Mountain Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter groaned when he unloaded deep in Preeti's hot cunt. The Australian girl was trying to emulate one of Kira's special skills : being able to postpone her own release until her partner covered or filled her with his jizzm and have his release trigger hers. It was difficult but the reward was worth it : her climaxes were fantastic and always lasted very long. Preeti had finally mastered the knack of it and she pitied the women and the men who just looked for their own release without caring for their partner. Peter and Preeti rolled over on the bed, leaving it to Leena still impaled on Kyrhan's cock with her breasts kneaded and her mouth explored deeply by Kira who was frigging herself feverishly.

As soon as Kyrhan had unloaded in her ass, he withdrew and Leena crawled to Preeti and pushed her tongue inside her friend's pussy. Peter may be sterile but he was far from impotent. She had to suck and lick Preeti for ten minutes before the last glob of white semen had been swallowed by her greedy mouth. Peter, watching her sucking Preeti, had released another huge load of his own on the bed sheets. Leena had moved hastily to the pool he had left and proceeded to swallow it all too.

Leena had awakened some domineering instincts in Preeti. The young Australian woman announced that she would like to teach Leena in the future after her delivery a few lessons on proper posture for a woman.

- OK, Preeti. I'm ready for it. I'll send you an open ticket to England. You may come any time you choose.

They had a light dinner before going together to the Dalits bungalows. Only Preeti preferred to stay in her room to rest. She kissed good night to Leena, Kira, Kyrhan and Peter. Kira had the Dalits informed that Leena would come back to their quarters around 11 PM and that Kyrhan, Peter, Leena's husband, and herself would come along to watch how they treated her.

The Dalits had arranged a big bed in the center of their dining room. There was just a clean silk sheet covering it. They had strewed fragrant flowers on the bed. A three feet high stand had been arranged on one side of the bed with three armchairs on it : a big and high one in the center for Kyrhan, a just marginally lower and smaller for Kira (it was covered with flowers too) to the right and a third one for Peter to the left. Leena stood up near the bed, waiting for instructions. Daleep acted as the master of ceremonies as usual. Seven Dalits converged onto the bed. Leena found herself once more lifted off the ground, her feet pointing to the ceiling, a big cock up her ass, another one deep in her cunt, her mouth was stuffed by a third one, her hands were wrapped around two big dicks, a young Dalit had snaked between the bodies to reach her tits he was already squeezing quite hard around his cock. Still another man had undone her braid, seized her hair in his hand and he was ready to wank himself in her opulent mane.

The seven men waited patiently until Kyrhan turned inquiringly toward Daleep. He clapped his hands once and the still life they had presented turned into an actively living tableau with Leena at the center. They had trained dayly for that show and were now completely at ease with the scene. They fucked in complete unison and all of them reached orgasm at the same moment. Leena screamed when she felt their release deep in her cunt, her rectum and her throat while her hands were coated with sticky jizzm and her hair was dripping with semen. Even the young man who was mauling her tits had managed to cover them with his cum.

The seven men disengaged and bowed out. A second group of seven Dalits marched to the bed in precise formation. Leena was not given time to clean herself. The seven men seemed as thoroughly trained as the first team. When Daleep clapped in his hands, they got into action. Leena was now on continuous orgasm. Waves after waves of pleasure rocked her body. She was moaning as screaming was difficult with a big prick ramming her throat most of the time. The pitch of her occasional shrieks got more feverish as they approached their release. Once more they spewed their seed on and inside her at the very same moment.

The third group lined up under Daleep's command. He turned toward Kyrhan.

- Prince, There are only twenty of us here. Therefore, we have a place left. May I propose it to you, Prince?

- You are welcome but I think I'm too broad chested to take a part in your very good show. Peter would suit you more closely.

Daleep offered Peter the mouth of his wife as he was completely inexperienced and she would have to do all the work. His lack of experience would have thus no consequences. Daleep pushed himself deep into her cunt. Some cum from the previous lovers of Leena oozed out around his cock, pushed out by the pressure in her filled up cunt. When their third broadside was released, Leena was completely exhausted. She was covered with sperm from her hair to her knees and some was gliding down her legs. Her hair was also quite messy.

Kyrhan thanked the Dalit group profusely before going back to the palace with his wife. The show had turned them on terribly and Kira doubted seriously that she would sleep at all that night. A group of Dalits accompanied them with torches. Peter was proposed to remain in the bungalow with his wife. As her bed and herself were completely soiled by sticky sperm, they arranged a makeshift bed in the corner of the room. Daleep just warned him that his wife would have probably many nocturnal visits as each man had fucked her just once. He explained that normally, Leena was fucked around three times every day by each of the twenty Dalits.

He went immediately to it, adding still another load into her cunt. She barely moved as she was pounded hard. Before leaving to his own bedroom, Daleep told Peter, he could help himself as much as he wanted. If he found her too dirty, he could have her carried on the terrace and hosed. A jet up her cunt and her arse hole would completely awake her and leave her clean enough to be fucked again. He agreed immediately and Daleep had it arranged at once. The sleepy and very pregnant Leena was sprayed with cold water and her innards were cleaned directly with the hose. . .

The sheet on the bed was replaced by a clean one and Peter could demonstrate his wife that the show had not left him bored. He went to sleep in his own bed, a wise idea as Leena had visits every ten or twenty minutes all the night. Peter watched her being fucked in all the positions of the Kamasutra. She always participated eagerly.

Peter remained three days in Kyrhan's palace. Leena had been adamant that she did not want to sleep in the Harem aisle.

- I have a Dalit baby in my belly. Until the delivery, I consider myself as a Dalit woman and I don't want to soil Kira's Brahmin house.

- You should not overwork yourself so close to your due date!

- After thirty six weeks, there will be more risks during the delivery itself. I don't want to do it in a hospital, but here in this bungalow assisted just by a traditional Dalit midwife!

- It's your choice but I think you are crazy! I will come back to be at your side then.

Leena continued to serve food and drinks to the whole team and help as she could. Her most exhausting work was by far the self imposed servicing of twenty young men. Her pregnancy had made them even hornier. They fucked her even when she had entered into labor until the water bag broke up.

Leena declined the use of the classical drugs to help the opening of her cervix and even the pain killer. For this baby, she wanted to feel all the painful contractions. She screamed for four hours. Kira had instructed the midwife to call doctors if anything was wrong. At the end, the midwife presented to an exhausted but very happy Leena a baby with the darkest complexion of all her children. She smiled wearily to Peter and Kira when they were allowed to visit her.

- Are you relieved now, Leena?

- Yes, Kira, I have accomplished what I had decided.

- What about the future? Will you choose to become permanently a Dalit woman? You could divorce Peter and marry Daleep or another one of the team.

- No, thanks. Working as a manual worker while pregnant was a challenge for me. I would not make a life of it. As soon as the midwife tells me I can leave, I will have a check up from your physician and I will fly back to England.

- So, you are fed up with my Dalits!

- I never said that! If you need me again for similar, if possible less strenuous, tasks, I will be glad to oblige and whenever I'm invited here, I would like to spend a few days if not my complete stay here in your Dalits' bungalows. But in the future, I would rather like to be bred only by wealthy Indian businessmen. They are very classy and they invite me to top class restaurants, offer me high standing gifts, jewels or designer dresses. I relish that way of life.

- OK. May I tell you that I'm relieved? But you're not totally off the hook! Remember that our shy little Preeti really expects to tame you as she likes. I expect she will be even stricter than Swapna. Be ready to be humiliated, treated lower than your worst expectations. Some people like Preeti may be as gentle as sheep in most occasions and as harsh as wolves on other occasions.

- I accept the challenge. . .

12