Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Old lass turns boy into man & gets a ram.
9.2k words
4.58
124.4k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I am what in Sweden is called an "old lass" the daughter who had to stay home and take care of the old parents. Like so many others I ended up unmarried and had to find my outcome on my own. My eldest brother inherited the farm. I got a small cottage in the village, though.

That summer of –53 I was in my late thirties, not old for being an old lass. I am not overly good-looking but not that ugly either. I can't have babies. I am pleased with my body with its heavy breasts, which bounce nicely when I let them free. I also like my thick dark pussy hair, a real bush. The men like to entangle their fingers in it and comb through it and I like the tickling from it. And the promise of what will come.

But what I like best is my wide hips. My men can rest on them very comfortable and I like to have their heaviness on top of me. The best thing is a slender man with narrow hips. He can rest in great comfort between my hipbones and if his cock is long and in my pussy I feel like in heaven.

I really like my body. It has matured nicely over the years. Maybe my belly has become more rounded and my ass a little meaty. But I have found that men like a big ass as long as it is firm and muscled. And mine is.

Men, yes. An old lass doesn't have to be without men but in a rural village you have to be careful. I have laid most of the men in my village and quite a few others. I usually lay them after they have got married. They have to be more careful then and can't brag around. I make them promise not to tell anyone and I promise not to tell their wife. It has worked so far. And I don't get too involved. A couple of times up to a dozen are enough. They need more than once to relax and prove their ability and give me a good fuck but after a dozen times it becomes a routine. Most men don't have fantasy enough to be good after that. They only want the easy fuck. It is no problem finding the time and place. We are outdoor people working in the fields and in the woods and I have my own cottage even if I seldom let the men in there.

And I have a mountain pasture. It is an old tradition to bring the cattle up in the hills in summertime. It takes only a few people to take care of the cattle and often an old lass is in charge with a few youngsters to help her.

My pasture is the only one left in my village. It is a nice place in a valley with a pond with crystal clear water. By midsummer the water gets warm and I like to swim and sunbathe.

This year I had rather few cattle at the pasture so I had only a boy to help me. He spent most of his time shepherding but he was always back in late afternoon. Even if the place is nice and there was a lot of work to do it got lonely. I spent a lot of time in the pond but the boy didn't want to swim with me. Of course, I swam in the nude. The boy was young and nobody else came there. The pasture was too far away and anyway I would have seen if someone were coming. And I really didn't bother if someone watched me, in fact quite the contrary.

First I thought that he was afraid and couldn't swim. But then I saw him swim on his own. So I asked him to join me but he refused and wouldn't tell me why.

One afternoon when I was sunbathing I caught a glimpse of movements behind some bushes. I didn't move but watched discreetly. Nothing happened and eventually I had to go back to work. I put on my thin shift and started to go back. In the corner of my eye I saw the boy sneak away.

Had he been watching me? Was he grown enough to take an interest in an old lass? No, it couldn't be, could it? I had to find out.

When he went to take a swim it was me who hid between the bushes. Well, he had a good amount of pubic hair but his cock was small. But who could judge from a flaccid cock what it would be when erect?

I made up my mind. I had to find out why he didn't want to swim with me. If he was more grown up than I had thought it would show if we swam together. He certainly would get an erection and would be embarrassed by it.

I watched him carefully the following days. I dressed in my thinnest shift and wore no underwear. I never do at the pasture. The top buttons were undone and I carelessly in bending down in front of him. If he was interested he had good opportunities to see most of me down my open shift.

But he was careful. I caught him looking a few times and I thought I saw something in his pants. But the evidence wasn't enough. I had to do something else.

The next afternoon I deliberately stayed late in the pond. He was used to that I was busy with my work when he came down from the hills and that he could swim in private. I quietly sat in the water covered to my neck when he came to the pond. He didn't see me until he was going into the water naked. When he saw me he hurried out to deep water to cover himself. That was a sign, wasn't it?

He swam away but wanted to come back to his clothes. I didn't want to embarrass him too much so I swam to one side and sat in shallow water so that my nipples were just under water. But the water was very clear so they were visible. The boy swam as close to the shore as he could and then rose and moved sideways so he could have his back at me.

But I got a glimpse and yes, he was more grown up than I had thought. Much more in fact. I rose and let him see my full, naked body but after one short look he turned and hurriedly put his pants on and ran away.

None of us mentioned what had happened during supper.

The next day I went out to pick berries. Deliberately I went in the direction I had seen him take with his sheep in the morning. I had never before visited him in the hills.

I saw the sheep in good time. I carefully sneaked closer until I saw him sitting on a rock. His pants were off and he had his cock in his hand stroking it.

I got shocked. I saw a grown man's cock, a cock that any man would envy him. It looked even bigger on this small, thin boy.

A fire lit up in my pussy. Up to now it had only been curiosity. I had wanted to know why he avoided me, why he didn't want to look at my charms. Now I fully understood. He was young and totally inexperienced. He probably thought I would be angry or something if he got a visible erection in my presence. How little these young boys knew. To think that a woman would be angry if a man reacted so nicely to her charms.

Now I had only one thought in my head. I wanted to turn this innocent boy into a man. I wanted to take his male chastity. I wanted his big cock in my pussy. I wanted him to be experienced enough to fuck me forcefully.

I hid behind a bush for quite a while. He went on stroking his cock but only lightly. Another thought struck me. Was he so innocent that he had not yet learnt how to jack off? Was he sitting there with a newly found body reaction, his erect cock, and didn't know how to get a relief? Then it was my duty to teach him at least that, wasn't it? It could never be good for him to be so aroused, could it? I was gathering reasons why I should become the teacher of this boy.

Eventually he sighed and put his pants back on. He whistled his sheep together and started for home. I had to stay where I was until he was out of sight; otherwise he would have seen me.

As soon as I thought it was safe I pulled my skirts up and lay back in the soft grass. I caressed myself imaging that it was the boy. My fingers plunged into my pussy and in my mind I imagined that it was his big cock. My pussy was wet and my labia swollen. How I longed for that boy and his big cock.

Me relief came quickly. But I wasn't satisfied in my mind. All the way home I saw that cock and nearly felt it against my pussy lips.

When I came back the boy was waiting for supper. I made our simple meal. We sat in the long light evening as we normally did. We talked very little. But my pussy was in fire. I had to do something but also to go slow.

I asked him if he wanted to follow me to the pond and swim with me. I had done that often enough so it was no surprise for him. As usual he declined. I asked him why and if he was embarrassed that I swam in the nude. I said that I wanted company and suggested that I should wear a shirt if he got embarrassed. He still declined but I could see that I had been right about his reason not to go swim with me.

I gave up for the moment. I said I was going to take a swim anyway before going to bed. He said good night and said he was going to turn in. He went to my cottage which we shared.

The evening was still light as it is in these parts of Sweden in summertime. You can see nearly as well as during daytime even if the light is softer.

I decided to take a chance. I undressed outside the hut and went naked to the pond. I was nearly sure that I heard the door creak behind me but didn't turn around to be sure. I didn't want to scare him away if he wanted to watch me.

Down at the pond I moved around stretching my body and showing it in all directions. I had the feeling of being watched and it felt good. The thought of that the boy was looking at me was exciting. My wet pussy ached. Eventually I saw a movement behind the bushes. I moved around so I could look without it being too obvious. Yes, he was there all right. I felt a twitch in my pussy and my body trembled of lust. I had to do something.

I lay down close to the bushes to give him a good look at me. I caressed my body and forgot everything but the lust in my mind. I stroked my body and put fingers in my pussy. I stroked my clit and I guess that I got noisy. I usually do when I am highly aroused. My fingers got deep inside my pussy and I came, my whole body shaking. It was a very powerful orgasm and must have been very obvious for on onlooker. But the question was if that inexperienced boy knew what had happened. Perhaps it was wrong to give him this show; maybe it only confused him?

I rested for a while then rose and paraded in front of the bushes. Slowly I went into the water. It was warm and felt good on my skin. I swam for a while and saw the boy sneak back home. I got up and had another session with myself, this time longer, tenderer and without any thought to please an onlooker.

It felt better afterwards but I was not at all satisfied. I still had the image of that cock in my mind and could think of nothing else.

The next day went as usual. In the evening I again asked him if he would go swim with me. I said I was going to wear a shirt and he could wear a pair of old pants if he wanted.

To my astonishment he accepted. We changed one at a time in the cottage and went to the pond. We swam and I made sure not to be provocative and flash my charms to him. I had on a thick shirt that didn't show too much even when it got wet. His pants outlined his cock and although I was so careful his cock swelled. Not a real erection but its size could be understood. My pussy ached but I did nothing more.

We went back and I offered to make a light evening meal and he accepted. We sat down and I saw that he covertly looked at me. I had put on a thin shift and left a few buttons undone. The light was fading.

I moved so I was sitting half-turned away from him. He didn't have to face me.

" I liked swimming with you," I said softly. "I feel lonesome swimming alone and is also a little afraid. I know it's silly but I am afraid something will touch me from under water. And the water feels so warm especially in the evening after a hot day. But I like even more to swim in the nude. The water sort of clings around my body. Did you like our swim?"

I stopped and waited for an answer but was not really expecting to get any. But he astonished me.

"Yes," he murmured, "I liked it too."

That was more than I had expected and it encouraged me. I sat silent for a while letting the warm summer night make its magic.

"I understand that you are embarrassed to swim with me when I am in the nude. You don't have to explain to me but let me guess. This summer you have suddenly found that my body interests you. Seeing my naked body or part of it arouses you and maybe even makes your dick to swell. Something you don't really understand. It has never happened to you before. Am I right?"

I sneaked a glance at him. His head was down and I think he blushed but it was hard to tell in the soft light. But I saw him nod slightly and he looked up and caught my eye. He looked down again but I had seen in his eyes that I was on the right track.

Again I made a long pause. The light faded quickly now and we had the magic blue velvet light.

"Am I right that you have never jacked yourself off? That you have never stroked your cock until something white spurts out," I went on very softly.

I saw that he startled when I used the word cock. So much he knew anyway. He also nodded but very lightly, just a small change of the angle of the head. But a nod anyway.

"I now understand why you didn't want to go swimming with me. You were afraid of your feelings and that you couldn't control your cock. You were afraid that I should be angry or tease you or something if you got an erection. But let me tell you two things. First, what you feel now is the feeling of the grown man. Most men get an erection when they see a good-looking naked female body. And you find me fairly good-looking, don't you?"

Again he bowed his head slightly but looked down.

"Secondly, every woman loves to see that she can arouse a man and if he gets an erection she will be real proud. So your reaction made me real proud and assured me that I am still handsome enough to arouse a man. You are a man now, perhaps not yet fully grown up but with a man's reactions. And if you want to we can make you grow into a real man." The last I said in a very low voice and wasn't sure if he had heard.

I stopped and looked at him. The light had faded to deep blue velvet so looking straight at him wasn't frightening for him. He even looked up without really notice that I looked at him. He sighed and straightened his shoulders before looking down again. But he looked more assured and calm than before.

I let the silence be for a couple of minutes before I stood up and slowly walked towards the cottage.

"Time for bed," I said in my normal voice. "The cattle won't wait in the morning."

I went inside and got ready for bed. He came in long after me and went straight to his bunk.

Nothing was said in the morning. We were busy taking care of the cattle and ourselves and after that he went with his sheep. I caught him looking at me several times though.

In early afternoon I again went to look for him. I knew what direction he had taken in the morning and the time was right for his sheep to lie down and chew the cud. So he could sit down and relax.

I found him easily. He was again sitting on a rock with his pants down, stroking his cock. I could see the skin stretch but he stroked very gentle. He didn't try to jack off. Suddenly I got a hunch of what his problem might be. If I was right I could help him and he would be grateful, afterwards anyway.

I watched his lovely cock for a while. But I was not that aroused now. I knew what I had to do and could wait. I sneaked back home.

I pretended to be busy and he went swimming on his own. After supper I again said I was going to swim but he declined to accompany me.

I went to the pond and got naked on the way there. I loved the warm breeze on my body. I swam for a while and then got up. The sun was still warm and it was real pleasant, although lonely. And I had a steady itch in my pussy.

I was convinced that the boy was behind the bushes. I hadn't actually seen him but had given him plenty of time and undisturbed possibility to get in place while I was swimming. My senses said he was there.

I sat down close to the bushes. I sat there for quite a while with my eyes closed. He should have a good, undisturbed look.

Without moving I softly called at him.

"Erik, why don't you come out and join me. I know you are there and want to. Don't be afraid. If only you knew how proud I am that you want to watch me. And I get even more proud if I have aroused you and perhaps made your cock to swell. Please, come and join me."

I sat motionless with closed eyes. I begged him once more. Then I heard the rustling of the bushes when he made his way through them. I felt that he was standing at my side looking at me. I didn't move but peeped cautiously under my eyelids. He stood there. And his cock was clearly outlined in his pants. He had a mixed expression of lust and pain on his face.

Had my hunch been right? I had to find out now. If I was right it was the key to be able to proceed.

"Does your cock hurt when you get a hard on," I said very softly.

He didn't answer. I peeped again and saw only pain on his face. He was looking away and looked undecided.

"Tell me, don't be afraid. I think I can help you," I nearly whispered.

He straightened up and looked determined. But it took some time before he spoke.

"Yes," he murmured. "Yes it hurts when it grows. I don't like it."

"Oh, you poor boy," I said as compassionate I could. But inwardly I rejoiced. My hunch had been right. This was going to work out.

"Let me see your dick so I can tell if I can help you," I said. "And remember what I said about me being proud. Take your pants off."

By now I was looking at him although not in his eyes.

He stood for a while considering, then slowly took off his pants. His cock jutted out and I had to bite my lip not to cheer at the formidable sight. But I also saw the pain on his face and tried to be as casual as I could.

"Come and let me examine you," I said. I stood up on my knees when he hesitantly approached me.

I saw the problem. His foreskin was stretched to its limit but couldn't be brought behind the glans. The little string held it back. It must hurt when his big cock head grew.

I was all business now. I reached out and held his cock just below the glans. He jumped but stayed. I moved his foreskin forward and then stretched it backwards again to see how strong the piece of skin that held it was. It didn't seem to be too strong. A bold action would take care of the problem but I wanted to make it gently.

"You poor boy, this must hurt," I said. "And you haven't dared to ask your mother for help, have you?" He only nodded.

"I can help you get rid of the problem," I continued. "You will feel a short pain and perhaps it will bleed a little. But then your problem is gone for good, I promise you. Shall I go on and do it?"

I looked up at him. Now he looked me in the eyes and after a while he nodded. I rejoiced again and my pussy twitched. I was going to take this boy's physical chastity.

I slowly moved his foreskin back and fourth as far as it would go to get the right feeling of it in my hand. His glans was by now well lubricated from precome. I jacked him a few times more and then with a swift, strong movement pulled his foreskin back. The skin ripped and he cried out. But the work was done and his foreskin was well behind his glans.

I looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes. I louvered my head and kissed his cock compassionate. He was bleeding slightly and I licked the blood away. It soon stopped but a little wound was there.

"Did it hurt much?" I asked him. "You have a small wound but it will heal in a day or two. Then your cock won't hurt when it gets erect."

He said nothing but smiled at me. He put his pants back up and went to go home.

"Thank you," he said over his shoulder. "I feel much better now. Thank you."

And he went away leaving me with an aching pussy but I was content as well. I was happy that I had been able to help this boy to a normal sex life.

I stayed and got a satisfactory orgasm on my own.

The following morning I saw that he was a little sore but he said nothing about it. Neither did I, except for the ordinary question if he had slept well. He went shepherding. In the evening we sat chatting and I didn't suggest any swimming activities. He needed time to think and to recover in full.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers