Mourning Mother Fulfills Her Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers

You called me Amma, while fucking me. Was it not? Yes Padma, Perhaps you are right. Both of us are incestuous, like every mother and son. I called you Amma because you wanted your son to fuck you. I would have courted you and called you Padma, if you are not my friend's mother and had an opportunity to meet you in different circumstances.

I love you Padma.

I being friend's mother did not deter you to from having desire for me. Why, Shiva?

Padma, you are very admirable, aphrodisiac and beautiful. The maturity has brought some peculiar glamour to your personality. I wish I was born and met you, when you were young virgin school going girl. I would have seduced you then. I imagine you know as an young girl wearing half saree and your hair in two braids. Shiva, I am very happy to hear you saying so. I do not want to think that you made love to me only to show pity and console me. You could have consoled me in a normal way without making love to me.

Padma, I was planning to come to your house along with your son during the ensuing holidays only to see you, to be with you, to meet you and obviously to seduce you, assuming your son and his wife will be busy with each other and visiting his in-laws. He even asked me to go with him during the holidays. I thought I can have enough time to seduce you.

I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you.

Why did not you do that on that day?

I would have if had opportunity to be with you alone.

You are so confident that you can seduce me in my home with your charm and manliness. Do you seduce every woman you like?

Padma, for me to like a woman, she has to be very special and unique like you.

Shiva, how many women you seduced so far?

Padma, do you want to know about me. I will tell you in due course.

Shiva, ever since I was a girl, I always wanted a tall, confident, handsome, energetic, chivalrous, interesting, romantic man like you to have me, to enjoy my beauty, who can command me, and who can make my dreams come true. The man I married is inept, incompetent and inadequate and insufficient and unromantic. He never excited me and never enjoyed me. I am happy I met you and you like me.

Padma, you are a romantic beautiful sexy woman worthy to be loved.

Shiva, I wished to have a son who is my dream man. It turned out perhaps he was like his father. I wish my son was a man like you in fucking, and deflowered and fucked his wife thoroughly. Since he did not fuck his wife, left and her as a virgin, I want you to fuck her and deflower her. I want to see your cock fucking her virgin cunt. I offer you my daughter in law.

Now I want you to own me, use me, abuse me, eat me, beat me, lick me, lap me, kick me, suck me, feel me, fuck me, rip me, knead me, command me, and do everything and anything possible. You are like Lord Shiva. You have a cock always ready, erect, and virile, like Shiva lingam to fuck mothers. You are mother fucker.

Yes, Amma, and you are a beautiful desirable mother who needs to be fucked. Every inch of your body exudes erotic sex. I fondled her breast.

I kissed her belly softly, and traced my tongue down to her waist, moved back and forth between the edge of her pubic area and her belly button. Slowly I kissed her pussy upwards from her knees along the inside of her thighs. Brushed lightly across her pubic area and across to the other thigh, kissing downwards again to the other knee and teased her with my tongue when I got near the vagina, in the crook between the pussy and the thighs. I paused for a few seconds to take in the scent of her pussy. I ran my tongue slowly from the bottom of the vagina to the top repeatedly for few times. Parted her cunt lips, and then slowly teased my tongue around the opening of the vagina.

Oh, Ma Your cunt is delicious and tasty and your cunt juices are like honey, I said.

I licked the inside of the labia, moving upwards to the hood above the clit. Her clit is swollen and peeked from the hood. I took the labia into my mouth, and sucked them gently. Moving my tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the base of the clit up and down, using the tip of the tongue to create a tingling, teasing sensation. This will aroused her, and she lifted her hips into your face for more.

She pressed her clitoris against me, and said suck harder and faster. Licked and sucked the fold of skin around the clit, took it into my mouth and sucked and slurped while gently licking with my tongue. I parted the fold of skin to expose the tip of the clit. Licked it gently as she was pressing her cunt into may face, licked harder, and increase your speed. I licked and sucked in a rhythm for a long time.

Suck my lingam, your son's cock, Amma.

Yeah, son, see how big it is, like Shiva lingam, like a Dhvaja sthabham standing tall and erect in front of Temple, big long thick magnificent and monstrous like the cock of Nandishvara. Your cock is so big and proud. She bent took my cock into her mouth, sucking, licking along the shaft to the know, nibbling my engorged big pink knob, licking the base and scrotum, my nerves electrified, blood flowing at jet speed to the cock. She continued sucking taking my cock fully in her mouth; I fucked her mouth deep throat.

If you continue sucking my cock, I may ejaculate into your mouth. She got up and was lying on the bed spreading thighs wide open. I positioned myself on my knees, between her open thighs, lifted and placed her legs on both sides of my shoulders, entered her juicy cunt all the way in and started fucking with all my energy. Padma made loud noise with pleasure, enjoying the brute force with which I am pounding her cunt. I took my cock off her cunt. She is wild and uninhibited during fucking, makes loud noise, her body responding to each of my stroke. Fuck me, Shiva, Fuck me hard, more and more, fuck harder and harder, rip my cunt, she was saying.

Amma your arse is so beautiful and tempting, get up and bend on your knees. She obeyed, and bent her arse high up. I reentered her cunt, fucked her holding her braid with one hand and inserted my finger in her ass hole. Her arse hole twitched, but as I slowly inserted my finger deep, her ass hole opened up. I fucked her cunt with my cock and asshole with my fingers simultaneously.

Chapter 4

Two days later, Padma brought her widowed daughter-in-law, 20 yr. old virgin Madhusmitha, attired in a traditional style like bride for the Shobhanam, first night. Madhu, tall lean beautiful large expressive innocent inviting anxious eyes juicy lips shy long smooth hair arranged into a single plait reaching her mid thighs decorated with jasmine flowers wearing her wedding silk saree was led by Padma to my room with a glass of milk. It was the tradition that widowed wife wears kumkum on forehead and flowers in braid till all ceremonies are performed on 13th day.

Padma said, Shiva, here is your wife, make her happy and pregnant soon and left the room. Madhu like any bride stood there. I brought her to the bed. She handed over the glass of milk. I drank half the glass and gave it to her. I looked at her, who is young, lean and curvaceous, beautiful and sexy.

I deflowered Madhu that night. After Madhu slept, I went to Padma, who was waiting for me. We fucked till wee hours. I stayed till 13th day ceremony, fucking both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, day and night and returned to the college.

I got a phone call from Padma and Madhu informing me that both were pregnant, impregnated by me. Both were happy. People thought it was Gandhi who made his wife pregnant and it was Padma's husband who made her pregnant. I continued my visits to their home every month. I went to them three days prior to their scheduled delivery date. Both Padma and Madhusmitha became proud mothers delivering boys. Padma and Madhu both delivered male babies. Everyone in the family and relatives said, it was Gandhi born again.

I was breastfed by both the mothers. I visit them often, enjoying them. Parma's husband knew about our secret affair. Padma and her husband adapted Madhu as their daughter. Madhu later got married to Padma's younger brother, a widower. I visit them often whenever the occasion arises. Secretly, I was the son Padma lost and her dream husband, I was the husband Madhu lost, fulfilling the vacuum left by Gandhi, and filling the void left, both physically and psychologically.

Madhu is now an English Professor in a reputed college, living with her in-laws (adapted parents) husband and our children.

xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers