Mountain Meadow

Story Info
A couple hiking the Appalachian Trail enjoys a meadow.
6.3k words
4.26
40.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers

"Umph!" grunted Liz as Gene lowered her pack to settle on her shoulders. She bent forward slightly and wiggled to let it set on her hips. Gene stood back, visually drinking this in as Liz's braless breasts swayed seductively from side to side; the snug fabric of her t-shirt hugging her nipples nicely. Grabbing the waist belt as she stood up, with just enough movement so her breasts bounced, she buckled the belt tight at her hips. She looked at Gene, who had a silly grin on his face, and asked, "What's that look for?"

"Oh just enjoying the view," replied Gene. He kissed Liz sliding his hands up the outside of her t-shirt to surround her bountiful bosom. "There seem to be beautiful mountains everywhere."

Liz's hand reached between his legs, caressed his semi erect cock and said, "Yes, it does seem you enjoy the look and the feel of the mountains." Her hand slowly slid up and down the outline of his growing cock; then she patted it and continued: "We better get on the trail if we hope to reach the camp site by mid afternoon."

Gene sighed, "Yes, I guess you're right. Four miles, two of them up a steep grade, with full packs will take us some time. Lead on."

Liz pivoted, strode past the mountain laurel, the sign marking the Appalachian Trail and into the woods. Gene followed.

They both knew the first segment would be the most strenuous. They had to ascend 850' of vertical in just two miles. The trail in front of them zigzagged across the fall line up the steep incline. The early September temperature was a pleasant 75 degrees with low humidity.

The trail started off easily enough, a seductive downward slope that belied the difficulty ahead. Liz was in the lead and felt as if they were entering another world; a serene world full of beauty but also a world of challenge. She tried to take in everything at once: trees, birds, bushes, insects, small plants, chirps, tweets, flowers, smells; it was too much. Her senses were overwhelmed! As she moved fluidly along she began to focus on a few things at a time. Looking ahead a bit gave her a good view of the trail and let her focus on the plant fragrances. Slowly her olfactory senses became accustomed to "real air" instead of "civilized air". She began to discern subtle differences in the various aromas. She could smell the musky aroma of the decomposing log across the trail and the fragrant laurels. As they began ascending, the unmistakable scent of pine began as white pine, yellow pine and spruce pines fought with mountain laurel, galax and black oak to rule this section of the woods.

Gene quietly called out to get her attention, "Look to the right; two o'clock. See the deer?"

Liz slowed and looked where Gene indicated. Five deer stood still looking at them. They were a bit hard to see as they easily blended in. After a few seconds all five gracefully bounded away leaving them with a lasting image.

The trail took a turn to the right, then a switch back to the left as they reached one of the steeper parts. Leaning into the mountain's grade it didn't take long for both of them to begin sweating under their full loads.

With Liz in front, Gene had a great view of her sexy derriere. With each step she took Gene ogled her fine ass cheeks as they moved from side to side. On the steeper parts, he was looking up the valley between her legs and had a good view of her abundantly hairy pussy.

Despite the exertion of the climb, he was enjoying watching Liz. The trees weren't the only things standing straight and hard! With each step he took his big cock waggled merrily and his balls bounced in the loose confines of his nylon shorts. To keep his mind off the difficulty of the climb, he let his imagination run and his thoughts wander. In his mind's eye Liz was hiking naked in front of him. Her lush, hirsute pussy exposed with every new step.

Liz liked being in front during the steep parts of their hikes. She knew the loose shorts she wore, with no panties, would give Gene a great view and a good hard on. Something she planned to take advantage of later. Her nipples were standing straight out from all the stimulation of her boobs bouncing inside her t-shirt.

After 45 minutes of climbing, and sweating, they were well ahead of schedule having passed the half way point of the ascent. The sky remained clear and the temperature warm but not too hot as the forest canopy provided shelter from the direct sun most of the time.

"There's a good spot for a break." said Liz pointing to a place up ahead where the trail made a traverse just below an outcropping of rock. After that it turned back on itself to continue zigzagging up the incline. "Let's stop there for a rest."

The spot was perfectly suited for resting. The steep hill let them sit down easily and lean back to relieve the weight of their packs on their shoulders and hips. Sunlight filtered through the trees in a series of brilliant shafts. A gentle breeze flowed around them to help keep the bugs away and cool them off. Water bottles came out of side pockets.

Leaning against his pack, with his hat tilted back, Gene tried to spot the bird that was singing to them from the upper tree branches. He couldn't find it but enjoyed the chirpy melody. "You know something Liz; we haven't seen anyone on the trail but birds and squirrels since we started. We could have done this naked. The weather is perfect for it."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" asked Liz.

"Yes I would and I bet you would too." responded Gene.

"Wasn't nude hiking one of your fantasies we discussed when we played the 'Path to Pleasure' game a few weeks ago?" Liz asked in a playful tone, smiling.

"It was. You know, we really could do it." Gene said in a thoughtful manner. "If we run into someone we can just put our t-shirts and shorts on real quick before they can see us."

"That might work except for two things," Liz said. "Number one, we still have another 30 minutes on this steep incline. It's hard to see far ahead because of our angle of attack to the hill. We might not see somebody coming from the other direction until they're just about on top of us. And two, I don't think either one of us could get these packs off and get dressed very fast or very subtly. Someone coming down the hill would surely see us first."

Gene: "As usual I guess you're right! But it is a nice fantasy, one that I would like to try someday. Here's another idea to help take our minds off the climb and the time go faster. Let's make up a fantasy about hiking, the woods or camping as we move along. Together I'm sure we can think up an interesting story. What do you think?"

"That's a good idea," Liz said as she put her water bottle away. "Let's do it. You start. I don't really fantasize as much as you do."

"All right, I'll start. But first, let's get back on the trail." Leaning over he kissed her then stood up and bent over to adjust his pack's hip and shoulder straps back into position for climbing.

After a few minutes of climbing and thinking, Gene described the highlights of a story.

"Imagine we've been hiking most of the day. We find an ideal spot to set up camp. We haven't seen anyone all day so I take off my clothes. We finish setting up camp and you decide no one is probably going to happen along, and if they do we can duck into the tent, so you strip your clothes off too. We decide to take a naked walk to a meadow with a stream that is nearby. On the way to the meadow we get very horny and when we reach the meadow we make love out in the open."

"We are not as alone as we think we are. There is someone hiding at the edge of the meadow but we don't know that. We think there's just nature around us. We're both stimulated from hiking nude and the splendor of the mountain meadow. We make love passionately and loudly; talking dirty to each other, taking our passion to higher and higher levels with each phrase."

"After we make love, the watcher comes out of the woods and walks towards us. The watcher is a woman and is naked. We don't feel threatened by her presence. She tells us that she is a nudist too and more than a little of an exhibitionist. She says she likes to look at naked woman just as much as naked men and if that makes her a little bit bi sexual, then so be it."

"My turn" said Liz. "I like it so far." and she continues the story saying:

"When we first see the watcher -- she needs a name -- let's call her Wilma the Watcher. When we first see Wilma walk through the meadow to us we can tell she is really horny. The sun is shining on her at just the right angle for us to see her pussy hair glistening with wetness and her nipples are standing up. She sits down beside us and tells us how beautiful we are and how beautiful it was to watch us make love. She sighs, looks at me, and tells me how lucky I am and how she wishes she had a big cock to fill her right now."

"Wilma asks if she can return the favor. She wants us to watch while she gets herself off. She says again that she is an exhibitionist and is getting turned on thinking about us watching her. As she tells us this, she's unconsciously playing with her pussy. Twirling the hair surrounding it with her fingers and stroking her thigh with the other hand. We tell her we would be glad to watch and she lies down on her back. One hand is now vigorously moving around her pubic mound while the other pinches her nipples. She slides one, then two fingers in her pussy. She starts to moan and slides her slick fingers up and over her clit."

"She tells us it's okay if we want to help her cum by touching her. We're a bit surprised by this and look to each other. You nod and so do I. You're not sure how I might feel about you touching another woman so you put your hand on her shoulder and caress her upper arm. I'm not real sure about this either and tentatively move my hand to her thigh. Wilma moans and says, 'Please suck

my nipples while I fuck myself. They're sensitive but not tender and it makes my cunt wetter when they get sucked.' You look at me again, still unsure, and I nod to let you know it's okay as I place my lips over one nipple. You place yours over the other and we hold hands as we suck and lick her nipples. This really sends her and in no time at all she has a big orgasm."

"Wow Liz! For someone who claims not to fantasize much, that was incredible!" said Gene. "Is that the end of the story?" he asks.

"Well I do sometimes let my imagination run wild." responds Liz, "No that's not the end, you finish it."

"Okay, I see the top of the mountain ahead so I'll make it quick." he says and continues the story:

"Wilma laid back in post orgasmic bliss sucking the pussy juice off her fingers. We are still beside her, silently processing what just happened and looking down at her. After a minute or two she brings us out of our silence by thanking us saying: 'That was magnificent! I still wish I had a big juicy cock like his available right now but that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had while masturbating. You two are incredible.' Then she sits up and gives each of us a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The three of us then hike naked back to our campsite."

As they reach the top of the incline Liz says, "That was really erotic! What if that really happened? How would you feel if I sucked another woman's nipples?"

"I think that would be hot." Gene replies.

With the trail now nearly level Liz continued: "What if instead of the watcher being Wilma it was a William. How would you feel about me sucking his nipples?"

Gene answered, "As long as I didn't have to do it too; I guess it would be all right."

Liz again, "What if things got carried away and he fucked me with you watching? How would you feel about that?"

"Hmmmm. Not sure." said Gene pensively. "I don't have any fantasies like that. Maybe some touching and fondling. But then again, there is a first time for everything I suppose. How would you feel if William wanted to fuck you with me watching?"

"Same as you, not something I fantasize about. I'd just thought I'd ask." said Liz thinking about his question. "But if it did happen I would want you to be okay with it and know that it's just physical, just sex. Not love."

"What if Wilma wanted me to fuck her? What if she begged for my big cock?" Gene asked. "How would you feel about that?"

"For me that's an interesting question." Responded Liz without really answering. She continued, "I sometimes wonder what it would be like to watch your thick juicy cock slide in and out of a pussy. I can't really see it that well when we make love in front of the mirror at your house. To see it go in someone else is more of a clinical curiosity than a desire. If I did let you, which I might, I wouldn't want you to cum in her; just a couple of thrusts to watch it slide in and out. Then I would be so hot I'd need you in me. In fact, I'm so hot from that story and thinking about all these things that I'd really like you in my wet pussy right now."

She turned to face Gene, who was a few steps behind her, and said, "How about a break up ahead by that big flat rock just off the trail among the pine trees?" As Gene continued walking towards her she could see his big cock bobbing back and forth in his loose nylon shorts. She smiled and said, "I see you have a walking stick with you. I'm not the only one that got excited by the story." Without waiting for an answer she spun around and continued to the rock in the pine grove. Her pussy moistened at the thought of Gene's thick, juicy cock spreading her hairy pussy lips. She wanted him now! If someone came by on the trail they would just get a show.

Liz got to the rock first and sat down to release her back pack. She was looking at Gene taking the last few steps to reach her and exaggerated the movement needed to shrug off her pack. Her hard nipples easily visible under the t-shirt. As she undid the first strap she spread her legs wide for good balance. Gene could clearly see her wet, furry muff and hurried the last few steps.

He sat down beside her and took off his pack too. Liz could see the outline of his torso and hard nipples through the t-shirt. Liz slid her hand under the waistband of his shorts to stroke his hard cock as she kissed him. Gene stood up and took his shorts off. His cock had a large amount of precum on the tip. Liz leaned forward to lick the tasty treasure and engulfed his cock with her lips. Gene moaned: "Oh baby, suck my big cock. That feels soooo good. You love my big cock."

"Oh yes, I love your big cock." She mumbled with her mouth full. "I love it in my mouth, in my pussy, between my tits, in my ass. I love your big cock anywhere. My pussy juices are flowing from sucking your fat, juicy cock."

Gene stepped back, pulling his cock from her mouth, and then bent to pull her shorts down as she removed her shirt and laid back. When he stood up again, she grabbed the head of his hard cock and slid it between her succulent pussy lips. His precum lubricated her labial valley as she slid the big cockhead over her clit. Liz huskily announced: "I'm going to fuck my clit with your giant, juicy fuck stick and after I cum ... I want it in me."

Gene watched her slide his big cock through the hairy valley of her pussy. The curly hair and the head of his cock, getting wetter and wetter with each pass through the valley and over her clit. He took off his shirt and played with his nipples as he watched her beautiful hairy pussy lips parted by the large, slippery head of his member. Liz gasped rapidly as she rubbed the head of his cock on her clit. Back and forth, up and down. Soon she was crying out for Gene's cock as her orgasm overtook her.

He positioned his thick, juicy piece of man meat between her luscious, outer lips and pushed forward gently. Liz eagerly accepted the monster between her hungry, meaty lips. "Oh God baby, fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock." She screamed, wrapping her legs around him.

The tall conifers enveloped them with pine fragrance as they made love. Gene's senses were on overload. The sight of Liz's lush, dark fur; her pussy lips swallowing his thick, shiny cock as his hips alternately thrust and drew back. "Baby, your hairy pussy is so hot and wet. I can see your cunt hair shimmer on my cock when I pull back. Your clit is poking its head out of your forest. My cock feels so good in your warm, wet, velvet tunnel." He said between rapid breaths.

"God, I love your big cock in me; I fill so full. I can feel it push against my tummy. Fuck me faster baby, rub my clit, I want to cum again." Liz moaned.

Gene licked his thumb and rubbed her clit as he picked up the pace and force of his thrusts. Liz's tits quivered each time he rammed his flesh sword in her sheath.

Liz could feel her tits bouncing on her chest with each forceful thrust. He rubbed her clit just right, sending intense pleasure throughout her body. The head of his cock touched her G Spot, and her soul, on each stroke. Her eyes glazed over in ecstasy, as the waves of her second orgasm washed over her.

Gene heard Liz moan and pushed harder; watching her cunt spasm around his thick meat stick.

She grabbed both her tits and squeezed her nipples as she came in a gushing, squirting orgasm that sent torrents of pussy juice over Gene's cock and dripped off his balls.

The fragrance of their sex combined with the pine aroma made an interesting mix. The sun moved so the rock they were on was now spot lighted by a sun shaft. Gene saw his cock and Liz's pussy sparkle as the bright light struck them. The sight of Liz's shimmering, dewy, hirsute cunt sent him over the edge. The morning's stimulation from peeks of her hairy pussy as they climbed caused his cum to build up and now it let loose. Gene pushed his pulsing rod in deeper and grunted like a bull moose. Much the same as a flooded river; his orgasm boiled out. His cock shuddered against her G Spot as he pumped load after load of hot cum into her drenched pussy giving Liz another mini orgasm. Her puffy lips shone in the bright sun as the gooey liquid protein leaked around his pole.

Gene could not remember having such an intense orgasm. He breathed the fresh mountain air deep into his lungs to slow his pulse and smiled at Liz.

Liz smiled back and mouthed, "I love you." She was still half dazed but very content that she was multi orgasmic and thankful that Gene loved her as demonstrated by the different ways he used his manhood to pleasure her. She was grateful he knew how to use his large love muscle to give her pleasure and that Gene was not one of those selfish guys with a big cock that thinks all he has to do is stick it in and she'll cum.

Gene mouthed back, "I love you too." Then he slowly pulled out of Liz to enjoy another benefit of their love making. He kneeled between her legs and licked his lips in anticipation of the tasty treat in front of him. Liz hunched up on her elbows to see if he was going to clean her out. She knew he loved to eat her cream pie and was again thankful she was multi orgasmic as he was about to give her another.

Gene inhaled the musky aroma of Liz's cum filled pussy. The light colored mixture of their juices slowly oozing out in contrast to the dark folds of her pulpy, womanly lips. "This is the best dessert a man can have." Gene said out loud to himself as much as to Liz.

"Save some for me." Liz spoke softly. "You know I like it too."

"Don't worry sweetie." Gene answered. "In a minute I'll share this tasty treat with you."

Gene relished the warm, sweet saltiness as he let it pool on his tongue before swallowing. He went back for more with his tongue shaped like a spoon; sliding his tongue between her puffy wet lips and pushed a goodly amount up to the top of her slit and onto her clit. He gently licked at the sensitive nub getting just a little each time; like he was savoring a Ben & Jerry's ice cream cone.

NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers
12