Mountain Retreat Ch. 02

Story Info
The Boys continue to play with Ayanna.
3.8k words
4.54
114.8k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torc and the others rummaged the kitchen for food while Toby carried me to the bathroom. "Poor kitty. Did the big bad men make your pussy sore?" He taunted after he locked the door and sat me on the sink counter before turning to the tub.

I sat there, hands still cuffed behind me watching silently as he ran hot water too tired to fight. What would be the point with three males between me and the door, should I get past this one?

"Why are you doing this to me?" I demanded quietly.

"Because we can. We're horny, you're available, and we have this cabin. You are not the first girl we've shared, and you won't be the last. But you shouldn't act all sad. I watched you cum again and again. This is turning you on. Ever been with a white boy before?"

I shook my head.

"Well, damn. That means Torc got that. How was it?"

"How was what? Being handcuffed and tackled by a stranger? Or maybe when he and his buddies raped me. Like you plan to do."

Toby chuckled and shut off the water. "You can't rape the willing, and though you fought it, you were willing."

"Last time I checked, no meant no. I don't want this! Any of it!" I swiped at my face with my shoulders trying to clean myself. Toby walked back to me and grabbed my upper arms.

"Really? Then why come up here alone? And tell every male around you that you are alone? I think you were trying to call attention to yourself."

"Of course you would say that. I told the truth. Two, I thought, innocent people asked the question. It was your people who invaded my privacy, my cabin, me. What's next, lynching at dawn?"

"Stop it. Had you been a blonde bitch from a rich family you'd still be sitting there with dried cum on your face. I told you we've done this before. The check up on your health was for everyone's benefit. All you need worry about is getting pregnant."

I snorted. "Why doesn't that comfort me?" I jumped down from the counter. Might as well clean this off. Sliding into the hot water was heaven to strained muscles. Although once in the water, I wasn't able to do anything but soak. Which was fine until I heard a zipper.

"What are you-? oww!" I cried as he roughly grabbed my hair, wrapping it around his hand.

"Have you already forgotten that you owe me an apology? You kicked me in the balls. Open you mouth!" His cock was as massive as his brother's.

"Are younnmmfmmff?!" When I opened my mouth he filled it with his shaft. I tried to bite down but he yanked my head to the side. I screamed but he shoved himself down my throat.

Lips stretched to capacity, water blurred my vision as he moved my head back and forth. All I could concentrate on was breathing when the head of his cock backed into my mouth freeing my throat.

Toby closed his eyes and moaned, "That's good. Now suck on it with those pretty lips. Show me how sorry you are." In retrospect, it probably wasn't the smartest thing to get into the sunken tub, which put my mouth at crotch level.

But then, the bastard caught me off guard. I actually forgot why he was here. Just because he hadn't fucked me yet was no reason to think he wouldn't.

A fact that was painfully being shown to me as Toby's cock swelled and his cum spurted down my throat. He sat down heavily on the tub's platform, his still hard weapon popped from my mouth.

It slapped against his abdomen and stood at attention. Toby petted my head hard like a good dog, breathing hard. I whimpered, knowing that if he was still erect, he wasn't done.

"This is going to be a good three weeks."

"You can't keep me here!"

"Can't I? You didn't think you'd be so well fucked by four white guys did you? And here you are, our little plaything. All of us have a fun group activity that ends with you dripping cum. I know Torc brought his collection of porn. You'll suck us off while we watch. Ben likes poker; winner gets to fuck you. Matt likes to role-play; so prepare to be screwed like Goldicocks or Red Riding Cock. Me, I want to let you go."

I opened my eyes startled, "Let me go? Yes! Yes, lets do that! I won't tell anyone anything!"

"I know you won't, but you didn't let me finish. I want to let you go so we can track you down. Once whoever finds you fucks you, they let you go and someone else gets to play. Fun huh?"

"No!"

"Why do you insist on lying? You've been wet since we've been here, and yet you always manage to portray the victim. Sure I can play along." Toby stood and removed the rest of his clothes. His erection remained turgid and an angry red the entire time.

"Now what are you up to?" I asked worriedly.

"Just a test. Now, water is not a very good lubrication when it comes to sex, agree?"

Confused, "I suppose," I started.

"Then you should be practically dry now. The water should have cleaned away most of everyone's cum by now. And if you weren't enjoying yourself, you wouldn't have continued to be wet. My test is simple: I plow a couple of fingers into your pussy. If you are still wet, I fuck you and nothing changes. If not, then I fuck you and then you can go, we'll leave you alone."

"Either way I'm screwed." I grumbled ignoring Toby's laughter. I didn't feel aroused, in fact I felt more annoyed than anything. "Whatever. But don't hurt me, asshole." Leaning back, I waited.

Instead of reaching into the water like I expected. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me up and over the edge of the tub. Pain exploded behind my eyes. As I shrieked in pain and shock, he spun my body so my belly slammed down on the edge, ass in the air.

Keeping the hand he had in my hair holding my head, he hopped into the tub behind me.

"Just try to relax." Was all the warning I got before two thick digits rammed straight up my channel. This made me scream. "Now you are over reacting." He retracted his fingers and pushed them in again. Then wiggled them making a wet squishy noise. "You sound wet to me. Tell me you don't like this. Go on."

"I-I doonn-," I started, but he kept moving his fingers bumping my clit with the other digits. I closed my eyes and rotated my hips back to him. That is when he smacked my ass. Hard. My eyes snapped open and my body went rigid. He yanked his hand from my snatch.

"You are a lying bitch aren't you? You thought I would masturbate you? I only reward deserving cunts. Although you have stayed wet this whole time, I suppose I could give you a treat. Has anyone ever fucked you, here?" He jammed his pussy-covered middle finger into my ass and sank it passed the second knuckle.

"Aaahhh!"

"Mmm, you like that, huh? Has anyone ever slipped their cock up here?"

"No," I moaned.

"Not until me. Good. I want your anal virginity then. When I saw you over Torc's lap I wanted to bury my boner right up your chute. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"No, don't." I begged, even as I arched my back and lowered my ass on his finger more.

Toby smacked my ass a few more times. I grunted and spread my legs as far apart as the tub would allow them to go.

"Listen to yourself. You say no, and then hump my finger like a bitch in heat. How come no one has claimed this ass? You seem to love it. Tell me or I'll stop."

"When I tell a guy no, he stops." I answered, and then added, "The good ones do anyway."

"So you just need a guy to take it. Is that why you are so into all this? Its' your fantasy or something?"

I refused to answer.

"Tell me or I will stop."

"I do, like this."

"You're my slut. My black bitch. Aren't you?" He smacked my ass again.

"Yes. I'm your slut."

"What else? Say it all."

"I'm you're slut, your black bitch."

"You want my cock in your ass don't you?" He mounted my back, rubbing his cock head against my clit. "You want my white tool to drill you."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" Toby growled and smacked me once again.

"Yes, fuck me." I pushed back as he surged forward into my pussy. 'Definitely as big as his brother. Probably wider.' I gasped as his size split my body open to accommodate him.

My inner walls clenched and released as he moved, unconcerned for my pleasure only worried about his. For some reason that aroused me more. My eyes rolled up and I screamed.

"That's my bitch! Come on my cock! Get me ready!" Toby reared back from my wet spasming snatch before lunging forward and impaling my ass to the hilt with his cock. I couldn't breathe as he paused for a moment: more to keep himself from cumming than to allow me to adjust to his size. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

While he was in ecstasy, I was unable to form a single thought. First the came pain, a burning painful fire was in my ass. But after a minute it went to numbing fullness, which gave way to dark pleasure.

I liked this sensation. It was as if all the sexual spankings I enjoyed led to this, but I never let myself experience the naughtiness that was anal sex. I wanted him to move. I wanted him to fill my pussy with another cock and truly be completely stuffed.

My head sagged downward resting against the edge of the tub. My voice was hesitant with a bit of desperation. "Please. Please move." I rocked back against his crotch.

His chuckle was purely male, "Move huh? Finally admitting that you need this big dick to get you off? Want me to lay into your ass, literally? Ha! I haven't been in an ass this tight in a long time. I'm gonna savor this. Then I'm gonna ride you, real hard. But you're ready, aren't you?" His hand tangled in my hair and he gripped it hard.

I nodded in shame, "Yes, I am ready. I know once you start thrusting inside I'll cum. I know if you spank me while you fuck me I'll cum. And I know if you graze my clit with a finger, I'll cum so hard it'll drizzle down my legs. I am just your slutty black bitch. I don't want to be, I hate this and can't stop my excitement, but I want to."

"Good girl. You're getting into the right mindset. By the end of this you'll beg us to let you stay so we can fuck you daily." He rocked forward and his balls rhythmically slapped my labia causing the water in the tub to slosh. "Damn this is nice. Ahh, I won't be able to hold on for long your ass is so tight. Oh, yeah! Uughhh!" His cock swelled slightly as he splashed my insides with his seed. I thought he was done when he collapsed onto my back out of breath. Then he reached down between my legs and pressed my clit and rotated his finger.

"Nooo!" I moaned eyes rolling back. My body convulsed like I was having a seizure, only it felt incredibly good. Fucking good.

Goddamned hill jacks.

His softening cock popped from my ass and he sat in the water exhausted. I remained where I was, on my knees, head resting on the tub edge. He reached for his pants and removed a key from one of the pockets. Unlocking the cuffs, he tossed them over the side. Then Toby leaned forward and whacked my ass again. Tiredly, I turned my head.

Eyes greedily taking in my posterior, he demanded loftily, "Bathe me."

Taking the washcloth and the bar of soap I dunked them and rubbed them together until I had the cloth lathered up. He lay there while I washed him, not even lifting his legs. I paid close attention to his cock making sure it was extremely clean in case he made me suck it again.

Toby groaned, but did not become erect. He stood and stepped out of the tub. Grabbing a towel he turned and said, "Now clean yourself up and get out there and fix me some food."

Quickly lathering up then rinsing off, I released the water and climbed out retrieving the towel Toby discarded on the floor. Dry, I wrapped the towel around myself and followed him out of the bathroom.

Toby never turned around again, just pulled on his pants and joined the others on the couch to watch porn. They ribbed him on how loud we were, laughing that he made me scream.

The kitchen was a mess. Packages open and partially eaten. Supplies that were supposed to have lasted for three weeks were half gone. I sighed, knowing I'd have to clean up their mess and make some kind of dinner. The obvious choice was the steak I'd planned to have over several days.

So I prepared five steaks and placed them on the broiler. They left me alone while I cooked, watching porn and drinking beer that they must have brought. Adding some baked potatoes and pineapple for desert. Using the plates and silverware that the cabin provided, I carried two plates to my captors.

Toby and Matt didn't even look up, just attacked the food. Going back for the other two plates I handed one to Ben and Torc. As I started back to the kitchen again, Torc grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to eat."

"And who said you could do that? And you are hiding your body?" He snatched the towel away. "Now go fetch this food you claim is yours." Literally I bit my tongue so I did not say anything. I had only put a steak on my plate. Gripping it tighter than I should, I stomped back to him. Torc took my plate and cut my steak into tiny pieces, putting the bone to the side. "There you go."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically baring my teeth in a fake smile. I reached for my plate.

Torc set my plate on the floor. "Animals eat on the floor." I sort of just stood there mouth slightly open. Torc pointed to my food. "Get down."

***********

Torc watched as the proud woman got down on her hands and knees. His cock stirred as her head lowered and her rounded ass rose so she could eat. One of her hands moved forward to scoop up some steak. Quickly he snatched her hand away.

"No. Animals eat with their mouths. Now do it right or don't eat at all." She growled and pulled away from him tearing into the meat obviously wishing his fingers were between the snapping teeth. "Good girl. You eat your food like a well behaved bitch." Satisfied that she knew her place, Torc focused on the movie playing on the TV.

Matt had chosen one of Torc's favorites. He liked porn that had a bit of story. This one was about a girl who wandered alone into a biker bar and gets passed around from guy to guy.

By the end, she's well used and dripping cum. Torc especially loved when she gets down on her knees and begs the leader of the gang to let her go with him. She puts his huge cock in her mouth and sucks her juices off murmuring promises of what a good bitch she'd be. Once he cums down her throat, he zips up and turns away. He and his gang ride off and she's left in a puddle of her own fluids.

Torc felt his erection grow. Easing his pants open he removed his cock from the confining space. Gently he pumped is a few times while watching the story unfold. But Torc found the self- manipulations to be unsatisfying.

Especially when a delectable mouth and cunt was kneeling before him. "Come here girl. I've got more meat for you."

I flinched at his lust- deepened voice. I knew what he wanted without turning. I debated whether or not I should turn.

Impatient, Torc took the decision from me and yanked my head around by my hair.

Note to self: If I ever get out of this, I will never again get braids.

Torc manhandled my head around and pulled me up to his legs so I now kneeled between his thighs. "Open up." He growled. Fisting his cock he tilted it toward my mouth. In defense I bared my sharp teeth.

He snapped my head back got in my face. "Use your teeth and I'll knock them out." Painfully I nodded and opened my mouth covering my teeth with my lips. As my mouth enveloped him, he leaned back and closed his eyes.

"That's nice darlin."

I ran my tongue over the engorged head, rubbing the tip. Excited, Torc pushed my head down suddenly. The head of his cock hit my uvula and engaged my gag reflex. I flew backwards coughing and gasping. "Do that again and you'll have a lap full of regurgitated steak."

"Then you will clean it up. Now, back to work." He started to direct my head back to his crotch.

"Can't you leave me alone?" I shook Torc's hand off. "I want you to leave. All of you."

Torc grabbed my chin. "And I want a million dollars. Your point? When we finish with you, you'll know. Till then, wrap your lips around Jr. His feelins' are hurt cuz you called him names. And more tongue. Show your appreciation of him by giving him a proper spit bath."

"Look guys, I found her boyfriend." Matt held up Big Red like a trophy. "I think she misses him."

"You're right. Better let him fuck her. Maybe she'll calm down." Torc waved him over.

Matt rubbed Red against my slit.

"Should I tell you a story, little cunt? Cinderella is a young slut of noted beauty. Her mother marries a man with three sons slightly older than her. Cinderella's mom is a huge slut and her husband takes advantage of this every opportunity he can by spanking and fucking her in front of his sons, and inviting his friends over to fuck her. She loves it.

So what if the boys never take her serious and would rip her bodice open to play with her tits. They are a randy bunch of boys. Besides, she did have Cinderella to fix her dresses.

Anyway, during one of the orgies her stepfather arranges, Cinderella's mom has a heart attack after cumming so many times in a row. She dies with a smile on her lips.

Cinderella's stepfather mourns for about a week. He's a very lusty man in his own right and doesn't like to be without his carnal delights. And looking at slutty little Cinderella didn't help either." As Matt told his story, he continued to slide the head of Big Red up and down my slit.

Sensing my arousal, Torc forced my head back down on his shaft. "It isn't long before Cinderella took over one of mommy's duties, which is to relieve her step-dad's erection whenever it pops up. She's be shoved to her knees by her stepbrothers and not let up until their father is satisfied with her efforts. But she needs more practice. And her stepbrothers are only too happy to give her extra help."

"She does well under their strict tutelage and they turn her into the best little sex puppet possible. Word spreads about her talent. Spreads so far that even the Prince hears of it.

Unfortunately, Cinderella's stepfather doesn't want to share her with anyone outside the family after what happened to her mother. Not because of any feelings or crap. He just doesn't want to lose the best little cocksucker the kingdom has ever seen. Both her ass and pussy are tight too, but what gets Daddy creaming is her mouth."

"Not only how she looks sucking him off, but the little noises she makes." Matt inched Red into my pussy, then pulled back and spread my juices all over. He continued his story in low tones while he worked the toy inside me.

"So when the Prince comes around looking to fuck her tight holes, Cinderella's step-dad hides her away. He tells his sons to watch her and keep her quiet. His sons, being as they would say logical, fill her holes with their cocks to keep her silent." Taking Red out of my pussy, he slipped his cock in. Rotating his hips a few times, Matt pulled back and pushed against my ass.

Notching Red between my labia, Matt pushed Red back into my pussy the same time he thrust inside my ass which seated his groin tightly against me. That caused me to groan loudly, my lips carried the vibrations through Torc. He moaned his pleasure and pushed my head down more, enjoyed Matt's story and my efforts.

"So Cinderella gets fucked by her naughty stepbrothers. Sadly, they fuck her so well that she makes her special noise and the Prince hears her and walks into the room. The Prince immediately becomes hard and demands to avail himself of one of her holes."


"The eldest brother, who is in her mouth, cums and moves away as the Prince shoves his pole inside. She sucks him for all she is worth. All the practice her family had made her go through pays off. The Prince decides to keep her. Knowing that would inconvenience her family, the Prince gives them two women that he'd all ready become bored with. The end."

Releasing his hold on Big Red, Matt moved his thigh forward and gripped my hips. So that each forward thrust would bump Red inside. As Matt neared his orgasm, he released my hips in order to pinch my nipples.

12