Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
953 Followers

After letting her rest for a minute, Sonya gently eased Michaela off of her lap and pulled the panties out of her mouth. Michaela's body was still flush from the orgasm and her eyes were a little glazed over. The younger woman's hands went to her sore ass and began to gently rub it, trying to relieve the sting from the spanking. Sonya sat there, watching Michaela's actions and squeezed her thighs together, her own pussy tingling from all that had just occurred. All through the spanking, Sonya had wondered just how far she wanted to push the girl, thinking that this might be the only chance she'd have to indulge her fantasy. But when Michaela came from the fucking she'd been given, Sonya knew that there would be other times and decided on a slow burn. No need to scare her away with too much all at once.

The silence in the room was deafening as Michaela just stood there in front of Coach Gedren, her hands by her side. The orgasm she'd received was amazing. It was the first time that another person had given her pleasure and Michaela was hoping that there would be more. Yes, her butt still stung but it wasn't nearly as bad as her mind had made it out to be. She saw the hungry look in Coach Gedren's eyes and was a little disappointed when she was ordered to get her clothes from the trash and put them on. For a second, Michaela thought about asking for her panties back but decided against it. If Coach Gedren wanted her to have her panties, then she would have given them to her.

Sonya watched the girl get dressed and inwardly smiled, knowing the brief moment of hesitation was because of the panties still wadded up in her hand. She was inwardly pleased when Michaela didn't ask for them and instead put on the shorts, bra and tee shirt. "I expect you Monday to be here, Mouse. You know the tournament is next week."

"Yes Coach Gedren."

"Fine. Now leave the keys on my desk and get out." Michaela complied with her commands, shutting the door of the office behind her. Sonya just sat there for a few moments, collecting her thoughts. Then a smile spread over her face. She tossed Michaela's panties onto her desk, lowered her own shorts and panties and reached for the dildo that was lying there. This was going to be fun indeed.

blondsubles
blondsubles
953 Followers
12