Mouse Bk. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Mouse gets a visit from her brother.
10.5k words
4.59
84.6k
27

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,562 Followers

Book 02 Chapter 01: Mouse Hole

A note to my readers:

I know that one of the keys to successful erotic stories is the rampant and unrestrained inclusion of sex, sex, sex, everywhere, and without limits. There is sex in this first chapter, but not as much as the previous chapters. There's a lot more story. Mouse fans will like that part, the story, but you have to be patient, and you have to be invested in Mouse.

If you are looking for something more immediately arousing, simply put this aside until later, when you will be better able to enjoy it.

Oh, and lest I forget. If you do like my writing, please add me to your favorites, and vote for the stories. It's a way to attract more readers, so other people will enjoy my work, which is what I live for. I don't write for myself (well, I do, in a way, of course). I write so that people will read it, otherwise it's all wasted effort.

<8 Words

Michael was in a state of mild shock. His little sister, whom he both teasingly and affectionately called Mouse, was intelligent, imaginative and energetic. She expelled ideas like other people expelled breaths, and she turned many of them into something substantive. She created clothing, cartoons, artworks and, apparently, stories and poems. Private, secret, sinful stories and poems.

He'd known that his sister had long enjoyed various incest fantasies, mostly about him, to his own lasting pleasure. She had also let on that she had strong fantasies about being with their father, but she presented them with a combination of glassy eyed lust and a cold, hard realism. It could never happen, she had said. Her relationship with her father was too special to her, and, in the end, surrendering to her passions would hurt them both, and her father would never hurt her, ever.

Michael looked down at his own cock under the desk. It was softening now, flopped against his thigh. It glistened with his own cum and his sister's love. He could imagine her beautiful face there, still. He listened to the sound of the shower running down the hall as the pleasant image faded.

Michael looked again at the words on the computer screen. It was a story, written by Mouse, about Mouse. At least, Michael hoped it was a story.

"I watched Tammy frantically kissing Daddy, as Lori nibbled playfully on his ear. Donna licked and teased Daddy's left nipple. He held her head there with one hand entangled in her fire red hair, occasionally slipping it gently down to caress her freckled shoulder, while his other hand massaged Tammy's large, pliant breast. Lily stood off to the side, shifting from foot to foot, quietly watching with a look of pained, un-sated lust on her face.

"Meanwhile, I was riding Daddy's cock like it was the last cock on earth, making whorish, but unrecognizable squeals every time I lowered myself down onto his full, exquisite length. I glared at the blindfold over his eyes, wishing desperately that it would fall away and reveal my presence to him, letting him know that it was his own, sweet little girl willingly riding his cock like a complete, unrestrained, and gloriously happy slut.

"We, or I should say Tammy, Lori, Donna and Lily, had seduced Daddy so easily. I had thought that he would hold out longer, that my daddy, of all of our daddies, would resist at least some, although I couldn't blame him for giving in as easily as they all had.

"We were five very hot young co-eds, home for the summer and on the prowl for something wickedly sinful to do with all of our free time. The four that had seduced him did so shamelessly and irresistibly by our pool, with giggles, and wet t-shirts, and 'come fuck me' little girl looks. It didn't take long for them to get him upstairs, get the blindfold onto him, strip him naked, and start working on every part of his body with their hot little mouths and hands.

"The conspiracy, the formula for it all, had been my idea. We'd already done it to each of their fathers. I was the last, and the luckiest.

"Day after day we took turns, as opportunity allowed. We had to get rid of the moms, first, and any siblings.

"Four of us would seduce the fifth's father, always blindfolding him as soon as we could. Once things got far enough along, one girl would jump out, and his own daughter would jump in to take her place, unknown to him, first to lick and suck his cock, and then to have him fuck her wildly, in whatever position she'd chosen, maneuvered there with the help of the other girls.

"Tammy had taken it doggy style, Lori and Donna with their daddies on top and firmly in control. Lori's dad had been slow and gentle, just like Lori herself, while Donna's daddy had hammered her mercilessly, like a soldier just returned from years away at war. Lily had lain on her daddy backwards, with her father harshly squeezing her tits the whole time as she moaned and shrieked straight into his ear.

"Me, I liked it this way, on top, in control, and enjoying the sight of my friends enjoying him, and vice versa. But mostly, I wanted to see his face as I made him, my dear, sweet daddy, come inside me.

"This way, we had all finally gotten what we desperately wanted, and had talked about ceaselessly for years. We'd all gotten to fuck our daddies.

"I watched Tammy forcing her big tit into Daddy's mouth, as Donna moved from kissing Daddy's nipple to kissing Tammy with her own usual flavor of boundless lust, reaching out to her with a wet, gleeful tongue. Tammy, despite her own frequent protests of disinterest in other girls, responded just as gleefully to the offer of a lesbian kiss.

"I kept riding Daddy's cock with unending, whorish energy, and pride. I was the luckiest. I knew how jealous the other girls were. I could see it on their faces, as soon as I'd entered the room. My own dear daddy's sweet, sweet cock was without question the longest, and thickest, of all of our daddies.

"Then came the hardest part. I am not a quiet lay. I am a truly dirty whore, and proud of it. I like to say what I feel. I like my lover to know what I'm thinking and feeling. I desperately wanted to do it, to tell Daddy how wondrous his cock felt, and what he was doing to his whorish little girl. I wanted to beg him to come inside me.

"I had to bite down hard on my lower lip, to keep all of our secrets safe as I once again lowered myself smoothly, easily, and fabulously onto Daddy's giant cock."

Michael stopped reading as he heard the bathroom door open. Mouse was coming out.

He quickly closed the document window, then relaxed as he realized that Mouse had turned the other way, into her bedroom. He scanned the files, looking at the selection of other titles, looking for other stories that would teach him about his little sister's deepest, darkest desires, things he had never known before this trip to visit her.

<8 Communications

Two days earlier Michael had been sitting behind his office desk, glaring at his monitor. A swarm of e-mails taunted him from his in box. An entire morning of meetings and unexpected problems had stretched into the afternoon. Now he was left with a few scant hours to catch up on a whole day of questions and requests and pleas from his subordinates.

The list of unopened e-mails covered his screen, continuing who knew how much further down. He imagined he could actually feel them pooling on his lap and feet. He scanned the subject lines quickly, trying to pick out the important ones. One from Mouse jumped out at him. It had an attachment.

Damn it, he thought. He'd warned his sister before, don't send that stuff to his account at work. That meant it was out there in the company network, where people could see. Not likely, even company e-mail was considered private, but they could. He forwarded it to his home account, ready to delete this copy, when he couldn't resist opening it for a quick peek.

It was what he had expected, and more, another one of Mouse's funny, teasing cartoons. He had a whole collection by now. They all featured a sexy, female mouse, often accompanied by a cock nearly twice the mouse's size – his, he had always assumed.

This one comically showed a side view of a man's hairy stomach, balls and thighs, with the dick sticking out erect across the page, as if viewed close up. The cock had a noticeable upward bend just like his. The hairy stomach and legs were his, too, sadly. Her signature cartoon mouse was there, clinging beneath the prick, hanging on for dear life with both arms and legs, while dexterously planting a wet kiss just under the base of the cock head.

In keeping with her style, the only words on the page were "Squeak!" and "Smooch!". Michael grinned at it in spite of himself.

Michael's door opened. His secretary coasted into his office abruptly, startling him. He quickly, and he hoped not too guiltily, whipped the computer mouse across his desk to hit the close box on the image window. She dropped some papers on his desk while giving him a small smile. She did that a lot, and he liked it, so returning the smile came naturally, easily hiding his embarrassment.

As quickly as she came, she left, closing the door behind her. She had never even come close to seeing his screen. He listened to the door click shut, leaving him staring at its blank gray paint, a simple mural of pure boredom on a nondescript door that now separated the two of them. Another woman he wasn't allowed to pursue, he thought to himself. His world seemed full of them.

He picked up the phone to call Mouse at work.

"Hey, kid," he said.

"Hey. Was'up?" she asked musically.

He paused a moment. This was going to be hard. He should have waited until tonight, when he had more time and privacy, but it had been on his mind now for days. He needed to get it done, and suddenly this seemed like as good a time as any, despite his original intentions.

"I'm not sure if I should go," he said. He unconsciously clenched the phone in his hand, anticipating her reaction.

Now it was her turn to pause. There was a long silence.

"Why not?" she asked. He could hear her temper raging in the utter lack of emotion in her voice.

"Melanie's been asking me how you are doing."

"Excuse me?"

Mouse's surprise was mild, but evident. He could almost hear her sit up straight.

"Several times," he added.

"That's silly. Why would she think that you know how I'm doing? You and I despise each other. Why ask you, why not just call me?"

"Exactly."

"You think she suspects? You still really think she saw something that day? She's testing you? Come on, if she'd seen something, we'd know by now."

"I don't know what she saw. Maybe nothing, I don't know, but I'm sure she suspects. She was all ears and eyes at dinner that last night, and ever since. She was a little too cool when she almost caught us kissing the night before. She must have seen something. And she asks a lot of leading questions now, then smirks when I freeze up. I don't know. Maybe it's nothing. It's just a feeling."

"Melanie wouldn't smirk if she thought you were fucking your sister, Michael."

It took a moment for that to settle into his thoughts properly.

"So you don't think you should come?" Mouse asked, seasoning the question with just a tiny bit of a disappointed little girl whine.

"I don't know. I just don't know."

"I like the idea of her thinking something might be going on," Mouse offered from deeper in her throat.

"Mouse!"

"Let's just tell her."

"Mouse!"

"Come on, imagine the look on her face. Imagine the squeals she'd make if she knew her little brother was delightfully fucking her little sister."

"Mouse, stop it."

"Okay, all right. But I like the idea that she suspects. It makes it more... dangerous. More secret. More intense."

Michael thought there was a touch of a growl to that last word. He felt his body react to it. He resented and enjoyed the power she had over him. In just this short time she'd moved him from feeling exhausted and broken to randy and virile.

More importantly, she'd made her point. Faced with flat out telling Melanie what was going on, Michael thought, how could one little trip to visit Mouse hurt matters.

"Fine. It's probably too late to change my plans anyway." Michael surrendered easily, having known before he'd even started that he would. "I'll keep my eye on her. Maybe I'll just tell her the cold war is thawing a bit."

"Don't you dare! I like having her think we hate each other. I want our relationship to stay just the way it's always been... to them."

Michael sighed in resignation. He did that a lot, he realized. Mouse always won. She always had, and always would. Before they had started this affair, she had always simply outfought and outlasted him. Now he gave in quickly because he desperately wanted to keep her happy. To the victor goes the spoils, he thought. The best he could hope for with Mouse, he'd found, was to be the spoils.

"Okay, I'll finish the arrangements. It's a business trip anyway. She can't imagine that I've arranged it just so I can see you. As far as she knows, it's just a coincidence that it's in Chicago."

"I can't wait."

"I'll have to work a lot the first few days, by the way," he said, changing the subject. "I really do have work to do there, I've discovered. I've even figured out how to extend the trip. I can stay over the weekend, so we'll have a lot more time together."

"What about Melanie?"

"I'll claim it saved the company money by flying on Sunday. If she dares to ask, I'll say that as V.P. of operations I have to set a good example. It's not remotely true. Executives are actually expected to waste money like water and then lay people off to make up for it, but she'll never know."

"I love it when you put down our big sister. It makes me all hot," Mouse joked in a theatrically husky voice.

"Everything makes you hot," he said, then caught himself, realizing someone might hear. He was too paranoid, he told himself. The door was closed. He didn't think his voice travelled clearly beyond it, but he wasn't entirely sure.

It would be nice to see his sister in Chicago, where no one knew him. He could relax more. Let her worry about being seen or heard by her friends and acquaintances for a change. Out there he could be care free.

Who was he kidding, he thought to himself.

"Gotta go." Mouse cut in. "They're banging on my door for sketches, and I'm way late. Love you. I'm going to make this weekend special."

"Same."

"No one's listening, silly," Mouse scolded.

"Yeah, okay, bye."

"Bye," she said, laughing at him, and hung up.

***

Mouse stared at the phone, wearing a smile soured with a touch of a grimace, then put it down on her desk. She wished he would lighten up. No one was going to figure things out that easily, that quickly. It had only been two months since she'd been home to visit and it all had just sort of happened, finally. She smiled at the memory.

But he was so afraid of getting caught. It was adorable.

<8 Dreams

Mouse rolled over in a fitful sleep, sweating, kicking her cotton sheets aside in the heat of the night.

She stood hand in hand under the hot sun with Michael, beside a wide pavilion on a broad grass field. He looked scrumptious in a black tuxedo, with just a splash of red from a cummerbund and a silk handkerchief tucked halfway into a breast pocket. Mouse squeezed his hand firmly, knowing he would squeeze hers back. She felt so small beside him, with her own petite hand so tiny and comfortable in his large, engulfing mitt.

Mouse's own gown was lovely, a princess's wedding gown, all white silk and lace and ruffles, flowing about her, fluttering here and there in the strong summer gusts, making her a single bright beacon amidst the crowd of smiling, colorfully dressed onlookers.

Mouse leaned her head against her brother's strong arm, as the best man offered a glowing toast to the future bride and groom, while her own father beamed happily at her.

The people were all gone, everyone but Michael. Mouse was now on her back on cool the grass, staring up at a painfully blue sky, with Michael's head buried under her dress, between her legs. A few small, lonely clouds drifted along, like lost, careless lambs in a field of blue.

Michael's tongue made a quick circle around the large button of Mouse's clit. She giggled for him, then scolded herself. She hated giggling during sex. Fucking was too serious, too intense, for giggling, although she still seemed to do it often enough. She moved the soles of her feet within her wide gown, tracing a path along the back of Michael's legs and ass, then up his back, then further still until they were behind his neck. She curled her toes, and the soles of her feet, then pressed them against the back of Michael's neck and head, forcing him firmly into her cunt.

Michael responded enthusiastically to the unspoken command, sucking hard on her clitoris, pressing it with his tongue, while touching the area around it with the edges of his teeth, threatening to bite her. Now Mouse had to giggle, as she thrust her hips up into him, pinning him in a vice, threatening to crush him between her pelvic bone and legs.

"Michael, you sweet, nasty boy. Lick it. Lick your sister bride's sweet cunt, Michael."

Michael obeyed her commands, hungrily slavering over her cunt.

"That's, right, Big Brother. Get me all ready to fuck you. Get me ready for our first, hot married fuck."

That pushed Michael quickly over the edge. In moments his strength had overpowered little Mona, as he bulled his way up from between her legs and into her arms. His head had appeared from within her dress like a god of the sea rising from the waves. In a moment he was inside Mouse, ravaging her with a godlike lust.

Michael could be so gentle with her, so careful with his huge frame and her own strong but slight build. But not this time, and Mouse didn't want him to be gentle. Mouse felt his huge cock spreading her, making her feel as if her whole body had to expand to be able to take him. She felt herself get wetter with each thrust.

Mouse clenched her eyes shut as she screamed hysterically at the sky, almost frightening the clouds away with her cries.

"Oh, Michael, that's it. Fuck me. I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked."

"Yes, you do, little whore. Your brother has to fuck you hard, and when I'm done I'll be your loving husband, forever. And you'll be my whore, forever."

Mouse opened her eyes as Michael gave her one deliciously deep, long thrust. The guests had returned. They stood around Michael and Mouse in a wide circle, politely applauding with small, pleasant smiles for the new bride and groom, as Michael forced Mouse down into the grass.

Everyone smiled and applauded except Melanie, ever the matronly big sister. She stood ramrod straight, stiff, with a complete lack of expression on a face cast in stone. Every muscle and sinew in her face held itself taught, as Melanie fought to make sure that her face didn't glower down at Mouse and Michael.

Mouse tried to look away, to stare at the pavilion, or the blue sky, or to close her eyes and delight in the feel of her brother's cock ripping at her itching, burning, slut bride's cunt. But she couldn't take her eyes off of big sister Melanie, as Mouse tossed and turned alone in her bed.

<8 Meetings

Mouse looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if she was pretty, or rather exactly how pretty she was. She knew she was sexy, but not necessarily beautiful. She always doubted that she was actually more than a bit attractive, she always questioned it, even though men were obviously drawn to her like bees to honey. Or rather, she thought in a burst of self honesty, like dock workers to a whore. No, she thought, that was too harsh, too.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,562 Followers