Mountain Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dre_jones
dre_jones
458 Followers

Mike said, "Is this your first time?"

I could barely speak, I was panting, and my heart was beating like a drum.

"Yes."

Mike took our hard cocks and put them next to each other. My cock was as hard as it's ever been, Mike's penis was over 8" and as thick as my wrist. He stroked our two cocks together and the sensation almost made me faint.

He said, "Don't worry I'll be your guide, if you want me to stop just let me know. I know this could be very good for both of us if we just embrace the moment."

This was a fantasy come true for me and I was all in from the start. Mike gave me a peck on the lips then lowered himself to his knees. Running his hands over my nipples and down my stomach, he rubbed my hard cock up against the stubble of his face. He gently started to lick the underside of my cock head, his sexy blue eyes never leaving my gaze. When he took my cock head in his mouth, the sensation was amazing. He was an expert cock sucker, alternating between licking, stroking, and sucking.

Mike's soapy left hand found its way to my asshole, and he was running his finger up and down against it. The sensation was wonderful and I told him to finger-fuck my ass, a phrase I had read in the paperback. I relaxed and I soon accepted two of Mike's fingers. I could feel the pain leave me, and soon I wanted more, I wanted Mike's cock in me, I wanted to be fucked.

Mike continued to work over my cock head with his lips and tongue. He squeezed my shaft and began to stroke it slowly. I moaned in ecstasy. He continued pumping and sucking. I couldn't take this much longer and he sensed my need.

"Cum for me Chris, cum in my mouth baby."

That was all I needed. I exploded as Mike swallowed my cock, his fingers deep in my ass. I was lost in amazing waves of orgasmic euphoria. My body convulsed, as I shot a substantial load. I could see the cum ooze out over his bottom lip as his head continued to bob on my hard twitching cock. He sucked and swallowed until my climax subsided.

When my dick left his mouth he slowly and deliberately licked the cum off his bottom lip and said, "That was delicious."

Mike stood and we embraced. He grabbed my ass and his hard cock pressed up against my stomach. Our lips met and as my tongue entered his mouth I could taste my own sticky salty cum. We french kissed deeply and I moaned with delight.

I slid my tongue into his ear and whispered, "You are so sexy, I know that this is going to be the highlight of my trip. You are one hot daddy."

Mike responded by grinding his big fat dick against me as he grabbed my ass spreading my ass cheeks apart. I knew that this was a sign of what was to come next.

Mike then scooped me up into his arms like a groom carrying a bride over the threshold and he said, "You know what's next?"

Before I could respond, he shouted "RINSE" and in two strides we both landed in the ice cold creek. We splashed around, and maybe because I had just had one of the hottest sexual experiences of my life, the water did feel less cold. Mike climbed up the rock and I was treated to a view of his tanned body, his hairless muscular back, nice buns and thick powerful thighs and calves, a "homosexual wet dream" as my paperback would have called him.

We lay on the warm rock in the sun, side by side. "Mike that was amazing, I have to tell you I have been fantasizing about sex with a man this entire trip. I never thought about it before but lately it is the only thing on my mind."

He responded, "Does that book in your pack, 'Stories of Men Loving Men,' have anything to do with your fantasies? Sorry I saw it when you asked me to get your camera."

I laughed and rolled over into his arms, "Yeah I guess it made me horny for some man love. Good thing I ran into another horny man. A sexy mountain man with a big beautiful cock."

We kissed and sure enough both of us were hard again. We played "grab ass" and made our way down the trail to the camp. We were both naked, our hard cocks swung suggestively as we walked.

Arriving in camp I took Mike's hand, and led him to a stump where I sat down. The stump was the perfect height. Mike's hard cock was right at lip level. Mike smiled down at me knowingly. I took his beautiful cock in my hand and squeezed. It felt both soft and hard as a I slowly pumped the thick shaft. His fore skin moved back and forth over his big mushroom shaped cock head. I pulled the foreskin back revealing the pink tip of his cock. A pearl of precum oozed out and fell to the ground. As I continued to jack his cock, another pearl appeared, looking up into Mike's eyes I fully extended my long tongue and licked it off.

Tasting him was an aphrodisiac. I took his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Cradling his big balls, I alternated between licking and sucking, borrowing from Mike's own cock sucking technique. Mike's cock was a gift, a gift for my horny soul and I cherished it. I purred as the taste of his precum filled my mouth. I was bobbing up and down on his 8 incher, drool running down my chin, as I sucked like a bitch in heat. Wet slurping noises accompanies my enthusiastic sucking.

Mike urged me on, "That's it Chris suck that fat hard dick. Mmm yeah baby nothing tastes better than cock...man love is so fucking hot...lick that big fat cock...suck up all that precum...get that hard dick all wet."

Now I was stroking my own cock as I sucked off Mike. I was loving everything about what my paperback referred to as "man-lust." With Mike's enormous cock stuffed into my mouth I ran my hands all over his hard ass and muscular thighs.

Mike pulled his hefty tool from my mouth and rubbed the saliva soaked shaft across my face. He pulled me to my feet and we kissed.

He panted, "I had to stop you before I came. I want to make this special for you, tell me what you want?"

Without hesitation I said in a deep husky voice, "Fuck me."

Mike lead me to his camp tent. He flipped open the canvas flaps of the door, revealing a cot, an army chest, and a wooden fruit crate that was a side table, on it a hurricane lamp. He kissed me again and told me to bend over at the waist. He knelt behind me and spread my ass cheeks. I could feel the stubble of his chin between my cheeks the wet, warm touch of his tongue.

I moaned in ecstasy as he rimmed my asshole. He reached around and tugged my hard cock. He stopped rimming me and sucked my hanging balls. These were sensations I had never felt before and they were driving me wild. I then felt something cool and slick as Mike's fingers rubbed my ass. Turning my head I saw a tub of Crisco and I was thankful that Mike had some lubricant for what was to happen next.

"Lay that beautiful body on the cot Chris." said my lover in a sexy rasp.

He spread my legs and moved in between them. He applied the rest of the Crisco to his cock and positioned his thick penis against my butt hole. He bent over and kissed me on the lips.

"Tell me how slow or fast to go. It will hurt a little at first, just relax and the discomfort will soon pass. Are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready. I so want you to fuck me. I want your big fat dick inside me. Please fuck me." I said, a little scared, but wanting to show Mike that I could be a hot "boy toy" as described in the erotic novel. Speaking the words released all my sexual inhibitions. I felt super hot, desirable, and so horny. Unlike sex with my previous girlfriends, I knew exactly what Mike was thinking. I had no anxiety, I could just enjoy the ride.

Mike held the shaft of his rock hard cock and pulled back the foreskin revealing his magnificent cock head in all its Crisco-covered glory. Resting the tip against my hole, he began to push. I concentrated on relaxing my body, breathing deeply, a technique also described in my paperback. His cock head pushed into me; although I felt a twinge of pain, I knew I wanted more. More Daddy cock, more cock, cock forever I thought as I moaned in lust.

"Mmmm Daddy that feels good, don't stop, please." I pleaded with Mike.

Mike slowly started to work his cock back and forth. Sitting back on his heels he held my hips, carefully controlling how deep his cock went inside me. I could feel my muscles relax and all pain disappeared, replaced by pure pleasure.

My own rock hard cock was slapping against my stomach, as Mike worked in another inch of his thick hard tool.

"Oh damn, I never knew how good getting fucked was going to be. I can take more, give me more cock Daddy. Fuck I love your cock! Fuck me good Mike."

Mike moaned, "Chris you are so tight, it feels so good babe...mmmmm, you are so sexy and I love it when you call me Daddy."

Mike was soon all the way inside me. Moving into a classic missionary position, I pulled my knees up so he could take long deep strokes. Mike's cock had a natural upward curve, and I could feel it rub over my prostate as he moved it in and out. I was in a trance, getting fucked was amazing, and I moaned with ever rhythmic thrust. Beads of sweat formed on our bodies as we fucked the late afternoon away.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," I babbled, "pound my ass Daddy...fuck me good...fuck me like you own me...I love your cock inside me."

"Oh baby,...Chris I want to fuck you forever...so tight...I'm going to cum soon...you ready?" came the short quick comments, as Mike was now thrusting hard and fast into me, his balls slapping against my ass.

"Do it!" was all I could manage to blurt out between moans and deep kisses with Mike.

I could feel Mike's body tense, and with a deep push I could feel the heat of his cum fill me. He pumped his semen into my ass, his face contorted in sheer pleasure, as he thrust his cock into me all the way to the root. He propped himself up on his arms, his muscles fully contracted as his climax flowed, it was beautiful.

From the sensation of Mike's orgasm alone, my own cock exploded. My climax sent a rope of cum into my mouth and across my face. I reached down and jacked my cock as another spurt landed on my chin and neck. It was amazing, I had never felt so good. We came together and I felt so connected to my male lover. I could feel Mike's cream run down between my buns as his orgasm ebbed. We collapsed in a sticky mess on top of each other.

Mike collected the cum on my chin with his fingers. I grabbed his hand and put his cum-coated digits in my mouth. I sucked his fingers sensually. We exchanged a deep sperm-coated kiss, both of us totally satisfied. Man sex was all that I imagined it to be and more.

That night we dined on trout. After dinner I had my turn to top, I fucked my lover, doggie style by the fire. I came four times that day, and I would have kept loving Mike if not for complete exhaustion. We fell asleep in each other's arms on his cot, the Warmth of our bodies welcome in the cool night air of the mountains.

I stared across the high mountain lake, the scene had changed little in the last 30 years. I hiked up here to fish, camp, and I suppose, remember the couple of days Mike and I spent in lust those summer days in 1980.

I stayed with Mike for two more days during that backpacking trip. We made love in every conceivable way. We made love more times than I could count. We never exchanged addresses or phone numbers. In fact, we didn't know each other's last names. It was a different time and sex was easy, free of guilt and dangers like AIDS. Mike was my Daddy and he introduced me to the joys of gay sex.

In my daydream I had not noticed that I had company on the lake. I squinted in the bright sunlight to see a young backpacker who was putting together a fly rod. He looked to be in his early twenties. As I continued to fish and watch, I could see that the young hiker was not that skilled as a fisherman. Who knows, maybe he would need a little help catching fish from an experienced Daddy?

dre_jones
dre_jones
458 Followers
12