Mountain Resort Ch. 04

Story Info
Leena's mission in Shandrakor comes to delivery.
5.3k words
3.89
22.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Mountain Resort 4 Epilogue

Peter, the very powerful English CEO, had business meetings in New Delhi with several government officials. As on many previous occasions, he was invited in prince Kyrhan's lush palace off the city. His wife, Linda, who had recently been renamed Leena, a more Indian sounding name, was also in the country. She was heavily pregnant and wanted absolutely to be delivered in India this time. She had not explained him her reasons. She had neither told him her whereabouts. He hoped to find her in his friend's palace.

Leena had spent eight months before four weeks in India just after the end of the monsoon to help Kira, Kyrhan's wife, in a project of clearing the road to a former hunting lodge in the mountains. She had not narrated the events there but she was still rather exhausted when she came back to Birmingham. Her stay must have been rewarding as she was exulting. Two months later, she went back there to assist in the development of a mountain resort at the same place. Her stay had lasted nearly three months there and communications were nearly non existent until the commodities were installed in the former lodge at the end of her stay there. Finally she had insisted for staying during her last month of pregnancy. He hoped that she would tell him everything afterward.

If Peter's assumption was right, the baby must have been conceived during her first one month stay in India. He was quite cool about it as his physician had explained him that his sperm count was so low that it was quite unlikely that he will ever have a baby of his own. Given that, he did not see the point in forbidding his wife to conceive babies as God or Nature had intended. He had even developed a taste for attending his wife when she was servicing strangers. Choosing Indian people for fucking her was very convenient for him as gossips were unlikely to ever reach his fellows of the forthside club and ever more crucial to him the members of his company Board. For the rest, the intricacies of in vitro conception at a clinic in India were the perfect protection for Leena's intensive sexual activities.

Kira greeted him when his taxi dropped him in front of her hotel. A groom took his wallets, not to the hotel entrance but to the private aisle, the very secluded former Harem of the palace. It had its private courtyard, its own swimming pool and many other amenities. Peter would stay there in one of the rooms that Kira had had already restored. Work was continuing in the still to be restored rooms but the space available was largely enough for the family and their guests even when Kira's children - she must have twelve now, six pairs of twins she delivered punctually every year - were at home.

To Peter's surprise, Leena was not with Kira but a young woman, Preeti, he had met in Cairo when Kira had entered an International Belly Dance pageant. After the competition, Kira had organized a party with Leena and that cute Australian girl. Kira wanted to fuck her husband until he was forced to bow out. The coalition of four girls finally succeeded. Afterward, as Kyrhan was sleeping in his bed, the girls continued the party in the adjoining room, three men and four girls. The night had been memorable. Peter remembered that he had fucked Preeti twice then: a blow job and a mind shattering ass fuck. He would love to complete or renew his exploration of her luscious body.

Kira and Preeti were wearing silk sarees, a deep red one for Kira with a sumptuous intricately embroidered pallu and a black one with silver threads for Preeti. Both suited perfectly the black braided hair of Kira and the high blonde bun of her Australian friend. Following Kira's habit, the sarees were worn very low, exposing as much as possible their tummies and navels. Another Indian friend of Peter had described Kira's usual outfits as wantonly sexy or even whorish but he was a political opponent of Kyrhan and his own wife was a never smiling ball of grease covered with tasteless kitsch jewelry. She was no match for Kira who was smart, learned, glamorous and sexy. She was always surrounded by a swarm of the most handsome and the brightest men present at a reception.

Kira and Preeti showed Peter his bedroom and helped him move in before inviting him for a cup of tea in the lobby. They chatted pleasantly until around six PM, they were interrupted by the boss of a group of Dalit workers who were working on the rooms in restoration. The workers remained in the back, watching their boss reporting to Kira. All of them had an enraptured smile on their face as they were watching intently Kira. She was very popular among the Dalits as she was certainly the first princess to offer them consideration. To Peter's surprise, there was a woman among them. She was heavily pregnant. She was wearing some drab worn saree, stained from the day exertions. Peter wondered what help could be expected from a woman about to deliver a baby. He looked more closely to the disheveled woman. She turned toward him and he froze while the woman blushed beetroot red. It was his wife Leena!

Kira noticed his surprise and dismissed the Dalits, ordering the woman to remain. Leena was avoiding her husband's gaze, keeping her eyes down on the floor. She stayed mute. Kira decided to tease them : Leena and Peter were her very close friends. Leena was always slavish when she met an Indian man or authoritative woman such as Swapna or Kira herself. Peter on his side was very self assertive except with his wife. He could even appear unmanly, ready to accept his wife's overt dallying with any Indian men. She had narrated him her adventures as a housemaid for an Indian couple. He had also recently watched avidly his wife being gangbanged by Kira's Dalits without intervening. In fact, he was hopelessly turned on by watching his wife dominated by powerful men and women.

- Peter, that young woman you appear to be so much interested in is Leena, a young Dalit working for me this month. Dalits are also known as untouchable, the lowest caste in India. You see she is pregnant from one of them, outside of marriage. She cannot do any more heavy duty but she is employed to serve water or tea to the workers, bring machine spare parts, grease, oil or water buckets for the machinery, light work but she must be active all day. Do you want her for your personal service during your stay here?

Peter accepted the tease and replied in kind :

- Why not, princess? She looks pretty under the grease and the dirt, even with this worn outfit.

- That is not a problem. My Dalits have showers in their bungalows. She will go and scrub herself clean. Preeti!

- Yes, princess!

- Would you be kind enough to have a clean saree delivered to Leena's quarters in half an hour. I think that light blue would suit her. She will need also matching choli and petticoats, not something fancy : just plain cotton. No undies : I think she will not keep them very long.

- I will have it arranged immediately!

- Thank you, dear. And you, trollop, you have better hurry up. I want you to report to me in forty minutes, showered, hair washed and braided, with full makeup : lipstick, eye liner and don't forget to place a bindi on your forehead and bangles on your forearms at least to look like an attractive Indian woman. You will cater to all the needs of a personal friend of the Prince and myself.

Leena nodded but made no comments. She hurried as fast as she could to her quarters. Kira resumed her chat with Peter. After a quarter of an hour, the conversation went back on Leena.

- I think that you are far too lenient with your slut-wife, Peter. She had acknowledged to me that she was a submissive at heart and told me she would enjoy being lashed on her bottom, breasts and back every day. You should use a strap or a cane, three or six strokes, but try to humiliate her as deeply as you can.

- I will follow your advice. Do you have any suggestions?

- Several : When you will get back home, replace your whole staff and deprive Leena of any rank in your home, make her into a mere servant if possible under the orders of Indian people, butler and housekeeper you will inform of her real status. You could give her a room under the roof with the other servants. You would allow her in your bed only she had behaved perfectly from the housekeeper's report. She will keep her at her place. Don't hesitate also to send her back to her bedroom after you had used her thoroughly.

- Mmmmh. She'll love it and me too.

- Just the same error : she's a submissive, Ganesh! So what counts is your pleasure only! Don't refrain yourself from piling humiliations on her. When you have guests in Birmingham, put her in a low cut miniskirt or minidress and give her just three strokes on the top of her breasts and three other on her thighs, at a place that will not be concealed by her clothes. Just let her explain how she got those stripes!

- Even when we receive her family?

- Especially then! She will be totally humiliated and after they had left, she will be even more submissive. Another suggestion : order her in a maid outfit and serve you when you invite a girl you will fuck in front of her, calling for drinks after you had spewed your spunk inside her. You also could have Leena lick your partner clean. It would be even better if she was prevented to cum even on her own during a week or two before and a couple of days after.

- But how could I do it?

- I will give you the address of a very good chastity belt designer.

- Thanks, princess! I happen to see how I could make good your suggestions, immediately if our dear Preeti agrees to cooperate.

- I think I know what you are planning. I'm sure that Preeti will be pleased to help you, Peter, but here is our little slut, just in time!

Leena was effectively waiting anxiously at the entrance of the room, her fingers crossed on her back, freshly showered and groomed, in a neat if not glamorous outfit. She had put on her make up in the limited time she had been allotted. She was still bewildered to have discovered her husband chatting quietly with Kira. She knew that he visited her each time he went to India but they had little time to speak during the previous months : she had been four months in India and she had not accompanied him on any of his frequent business travels.

- Leena, come here. My friend Peter Adams is fancying you. I allowed him to use you freely. You will take your orders from him and do whatever he asks from you but you are not to speak to him unless you are questioned. You are of too low extraction for that! Understood, slut?

Leena replied in the only way she knew : she curtsied in front of the princess as she had been trained to do several years before.

- You will serve the dinner. We will be four : the prince and myself, Peter and Preeti. Don't dare to eat anything from our dishes. Remember that you are a lowly Dalit servant and you would soil any food you touch.

Leena was given leftovers Kira found in her fridge. She put them on a piece of aluminium sheet as if she was not even allowed to use a plate. Kyrhan had been informed of the situation and acted as if she was the scum of the earth, unworthy of breathing the same air as himself. It was rather unusual for him as he always acted as if the caste barrier never had existed.

Peter chatted with animation with his friends but he made special efforts for Preeti. The young woman had been informed of his intentions as Leena was gone to fetch the starters. She had laughed at the cunning of the Englishman and promised to play along. During the meal, she made a point of being very flirtatious with him, smiling to him, laughing at his jokes, catching his attention by gentle touches on the back of his hands. When dessert was served, she put her right hand on his and encouraged him actively by languorous movements of her eyelashes.

Leena was not aware of their little ploy and began to feel the first pangs of jealousy. Seeing her husband trying to seduce a woman she knew and being seduced by her just before her eyes was a rather terrible experience for her. Her stress level increased even ten times when they decided to retire in his bedroom and told her to come along to serve them drinks. Her husband was about to fuck Preeti she had seen as her close friend in front of her! Both of them were acting as if they didn't really know her, pretending that she was just a piece of the furniture, deprived of any human feelings.

Peter and Preeti were sharing a deep sofa and the young woman was coiled against him, caressing his face with the back of her hands. He took her chin in his hand and slowly drew her toward him. Their mouths found one another into a sizzling hot kiss that prolonged a long time. Leena felt burning tears forming. Peter pushed his hand under Preeti's choli, kneading her tit and caressing slowly her nipple. His other hand went to her knee above her saree before snaking under the fabric. Preeti's reaction soon after showed that his hand had found her crotch. Peter did not seem to be impeded in his progress by any panties and his partner began to moan louder and louder.

After a few minutes, Leena saw the moment when the little vixen was ready to cum under Peter's ministrations. Preeti suddenly pushed Peter away with a groan of frustration from him. Without any delay, she loosened the knot of his tie and undid it. She unbuttoned slowly his shirt, licking and kissing his chest as she was uncovering it. When she completely freed the tails, she unbuttoned his cuffs and helped him out of his shirt. After covering his chest with pecks, she loosened his belt and unbuttoned even slower his fly. Preeti then pushed her hand into his fly and pulled out a magnificent hard and completely erect cock. She bent forward and took it into her mouth. She began to suck as if it was a lollipop. Leena was haggard. She was watching her husband making love to her friend and they did not even acknowledge her presence. She was approaching her breakup point. . .

The couple on the sofa stood up. Peter pulled up Preeti's saree that uncoiled around her. He pushed it aside leaving her in choli and petticoat. The choli was kept close by hooks in the front. Peter was too clumsy or not used to it. Finally, he remembered that Leena was there.

- Leena, come here and help me free Preeti from her choli. I'm not able to. . .

Meekly, Leena obeyed her husband and freed her rival from the constriction of her choli. Peter bent down, this time and took her nipples in his mouth. When he freed them, they had doubled in size and more than quadrupled in length. They were as large as big raspberries but twice longer. Peter looked at her with a big smile. She had just her petticoat left and it was held in place by a simple knot. Peter took one of the strings hanging from the knot and pulled it slowly. The knot undid itself quite easily and the petticoat began its slow descent. When it puddled on the ground, Preeti pushed it aside with a flip of her left leg and appeared in the glory of her nakedness.

Leena was now mad with jealousy. She was too deeply submissive to be violent about it. She would not have attacked Preeti and even less likely Peter but she could not withstand the stress. She ran to the door and pushed it open, hurrying out of the room. She found herself in front of Kyrhan and Kira who completely blocked the way out. Leena fell on her knees, weeping.

- Hey, little Dalit slut, why are you crying?

Kyrhan reminded her gently that she had acted much more lewdly with her Dalits. She had no reason to be jealous of her husband for what he was doing with Preeti. On the contrary, he would have reasons to be cross with her as she had never agreed to tell him what she had done the first month with Kira's team of workers. Was she ashamed of her behavior or did she feel so superior that she did not want to share the excitation with Peter? Kyrhan was very caring and his tone reassuring and soothing. Leena's anger melted away like snow exposed to the sun. As Kyrhan's words sunk into her mind, Leena felt increasingly ashamed of her jealousy fit. She turned back and fell on her knees at the feet of her husband.

- Peter, I must apologize for my behavior. I wanted to keep all the pleasure I have found with the Dalits and with my Indian lovers in Birmingham for myself. I feared that you would not accept it. I finally told you everything about my breeding session with Indian businessmen but I kept secret all my dallying with Indian men in our city and at University. I did not want to share with you the details of my missions here in India at Shandrakor. I need to be punished for my behavior and punished pretty hard!

- What kind of punishment do you think would befit your crimes?

- I think that two dozen cane or belt strokes of your best is the maximum I can withstand but you will reiterate the punishment every week until you find my debt settled.

- It seems that the punishment fits your crime but if you grow accustomed to the punishment, I may increase the number each week.

- You are my lord and Master, Peter.

- You will also inform me precisely of all your dallying anywhere. I want to know who, how and how many for your past, actual and future sins. I'm free to fuck any woman I choose in front of you and you are free to fuck any man but you will inform me whenever I am not present as I will do on my side.

- Yes, Master!

- Before you narrate me all the sins you concealed from me, I want to take care of our friend Preeti you so grossly deprived of her own pleasure. To show her that you aren't cross with her, you will clean her cunt with your tongue after I had filled it with my cum.

- I will, Master

Kyrhan took a seat to watch Peter fucking Preeti. Kira straddled her husband, watching in the same direction. In their position, only her ass hole was attainable to him. She was not lubed, apart from the remains of a quickie, half an hour ago. That should be sufficient for Kira as her arse had been reamed so often by him that it opened quite easily with the slightest touch.

Peter resumed his slow caresses to Preeti. In less than ten minutes, she was panting and screaming with his cock deeply embedded in her cunt. When her screams became too loud for Peter's ears, he told Leena to silence her with her mouth. Leena did not need to be told twice. She bent on her friend and applied her mouth on hers pushing her tongue inside. The noise was replaced by nearly complete silence just troubled by slurping noises. Preeti had a series of minor climaxes. Peter told then Leena to suck the breasts of the Australian woman. She engulfed greedily the engorged nipples. Preeti arched her back to offer them more completely to her lips. She was totally bewildered from the richness of the sensations that overflowed her brain : Peter was filling her cunt and frigging her clit expertly, Leena was sucking her nipples and milking her breasts when she was not invading her mouth with her tongue.

Leena was concentrated on her task, oblivious of everyone outside of Preeti and Peter. She was on her knees bent above the young woman when she felt a contact on her ass. Without interrupting what she was doing, she glanced back and found that Kyrhan was naked on the bed just behind her bottom. He had a big hard on and Kira was holding his cock in her hand, aiming it toward her ass. She knew from long experience that Kyrhan especially loved to use a woman's back passage but he had just cummed into Kira and was already ready to enter her. Leena perfectly knew that he had so much staying power that he could still easily fill her bowels with his cum then pull out of her, wipe with a tissue his cock before pushing it in her cunt. The switch usually needed less than a minute with a woman accustomed to Kyrhan's unusual girth.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12