Mountain Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

>My dear Leena

>I thank you again for having agreed to accompany our team of workers in the >forest. I know that they will want to fuck you, the twenty of them. I am >reasonably sure that you will be thrilled of being gangbanged by so many Indian >men.

>You know that I should have chosen for you this month a new Indian businessman >to breed you once more. I decided this time to bend somewhat the rules and >allow a simple Dalit of your team to knock you up. I propose you not to use the >pills in your box and let fate decide who will sire your next offspring. As I >am pushing you very far this time, I leave you the possibility to decline and >take your pills as usual. In that case, I will find a business man for you next >month, but I would prefer you to throw these pills and the condoms you may have >in the fire so that you don't have afterthoughts.

>Your Master

>Prince Kyrhan Singh

Leena contemplated the letter for minutes, reading it again and again. Ganesh! He wanted her bred by the lowest of the lowest for still so many Indian people. It was as if her husband in England offered her to some homeless, drunk and stoned junkie. But, after all, her previous orders were to let any Indian male fuck her as he chose. They were no provisions for wealth, education or appearance. She should probably widen her forays to Indian poor categories. They would love to fuck and humiliate a rich white woman. She looked for her condoms and took her pills and threw them into the fire as instructed. She should ovulate in two or three days. She would be pregnant in less than a week.

Leena returned to her dinner cooking. She opened cans for starters, prepared Punjabi rice in sauce for the main dish. She remembered that when Kira had begun to train her to be an obedient wife to her husband, she would never have cooked an egg. When the food was ready, she signaled for the men to take their seats. She had been told that she was to serve food and water to all of them at their places. She offered fruits as dessert and tea or coffee to those who wished.

When everyone had finished dining, she thought to take her own dinner but the youngest of the team, a boy just around nineteen or twenty had another idea.

- You have such a lovely face, Leena. I would like to cum in your mouth and cover your face with my sperm. You will not swallow it : just keep it on your face all the night.

She was not to deny anything to anyone. She knelt in front of his bench and took him into her mouth. He was sporting a pervert smile as he watched her take his cock into her mouth. The boy unloaded deep into her throat but his last spurts landed on her nose and her forehead before gliding down to her chin. Several of the men jacked off over her. Tajun, Shilan and Daleep wanted to make a show : Tajun sat on the stone on which she had been gangbanged and ordered her to straddle him. When he was plunged into her cunt to his balls, Shilan approached and pushed his cock into her ass. Daleep remained standing above Tajun and presented his erect cock to her mouth. The boy who had fucked her mouth completed the picture by taking her tits in his hands and squeezing them to milk her like a cow. Two of the other men stood up and she was told to take their cocks in her hands and pump them while still another one came to masturbate himself in her hair. Daleep tried to coach them to cum together in or on her and he nearly succeeded.

- Never mind, we have a month to find the good tempo. . .

When they let Leena free, she had to eat her rice cold. There were no starters left and she could not find anything clean : glass, plate or fork. She had to eat with her fingers in the dishes. Then it was time to clean the tables and wash the plates. She finished her chores around eleven PM and looked for her tent. All the tents were meant for two and there was only ten aligned on the terrace. Tajun called for her.

- Come here. You will share the tent with me and Shilan in the first tent. Tomorrow, you will go to tent number Two and so on. You are so tiny, we didn't see the need to build a tent just for you.

She was too weary to argue and went to the showers to scrub herself. The water was cold as she had expected. Shilan and Tajun shared her three times during the night, changing holes each time. At six AM, they woke her and sent her still groggy with sleep to prepare the breakfast : coffee, marmalade on bread and fruits for those who liked it. She took her share this time. She was surprised when they turned toward her to organize their work schedule. Each of them may have fucked her several times the previous day, she was still their boss as she had been appointed by their princess.

Leena sent six of them to fell the trees on the terrace. They blocked the future movement of trucks. The rest of them went to uproot the bushes and fell trees on the road. While they were working, she took a nap to restore her strength. The day promised to be as demanding as the previous one.

Around 11:00, Leena prepared food once more. She had been alone during the whole morning. She could easily have found clothes to put on to protect her modesty but two hours later, when the Dalits came back for lunch, they found her still naked but freshly showered and her hair arranged. She had put on a pink flashing lipstick with a watery lip gloss, pink and white elaborate eyeshadow and her finger and toe nails were painted with the same pink. She had a quite slutty look but the Dalits were simple men. They thought that it was her way to tell them she had liked the gangbang and was game for another one if they were interested.

Daleep told her that they had much work to do that afternoon but they didn't want all her efforts to go to waste. Why not organize an improvised show of her

own with one of them. A man named Rajah volunteered. Leena made him lie on the stone slab she had used since the beginning. She went above Rajah's head and cupped her breasts in her hands. She knelt carefully with his head nestled between her parted thighs and bent down to offer her hard nipples to his mouth. He sucked them greedily, switching from one to his other when Leena was moaning loud enough. She had closed her eyes in bliss to focus on her sensations. After several minutes, she freed his cock and took it in her hands. She went on her four above him and placed her mouth just above his waiting cock.

Leena felt that as she was a completely submissive woman, she was not to take his cock in her mouth but leave him the decision to penetrate her when he chose the moment. She licked the precum on the tip of his cock then moved to lick his balls, taking them whole in her mouth. He slowly pushed himself between her lips. She would have loved to have him pump her cunt full with his hot seed but Daleep had been pristine clear : she was to learn the joys of postponing her pleasure. She just sucked him on until he spurted deep in her throat, coating her tonsils with his sperm.

Daleep and the other men looked pleased by her show. They went to resume their work with big smiles on their faces, leaving her to clean the tables and the dishes, peel the vegetables for the dinner. After all, being a drudge, a cook and a fuck toy for a whole household had been part of her initial training. The present situation was just a logical new step of her enslavement.

Around 5:00 PM, Leena, still naked, served coffee to the men directly on their work places. They had not asked for it but they liked the attention. Most of them took the opportunity to feel her up or push a finger up her twat or ass hole. A few of them asked for a blowjob. For Leena, it was a way of teasing all her men to ensure a royal fucking session for the next evening.

Rajah was felling trees on the terrace. When she came there, he circled her in his arms from the rear and groped at her tits. He was very aroused. Leena turned toward him and kissed him deeply. She decided she would ride his pole shaft at once, not waiting for the evening fuck session. She uncovered his prick and grabbed his neck, she hooked herself to his neck, her feet losing contact with the ground. She was hugging him very closely. Leena aligned her wet slit along his shaft. With just a simple shove, she impaled herself completely on his eager shaft. Rajah grabbed her butt in his hands and pulled her as hard as he could. He began to pump her as hard as he could. He was so horny that he was too soon ready to explode in her cunt.

- Prepare to receive my cum, slut.

- I'm ready for it, Raj. Shoot it all deep inside me!

Leena felt suddenly his seed erupting inside her and splashing against her cervix. Maybe, this sperm would find its way to her eggs. That thought was drowned in her own orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy. Rajah pushed his tongue into her mouth to silence her. She collapsed, completely exhausted at last in his arms.

When they returned to the encampment, the Dalit workers were weary and wanted nothing better than a new show to distract them. Leena called for the same group, seven men just for her only, one for her cunt, one for her ass, one for her mouth, one for her tits, two for her hands and a last one wanking in her hair. This time, they worked in unison under Daleep's orders, the other men clasping their hands to help them follow the rhythm. The shock of having her three holes filled at the same instant was too much for Leena : she fainted! The pail of cold water that was thrown on her chest and face had the desired effect of reviving her. She was perfectly awake during the dinner as the Dalits lined quietly to fuck her, waiting patiently for their turn between her legs.

The work had advanced satisfyingly : more than a quarter of a mile had been completely cleared and the terrace was as neat as she had ever been. All the workers could concentrate on cleaning the road. They moved their tents regularly to follow their advancement as Kira could not serve them hot food too far from her base.

Daleep had had a weird idea : when she was not at work, Leena was staked out, spread-eagled on four poles planted in the soil with a block of wood placed under her back. When ever one of the workers had an itch, he would just take a short rest and visit her. He could use her cunt, her ass or her mouth freely then just return to work. The first times, she had been clearly afraid and actually began to fight them, but they were too strong for her. A nasty feature was that the wood block under her back was not polished with plenty of sawing shards. When someone put his weight on her, the shards would pierce superficially the skin of her back and she would jump up to relieve the pain, offering him a very pleasant spring like reaction.

The team finished the work three days in advance to the schedule. These days were used for celebrations. Leena was again staked out on her block of wood this time on her belly. The Dalits queued this time to fuck her in her ass. One after the other, each man mounted her from behind and sodomized her with their huge cocks. They pumped her full of sperm into her lovely ass. The excess dripped down her thighs and pooled on the ground in a sticky mass. It was thus that Kira discovered her when she arrived, with six or seven men waiting to service her

Kira jumped to her side and hastily cut her bonds without a comment to the Dalits. She slept soundly while Kira drove her to her palace. She had to help her to the shower where she remained under the jet for an hour. When she was dried, Kira offered her a glass of ice cold Vodka she drank in a single gulp. When she had sufficiently recovered, she reported to Kira the events of the last weeks. Kira began to apologize for the ordeal Leena had been subjected too. Her friend stopped her immediately.

- Kira, my dear friend, don't apologize for anything. I have been used as a drudge to prepare their food, clean the plates and the dishes, serve them for a full month and it was exhausting. They fucked me I don't remember how many times every day. When I tried to resist, they raped me and even gangbanged me without respite. They used me as a fuck hole during the celebrations of the last three days, I was tied spreadeagle to be permanently available. It was really a terrific ordeal!

- That was why I apologized! I had not anticipated it would be so harsh!

- You are missing my point : in fact, I was loving every moment of it. Remember that I am a submissive at heart and I love to be molested, used and abused so roughly. Being fucked by twenty sweaty bulky men two or three times a day for a month was an experience I would have paid to endure.

- Don't tell me you enjoyed it all!

- I enjoyed every moment of it, be sure of it. Just they could have lashed somewhat my bottom, my breasts or my back every day, just to make it more spicy. If ever you need for someone to take care of your team of Dalits for as long as you want, I apply happily immediately for the job. I even beg for it.

- I take good notice of your application. If we decide to go along on this mountain resort project, we may use the team again in a couple of months here for the ruins dismantling and rebuilding. They will need their appointed fuck toy. But, just a final question : have you taken your contraceptive pills or has Kyrhan to find you another stud in two weeks?

- No need, I suppose. I missed my period two weeks ago. With twenty stallions filling my womb with their very potent Indian seed everyday, I would have been very surprised if the job had not been properly done. Whatever your decision on your project, I will be back here in eight months to deliver my baby among his or her putative fathers. I think I owe them that. Don't prepare a room for me : my Dalits have promised me a very hot reception. Don't fret : they still worship their princess but now I will always be their wet dream!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12