Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I felt behind me for his cock. It was still limp but it started to grow as soon as I caressed it. I rose and slowly went to my hut hoping he would follow. He did.

I lay down on a bed I had prepared on the floor. He lay beside me and resumed fondling me. Eventually he took me again, this time slow and tenderly. I got a few more wonderful orgasms. He took me once more in the morning. He was good.

The wife told me the next day that she and her husband had had a good night together. They had fucked her in the morning and were happy.

The single man slept, well partly at least, in my hut the remaining days. We had a good time together and he was able to fuck me both mornings and evenings. It was a nice time.

Eventually the berry season finished and we closed the pasture and went back home. The wife told me that they had fucked every night and found a new joy in it. They had even fucked a few times outside. She was happy and was profoundly grateful to me.

I was happy as well. I had enjoyed another two good men who had given me a lot of pleasure.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
12