Mountain Resort

Story Info
Leena caters for a team of Dalits.
6.4k words
4.02
84.3k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Mountain resort

When Kyrhan returned home after a long and tedious work day, he found Kira studying maps and aerial photographs that were scattered on the big mahogany table on which he had so often fucked her. Kira smiled to him, remembering all these sweet moments with her husband in this room or elsewhere. She showed him a spot on the map.

- Darling, have you ever visited Shandrakor? It's in the mountains, maybe sixty miles from here, at a distance from the road.

- I have heard of it from my grand father. His own grand father had a hunting lodge there. But it was abandoned long ago, maybe at the end of the nineteenth century. It must be completely ruined now. But how did you stumble on this place?

- You remember that wretched archaeologist Cindy who wanted to push me out and take my place on your side and in your bed.

- Yes, I do, a sorry reminder!

- Let her rot in hell if you let me be rude! She filed all your family papers quite thoroughly and I found a file about this place. It's in the mountains and from the notes she had gathered it had a splendid view on the valley underneath. It would be perfect as a mountain resort for the wealthy customers of your palace-hotel. You are still the owner of the place. When the Indian government annexed your state, you kept the buildings, including this hunting lodge.

- It's now more your palace than mine. About your idea, the forest must have overgrown it now. How do you plan to clear the place?

- I went there but could not find any trace of the road. The best way would be to drop the tools on the site from helicopter and look for the road from there. The workers will have to get there on foot through three miles of mountain jungle.

- Who will do the job: your team of Dalits? They would do anything for you : you pay them quite well, you house them in neat bungalows, you feed them better than they ever did and, in addition, Rajiv offered them Leena once in your name.

- Leena? There was just a problem that remained unsolved and you may have given me the solution: my Dalits will need someone to prepare food, to clean the encampment while they work, attend the bruises they may get. All the women I contacted have chickened out: a woman alone for a month among twenty sweaty Dalit hard workers. But, maybe, our dear friend Leena will agree. . .

Thus two months later just after the end of the monsoon, the twenty workers climbed down from a bus with their rucksack on their backs. There was a lithe feminine form among them with just the same rucksack. Kira was also there to give them her last instructions.

- So you are at the closest point from Shandrakor. You will proceed to the ruins where the helicopter has dropped all the things you will need for a month, tools, spare clothes, water and food. Leena will keep in touch with me by radio if you run into a problem. You will clear the place around the ruins then the access road if you find it. When you cut trees, leave them along the road. We may need them in the future or sell them. A last thing : be gentle with Leena! She will be your only female contact for a full month. Enjoy her!

Leena stopped breathing when she heard Kira utter that speech. Among the workers, she had recognized Tajun, Shilan and Daleep, three of the Dalit group she had been offered to by Rajiv. They had fucked her in her three holes for hours that day and now Kira has just hinted they could have her again. God! There had been six of them during a single exhausting day. Now they were a team of twenty for a full month, day and night. She should have thought twice before agreeing! It was now too late to change her mind. She bit the bullet and headed on.

The forest was thick with bushes and big trees that have never been cut for ages. The Dalits had formed a line and used a machete to clear the way. The lead man was changed every ten or fifteen minutes. Leena was using a compass to give them the general direction. Nobody tried to challenge her and she was relieved they had not made passes at her.

After four hours of strenuous work, they were already halfway to their destination when Leena noted to the south a flat crest that could have been the road they were looking for. When they arrived there, Leena could see that it was definitely a road but it was not heading straight to the main road where they had expected but more to the south. She had mixed feelings about it : the road would be longer than what they had planned but looked in rather good state apart from a foot of earth covering it allowing thick bushes to grow. She decided to follow the road to see where it branched from the main road. She asked for three men to go with her while the rest would follow the trail to their base camp. When Leena discovered that the volunteers who would accompany her were Tajun, Shilan and Daleep, she knew that they were closing on her like hounds.

She was wearing a loose white terry cloth halter top she had tied on her belly for convenience but the result was that it molded to her like a second skin. She was not wearing a bra underneath so the shape of her nipples was plainly visible under the stretched fabric. It was so hot and wet in this forest that it was soaked with sweat and her areolas were beginning to show off. Realizing that did not bother her at all. On the contrary, it made her so hot that her nipples grew instantly to their peak size, engorged with blood and excitation although nobody had still made any move.

The former road was really in good state. The paving appeared sometimes under a mulch of rotten leaves. They knew how to build roads at that time! The Dalits had to cut their way through thick bushes but the real trees were growing on the slopes on each side. Some of them had fallen on the road and would need to be pushed out of the way. Not a very difficult task with so many hands!

They walked down for a mile when the lead man stopped suddenly. They were in a clearing created by the fall of a big tree. Its base had a curious shape with a flat expanse at his base looking like a big bed. Her three companions chatted in hindi too fast for her to catch anything apart from choot and gand : cunt and ass hole! They were discussing which hole they were going to fuck, just like that in front of her without any attempt of seduction!

Leena felt like a piece of meat waiting to be served to any customer, lower than a prostitute who would at least be allowed to choose who would fuck her and who would be paid for what she offered even though her customer might despise her. Here she was just a walking bunch of holes meant to cater for the needs of men, to be used by them, a very convenient tool as it would also prepare food, serve them at their work place, clean the tables, wash and mend their clothes or nurse their wounds, very convenient indeed. She should have been infuriated against Kira and Kyrhan but for some reason she was elated : how thoughtful and caring they had been to arrange for her such a complete humiliation! She felt her cunt already dripping with love juices, ready to be used by these three men, several times if they cared for it!

Tajun took her hand to lead her to the tree. Daleep looked like the gang leader. Leena did not even think of resisting the three men. Daleep was rubbing his crotch, already seated on the improvised bed. He was leering at her. He spoke to her in a vague pidgin English.

- You fucking nice. We fuckin you and be happy.

Everything had been said. That was clearly not the most romantic chat Leena had ever heard but she was now so aroused. She sat on the tree on the side of Daleep but she did not look at him. She crossed her long legs still covered by her damp fatigue pants. Immediately the three men gathered around her. Shilan reached over her shoulder, put his hand inside the front of her top and began to fondle her breasts. He had pulled out his cock and started to rub it against her thigh. She did not try to stop him and just sat quietly, with her heart beating faster. His cock was bigger than she remembered: it was more than ten inches long for sure and nearly as thick as Kyrhan's.

Tajun unbuttoned her fatigue pants and pushed them down. They had left her boots on. He did not try to undo them or take off completely her pants. She was now in her panties. He pulled them aside and rubbed his index along her pussy lips. The finger went out completely wet.

- I think she likes it, boys. This pretty white girl needs a hard fucking by real Indian men!

Tajun reached into her panties and took the right side band in his hands and tore it in one swift movement. He did the same thing on the other side and the band of fabric slid down to the soil on its own. He grabbed her legs and spread them apart. He was now rubbing the tip of his cock along the slit of her pussy, drawing her belly to him. Without foreplay, he pushed it inside. He did not wait to enter her completely before beginning to pump lewdly his meat in and out of her. Shilan was still mauling her breasts but he also held her hair in a strong grip to push her head forward as far as she would go to watch Tajun's cock pistoning in her cunt.

- Next time you come to visit the Princess, Leena, no need to take a room. Just come to visit us in our bungalows. We will prepare for you a very hot all night long welcome reception each time.

Leena did not reply. She concentrated on what they were doing to her abused body. She was watching in a daze their long fingers of dark brown to olive rugged skin exploring her white, creamy and tender thighs and breasts in a complete contrast of color.

- Owh! Girl, you have such a hot tight pussy. I will soon flood it with my hot jizzm. It will spurt out from your nose. I'm gonna plant my seed in your sweet white pussy while you watch me.

Leena was safe as she had taken a pill that morning. She knew that Kira made sure that her team of workers was kept clean using condoms when they were going out with unknown girls. So she did not have anything to fear. If she was to care for the needs of twenty men with the same appetites, she had rather be cautious as her fertile time was due in the next days. She had reminded it to Kyrhan and had expected that the project would be delayed as she should be soon informed of the name of the next Indian businessman Kyrhan had chosen to breed her. Kira's project must be of extreme importance if her breeding has been postponed.

Finally Tajun's eyes opened wide. He looked straight into her eyes and groaned:

- Now, I'm gonna cum deep inside you, slut! Take... it... all...!

Tajun began cumming inside her. He tensed and bucked for a long time as he was covering her internal walls with load after load of his sizzling hot cum inside her fertile womb. When he had spent himself completely, he pulled out his still erect cock. As soon as he had vacated her vagina, the rest of them could see her expelling a big glob of white semen from her cunt. The men laughed at her.

- Look! She is laying an egg!

- That is an idea. We should push in a big goose egg and let it in to see if it hatches. She would keep it warm and safe inside her.

She was on her knees to help the semen to glide down out of her cunt. But they weren't done with her yet. Daleep smiled to her lewdly.

- Now, I'm gonna fuck her up her ass!

Daleep had a big cock and was very proud of it. All the girls feared him, that was why he was still a bachelor at thirty. Little did he know that Leena had often welcomed Kyrhan in her ass and he was bigger than Daleep. The man had surely never fucked Kira as her ass would have swallowed him like a mere finger. He turned her around so that she was kneeling on the tree trunk with her ass over the ledge facing to him. He pushed her forward so her face was pushed on the wood and her breasts were hovering just one inch from the wood. They were just in perfect position for his hands to cup them and milk them. With her last baby delivered just three months before, she was still in milk. Her lovers were often very fond of drinking milk directly from her udders.

Daleep was pumping his cock to increase even more his hardness. He pulled down her pants that had climbed back up her thighs and started to rub his cock against her ass hole. The other men were groaning and leering while watching Leena about to be sodomized in front of them. Daleep's huge cock was as hard as a wood log and they were expecting her to scream in pain as he had not lubed her in any way... He pushed his cock slowly inside her anus. Leena made a great fuss about it as if he was penetrating a virgin ass hole. She pleaded that she was too tight for such a big cock, that he would rip her off. Then she grimaced as he was pushing in and cried out in mocked pain as he filled up her asshole. Finally she relaxed as he held her hips and slowly pumped his cock in and out of her back passage. He had not been fooled by her mock protests as he had himself enjoyed several times her anus when he had fucked her the first time in Kira's palace but she had enjoyed acting and pretending she was raped.

Shilan felt left out. He took Leena's head and turned it toward him. She obeyed without resistance as he pushed his cock into her mouth she had opened automatically. She clamped her lips around his cock and let him fuck her mouth without moving herself. From experience, she knew that Shilan had rather her stay still and let him fuck her mouth passively like a good submissive.

- Hey, Leena, I am about to shoot my cum in your mouth and let you swallow it all. You'll like it, won't you, slut?

She nodded absentmindedly. She loved being double teamed by big cocks but this time her wish was not fulfilled : Daleep who was shoving his cock back and forth in her ass hole reached his climax, screaming :

- Owgh! She is the best ass fuck I ever got. She is tight, wet and velvety, you should try it, guys!

Finally he unloaded all he had got deep inside her bowels. He dumped what felt like a full gallon before pulling out and lying on the trunk, panting. Shilan hastily took his cock out of her mouth and replaced his friend in her ass hole. He had still not sprayed his jizzm in her hot mouth. He just needed a few more in and out moves to reach the no return point. He yelled loud.

- Lakshmi! Another load for her ass!

This time, Leena's mouth was not stuffed by a big cock. She cried out her pleasure of having just another series of hot spurts of semen up her ass. Their screams had spurred back Tajun to full hardness. He did not want to follow his two friends. So he presented his shaft to her eager mouth. She licked it clean before using her tongue on the head of his cock. She expected him to spew his semen into her throat but, instead, he pulled out as the first spurts squirted cum on her face, covering her face, her hair and even her breasts with his sticky jizzm.

The four of them rested for a quarter of an hour before Tajun reminded them that they had to resume their walk. Leena wanted to clean herself and restore her clothing but her three companions had different ideas. Two of them blocked her on the tree trunk while the other unknotted her shoes. He then took off her fatigue pants before giving her back her shoes. Daleep took her halter top and her pants in his rucksack. She tried to fight back to gain her clothes back but they were stronger than her and there were three of them against her. In a minute, she had her hands tied in her back and a yoke circling her neck and guarantying she would follow them without any more fight. They finally arrived to the branching point from the main road. It was just a mile further down from where Kira had searched for it and the track seemed to go in the opposite direction but it formed a U turn after just one hundred yards. They retraced their steps to where they had left the main group and continued toward their destination. The way had been cleared so they could walk at a brisker pace.

They stopped at a point to rest for a few minutes, not bothering to untie Leena. They were thirsty and wanted to sip from their water bottles but Shilan pointed his finger to Leena.

- Personally, I would prefer drinking from these udders.

The lewdness of the proposal won their unanimous assent. Leena was told to remain standing against a tree to which she was soon tied. Two of her tormentors glued their mouths to her nipples and began to suck like babies. The milk they received was hot and very arousing. They did not suckle her dry, letting Daleep have the fun of milking her completely dry. Some women may draw intense pleasure from being suckled by a baby. A man sucking her breasts, with occasional nipple nibbling with his teeth, induced a rather strong response from Leena. She moaned continuously while they drank and would have fallen down if she had not been secured to the tree.

When they caught with the main group, it had already reached the former hunting lodge. It must have been a stronghold centuries before with a big terrace surrounding the ruins of the lodge and a large staircase leading to a deep well. The water was clear indicating that it was circulating. They had already prepared the tents, the water tanks and the gas heaters from the cases deposited by helicopter. The arrival of a naked Leena with her wrists tied in her back and led like an animal by Daleep caused a major stirring among the weary Dalits.

They gathered around her and began to grope at her, feeling her up, squeezing and fondling her breasts and bottom. Lust was painted on their faces. When Daleep explained they had fucked her in her three holes there on the track, they could not wait to fuck her too. She tried to talk them into releasing her or at least take turns to fuck her, no one wanted to wait even one day. A handkerchief was pushed into her mouth and secured with a makeshift gag to silence her. They tied her on top of a big stone slab with her legs wide open and her cunt and anus totally available. They formed a long line and began to fuck her without respite, choosing to fuck her ass or her cunt at the last moment.

When the last man had climaxed deep in one of Leena's holes, the first men had recovered sufficiently for a second bout with her. Tajun, Shilan and Daleep took their turn like the other ones. Some of the men went for a third fuck and a couple for a fourth. When no one wanted to fuck her any more, Daleep announced that she had been fucked fifty three times that day, counting the four times when they were exploring the road. Tajun untied Leena. She was too exhausted to move but he knew how to revive her. He sent someone to fetch a pail of cold water from the well and he emptied it on her lying body. She jumped up, spurting water.

- Wake up, lazy! It's time for you to clean up, restore your make up and prepare our food.

As soon as her gag had been removed, Leena argued to be given her clothes to no avail.

- You don't need clothes for preparing our dinner. It pleases us to see you naked.

Leena took more than one hour to scrub in front of the twenty men her cunt, ass hole, hair and body from the accumulated sperm they had covered and filled her with. As she prepared food for the hungry men, she remembered that she was the wife of one of the most important businessmen in England, she was defiled so low that she had to prepare food for twenty Dalits of the lowest caste, and she was stark naked outdoors in full view of them. More over, all of them had fucked her several times as she was bound and gagged and they were planning to do it again during the coming days if not the next night already!

That idea reminded her she had better take her contraceptive pill now. The next morning, they might decide to tie her up and she would not be able to take one, maybe. She searched in her rucksack and found them with an envelope attached to the pill box. It was from Kyrhan. She opened the letter hastily.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12