Mountain West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, decisions, decisions, which one to taste first?" I was standing to Syndee's right and Greg to her left, and I guessed that because she was right-handed, I got the nod. While she continued stroking Greg, she wrapped her soft, plump lips tightly around my mushroom head, and then she slid half way down my pole, while she continued to use her hand to stroke and knead my balls. Instantaneously, I let out an audible groan, and I saw Greg look at me, just before I closed my eyes.

Syndee had my erection sopping wet with copious amounts of saliva, before she pulled her head off my cock with an audible "pop" and turned her oral attentions to Greg. While she slid her mouth over Greg's head, she went back to jacking me off, this time a little more insistently than before.

Greg now had his eyes closed, and he too was obviously enjoying Syndee's talented ministrations. "Oh my god," Greg exclaimed involuntarily.

Greg's words reminded me of another interesting twist on the threesome dynamic -- what about vocalizing one's wishes or simply talking dirty? How did that play when there was another member of your gender nearby? I could scarcely believe that Syndee's licentiousness would be tamed in our little triumvirate. But what about Greg? I could still hear him urging Coral on -- "yeah, ride me baby!" I like to talk my lovers, and I knew Greg did too. Would that continue? I would soon have the answer to my question.

"Let's move to the bed," Syndee said almost timidly. And both Greg and I helped her to feet. Greg moved to the side of the bed standing with his big cock out in front of him, while I lay Syndee down on her back on the foot of the bed. I left her legs dangling over the edge of the mattress with those sexy heels touching the floor, and when she turned her head to take Greg back in her mouth, I reached around her hips and pulled her tiny panties off her.

Then, I got on my knees, and spread Syndee's legs apart, revealing her ginger bush and leaking pussy. I started by kissing, licking, and nibbling everything but her sex. Then, I blew my hot, moist breath directly on her wet opening, and her whole body shuddered. When I began to lick the length of her slender labia minora, she pulled her head away from Greg's cock, and let out a low growl, "Oh baby, you eat my pussy so good!"

Now, I was adding as much saliva to my licking as possible, and Syndee's ladylike pussy wasn't looking so ladylike any more. With a pungent mix of juices pouring from it, it seemed to beg for some penetration, so I stuck my index finger inside that peach, and when I did, a gush of arousal ran out of her sex and down her taint, filling the dent that held her tight asshole.

Meanwhile, my pussy eating had Syndee more excited than ever. She was going to town on Greg's cock, alternately deep throating him and sucking his balls into her mouth. Greg's face was flushed, and when she took him into her throat, he would thrust himself into her in some garish face fucking that was producing some incredibly vulgar sounds from deep within Syndee.

They say it is better to give than to receive, and that became my motto for the next five minutes. I knew that Greg was close to exploding. Maybe my own competitive juices were flowing like the arousal from Syndee's pussy, but I was in a race now with Syndee to see who could produce the first orgasm of the night.

So, I added another finger to her dripping hole, and once Syndee seemed to accommodate the extra digit, I spread my fingers apart to open her up wider and pushed them inside her as deeply as I could.

I moved my fingers down, to the bottom of Syndee's pussy, closest to her asshole. Using both fingers, I pressed down, with my fingers deeply inside her, nearly as hard as could push toward her tight, little backdoor. "Oh my fucking god! Is that just your fingers? It feels incredible, like your big cock is inside me! Oh, keep doing that baby! You're gonna make me cum!"

That, I was. But I wasn't going to stop with my just my digits. While I continued pressing up and down with my fingers, my mouth dropped to the top of Syndee's vulva, and I sucked as much of her mound as I could take into my hot, wet orifice. I pulled her entire clitoral hood into my mouth, and I began sucking it in and out with my lips just as I had done to Ellie almost a week earlier.

Syndee went wild. She began writhing and thrashing about, and screaming, "Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh, my god, I'm cumming. Oh... oh... my... my... god... I'mmmm cummmm... iiiinnnnggggg....!" To her credit, through all her screaming, she never stopping stroking Greg's massive erection. Now, she pushed off on those sexy Victorian high heels, raised her hips from the bed, and began grinding her ginger bush against my face!

From my position on my knees, I could see Greg's face twist into a tortured grimace, and I knew that Syndee's orgasm had a big effect on him. I suspected that Syndee had intended to take Greg's cum in her mouth, but she was so overcome with her own climax that her mouth had fallen away from the head of his dick. So when he announced his intentions, "I'm cumming! I'm gonna shoot my load all over your face!" she turned away just an inch or so to accept his spunk on her cheek.

It went there and most everywhere else! Greg had built up quite a load since fucking Syndee's sister a week and a half ago. His first spurts landed on those red tresses, the next four or five ropes coated her forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin! Syndee continued stroking him, until his cock had dispensed all of its cargo.

I let my cum buddies ease their way back to reality. Finally, Syndee sat up, cum dripping from her face and kissed me. I had never tasted another man's cum, so this was a first. But it was only the beginning. "Steve, that was some unbelievable pussy eating! You just earned yourself a special treat. But before that, I want you in my pussy!"

I grabbed a box of tissues from the night stand and offered it to Syndee. She waved it away as unnecessary, as if to say "there will soon be more of that flying, and I'm bound to catch a good bit more of it. Why bother cleaning up now?" Besides, I think she liked it.

I pulled Syndee up onto the middle of the bed. In the meantime, Greg took a seat in the armchair in the corner with his wilting dick in his hand. From that vantage point, he had a bird's eye view of me fucking Syndee.

I crawled between Syndee's creamy thighs, and placed my engorged head between her slippery, wet lips. I was rock hard. Then, I leaned over, and placing my weight on my outstretched arms, I began rocking slowly back and forth, gaining a half an inch with each successive plunge. Her pussy was so warm and wet that I almost came inside her after a dozen strokes, but I managed to hold off. After Greg's cumshot, I wanted something spectacular.

Syndee's breathing was building and began to match the rhythm of our fucking. I was now burying my length inside her with each long stroke. Pretty soon she was groaning loudly, and urging my own with hers, "Oh, fuck me deep! Oh god, keep fucking me deeper, deeper! You're gonna make me cum again with that big fucking cock!" And with that she wrapped her legs around me so I had a better angle to plumb her depths.

If deep was what Syndee wanted, then deep is what I was going to give her. I brought my arms just a few inches closer to me, and lifted my knees from the mattress. Now, I could pound all the way into her seemingly bottomless hole.

I was watching Syndee's beautiful tits and that long pearl necklace bounce back and forth and up and down now when I plunged in to the hilt, and I could tell she was close again. She wasn't speaking, just making vulgar grunting sounds. But I didn't think I could keep this up. My arms and legs were going numb, and I didn't think they would last. I just hoped to be bring Syndee off again.

So I kept going, each stroke pulling all of my length out of her wet chasm, except for the very tip of my head, and then when I had her whimpering for more, I would slammed back in until my pubic mound was grinding against her excited clit. And then I felt it! The tip of my cock was now touching her spongy cervix on every in stroke.

Then Syndee, closed her eyes and began quaking up and down against my stiffness, screaming again, not words but guttural sounds, as another orgasm washed over her, "Oohh!! Ooohhh!!! Oooohhhh!!!! Ooooohhhhh!!!!!! Oooooohhhhhh!!!!!!"

I dropped back to my knees, though I kept moving in and out of Syndee's pussy. It was so wet and sloppy now that I couldn't really feel anything anyway. Besides, my arms and legs were so numb they didn't feel like they belonged to me. Slowly, Syndee opened her eyes to see me moving above her. She smiled with gratitude, and I was pleased that I had brought to another climax, but now I wanted to cum... badly.

"Syndee? Can I fuck your tits?" she looked up at me with curiosity and a little confusion.

"You need to blow your load, Steve! And my tits are a fine place to do it!"

She reached to her night stand, and pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a tube of lubricant. After she squirted some of the lube between her fine tits, she pushed them together for me. Then, I moved my legs, so I was kneeling over her impressive chest, and I slid inside the slick tent she had made with her tits.

Meanwhile, Greg was rock hard again, and when I started tit fucking Syndee, he moved behind me on the bed, so he could enter Syndee's pussy for the first time. "Jesus, your pussy is soaked. Did Steve do that to you?"

Syndee's tits were so soft, warm and lubed up that I didn't have much trouble bringing myself to a climax between them. I used my free hands to wrap them around Syndee's hands as she held her tits in place, and I thrust for all I was worth into that warm, wet tunnel. Pretty soon, my balls started to twitch, and I could feel the cum rising from my sack. "I'm gonna cum," I announced. "I'm gonna cum."

Syndee became animated and excited. "Yeah, give me that hot cum on my face! Yeah, baby, shoot it all! I want every drop! Give it to me! Yeah, give it to me!" And just as my first rope was rising up my cock, Syndee released her hold on her tits, and my cannon sprung from its fleshy tunnel.

The first spurt shot up, up, up, high over her face and landed a foot beyond her head on the bedcover, but the next three spurts all rose six inches over her chin before landing on her forehead and in her beautiful red hair. My final four spurts coated her chin and mouth, and she scooped as much of it as she could into her waiting mouth.

"Um, um, um! Your cum tastes nice!"

I crawled off Syndee's chest. I sensed that I was in the way. And this is one of the problems with threesomes -- somebody's always in the way. It's kind of impossible not to be, with very few exceptions. I sat down in the armchair to watch, and to recharge my fading erection.

So it was Greg's turn to fuck Syndee, and he settled into the task industriously. First, he bent her knees and set those sexy high heels flat on the mattress. Then, he lifted her fine ass until her drenched hole was level with his engorged head. Then, he re-entered her and began to thrust steadily into her.

He built a good rhythm, and Syndee was clearly responding to it. When he grabbed her around her hips, he was able to plunge more deeply, and she met his deeper strokes with vocal encouragement, "Yeah, baby, I love your deep thrusts! Keep fucking me like that and you'll make me cum again!"

But suddenly he seemed to change his mind, and with one quick, adept, and seamless motion, Greg lifted Syndee's hips off his stiffness, and he flipped her over onto her hands and knees, and entered her from behind. Then, he grabbed her hips again, and pushed himself into her until his bone fully disappeared. Syndee was moaning uncontrollably now, and when I looked down, I realized I was stroking my rock hard penis.

Having been turned around where she was now facing me, I looked up to find Syndee staring at me. There was passion in her eyes, and it was being directed at me. "I want to be spit roasted," she demanded.

I didn't know what that meant at the time, but I knew what I wanted, and I knew what role Syndee could play in that desire. So I went with my instincts and crawled back on to the bed. I knelt in front of her, and she gratefully took my fat cock in her mouth. I figured my instincts were pretty good.

Greg was pounding for all he was worth now, and I could see the sweat dripping off his chest and onto Syndee's ass. I knew he was close. Meanwhile, despite the slamming she was taking, Syndee was all over my cock, alternating between taking it deeply into her throat and licking my sensitive crown. And her oral talents were apparently bringing her closer to the edge as well.

Suddenly, Greg grunted his announcement, "I'm cumming in your pussy." And with that Syndee too was gone. She dropped my cock from her mouth, and throwing her head back, she started slamming backward on Greg's spike and spitting vulgarities, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming again."

Greg sort of collapsed onto Syndee's back, and both of them rode out their climaxes in a heap in the middle of the huge bed. When Greg crawled off her, Syndee decided it was time for the grand finale. She disappeared into the bathroom momentarily and returned with two hand towels.

"You're in for a show," she said. "For now, you two can just sit back and watch. And stroke your big tools for me while you're at it!" Then, she lay back against a pile of pillows stacked against the headboard, and spread her fine legs, bending her knees, and planting those sexy Victorian heels flat on the mattress. Her ass and pussy were completely exposed to us now. Then, she reached for the lube on the night stand.

She squirted just a tiny dollop of lube on the tip of her right index finger, and using her left hand to spread her ass cheeks wide apart, she delicately rubbed the tip on her anal opening. When she had it nice and wet, she squeezed more lube onto her index finger, and then slowly and deliberately, she began sliding that finger into her ass. It took a minute or two to fully penetrate herself with that digit. Then, almost as slowly as she had inserted it, Syndee began withdrawing her finger from her puckered behind.

"This takes time, boys, but if we're going to do this, we're going to do it right! Just keep getting yourselves ready. I want you hard when the time is right!" Then, she added a new dollop of lube, but this time to both her index and middle fingers. Again, she slowly inserted the pair into her ass. When she was in to the hilt, she again slowly and sensually pulled her greased digits from her widening backdoor. She was becoming more and more vocal as the demonstration continued

Now the routine was familiar. More lube, three fingers, slowly in until all but her knuckles disappeared, then out just as slowly. Wider. Moans. Now four fingers, in... out... Wider yet. Louder moans. But I don't think that either Greg or I thought she would or could go all the way. All five... slowly, slowly... in... and then with guttural groans deeper, deeper... until her entire hand disappeared!

I assumed this was the end of the show, but when Syndee slowly removed her hand, I remembered that I had been promised a treat. And when she jumped up from the bed, grabbed the hand towels and cleaned off her hand with both of them, she turned to me, "Lay back on the pillows, Steve. Spread your legs."

I did as I was told. I always obeyed my elders, even when I was being led into virgin territory. This would be my first experience with anal sex, and it proved to be one that I would not soon forget.

I lay back with my rock hard erection in my hand, and Syndee straddled me, again with heels flat on the mattress. Ever so slowly, she lowered her greased anus onto my spike. Even when my head, entered her opening, I couldn't believe how tight it was, how quickly her ass had shrunk. She was really excited now, each inch gained elicited a new round of groans. "Oh Jesus, Steve! You're so fucking big inside me! Oh, you feel so good!"

I started rocking my hips into Syndee's slippery opening. It was a feeling that's hard to describe, but suffice to say she was unbelievably tight -- her ass hugged my shaft on every thrust, configuring itself to stroke with equal alacrity the thickest and the narrowest parts of my cock. I was so into it, there wasn't much I could say. I just kept repeating, "Oh my god, that's good! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!" I knew I would be cumming soon.

"Okay, Greg. I'm ready for you," Syndee invited. Greg had been biting his lip as he stroked his fully aroused shaft. He was ready to join the party. So he climbed onto the bed and knelt between Syndee's widely spread legs. Then, he placed his engorged head between her pussy lips and pushed his way into her wetness.

She went wild! "Oh, Jesus Christ! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, I've never had two cocks inside me at the same time! Oh, Jesus Christ, I'm... full! I'm... full! I'm... full!" She was bucking against me now, but uncontrollably. Her rhythm was sporadic, spasmodic.

So I grabbed Syndee by the hips, so I could slam her down on my shaft steadily, and soon we developed a rhythm. I would raise Syndee's hip, so that only my cock head was left inside her, and at that very moment Greg slid into her pussy to the hilt. Then, as I pulled her hips down onto my distended erection, Greg would begin to withdraw, and when my pubic bone made contact with her anal opening, only Greg's mushroom head remained inside Syndee's effervescent pussy. Then, the next stroke commenced, and the process was repeated over and over and over again.

I could feel Greg's shaft through the thin membrane that separated her two orifices, and I am certain he could feel me as well. As for Syndee, she was simply in different world, another planet where climaxes came in pairs, and pleasure was immeasurable. All three of us were breathing raggedly, and we were all headed inevitably and simultaneously toward the same conclusion.

None of us could form words. Instead grunts, groans, moans, shouts, hisses, and wet slurping, slapping sounds punctuated our fucking. The sounds grew slowly, steadily in volume until they reached a crescendo. We all reached our orgasms at exactly the same moment. I shot load after load deep into Syndee's asshole, while Greg pulsed warm jets into her already sopping sex.

Syndee was experiencing two orgasms simultaneously -- one that I stimulated from her g-spot deep within her, and the other a clitoral one that Greg brought off with his pussy pounding.

Greg collapsed onto Syndee, and she was pinned between me and him. It was one hot mess, and it was perfect! It was ten minutes before any of us could speak, and even then there didn't seem to be anything to say. It was an experience that beggared description.

Finally, Syndee invited us both to join her in the big shower in the master bath, where she had prepared herself so assiduously for this ménage à trios. When we finished cleaning ourselves up, we didn't bother getting fully dressed. It was after midnight by now and we were exhausted.

We were also famished. So Syndee cooked us a light dinner, and we returned to the scene of the crime. Syndee had changed the sheets, so all three of us climbed into their crisp coolness, and with Syndee in the middle, we all three fell asleep.

We awoke at about 9:00 a.m. It was 22 days since we'd left Bradford. School started the day after tomorrow.

Syndee made us coffee, and we had cereal and orange juice for breakfast, and then we said our goodbyes. It was a little weird saying goodbye. First, she hugged and kissed Greg for a good five minutes. Then, she turned to me and did the same. Right before we broke our embrace, she whispered in my ear, "I loved having you in my ass!"

1...345678