Mountain Meadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz lay back and looked up to the dark green pine boughs as she felt the familiar sensation of Gene eating her and its resulting tingle. With each gentle pass of his tongue over her sensitive clit; the arousal level grew. She extended her arms to pull his head into her now pulsing pussy.

As Gene felt Liz pulling him closer to her love soaked cunt, he knew her body was surfing the orgasm ocean looking for the right wave. He ever so slightly increased his tempo and pressure on her nerve bundle and was rewarded with a series of moans as she rocked her hips to him. He couldn't cum again soon, but she could.

In almost a cooing voice, Liz reassured him, "That's it baby." and "That's nice." and "Your tongue feels so good."

Gene continued licking until all the tasty juice was gone from her clit. Returning to her slit he scooped another measure on his tongue and repeated his ministrations. On the third or fourth lick; Liz pulled his head deeper into her and gasped, "I'm almost there. Suck my clit baby. Make me cum again."

Gene knew too much pressure would be uncomfortable for her and gently sucked as if her clit were a precious, tender, juicy grape. Liz's body rose on a swell in the orgasm ocean. With his next lick she mounted a wave and felt the familiar sensation of a soft orgasm creep throughout her body. She clamped her legs around his head and rocked her hips up to hold the moment. Gene held steady as she purred like a kitten

After a moment, he stood to share the treasure of their love. Their tongues lavished each other as the tangy cream united them. Both licked their lips as they separated.

Relaxing in post coital bliss, they talked about continuing naked the rest of the way to the campsite but decided against it because of the difficulty of getting dressed quickly with packs. They donned their t-shirts, shorts and packs and continued along the nearly level trail.

After 45 minutes they came to a saddle in the ridge and began looking for a narrow side trail. It was little used, overgrown and hard to see. Their guide book said this led to a glen. They pushed their way through some brush with Liz in the lead. When she broke out of the brush she was standing in a delightful clearing.

At first impression it looked like someone may have cleared a near circular area on the ridge saddle. A layer of moss and leaves covered the ground. As Liz walked towards the center she felt like she was walking on a mattress. There was a fire ring of rocks roughly in the middle of the glen. Liz turned slowly to assess the glen's potential.

As Liz neared the fire ring Gene entered the Glen and said, "Wow! This place looks perfect. I wonder who opened it up like this?"

"Good question." replied Liz, slowly turning in a circle while examining the ground. As she turned her boot dug slightly in the ground. Kicking back with her heel she found the moss went to a depth of only 4-5 inches. "I think it's a natural glen." She announced looking at Gene. "Under the moss is a layer of rock ledge that would prevent bigger trees from taking root.

"You're probably right." Gene replied. "A natural glen is a great place for us naturists! The trees and bushes prevent anyone from seeing this place from the trail. We could spend all day here bollicky bare ass and unless someone on the trail heard us, they wouldn't know anyone was here."

"Let's put the tent over there." Liz said pointing. "With all this moss and our pads it'll be like sleeping on a cushy mattress. I agree, this is the perfect spot."

After setting up the tent and repairing the rock fire ring, they lunched on power bars. As they munched away they talked about plans for the rest of the day. It was now 1:30 pm, the temperature was pleasantly warm and the sky clear.

Studying the map, Liz said, "It looks like there's a small meadow with a stream not very far, perhaps 30 minutes, away. We need to get water and that might be a good place to cuddle a little and maybe take a nap or do some bird watching. And if your fat juicy cock found its way into my pussy, I wouldn't complain."

"Great idea!" responded Gene. "Here's another thought: since we don't have to carry the packs, we could hike there nude. We haven't seen anyone all day and it's unlikely we'll see anyone on that trail either. I can carry our clothes in my day pack."

"That sounds like fun." replied Liz. "But just in case we do see anyone, I think we should have a plan."

"Right," said Gene pensively, "If we see someone we have a couple of options. We can just ask if they are bothered by our nudity. If they say yes, we get dressed. If they say no, we stay naked and continue. Or, we can move into the woods and hide or dress quickly. If it's a couple or a single person we encounter I think option #1 will work fine. If it's guys, we execute option #2."

"Well" Liz said a bit cautiously, "Option #2 will certainly work if we see them first. But I'm having trouble imagining running into another couple while we're nude and talking to them like we were in the grocery store or something."

"Yeah, I see your point." said Gene, "But would it really be that different from the time at Orient Beach we talked to that guy on the raft? We were both nude then."

"I guess you're right." responded Liz, "It's not THAT much different. I would prefer to apologize and dress if they seem bothered rather than just high tail into the brush and get all scratched up. On the other hand, if it's a group of guys ... I'm in the woods and dressed in a flash!"

"Good." said Gene. "Do you want to carry the pack or shall I?"

Liz took off her t-shirt and shorts and threw them to Gene. "I'll just touch this up." She said as she spread her legs and ran a hair brush through her matted pubic hair to fluff it up.

"I guess I got your answer." Gene said as he smiled and slipped his clothes off. Watching Liz brush her long, silky pussy hair never ceased to turn him on. His organ grew as he saw the inner lips of her pussy swell. He could just see her clit peeking out of her dense thatch. He grabbed the water bottles, binoculars, map, compass and camera then stashed everything in his small day pack. After he put the pack on, they kissed and headed from the glen back to the main trail.

They had gone only a hundred yards or so when they saw the narrow trail to the stream and meadow branch off to the right. The birds were chirping, the sun streaked through the leaves and they basked in the warmth of the sun and the erotic pleasure of naked hiking.

With Liz in the lead Gene was again getting an eyeful as he watched Liz's sexy ass in front of him. Every now and then he would also catch a glimpse of her curly haired cunt as she stepped over a rock or log across the trail. As good as this was, Gene wanted more. "Wait a minute, let me get in front.," he called to her. "I want the chance to see the good stuff in front not just the good stuff in the back." She stopped and he ran past her down the trail. He retrieved his camera from the back pack and squatted down to take pictures.

Liz was flattered at this. Like many sexy, beautiful women; she didn't really consider herself an object of desire. "Is this what you're looking for?" she asked as she started to walk towards him in a way that bounced her boobs with every step. "Do you like that?"

"Oh baby, that's divine." Gene replied. "Work it baby, play to the camera. Pretend your coming down the runway in a strip club with hundreds of horny men rubbing their crotches at the sight of you."

Liz had never done that of course, but had seen something similar in a video they once watched. She moved her shoulders slightly from side to side as she walked so her bountiful breasts bobbed back and forth. Gene was clicking away and she started to really get into it. She stopped momentarily and looked at the ground as if she had dropped something. She bent over letting her breasts hang down for him. Her nipples were getting harder by the minute as she got turned on by the naughtiness of her actions. When she stood up, she put one hand on the outside of each breast and slowly moved her hands from the base to her pointy nipples like she was milking them. As she did this she said, "My tits feel so good to be free like this. Look how my nipples are standing up. I think they want to be sucked and licked." Then she bent her head over and pushed one breast up towards her mouth while extending her tongue. She couldn't reach her nipple but licked the top of her tit and moaned. "Baby do you want to suck my tits? My tits need some attention." She milked them again and hefted the other breast to her tongue and licked the top.

Gene loved it! His cock was hard; precum dripping of the tip.

As she got closer she stopped and slowly, sensually combed her fingers through her long, luxurious pussy hair. She turned sideways and gently pulled at the longest hairs at the base of her pussy. She repeated this a few times and then slid one finger in her pussy. It was very wet! She brought her juice covered finger to her mouth and sensuously licked it clean. "My pussy is all wet." she exclaimed. "This is really getting me hot. My tits and my pussy need attention. I am so wet I can feel the juice starting to run down my leg."

Gene zoomed in and got a few close ups of her leaking, hairy pussy and juice trickling down her thigh. This was better than he could ever imagine!

"My turn now." Liz announced. "I'll take the camera and go ahead to watch you."

With Liz now ahead Gene began to walk towards her. His cock was standing out and wobbling to and fro as he made his way to her. Precum was dripping off the end. Like Liz did earlier, he stopped and turned sideways. With one hand he milked his cock and coaxed a large amount of precum onto the fingers of his other hand. He looked at her and licked his fingers clean. "Yummy!" he said. "Look what watching you did to me. I'm leaking and wet just like you." He continued walking towards her, subtlety swaying his hips from side to side. His large cock was hitting his hip with every step.

Liz clicked away with one hand and stroked her pussy with the other. She loved watching Gene's big cock bounce from side to side. When he reached her she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard. Her tongue seeking his while she moaned. She could feel his firmness against her stomach. Gene spread his legs to lower himself so his cock lined up with her pussy. She grasped his hard, slippery cock and rubbed it between her pussy lips and against her clit.

"Oh baby, fuck me. I want to feel your big cock in my cunt." she gasped.

Gene looked around and saw a large rock just a few feet away. With the two of them still embracing he walked her back towards the rock. "Here, sit here so I can lick your tasty pussy." he suggested to her. "I want to run my tongue through all that sexy hair and taste your nectar."

Liz backed up and sat on the rock. It felt cold, but good next to her hot skin. She slid back a little to rest on a soft bed of moss and spread her legs for him. Gene moved in and began to feast at her garden; noisily licking her wet slit. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer; into her needy, hairy pussy. Gene responded with longer strokes of his tongue. He started at her rosebud, moving between her fleshy lips, up to her clit. He repeated this several times as Liz pulled his head closer and began to buck her pussy against his mouth.

Gene continued his feast as she began to moan. He looked up as best he could and saw her massaging her breasts and pulling on her nipples. "Oh that's so good." she purred. "Just like that. Suck my clit." Gene took orders well and now sucked her clit into this mouth. He gently moved her clitoral hood back with the suction, his tongue flicked against it.

"Cum baby! Cum all over my face." Gene cried out. "Shower me with pussy juice; squirt all over my face."

Liz couldn't hold out any longer and began to shake, her orgasm building. In seconds she was

cumming. Cumming hard and squirting pussy juice all over him. Gene lapped it up like a thirsty dog. "Fuuckkk! Fuuckkk!" Liz shouted as she came.

Gene stood and pulled her hips closer to him at the edge of the rock. He slid into her and slowly began to fuck his thick cock in and out of her wet pussy as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Fuck me with your big, fat, juicy cock." Liz groaned. "Your are sooo biiggg! Unhhh! I love the way you stretch me out. Fill my pussy with your cum." With one of her hands pulling a nipple, Gene's thumb on her clit and his massive member in her cunt, she came again ... hard. So hard that Gene's balls were wet from her secretions.

Gene stopped thrusting, squeezed the base of his penis and breathed deeply. He didn't want to cum until they got to the meadow. When he pulled out, his shaft was hard and shiny.

Liz basked in the afterglow of good sex; delicately caressing her nipples and dipping her fingers in her cunt so she could lick the juices. Her pubic hair, and Gene's, was wet from her massive, squirting orgasm. It seems sex in the woods agreed with her. After a moment or two, she got up and hugged Gene. "Honey that was fantastic!" she whispered in his ear. "We should have done this the last time we went hiking. It felt so good when you pressed on my clit and the head of your cock rubbed my G Spot. I swear I saw shooting stars! God I love the ways you fuck me with your big cock."

After a few minutes, they continued towards the meadow hand in hand as the trail widened. Gene's erection subsided somewhat but still had a sheen of love juice coating it and Liz's abundant pussy hair glistened.

12