Mountain Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

The grocer felt utterly domineering when he pulled out as she was riding him hard in her desire. She was panting and moaning in need. He afforded himself the time to caress her pregnant belly and already engorged breasts, just to assure his domination. She was begging him to fuck her but he still waited a few minutes before positioning his cock against her impatient to get plundered ass hole. He stopped another instant before invading her bottom with his massive cock in a single long thrust. He had estimated that she was relaxed and lubed enough to receive him fully in a single step. She felt as if she was split in two but she managed to receive him to the hilt. The cucumber in her throat prevented her from emitting a single word. He exploded shortly after deep into her rectum.

When the man had pulled out from her arse, Leena had tried to expel the vegetable out of her mouth but he slapped her another time on her bottom cheek. He gave her back her clothes and accompanied her to the exit. He finally allowed her to take out the cucumber just as she passed the outside door. Coercing her to get outdoors with a long cucumber buried deep into her throat had been humiliating for Leena but she felt compelled to obey the orders of that domineering man. She looked forward to come back and obey new even more humiliating orders. She wished that the next time, there would be a few witnesses of her submission, such as several European and Indian, male or female customers or, even better, a few of his friends who would gangbang her mercilessly in the back store. . .

When the scheduled hour of her belly dance performance arrived, the twenty Dalits and the drivers were crouching on a tarpaulin spread on the ground. Tajun and his two colleagues had preferred stools. Leena was not sufficiently advanced in her studies to present a new choreography but she presented those Kita had taught her. The spectators had sometimes watched Indian belly dancing performances with long opaque skirts from the waist down to her feet and traditional shy cholis. The main features were the large smiles of the dancers, the clatter of the zils (small cymbals placed at the fingers tip) and the graceful movements of the arms.

Egyptian type belly dancing was a complete discovery for them : sheer fabric, flowing skirts with slits allowing glimpses of bare thighs, legs and arms, wanton bras with dangling drops. The dances were much more sexually explicit, meant to put men's desires into frenzy, showing off their half naked bodies, the sensuousness of their curves and the wantonness of their moves. The Dalits began to howl, calling for Leena to jump into the middle of them to pay the price for her teasing dances. Leena was bending forward, jutting her breasts toward them very lewdly and making them dance in front of her spectators. One of them grabbed a tit and drew her to him. The Dalits closed around her and she was completely lost among them. Three hours later, they began to disperse slowly, almost reluctantly and finally in the center of the tarpaulin, appeared Leena spread out on the ground, with her three holes gushing out rivulets of white sperm, her whole body caked with gooey from head to toe. She was utterly exhausted, almost unconscious from unbridled passionate sex. She felt completely sated but she already knew that she would be ready on the next morning for many other sexual achievements. Daleep and Tajun helped her to her tent for a much needed rest. Her bellydance outfit had been shredded away and would have to be replaced.

The next morning, Shilan woke her up with a very pleasant sucking of her clit. His tongue was so clever that it was her own climax that awoke her. The feeling was wonderful, just to be compared with the pleasure of a man delicately sucked during his sleep by a very experienced woman and woken by the intensity of a mind boggling climax inside her mouth. As soon as she had regained her senses, he informed her that she would spend the day hanging from the tree a second time. As previously, she would be available to all the Dalits during the whole morning and, Ganesh be a witness, they didn't need to be enticed into using her!

The following days followed roughly the same pattern with Leena being used and abused daily either by the winner of a challenge, by the three team leaders or by their whole groups, with her usually tied spread eagle to the ground, totally at their mercy. Two weeks after the beginning of this work, the rubbles had been completely sorted and cleared and the foundations of the first lodge had been laid down. Work was advancing fast as Kira had announced she would visit the building site the next Friday.

When Kira arrived, she was accompanied by Kyrhan and by Peter, Leena's husband. When he saw his wife stark naked hanging by her wrists once more from a tree not far from the building site, his eyes bulged out of their sockets and he had tremendous difficulties not to jump to her side to help her down. From where he was, he could see rivulets of come gliding out her overstretched ass and cunt and dripping on the ground from her feet. Other globs of the same sticky gooey were flowing from the corners of her mouth, cascading on her breasts and dripping from them directly on the ground. The Dalits had installed two beams in front of the hanging young woman and one behind her. Someone sitting on any of the beams was exactly in adequate position to push his cock in one of her holes. When she saw her husband to the side of Kira she blushed deep red but stayed mute as she had one cock deep into her throat and another one in her back passage. Her cunt had been left idle and was gaping open waiting eagerly for someone to use it.

Kira led her small group to the building site and she thanked Tajun and his two colleagues for the swift advancement of their work. She whispered something in the ear of Daleep who nodded immediately and left in a hurry. When their visit was finished, Kira led them back toward the tree to which Leena had been tied. She was now alone hanging from her ropes. She had been cleaned rapidly with a bucket of water and a sponge. They seemed to have used a big glass syringe to clean her cunt and her ass and a funnel to pour water into her mouth. These instruments were still lying on a tablet near her. Her hair was wet and disheveled but she was still blushing beetroot red when her husband approached her. He had had time to adopt a composure. Kira spoke to the hanging woman :

- Leena! Now your husband has seen what a cum slut you are in reality!

- Princess, Peter, I never. . .

- Shhh! Shut up, slut! From your first mission here, I perfectly knew how you would react among my Dalits. Peter, I think that any submissive like your Leena would have met the same fate as her. So don't take any grudge against her.

- No, you can be sure of it. I was just surprised and would have loved to enjoy her in her state!

- That was why I ordered to have her cleaned but not untied. What I propose is for you Peter to fuck her cunt sitting on the low beam. Kyrhan, you may use the beam in her back and ram her back passage and if my dear Leena is not too exhausted, I will climb on the highest beam and have her lick my cunt and clit until I cum at least twice. Is that OK or do you propose any other arrangement, Peter?

- No, princess, it suits me perfectly. The three of us will be able to enjoy that slut together.

Kira climbed to the high beam, bunched her saree and swept aside her petticoat to present her wet cunt to Leena's tongue and mouth. It had been nearly a month since Leena had tasted another woman and Kira always tasted delightful. It would be a pleasure. Kyrhan was so huge that he would have no problem in her stretched out ass. The monstrous cock of the first Dalit who had fucked her had often enjoyed her ass since. She had difficulties to keep her bottom hole closed now and she knew she would have to wear diapers for a couple of months when she would be back in Birmingham. Her cunt had been reserved for normal size cocks on instructions from Daleep and thus had been less often used. Peter would enjoy fucking her, she was sure of it. She concentrated on giving as much pleasure as she could to the three of them. Leena had now a good control of her cunt muscles and she was able to milk as hard as she wanted both the cocks that were filling her. She wanted them to climax together before herself.

Kira was moaning softly, quite discreetly, compared to the roars of Kyrhan and the less demonstrative groans of Peter. The Dalits were watching them from a distance, perhaps dreaming of having Kira taking the place of Leena but most of them would never have acknowledged it. Kira was for them like a goddess, clearly above the human level and Kyrhan was their Prince, respected and obeyed. When the two men and Kira reached their climax, they screamed almost together and Leena followed them a minute later when she felt the two men spurting inside her pregnant belly. Her climax didn't prevent her for sucking on Kira's cunt, not wanting to lose a droplet of her love juices. The princess finally crawled away to regain her breath, leaving the place to Kyrhan than Peter who offered their cocks to Leena's mouth for a very necessary rinsing in her mouth and licking with her tongue.

In Leena's deep submissive mood, she would not have appreciated to be treated gently by her friends and husband. Kira would have untied Leena and brought her back to her tent and even to their palace but it would have broken the scene. She felt that Leena would rather suffer some more humiliation to keep in role. She told the two men :

- Now that we all have enjoyed this slut, we should go back to the palace. No, Peter, leave her hanging from her tree! I'm sure that my Dalits want to enjoy her body again as soon as we have left. They may be after her until dusk. . .

Kira had been right : Her car had barely disappeared from view that the Dalits clustered around Leena and three men had taken the places left in Leena's three holes. They gangbanged her soundly until well into the night. Leena did not complain as when she was fucked, at least her weight was not supported by her wrists. When they finally untied her, they made her lie on a stretcher they carried to the showers for a very necessary cleaning than to the office. Leena was served the best meal she had had since her arrival at Shandrakor : delicious lamb ribs in very hot curry sauce served with delicately flavored rice and lassi milkshake perfumed with rose syrup. The menu made her smile. When she was a simple housewife in England, she would never have even tasted such a hot sauce or exotic food but Kira had spiced her life in many, many pleasant aspects and she would never be able to repay her for all of them. She would always volunteer for anything the princess would ask from her with no afterthoughts.

In Kira's car, Peter vented his apprehensions :

- Won't Leena be hurt by their big cocks?

- I have seen one or two who can be compared with Kyrhan and he has fucked your Leena countless times with no damage!

- That's true.

- What's difficult for her is taking on a whole team. That was why the first exploratory mission was so important. It was a good warming period for her and I offered the opportunity to decline a second mission but she volunteered quite eagerly.

- Do you think she may become addicted to group sex?

- You have fears for your marriage? Frankly, I don't think so. She may be living one of her deepest fantasies, she may even try it again in the future but it seems impossible to make a life of it. There is no love in gangbangs, just hot feelings and a woman such as Leena needs to have sentiments, to love you, me or Kyrhan. . .

The next weeks fell rapidly into a routine, Leena being the R&R of the team and sometimes, she could have taken on a much bigger team but most of the time she looked like a cat purring in delight when she was soundly fucked.

Daleep decided that when the first lodge they had built had received her roof, doors and windows to install Leena in the main room. They built her from scratch a double bed, a table and a cupboard. One of the Dalits was a joiner by trade and he had brought his tools. Even if he had worked in a hurry, the furniture would have been the pride of many households in Europe. Indian craftsmen are often very good artists. Moreover, the lodge had already electricity and water at the tap. Leena was amazed to have such a luxury home while the Dalits remained in their tents but she knew how to repay them. She phoned to Kira and the next day, a car brought back what she had asked for. She had it installed at the front of the lodge : a red lamp she could switch on from inside during the evening. When it was switched off, the Dalits would know that someone was with her but when it was on, they knew that she was available. When someone would like to share her with anyone, he just told her to let the light on and the next customer would just choose one of the available holes or go back to wait in line. Few preferred the second solution. During the day, Leena remained at their disposal near the work area.

Leena's belly got in the end too swollen to suspend her to the tree any more. They just shackled her to it and let her receive the Dalits on a makeshift bed, more like a stretcher than a real bed.

With such an enticement, the work continued rapidly, the four lodges were finished several weeks in advance and a bigger lodge could be built where the central building had been. During the foundations excavation, they discovered a statue of Ganesh that may have adorned the hall of the former hunting lodge. It was in a rather good state of preservation and the pious Dalits saw its discovery as a very good sign that the gods had approved the buildings and were blessing Kira and the workers who had worked for her. They built a shrine for it in the entrance of the lodge and Leena was told to make offerings of flowers and prayers to the divinity every morning.

Kira organized a big party for the end of the building phase. Leena was present, wearing a superb embroidered saree offered to her by Kyrhan himself a few minutes before. The Dalits were swarming around her. A good number of them would remain on the site to run it and it was their farewell party. Kira made a speech to thank the workers and their three leaders in the name of prince Kyrhan and herself. She did not forget to thank also Leena without which the work wouldn't have advanced so swiftly. Leena grinned broadly when she listened to the appraisal. The biggest lodge would receive the name of Leena's lodge and a photograph of her in saree beside Kyrhan and Kira would be hanged in all the entrances of the lodges. While most of the guests ate the delicacies that were offered, Leena repeatedly disappeared, always with one or several Dalits of the team. Kira pretended not to notice her absences but Leena always came back with flushed cheeks, spoilt make up, somewhat creased saree and revealing rings under the eyes. . .

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12