a well rehearsed thrust, sliding all the way in with one stab. Liz clenched his member as tightly as she could and wiggled her young ass. She was happy, content with the situation. The man she loved was on top of her. Her first child was already in her. She thanked God for her good fortune and for the mountain man, who was squirting his seed into her.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers