Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had placed a mattress on the floor. The bunk beds along the walls were too narrow for good fucking. I lay down on the mattress and opened my legs.

"Come, come to me. Come into my pussy, it's waiting for you," I called softly. He came and stood over me. His long cock was hard and pointed at the ceiling. I sat up and grabbed his cock and steered him by it to kneel between my legs. I directed him to my pussy entrance.

"Now push hard and come into my pussy. Enjoy," I said. And he did and was inside me in an instant. I felt his cock reach the bottom of my pussy. I stroked his naked body when he started to fuck me and then it was all over. He came in several spurts and slumped down on me. I like that moment when the spent man for a moment is totally spent and lays heavily between my hips.

I hugged the boy and told him how nice his cock was. I stroked his body. I wanted him to stay on top of me as long as his cock was still inside. Eventually he got limp and I was about to push him aside when I felt him stir. His cock swelled and slowly got hard.

I took his head between my hands and pushed it away a little so I could see him. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"My boy, I think you are making me proud. Do you want to fuck again? Please do, fuck me, fuck me."

I raised my knees and placed my feet on the mattress. I lifted my hips making him move in my pussy. When he started to fuck I met his thrusts. This time it took him much longer to come and I had time to get a very satisfying orgasm.

In early morning I had to go out to pee. Inga was there before me and we sat in the two-seated bog-house together.

"How did it go? Please tell me, I am dying to know," I said as soon as we were settled.

She adjusted her seat to be comfortable and told me.

"Well, he came to my door and knocked. I was dressed only in my shift and it wasn't buttoned up at all. He just stood there blushing, so I thought I had to do something to help him. I asked him to come in and tell me what was on his mind. He jumped inside and hugged me right away.

'You are so beautiful. I love you, I want you,' he blurted out and hid his face in my bosom. Only that my shift was unbuttoned and his face met my naked breasts.

'Oh, thank you," I said teasing him. "You can't love me but what do you mean that you want me? Do you want to fuck me?'

He stiffened when I said that.

'Yes, please I very much would like to fuck you,' he stammered.

'Well, yes, why not. The rumor in the village says that you have a nice long cock and I would like to see it,' I teased him and he tensed even more. I adjusted my breast so the nipple was close to his mouth. He relaxed a little and started to nibble on my nipple.

We stood like that for a while until it got uncomfortable. I released myself from him and stepped back.

'Didn't you say that you wanted to fuck me?' I teased. 'Well, how do you want it? How do you like me?' I got rid of my shift and turned around before him. 'Take off your pants. I want to see your cock.'

From then on it was easy. He soon was all over me and especially my ass. I know it looks good but I didn't know that even boys like it that much. And then he took me twice and I came several times. I was in heaven."

She ended her story and I felt that she was satisfied but also that her story had aroused us both.

"So you are happy then and want to go on with him, I guess," I giggled. I wiped myself. "What about it, shall we go and milk of few more drops out of our boys before it's time to milk the cows?"

She readily agreed and we went to our huts and stirred our boys to wake up. I did it by engulfing his cock in my mouth. The boys were going to be heavily used during the coming weeks.

After breakfast I took Erik aside.

"Well, did you go and ask Inga to fuck with you last night?" I asked him pretending not to know anything.

"Yes, yes I did and she said yes," he said breathlessly.

"Well, lucky you, then. Did you fuck her? Did you see her ass? Was it like in your dreams? Tell me," I said.

"Yes, we fucked," he said. "It was lovely. You know, her ass is just fabulous. So big but yet her ass cheeks were firm and springy. They moved on their own. She let me play with them. And she engulfed my cock in her ass crack and squeezed me real hard between her ass cheeks. So strong muscles. It was fantastic." His eyes shone when he talked and his cock swelled at the memories.

"Well, well. Seems like you had a good time. I told you that Inga has a great ass, didn't I? Well now, did you behave yourself? Did she ask you to come back to fuck again?" I asked.

"Yes, yes she want to fuck me again," he said smiling.

"Very good then my boy," I said in my best teaching voice. "Now you see that it pays off to ask politely. Behave yourself and I think you will have a good summer."

"There is one thing I want to ask about," he said hesitantly. "She said there was a rumor in the village that my cock is big. How could there be such a rumor?"

"Well," I said, "it certainly doesn't come from me. I have no need to tell anybody, on the contrary. My guess is that it's your mother. She wants the best for her sons and such a reputation will make you more popular with the girls. And with elder women as well as you experienced last night. It is something you should be proud of."

- - - -

After a couple of weeks I began to get bored. Anders wasn't as good as Erik, his younger brother. He thought he knew how to fuck. But perhaps I was too hard on him. His brother had had special possibilities last summer. Another reason was that we couldn't be that inhibited as when I was alone with a boy. Spontaneous fucking in the open was scarce.

I felt relived the day I had to go visit Birgit in the remote place. I need to talk to her and confirm the planning for the rest of the summer. They also needed supplies, butter, cheese and fresh milk. Inga had agreed to take care of all the work.

The weather was nice and sunny and I left early wearing only my shift. But I hadn't walked long until I got warm. I took off my shift and put it in the birch-bark knapsack on my back. I walked on naked and loved the feeling. There was no risk that anyone would see me. I was far too deep into the hills and the berries weren't ripe yet. And besides, I didn't care. I was proud of my body and the thought of meeting a man made me hot. In fact I would welcome to be fucked by a man on the hill just then. I had walked naked like that once before. That was last summer when I had Erik to cover me ruthlessly, like a ram, up on a hill. When it was over I just walked home naked. I had loved it then and did it now.

At lunchtime I was close to the place. It was situated in a small valley and from up the hill I had a good look of it all. Birgit and Kalle were having lunch. I stopped at the hillside and watched them. Birgit looked up and maybe she saw me. I wasn't sure. She rose and cleared the table. She was only wearing her shift.

She came back to the table. She grabbed the hem of her shift and lifted it over her head and threw it away. She stood in front of the boy who was sitting on the bench. She stood proudly in front of him with her feet apart and her upper body erect and her breasts pushed forward. She was good-looking and sexy I thought.

The boy grabbed her hips and put his chin against her belly. He started to kiss her belly button and soon was pushing to reach her pussy. She pushed him back and moved up on the table. She put her feet on the bench one on each side of the boy. She spread her legs and leaned back on her elbows giving Kalle full access to her no doubt open pussy. He kissed and licked her and I could hear her cries of pleasure when she came.

Kalle quickly got on his feet. He swiftly took his pants off. His fat knob was ready and stood out in front of him. Birgit had moved and was standing with her knees well apart on the bench leaning over the table. The boy entered her from behind and fucked her. Again her cries spread in the valley as they both came.

I walked down to them, which took some time. When I reached the place Birgit had put her shift back on. Kalle had disappeared into the hills to look after the sheep.

Birgit gave me a something to eat and sat down with me at the table.

"Now tell me what has happened. Do you have a good time? Do you get along? Tell me all," I asked her.

Birgit was as eager to tell as I was to hear. She was nearly bursting to tell me about her time with Kalle. This is what she told me.

"Kalle was sulking when we left the pasture. I guess he was missing the good time he had had fucking you and thought it would be dull here with me. Well, there was a lot to do getting the cattle here and settling in. We had no time to really talk or do anything else.

We slept in the hut. In the morning I went up to make breakfast. Kalle came out when I called. He stopped dead when he came out and saw me sitting at the table only wearing a short shift that wasn't buttoned up.

'Come here and let's talk,' I said to him. He slowly came and sat down all the time trying to avoid looking at my nearly nude body.

'You probably think it will be boring being here alone with me?' I asked him. 'Well, I have a suggestion that can make the time pass more quickly. I think it could be pleasurable for both of us with a fuck now and then. What do you say?'

The look on his face went from sulkiness to astonishment and ended up in a shy smile. He looked at me with interest and then lust come into his eyes.

'Now eat your breakfast, you will need the nourishment,' I giggled.

We had breakfast and then I cleared the table. When I was finished I stood at the other side of the table and lifted the hem of my shift over my head. I let it fall to the ground and slowly turned around letting him see me from all angles.

'Like what you see?' I teased him. 'What about taking your pants off. It isn't fair that I am naked and you are not."

To my surprise he stood up and swiftly took his pants off. His cock jutted out long and proud. I got hot and wet in an instant.

I went up to him and hugged him and made sure our bodies were pressed together from head to knees. His erection slipped in between my thighs. It felt lovely.

Then he moved. I happened to stand near the table. He pushed me backwards and when I sat on the table he went down and licked me to my first orgasm. He was good, thank you. Then he politely asked if I would like to turn around and then he fucked me just the way you saw this afternoon. It was absolutely perfect.'

When she saw me blush she giggled and said: "Yes, I saw you on the hillside. I also saw that you walked in the nude. It looked very pleasant and I guessed that you were a little horny so I decided to give you a glimpse of what Kalle is capable to do."

He is good, this boy, you can be proud. We have fucked everywhere and he fucks my pussy, my mouth and my ass. He gives me several orgasms every day with his cock, his tongue and his fingers. And he is as insatiable as I am. We often are naked all day long. As you said, such a young man is a gift for a woman our age. So much incredible sex. I am in heaven."

She got quiet after ending her story and just smiled at me. Maybe she also smiled at the memories that must have come to her mind when she told her story. She looked very happy.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about the planning for the rest of the summer and carrying out the daily work. Birgit made dinner and Kalle came back just in time. He looked happy to see me but also a little embarrassed.

"Don't be afraid, Kalle," Birgit said. "She knows everything. I have told her how happy you make me every day. I have told her what a good lover you have become. So just relax." She giggled.

We had a pleasant dinner and Birgit and Kalle were glad for the fresh supply I had brought. We chatted until it was time for bed. There was only one small hut and we had to share it of course. Birgit looked a little funny at me.

"Would you like to have the boy tonight? I feel like the Eskimos. You know, they offer the wife to a traveler who is away from home."

"No thank you, he is a closed episode to me. And besides I am not starving even if your show this afternoon was arousing. You go ahead with Kalle if you want."

But it was near that I regretted my words when I heard what a good time they had in their corner.

I went back the following morning. I had told Inga that I would stay away until supper. She hadn't hesitated when I said that I had to go away and leave all the work to her. I got the feeling that she wanted to have me out of the way for a while.

In fact I had planned to come back in time for the lunch break. I was careful when I came over the hilltop. The pasture could be overlooked from the hillside and there were several hiding places. And this time I didn't want to be seen.

I saw them clearly. Obviously I was a little late for lunch. Inga was already riding one of the boys and the other was standing before her. She held his cock in her hand and now and then kissed it lightly. I heard her very clearly; her moans and cries of pleasure spread wide. Suddenly her cries got higher and stayed in a long high pitch tune that echoed in the valley. The tune abruptly ended when she slumped down over the boy.

But she rested only for a very short while. She dismounted and went over to the table and leaned face down over it. Erik followed and swiftly entered her. I couldn't see in which hole he took her. The boy fucked her with all the spirit he could muster and she enjoyed it. Her cries spread again in the valley. Erik must have fucked not very long ago because he didn't come as soon as he used to. In fact I had never experienced such staying power from him before. Inga got one orgasm after another until the boy eventually spurted in her and exhausted withdrew and sat on the bench.

Inga lay over the table with her lovely full ass up in the air. She looked around for Anders. He was still resting on the ground. She got up and stood over him. She shook her breasts and then her ass to try to get his interest. She bent down and sucked his cock. She was working hard and eventually she must have been rewarded. I could hear a triumphantly shout of joy and then she moved over to the table. This time she only supported herself against it and stood there shifting her weight. Her ass was marvelous and moved seductively in that position. The boy must have felt the same because he moved behind her and grabbed her hips. His cock jutted in front of him and he searched for an entrance. She helped him and he fucked his way inside with short hard jabs.

Her cries started and again filled the valley. This was incredible. It was her third fuck in an hour and there must have been at least one before that.

This time I was sure that Anders fucked her in the ass. The way they moved was clear enough to judge from. And they both seemed to enjoy it. Anders could also be heard now and then. Like Erik he kept on fucking much longer than he normally was capable of. But eventually he spurted and withdrew. Inga by then had had several more orgasms. They could easily be identified by the change in the tune of her cries.

When the boy left her ass she at last seemed to be satisfied. She stood and hugged the boys and then limped away to her hut. She had lived out a fantasy of hers, no doubt.

I stayed on the hillside. I saw Inga go milking very stifflegged. She must have been very sore. The boys did their duties dragging their feet.

I sat on the hillside naked in the sun. The walk and the show had turned me on but I realized that I had to take care of that on my own. My boy would be no good tonight.

So I lay back and started to caress myself. My imagination got a lot of help from what I had seen and heard the last two days.

I slowly caressed my body and used my fingers in my pussy. One finger to tease and two to get going. Finally I put a third inside and dreamt of the fat cocks I had had. Eventually I got a pleasant orgasm.

After the milking that took a couple of hours Inga and the boys went to the pond for a swim. Inga chocked me then, which isn't easy.

She lay down to dry in the sun. She called for the boys. She had them to kneel on either side of her and caress her body. She held one cock in each hand and stroked and jacked them. The results were poor, though. She stopped and talked to them for a while. After that they responded nicely and she sucked them until they both had raging hard cocks.

She rose and had Anders to lie down on his back. She straddled him and impaled herself on his cock and rode him for a while.

Inga sat down and nudged Erik to come forward. She made sure he was hard by sucking him again. Then she said something to the boys.

She let go of Erik and started to ride again. But this time she leaned forward and pushed her great ass up in the air. Erik went behind her and to my astonishment put his cock at her butt hole. There was no doubt, I saw it clearly.

Inga cried out of pleasure when she felt the cock poke her ass hole. She kept herself steady and the boy pushed on. He suddenly slipped past her muscle. Inga cried out again and nudged him to press on. Soon he was fully inside and started to fuck.

Inga was moaning and shouting constantly by now. She moved in rhythm with the cock in her ass to fuck the cock in her pussy.

Inga came with regular intervals to judge from her screams and the way she moved. I wondered how many times the boys had serviced her during my absence because it took such a long time for them although the double fuck adds to the feeling and friction. But eventually they showed signs that they were on their way. Inga increased her efforts and shouted on top of her voice when the cock in her ass began to spurt its load into her ass canal. When it was spent the cock in her pussy took over and with a few spurts deposited its load in her cunt. Inga had a tremendous prolonged orgasm together with both boys. Her screams echoed around the valley telling the world what good time she had.

The boy behind her had withdrawn as soon as he had emptied himself in her ass. He fell to the ground.

Inga didn't let the boy she was riding rest. She rode him and milked his cock totally dry until he slipped out of her. Only then did Inga let him free and dismounted. Both boys lay in the grass totally exhausted but Inga stood and moved proudly around. Even from my distance she was a marvelous sight with her good mature body and her great ass. Her own wetness and come from the boys made her thighs and ass wet and shining.

I lay in the sun resting until it was time to go down to the pasture. They greeted me and tried to act normal. I had some food and then said I was tired after the long walk and went to bed alone. They looked relieved.

The following week passed on quietly. My boy Anders serviced me dutifully and we had a good time. Bit by bit Inga told me what had happened during the two days I was gone. This is her story:

It had started at lunch time the first day. Us usual they were outdoors. The day was warm and she had only her shift on. After lunch Erik went up the hills to look after the sheep. Anders was sitting at the table waiting for Inga to clear the table. He should help her afterwards to handle the milk. Inga was doing the dishes when she suddenly got a definite feeling that Anders was watching her and especially her great ass. Well it was always a sight bouncing on its own and now she was only wearing a thin shift. Inga had become a bit careless and stopped wearing panties like I always did at the pasture.

The thought of Anders sitting there watching lit a fire in her pussy although Erik had fucked her properly in the morning. Knowing what Erik liked and assuming that the two brothers had similar tastes she started to swing her bottom even more while working and leaned over the sink more than necessary. When she was finished she moved over to wipe the table. Anders followed her with his eyes and she saw that he had an erection in his pants. She said that she lost all her inhibitions and let her pussy take command.