Mountain Man's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockyIndy
RockyIndy
29 Followers

A few short hours later Jackson had made his way back to the young man's campsite and was thrilled to see Rob sleeping naked atop his sleeping bag. Jackson soon raised his head to the sky as a warm wind passed by, the storm would soon be here, and perhaps he should wait a little longer to see if it passes. Within minutes the rain began to fall as if it were being poured from a bucket, the wind shifted from the north adding a chill to the air, and thunder clapped loudly, awakening his sleeping prey. Rob awoke with a start, feeling the rain and cool wind on his bare skin. Jackson slowly slid further behind a large oak tree that was providing him cover as well as protection from the storm. He was surprised that his target didn't seek shelter in his tent, unaware of Rob's fascination with being naked in a storm. The fire fought to stay lit as the rain pounded the now moist ground, and Rob sat up, resting on his hands and turned his face to the sky feeling the rain hit his face and trickle down his smooth, hairless body. Jackson soon felt another stirring in his loins as he watched in amazement of the young man's raw sexuality begging to be taken by him. He could withstand it no longer; he would take his prey now, not waiting for him to sleep. He lightly lowered his supply pack and retrieved a length of strong braided rope from within; still watching Rob's every move. 'You're mine now, boy', he thought to himself, stealthily making his way into Rob's camp.

Rob was totally oblivious to the danger he was now in, continuing to enjoy the rain as it trickled slowly over him. A smile was now across his face as he began to rub his smooth chest, feeling the moisture between his fingers, and lightly pinched his right nipple as his head lowered to watch his fingers pull on it. Jackson had made his way behind him, so his shadow was not seen in the dying firelight, and now Rob spread his legs, grasping at his hardening rod. The old man was glad to see his prey distracted as he was now only feet away. Rob's hand was continuing their work when a large flash of lightning lit up the entire area accompanied by a loud boom of thunder. He shook his head trying to remove the torrent of water that was now flooding down his face, knowing what he had just seen could not be real. He could have sworn he had just seen a large black shadow coming from behind him. He slowly turned his head to examine the area and screamed out loud as he saw the large mass behind him, just as the light of the fire flickered itself out.

The huge mass had pounced on him, he struggled with all his might but the beast, which he was still unsure of exactly what it was, was just too strong.

"Stop struggling boy", he heard the familiar deep voice say, "it will only make it worse!"

"What... Who are you!" Rob screamed in his almost feminine toned voice. "What do you want? You can take whatever you want, just leave me alone! Please don't hurt me!"

"I ain't going to hurt you, dammit! Now quit your fighting!" Jackson said as he felt the young man go limp out of exhaustion.

"Please... take what you want. My wallet is over there in my pants, just please leave, I won't tell anyone about this, I swear!" Rob pleaded through his teary sobs of helplessness.

"Hah!" Jackson laughed loudly as he forced Rob over onto his stomach and pulling his hands behind his back, grasping them strongly in one hand as the other retrieved the rope. "I don't want your money boy, I've got money. What I don't have is a nice boy to do my bidding. I have waited so long for such a boy to come along, and guess what, you are exactly what I like."

"What!?" Rob screamed, "You can't do this you bastard! I'm not an animal, you can't just take me without my consent! You can't, you just can't!"

"I can do what I like boy. You see we're all alone up here, nobody around for miles, so scream and shout all you want, it ain't going to do you a damn bit of good!"

Rob lowered his head in submission, knowing the beast was right, there was nothing he could do to stop this abuse of power. He flinched as the strong hands of his assailant clasped his hands tighter behind him as the rough rope was pulled tight around his tiny wrists. The large mans weight left his tiny frame for only a brief second as he repositioned himself straddling his plump, bare bottom. The large hands now deftly tied his ankles in the same fashion as his wrists, and then he was tied at the knees as well. The restraints were extremely tight and Rob could feel them burying deep into his tender flesh. Next the abuser connected the two ropes around his ankles and wrists with yet another rope, leaving him hogtied and helpless. The ground beneath him was now muddy due to the struggle he had put up earlier, and as the rain continued to pound the earth, droplets of mud splashed onto his face. His body now contorted in an unnatural way, he could feel the cold, muddy ground beneath him as he heard the man's footsteps leave his side. 'Was he leaving? Surely he would not leave him here tied like this, completely helpless to predators. Would he?' Rob was now confused and terrified at the thought of being left here to be eaten by some wild creature, but he still found himself surprised when he heard the large man's footsteps coming closer. Still terrified, but also angry, he screamed out for help, knowing it was a futile effort. The large man just laughed as he screamed louder and louder as he felt the tears now streaming down his dirty face. Jackson had soon heard enough of the pleading, and even though he knew that no one could possibly hear the almost female like screams, he soon tied a sweat soaked rag in the little man's mouth, shutting him up, except for a few muffled screams.

"Well now", Jackson bragged loudly, "look at you. All tied up just like a Christmas present, and to think I thought I was on Santa's naughty list."

Jackson stood back, admiring his prize as well as his own handiwork, as the rain continued pounding the ground beneath Rob's face. Rob still could not see who this monster was and he was straining against the ropes' tortuous grip. Just then another bright lightning bolt lit up the night, allowing him to see the monster of a man he had seen in the shower earlier. He stared at him in pure fright until the lightning flash went dark, continuing to stare into the darkness. Jackson made his way over to his prizes' side, lifting his small frame easily onto his shoulder, and although Rob began to scream and struggle, the ropes were doing their job, constraining his prey's movements to nothing more than small twitches. He then recovered his supply pack throwing it over his empty shoulder. After a few minutes Rob quit his struggling, coming to the conclusion that he was no match for the ropes or the huge man's knot tying skills. Rob found himself amazed at the man's raw, brute strength. He could feel the muscles through the man's shirt, his shoulders were exceptionally muscled, and he could feel them flex with every movement he made. He had not noticed the man's muscles earlier, only his large belly, which he had thought was fat, but now was becoming clear that indeed it was muscle, a lot of muscle.

The man was obviously in good shape Rob thought as they traveled through the thickets of underbrush, thorns tearing at his soft flesh every few seconds, as he would let out slight whimpers. They had traveled for what seemed like an eternity, but had actually been a few hours. The storm had passed only a few minutes earlier, and the air was still damp with moisture. Rob's skin dripped with the rain's left behind moisture. The air was getting much thinner and he could hear the large man's breathing becoming ever more labored. The air was cold and his skin was chilled to the bone by the cool rain moistened air.

The man soon stopped his brisk gate, and released the supply pack to the ground, and roughly tossed Rob there as well. Rob landed hard on side, and could see the massive man, walk to a large rock to take a rest. The moon was still high enough to provide sufficient light to see, and he examined his captor closely. He was large, that he already knew, but until now he had not realized just how large, well over 6 feet tall. Rob estimated him to be about six feet four inches tall, and he could not judge his weight for sure because of all his clothing, but he remembered from earlier how heavy he was to him and estimated his weight at around 250 or so. Definitely a large man, someone he could not hope to defeat in a physical confrontation. Rob saw him remove his filthy sweat stained hat, noticing his hair was long and it was sort of a blondish red color. He could not tell for sure due to the dim light the moon offered, but he could see strong facial features, even through the long thick beard he sported. Jackson noticed the young man's gaze and he stared back, causing Rob to look away in fear and oddly enough, embarrassment.

"Just what are you looking at boy?" Jackson asked with a sly grin.

Rob shook his head and muffled his response through the gag,

"Nothing"

"Don't worry you little slut, you'll see it all in just a few more hours!" Jackson laughed.

As Rob closed his eyes in fear and anger, he was also a little excited much to his own chagrin. He had often fantasized about being abducted, but it was always by some beautiful Adonis, not some brutish mountain man. As he continued his thought he heard the big man pick up his supply sack, and felt his strong hands as they hefted him easily back onto his shoulder. They continued on their long journey as the moon slowly descended in the west and the sun began its ascension in the east. Rob soon surrendered himself to sleep as he bounced on the large shoulder of his captor.

"Wake up boy!" Jackson yelled as he tossed his quarry on the ground.

Rob landed with a thump on a thick grassy piece of earth, and he slowly raised his eyes to see the sun now bright, lighting the mountain top in a glorious glow. The mountain still loomed large overhead, and she saw a small well constructed cabin sitting amongst a large stand of pine trees.

"Welcome home bitch!" Jackson continued, "It's time to see where you will spend the rest of your pathetic little life! Ha-ha!"

Rob felt his stomach ball up in terror and soon found himself sobbing in fright and helplessness. Jackson strode away toward the cabin, leaving him hogtied on the ground, his tender white skin laid bare for the heat of the sun's rays. Jackson entered his humble home, beginning immediately storing his new supplies. Then he turned his attention to starting a fire in the large rock fireplace, and then it was off to tidy up the place a bit. He didn't really care if his new toy thought his place was a palace or a dump, but he wanted to clean it up anyway, for his own sake. As he cleaned he passed by one of the small windows in the front of the cabin, and saw his prize wiggling on the ground in hopes of freeing himself. He decided to let the little bitch struggle for awhile in hopes it would tire him out. After finishing the house cleaning, Jackson could feel the call of sleep, and he knew he needed to rest; after all he had just trekked up the mountain with a large load as well as going without sleep for several days. He checked on his prey once more, deciding to let him lay there until he had finished his rest. Thankfully the son had retreated behind dense clouds as yet another storm seemed to be rolling in. Jackson retreated to his bed which was situated along a thick wall of logs and mud near the front door. The fear his young friend had to be in excited him so much he had a hard time drifting off to sleep, but finally the large man was fast asleep, resting his tired, sore muscles.

Rob lay on the ground helpless waiting for the beast to come back, but he never did, which worried him. He knew he had not packed him up the mountain to just let him lie here in the sun baking. He could see the massive man moving inside the cabin and realizing that in fact he was just as large as he had originally thought. Rob began to struggle hoping in vain to loosen his restraints, grunting as he struggled. He then saw the man watching him from the window and saw the distinct look of pleasure on his face. He decided to stop struggling since it was obviously giving this brute an untold amount of enjoyment. Rob dropped his head in defeat and continued crying in despair. The sun was now high in the sky, beating down relentlessly, and even though it was only early spring, it was still hot. A few minutes later, he was relieved when the sun made its way behind some clouds, but then he felt a cold drop of water on his shoulder, then another, and yet another. The rain started slowly, but quickly increased in its intensity, as he was yet again tied helplessly under its torrent. As he cried, he released his sore body and mind to a deep restful sleep as the cool rain caressed his young tender skin.

It was sometime before Jackson awoke from his slumber, it had been needed by his body to recover from his exertions. He soon heard the rain pelting down hard and the rolls of thunder clapping in the late dusk of the evening. He slowly rose from his bed, stretching and yawning loudly. Making his way to his still open front door, he saw his catch lying motionless on the ground where he had deposited him earlier. Jackson smiled, hoping that all the fight was now gone from the little slut, and slowly made his way through the rain to recover him. The rain seemed warm to his tough leather like skin and the breeze blew in a sweet smell of wild lavender into his nostrils. He stood over Rob as he still slept, looking at the young one's soft, supple body tied securely by his expert knots. The slut's ass was so round and his cock was beginning to beg for it to be placed there. He abruptly scooped up the tender body of his captive, making his way to the heat of the cabin.

Rob was struck awake by fear as he noticed the ground passing by quickly beneath him as he bounced once again on the broad shoulder of his tormenter. He was relieved to feel the warmth of the cabin as the door was shut behind them. Jackson walked to his bed and tossed his quarry on to the bed, before making his way to the fireplace to rekindle the fire. He then began preparing a meal for himself and, if he was a good boy, his new slave. Rob struggled to see his new home, but just as before the ropes allowed no movement. Soon he could smell the meal being prepared, and his stomach began to growl in hunger. Jackson began to watch the slut writhe in agony of the unknown, and this he enjoyed very much. He sat there in front of the fire admiring his slave's futile attempts of movement, causing his cock to harden once again. He quickly stripped out of his layers of clothing, standing naked, watching the struggling boy. His cock had hardened nearly to full strength, when he decide to make the slave an offer.

"Alright you little slut, I suppose you can smell the meal I have prepared" he said sternly, "now if you want to eat, I'll make you a deal."

Rob's mind raced at the thought of his deal, what was it, what could he want?

"I'll give you some dinner, and even untie you, if, and only if, you show me what a good little cocksucker you are" he said in a slight laugh.

"No!" Rob muffled through the gag as he began to struggle again.

"Oh come on now, bitch, I know you like to suck cock, I heard you beg for Chris' cock earlier as you stroked yourself on the rock" he laughed out loud again.

Rob was shocked, he had watched him masturbating and heard him fantasizing about his friend and sometime lover Chris. He knew he was gay, or at the very least bisexual. Rob knew himself that he was totally gay, women and pussy disgusted him.

"Please! Please just let me go!" he cried through the gag.

"Oh no slut! You're all mine now! Chris will have to find someone else to play with now" Jackson laughed again hardily.

As Rob continued begging, Jackson walked near the prone slave and removed the gag from his mouth.

"Please, mister" Rob begged, "I won't tell anybody about this, just please let me go!"

"You're damn right you won't tell anybody about this, you ain't ever leaving this mountain!" Jackson retorted.

"Now either suck my cock for your supper or starve and I'll force my cock in that hot little slut mouth anyway. Your choice boy!" Jackson negotiated plainly.

Rob thought about his predicament and resigned himself to the fact that he was going to be forced to suck this beast's cock, he might as well get a meal out of it.

"Fine", Rob whimpered softly.

"What was that bitch? You address me as sir from now on! Do you understand you little cum whore!?" Jackson snorted as he smiled at the young man's flinching reaction.

"I said fine... sir" , Rob said loudly.

This amused Jackson, the little slut had spunk, he liked that, but he would soon break him of the habit of making snide remarks. He grabbed the tiny man's hair and jerked him up so he could sit on his knees while still bound securely. Rob could now see the large man in all his nude glory, he was huge and less hairy than what he had thought. His stomach was large and staring him in the face, but being this close allowed him to see the huge muscles that were hiding there. His chest was well defined and extremely muscular, the sheer size was extremely intimidating to Rob, who was now fully aware of his own meek size in relation to this monster of a man. The shoulders of his captor were now seen to be wide, almost twice as wide as Rob's. Jackson's face was strong and had equally strong features, and Rob noticed the years of his hard life was evident among the rough lines of his face. The mountain man smiled an evil smile at him as he knew the tiny feminine male was examining him closely. His teeth were surprisingly white and straight, Rob was uneasy at the thought of this monster's cock size. If he was this large everywhere else his cock must be gigantic. He was happy to see the white teeth, knowing that at least the beast practiced good hygiene.

"Go on boy" Jackson snarled, "look at it. You know you are curious, look at your Master's cock."

Rob's eyes lowered to see the huge member now nearly hard as Jackson's hand was wrapped around the base holding it so he could see it better. It was shaved smooth, another surprise Rob thought, it was enormous, at least 9 inches and equally massive in its thickness. It looked as though it measured a good 6 inches around, and it was laced with thick, bulging veins. The head sat on top and was shaped like a large mushroom, shaded to an almost lavender color of purple. It was truly a beautiful cock, and Rob would have been ecstatic if he were being offered the chance to suck it in a different situation. The man's balls hung low and were also smooth like its partner above, and they were equally as huge as the rest of him. His eyes could also see the large muscular thighs of his captor, which were flexed as he strained to put his cock closer to his new toy.

"Well, slave", Jackson whispered in a low tone, "what do you think? Do you like your new Master's cock?"

Rob didn't answer, he just closed his eyes as tears once again fell down his soft, still dirty face. Suddenly as he lowered his head he felt the rough calloused fingers of his Master grab his jaw, jerking it violently back up to face him.

"Don't ever turn away from me slave!" Jackson boomed, "Never!"

Rob's eyes opened quickly in fear as the tears continued their fall.

"Now answer me bitch!" Jackson growled again, "Do you like your Master's cock!"

He was screaming violently and loudly, hurting Rob's ears in the still quiet of the cabin's interior.

"Yes sir!" Rob answered crying.

"Yes sir, what?" he tortured the young man.

"Yes sir, I like your cock... sir!" Rob continued sobbing.

"Pathetic bitch, you will learn to love it!" Jackson said laughing.

RockyIndy
RockyIndy
29 Followers