Mountains of Rubber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan/Daniella managed a nod of the head, and a "Yeff, Mifftreffs!"

"You want to hump that rubber with your clit soooo bad! Don't you? Don't you?" At this, Dan/Daniella moaned again. "But you can't. As soon as your hips start to move forward, you see my beautiful green eyes in your mind, swirling... spinning... Making you unable to move. Frozen. Making you drift... and become sleepy... sleepy... sleepy... "

Already, the she-male was becoming more aroused and more sleepy by the moment.

"Pleasant dreams!" The slave felt another stroke of Dominica's hand on the back of her head. Then she could hear Mistress walking out of the room, flicking off the light switch. The room went dark.

And in that darkness, the slave inhaled the scent of MzDominica's pussy, of her skin, of her rubber sheet. Rubber was everywhere. Everywhere. The slave's little cock continued to drip... drip... drip... onto the rubber between his/her legs. Fuck... relax... the butt plug never seemed to stop. He/she rubbed her face in little circles, in the puddle of Mistress' juices. The rubber dildos felt so firm and soft at the same time, in each hand, in his/her mouth. Stroking, stroking, stroking the dildos -- her little clitty-cock aching for the tiniest touch. It felt like his sex had simply turned into liquid between her legs, all sloshy and drippy, not solid at all. The slave started to thrust forward -- all that soft, smooth rubber was just inches away. But the vision of Mistress' green eyes emerged before her, all around him, making her forget how to move. Drifting... sleepy... Fuck... relax... fuck... relax... Squeeze... stroke... suck... So much nice rubber... Mistress so sexy... Rubber... Pussy... Drippy... Nipples... Drifting... Rubber... Obey... Obey... Obey...

During the night, MzDominica quietly walked into the room and checked on her slave. Dan had collapsed down onto the pallet, shoulders slumped forward, all muscles relaxing, as he had drifted into sleep. But his ass was still high in the air, his cock touching nothing. Good boy. She knelt close to his head, and whispered some instructions to him, gently, as he continued to descend deeper into sleep.

* * * * * *

Mmmm... there are still lots of goodies in that big, heavy suitcase. And we're only up to Friday night!

12