Mountain Retreat

Story Info
Wife loses all her inhibitions on a walking holiday.
9.9k words
3.9
92.3k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers

Authors note. A warning to all readers, everything that follows is of course pure fantasy, it is not my, or my partner's life style; neither are we promoting it as normal practice.

As a new contributor to Literotica I naively allowed public comment to be enabled, thinking that I would receive at least constructive criticism, sadly this was not the case. To the anonymous scumbag that denigrated my upbringing and parentage I wish only eternal damnation, to others that wish to hide behind anonymity without giving constructive criticism, please don't read any further.

To those that want to talk seriously and constructively, I welcome feedback, and assure you that all sensible communications that require it will be answered.

My stories are placed in the relevant categories with some thought, those in the group sex category involve multiple partners, usually with one woman, those in the wives category involve wives with multiple partners.

My 'husband's' whilst technically 'cuckolds' are never 'wimps' or 'subservient'.

My super heroes all have big cock's and some I admit are black, that does not mean that I believe the black race is superior, neither do I believe that once fucked by a black man there is no return.

I am a non-racist white, who loves and respects his 'faithful' partner but, like most of the population of this world, I have fantasies. You now know what follows, if it might offend you, please do not read on!!!

*

What follows are two accounts of a holiday, my wife and I recently enjoyed in the Alps. There are two accounts as my own seemed so lacking in detail after she had narrated her own, and I felt that our readers might be deprived if left with the meager rendition I had come up with. Not only that but her account turned me on so much, it has changed my life.

It was fast approaching dusk as Susan approached the mountain hut. It had been a bright warm day for this time of early spring but the temperature had dropped suddenly as the sun had sunk beyond the horizon and Susan was glad to see the welcoming sight of smoke drifting from the chimney of the large single storey wooden building. At least it meant someone was in residence.

Over the past couple of days the couple had visited several such huts and most had been cold, empty and unwelcoming. Susan didn't usually mind the lack of company but every evening that they had been alone it was her that had to prepare the food, and after a days hard walking she just didn't have the energy.

It was no wonder she thought that so often Rob her husband had had to go to bed without the fuck he longed for. Even so, it seemed silly that this holiday in the Alps, planned for so long had turned into such a grind, culminating in a row that afternoon when Rob had suggested that they pitch their tent and crawl into the double sleeping bag.

Susan didn't know why she had turned upon him so bitchily and shouted that she wasn't his personal whore and to fuck off. She had left him sitting on a boulder staring out at the distant mountains, his eyes full of hurt and bewilderment.

It wasn't that she was unhappy, or that they had problems or worries. She just felt frustrated. Now she wished he was here. She hated going into buildings on her own, especially when she knew there was someone she didn't know inside. She sighed, called herself the cow she knew she was and made her way to the huge wooden door.

Surprisingly it opened easily and quietly, the massive hinges having been well greased to protect against the extremes of weather at this altitude. She stepped into the warmth, her eyes had not quite adjusted to the darkness within and it took several seconds to get her bearings.

Closing the door behind her she examined the large oblong room with its fire blazing against the long outside wall. Around the edges of the room were a number of double bunks and along the centre a large wooden table was set for at least a dozen places, with bottles of wine and pitchers of beer placed randomly along its centre. Opposite the fire a door led from the room and she could hear the clattering of pots and pans coming from the back of the hut.

She took off her rucksack and removed her boots and calling out, "bon jour", so as not to startle whoever was in the other room; she hesitantly made her way to and through the door pausing just inside the big warm kitchen.

"Bon jour," she said again in her schoolgirl French. A tall girl with long fair hair stood at a sink preparing vegetables, she turned and a huge smile lit her face.

"Hello," she said, wiping her hands on the pinny covering her simple skirt. "Come on in". "Oh, you're English," said Susan not quite hiding her surprise.

"Yes, born and bred. I came over for the skiing last winter and was offered a job doing a spot of cooking during the summer. Sit down and I'll make a cuppa, or would you prefer a glass of wine?"

"Oh, a cup of tea would be lovely, it seems ages since I've had one." Susan said as she pulled a chair up to the big central table covered with pots, pans and dishes full of chopped vegetables and meats waiting for cooking. "You seem to be preparing a feast."

"I'm looking after a group of students and volunteers that are working on the paths and up on the higher ice climbs, clearing up the mess left by the winter's climbing and skiing. They'll be back in an hour or so. If you want to use the tub before they get back you'd better get a move on as it's communal and it can get a bit rough. We'll be the only girls here tonight. Are you walking on your own?"

"No, I'm with my husband. We had a bit of a tiff earlier and he may be spending the night in our tent. I'll take my tea into the tub if that's all right? Then I can get to bed early if you don't mind, I don't feel like eating and I'd prefer to keep out of all of those men's way. What's your name by the way? Mine's Susan."

"I'm Ginnie. Grab your things and jump in the hot tub. I hope you've got towels as we don't supply them and unfortunately we all sleep in the main room, so you might have a noisy night".

Susan returned to the main room retrieved her rucksack and followed Ginnie through the kitchen and on to a large veranda where there was a bath the size of a small swimming pool. Stripping off she slipped into the hot tub with her underwear, which she quickly scrubbed in the searingly hot water.

Ten minutes later, she slipped naked into her sleeping bag pausing only to roll up clean knickers inside a tee shirt, as she knew that having had a cup of tea before bed she would need a pee during the night and in a room full of men it would be very embarrassing to be searching through her rucksack in the dark. Hardly had her head touched the pillow than she was asleep.

-------------------- - - - ----------------------

Rob walked up the track towards the hut still fuming. With the light and noise coming from the joint it seemed more likely that he was approaching an east end pub than a mountain hut high in the Alps. Susan had left him high and dry late that afternoon. He hadn't minded as he would rather have had a night on his own than put up with her constant bickering. He couldn't understand what was wrong.

They had been planning this walking trip for months, and he had been hoping that being on their own they would be able to make a new start, especially in their sex life, which recently had become non-existent. But, Susan had made every excuse, or so it seemed to him, when any opportunity had arisen. If they were in a hut she was afraid someone might come in, if they were in the tent it was either too uncomfortable or too cold.

He had suggested pitching the tent in a valley meadow early in the afternoon in order to get over both of these arguments, only for her to throw a fit and storm off. If she fucked as much as she had used the word that afternoon, he would have been a happy man.

A happy night on his own was spoilt an hour ago when he came to light the gas lantern and cooker and found she had gone off with the matches. He didn't mind going without sex but he'd be fucked if he'd do it on an empty stomach.

He walked through the door and was confronted with what seemed like a riot. The room was full of drunken men, some of them half naked. No one seemed to have noticed him and as he was looking for someone that might be in charge he noticed Susan's rucksack on the floor by a bunk next to a blazing fire. He had been going to confront her when at that instant a fair haired girl walked through a door carrying a tray full of beer tankards.

"Hello", she said, "are you Rob?"

For some reason Rob opened his mouth and said, "No," I'm Nigel. "I'm looking for a bed for the night and some food if you've got some left."

"Yes, we've got plenty of both. Grab a seat and I'll fetch something. Is beer all right? I'm afraid all the wine has gone."

Rob nodded and took a seat in front of the fire as the girl returned to what seemed to be the huts kitchen. He looked towards the bunk that was next to Susan's rucksack. The sleeping bag was definitely hers but her back was towards him. It seemed to have been a long time since he'd seen the front view of her when she'd been in bed.

Her dark hair, lying over the pillow, dispelled any doubt that it was her and he marvelled that even at thirty-five and after fourteen years of marriage she had kept a wonderful figure and still had that lustrous dark hair. That was half the trouble, he still fancied her even after all those years of marriage but for her it seemed to be waning.

Looking on top of the rucksack he could see the ball of clothing that she had rolled up, for use he thought, should she need to get up for the loo during the night. Mischievously, he picked up the bundle and her rucksack and placed it next to his by the door. That would teach the cow, he thought.

Rob ate his food and as much as too keep out of the way of the raucous goings on in the room he soon found his way into his allotted bunk and awaited what he hoped was his wife's discomfort. Much to his amusement the fair haired waitress was being light heartedly taunted by a huge young lad.

"I think it's time that I fucked you Ginnie," he said in broken but all too clear English.

"Get stuffed, Ralph," the girl replied.

"I am not kidding Ginnie, we have all worked hard today and we need a good screw."

"I told you weeks ago, I have the week off when I have my period. It started today and neither you nor any of your fuck pig friends are getting into my knickers, so piss off."

"We will fuck your arse, we don't mind, and you know you like it up the ass."

"I've told you once but I'll tell you once more for luck, you ain't going to get your cocks near me this week, so look elsewhere for your fun."

The atmosphere was electric and Rob thought that no-one had noticed that there was another woman in the hut. At that moment, maybe by coincidence, maybe because of the noise, Susan woke up and turned over. Shielding her eyes from the light, her hand searched for the bundle of clothes.

-------------------- - - - ----------------------

Something had startled Susan from a very deep sleep. She hadn't a clue where she was but she knew that she needed to pee badly. With her eyes still closed in sleep by instinct her hand searched for her tee shirt and knickers. Slowly it dawned upon her that they were not there. She opened her eyes and was greeted by the unbelievable sight of a room full of men, all looking at her. She screwed her eyes together and opening them again she realised it wasn't a nightmare, she was naked in bed, needing a pee and she had to traverse a roomful of men to get to the loo. She tried to hold down the panic and treat the problem calmly.

"I'm sorry", she said, "I seem to have lost my clothes."

For the first time in the evening the room was in silence.

"Could someone lend me a towel, I need to go to the loo?" Her question was greeted with silence. "Would someone please lend me a towel," Susan begged. She was trying to frame the question in French when Ginnie piped in. "I'm sorry Susan but they want to see you naked. No one is going to lend you a towel or anything else."

"Don't be silly," Susan begged. "Just pass me a tea cloth or something to cover myself."

"I'm sorry Susan but they would only take it away from me if I tried. I won't let them fuck me and I'm afraid they are going to take it out on you. It's a pity you woke up. No one knew you were there. There's no way I can stop them. I'm afraid you'll have to put a brave face on and accept your fate. At least I can vouch for their enthusiasm; I've had to take their cocks every night for three weeks. I need a night off and you seem to be my stand in."

Susan shook her head. She seemed to think she was still asleep. Why the fuck had she not stayed with Rob, she might have been bored to death but at least she would have been safe. She decided to tough it out.

"I demand you get me a towel, immediately."

"I don't think you're in a position to demand anything," replied Ginnie. "If you don't fuck them, I've got to, and I'm not going to, so it's bad luck on you. The only consolation I can give you is that they've all been fucking me for three weeks and I haven't caught anything so I think they're clean. Other than that I can only promise you a hot bath in the morning and a hearty breakfast." With that Ginnie started clearing up the plates on the table and began the washing up.

Susan turned to Ralph who was standing right in front of her and pleaded, "Please help me I'm going to wet myself if I don't get to the toilet fast."

Ralph turned to another man and spoke in a foreign language. A second later the man returned with a large basin and placed it in front of Susan.

"Pee in that," Ralph said.

Susan realised that either she would wet her bed and then be dragged out and raped or she could pretend to brazen it out and appear unconcerned. She unzipped the sleeping bag, stepped out naked, squatted over the basin and relieved herself noisily.

-------------------- - - - ----------------------

Rob had witnessed the exchange between Susan and Ginnie. He had been on the verge of intervening as he realised that Susan might well be in trouble but he realised that he could do little to help her and for that reason he held back and moved into the shadows of the bunk. One of Ralph's mates had gone off and returned with a basin which he placed in front of Susan.

Suddenly, Susan unzipped her sleeping bag. Her beautiful tits swung brazenly from side to side as she struggled up from the bunk and squatted over the basin as a stream of her pee flooded from her.

Rob's view of his wife was curtailed as a swarm of men gathered around her. Keeping in the background Rob got as close as was possible to see the action. It was soon apparent that although Susan was fully occupied it would not be possible for him to remain unrecognised for any length of time. Fortunately, one of the men had begun to record the event on a video camera. Rob asked, mainly by sign language as the man spoke no English, whether he could take over the filming and allow the bloke to take a more active role.

Shrugging his shoulders, not understanding why Rob didn't want to take part himself, the man showed him the main controls and soon Rob had mastered the camera and with his face masked and a strong light to hide him Rob could get right up to the action without being seen.

As soon as she had finished relieving herself, she was picked up by four of the men and placed on her back on the hastily cleared table. It can't have been comfortable as she had a man already sucking on each tit and one on each leg levering them up and over her shoulders, exposing her cunt and bum for all to see.

It wasn't long before one of the men's head was lodged between her legs and a tongue and several fingers were thrust into a very wet cunt. Susan began to buck up and down thrashing from side to side, almost unseating the men whose mouths were fastened onto her nipples.

It was obvious that she was orgasming and at last Rob began to relax, understanding that she was not in physical danger and might well be acquiescing. That did not mean that he wasn't troubled, the feelings that were filling his mind and body were overwhelming. He didn't know whether he was excited beyond belief or revolted by the sight of his wife being abused by these men, they certainly were not being gentle.

A large middle aged man pushed the bloke between Susan's legs out of the way and turning into the light Rob could see his huge cock, rock hard and stretching high well over his belly button. It was so big that Rob had to step back to get it all in frame. It must have been well over a foot in length and the knob end the size of a fist.

He was obviously of some importance amongst the group as even Ralph stepped aside to allow his entry into Susan cunt but even after three attempts and plenty of lubrication he couldn't get any more than the first inch into the red gash. With frustration he moved aside and a more normal cock was thrust inside his lovely wife.

It would be wrong to say that Susan was complaining. It would in fact be wrong to say that Susan was doing anything other than cumming. Only seconds of violent thrusting had past before the first load of come was deposited into Susan's cunt, it was soon to be followed by another and then yet another.

As the third mans cock slipped from Susan's cunt a mass of come flowed from her inflamed lips, running down her crack over her bum and onto the table. Ralph, sporting a sizeable cock placed himself between Susan legs and bending forward smeared the spunk from the table onto and into Susan's bum, first with one finger and then with two, thrusting them in and out at an ever increasing speed.

Rob had never even been close to Susan bum and was mesmerised as, Ralph removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. At first Susan's muscles would not allow entry but suddenly first the knob end and then the whole shaft disappeared inside Susan's body.

As the thrusting began Susan's own hand disappeared into her spunk filled cunt and began frigging herself plunging all four of her fingers in and out of herself. Rob realised that she was screaming, "fuck me, fuck me fuck me."

As she reacted to one incredible spasm a stream of her pee shot from her and deluged Ralph, hitting him on the chest and belly and running down over his cock. Rob didn't know whether her arsehole needed more lubrication but the pee provided it if she did.

No sooner had Ralph ejaculated into Susan that she was lifted from the table and one of the men still in line ready to fuck her, laid down with his back to the table whereupon Susan was lifted bodily up and placed face down over him. She directed his cock into her cunt and began to rock backwards and forwards fucking him with her own thrusting.

Suddenly another man seeing his opportunity thrust his cock into her bum as she was finishing her outward movement and forcing her back onto the cock invading her cunt. Susan now had no respite as first one man then the other thrust their cocks into her body. Rob was surprised how easy it was to direct the action, even though he hadn't initiated any of it.

With signs he would direct the men to alter their positions or give him more room. In the early stages of a fuck he would attempt to get the men to slow down the speed of their thrusts so that the full sense of the size of their cocks and how they pulled and pushed Susan's cunt lips in and out from her body was transferred to the film.

During the whole proceedings Rob didn't utter a word, even though the noise coming from the crowd and especially the screams of orgasm coming from Susan would have drowned out any words he said.

arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers