Mountain Stream

Story Info
You take a trip to the hills with your love.
2.2k words
4.2
15.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up to your work and sit outside, leaning against the hood of the car, legs crossed at the ankles, short, black silk dress whipping lightly back and forth against my thighs. My black leather work boots look completely out of place and your co-workers look at me strangely as they go past. You come out grinning broadly, crossing the parking lot to take me in your arms. But instead of falling into your embrace as I usually do, I step quickly away and over to the driver's side. You shrug and, climbing in, notice all the camping gear in the back seat; a cooler, a tent, a single large sleeping bag, and some firewood. The grin reappears on your face and you peer across at me. "what have you got planned?"

I smile at you and then look forward, starting the car and putting it into gear as you fold yourself into the seat beside me. "Not going to tell me, huh?" I shake my head and look mutely over at you, seeing the way your eyes follow the curve of my breasts in the tight black sheath, eye the hem of the dress, calculating how far up it needs to slide to be indecent. As my hand moves back and forth between the shifter and the wheel, that small action causes the hem to move, a centimeter at a time, but enough to keep your interest.

We reach the town line, engine tagging fifty, windows down and our hair lashing our cheeks. Your hand reaches out tentatively and settles on my nearly bare thigh, I place my free hand over it, holding it. Twisting our way up into the mountains, you keep trying to move your hand, gently, to move the hem of the dress up that final two inches or so and I manage to keep you from doing so. I wouldn't want to be so distracted that I drove us off the road.

The car slows and then goes down into a culvert, the car jouncing and your hand moves from my thigh up to the dashboard to keep you from feeling as if you're about to go through the window. On the other side of the ditch is a tiny road, more of a path, and I carefully guide the car down it, moving slowly and carefully. It is uphill most of the way, and then suddenly a meadow springs out of the trees. There is a small fire pit near the edge, and I park the car next to it, climbing out and stretching up on my tiptoes. You come around behind me and kiss the back of my neck, wrapping your strong arms around me and holding me close. I relax into your arms. "Like it?" I ask, putting my arms back up over your neck. Nearby, you can hear the burbling of a small stream.

"I love it," you whisper in my ear, kissing gently at the hairline. " I love you."

I smile and extract myself from your embrace, move over and begin pulling the cooler, tent and bags out. "I thought you might need a break."

Together, we set up the tent, and as you unfold and zip the sleeping bag inside, you look rather lasciviously at me. You sit on the bag and pat the spot beside you. "Care to join me?"

I smile and lean into the tent to kiss you. "Nope. I want to go for a swim." I back swiftly out before you can get a proper hold on me and go to the car again, grabbing an extra blanket and heading toward the stream. I stop at the edge of the encampment and turn around to watch you climb out of the tent, pulling my feet up and removing my shoes one at a time. "Will you look in the cooler and see if you can find something to eat? Maybe build a fire? I'm gonna be cold after swimming in that stream."

"Of course," you say and set about doing as I had asked. But out of the corner of your eye, you see me reach for the hem of my dress, and you do really want to know what I'm wearing underneath. You grab some firewood and begin stacking it in the firepit as I pull the silk up over my head. Draping the dress over a nearby branch, I turn toward the stream and behind me I hear firewood spill from your grasp as you realize I am totally naked, my form retreating from you through a screen of branches. I was naked all that distance up here, and if you had known, I never would have gotten away from you as easily as I did in the tent. I smile to myself and saunter off toward the tiny, cold mountain stream.

Dropping the blanket near the bank, I slowly put on foot in the water, then the next, relishing the cold on my overheated body. My nipples instantly harden, and my flesh is drawn taut all over my body by the chill that the water sends through me. The silt between my toes doesn't feel all that different from the silk my body was encased in minutes ago, and I slide a little farther in, feeling the water caress my ankles and calves, sending small shivers of pleasure through me.

The stream is deeper than it at first appears, and I am able to go in all the way to my waist, water pushing gently against my skin, hands running lightly over the surface of the water. I dip my hands in and cup them together, bringing that icy handful up and slowly dribbling the achingly cold water over my breasts. I hear a gasp from the nearby bushes and pretend I don't hear you, don't know that you're there watching me. But all your voyerism does is increase my pleasure. I adore taunting you.

I lower my body into the stream, relishing the caressing feel of the water against my waist, my arms, and finally, my chest. Leaning my head back, I let the water run fingers through my hair, then follow suit with my own hands, following the path the water traces through my hair, down my neck, across my breasts. When my hands get below the water, where I know you can't see them anymore, I raise myself, inch by inch, touching every bit of skin and turning a bit so I know you can see everything. The sun plays off the drops of water on my skin, my hands trace a path across my stomach, down between my legs, and even with all this cold I can still feel the heat there. I gasp as my hand brushes against my swollen clit. Then it travels down farther, to my inner thighs and back up again, tracing a careful path around that clit and back up to my stomach and my breasts, where my other hand joins it, holding both of my breasts and pinching the nipples just slightly, just enough to make myself shiver again.

Another gasp from the bushes, and I can see your wide eyes peering out at me. Still I pretend not to notice, although you know that I know. It just increases the tension a little. I let go of my nipples and splash water on my face, brush the hair off my cheeks, my neck. I begin to slowly move back toward the bank, splashing myself a little with each step. The sun begins drying the drops from my breasts, but they are still hard, taut with cold and pleasure, and I can see you staring spellbound at what few drops are left. The water shimmers on my body as I finally step from the water, dripping across my hips, down my thighs.

Using my hands to wipe the moisture away, I can hear the bushes rustle as you break away from them and go to finish the tasks I had requested. I know they won't be done, but that's alright, I didn't much expect it of you anyway. They were just a diversionary tactic, I'm plenty warm right now, and frankly not all that hungry. I just want to get back and into your arms, preferably wrapped in some lewd embrace and making noises which will either attract all the animals in the vicinity or scare them away. I wrap myself in my blanket, and walk slowly back toward the car, feeling pine needles underfoot and soft cotton against my skin. You're furiously trying to make a fire as I step up behind you, wrapping my blanket and myself around you. You sigh and just whisper "Sorry, didn't make it to the fire."

I just laugh and turn you around to face me, my damp breasts pressed against the front of your t-shirt, one wet leg pressed tot eh side of yours. You moan and wrap me in your arms, your one hand going up into my hair, the other wrapping itself around my waist and pulling me up even tighter to you. I can feel you through your pants, how hard you are, and it's getting worse by the second, because you can feel how warm I am, how wet I am. I move one hand to the hem of your shirt, tugging lightly at it and looking slyly up at you. "Aren't you hungry?" I ask and lean up to nibble on your ear.

You moan and suddenly the blanket is off of my shoulders, cast to the ground and I am there too. You stand over me and see the last drops of water sparkle on my skin. You take off your shirt, undo your pants and drop tot eh ground beside me, kicking off your shoes. Then you lean into me, take on nipple gently into your mouth and begin to suck on it, pulling it deeper and deeper into your mouth. I moan and arch under you, wrapping my hands around your back and pulling my nails across your skin. One of your legs slides up and between mine, and cloth brushes against my clit. You feel moisture through the material and groan softly against the hardness of my nipple. My hips jerk and I rub harder against your leg, grinding my hips up into you, feeling your hard cock wrapped securely inside those pants, wanting to free it. I move my arms down from your back and you suddenly stop sucking on my nipple and pull your knee back from my pussy, shaking your head.

Grabbing both of my wrists in one of your hands, you pin my hands on my chest and move up to place one swift kiss on my lips, then move down to my stomach, biting and licking your way to my clit, pulling it into your mouth as I suddenly scream my pleasure and call your name. You forget to hold my wrists and I bring both hands down into your hair, pulling your face into my bucking hips. One finger slides up between my legs and teases me gently. The other hand moves down and begins working your pants off your body, freeing you from the confinement. I don't even realize what you are doing until your tongue stops licking up my juices and you reach up to disentangle my hands from your hair. Placing my hands to either side of me, you move my knees up so they are resting against my chest. You move up and kiss me, my tongue trying desperately to take all of my taste from your lips, as your hardness runs slowly over my clit. I moan and continue pulling at your tongue, wanting you in every part of me, and you suddenly slide in deep, both of us making exactly the same noises as I instantly hit an orgasm and you feel me pulsating around you, pulling you deeper, and gently massaging you with the slick muscles deep inside.

Bending me up far enough to reach down and latch onto one of my nipples with your teeth, you slide gently in and out, letting the first orgasm ebb gently away and another build steadily behind it. Every time you feel me coming close, you move a little faster, wanting to make me cum again and again before you'll let yourself go. I am utterly incoherent, moaning and squirming under you, calling your name and whimpering my need. You finally let my legs go and my thighs move down to lock around your hips, bucking up against you every time you start to slow your pace. I can feel you getting even harder inside me, feel your body start to tremble, your teeth clamp harder to my breast. I want to feel you cum so bad, feel you shooting inside me, and I thrust up ever harder in response to you, longing just to pull you inside and keep you there.

I scream one last grand orgasm as I feel you jet inside me, streams of it flowing into me. You collapse against my chest, and I can feel our hearts pounding a tandem rhythm. I hold you close and whisper " I love you I love you I love you." You moan and kiss me before rolling off to the side, so I can move and wrap my arms around you, my head on your chest, listening to that heart beat and kissing your chest. We forget about the fire, forget about food, and just lie there under the stars whispering about the future until it gets too cold and we have to retire to the tent.